To Hot to Think

Story Info
Love in a heat wave.
4.5k words
4.62
28.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers

Manny and Carol were the geek brains that handled complaints for the Morrison Air Conditioning Company. Morrison AC designed, built, and maintained custom air conditioning systems both private and commercial. No job was to big or to small according to their boss.

Right now, they were the ones with a problem. Manny had already been outside their small portable office trailer to check the AC unit five times. He had done everything from check the relays to change the filters and they were still frying.

It was the Fourth of July weekend, the company was moving into a larger more elaborate building, and it was one hundred and two in the shade. Of course, the trailer wasn't in the shade and it was one hundred and six inside.

The only reason it wasn't hotter were two fans and the small windows were open. Well as open as they got, which was a two-inch crack at the bottom and in the middle of the crank out windows? They did let in a little wind even if it was hot as a blast furnace.

Carol sat forward in her swivel chair and leaned to let the fan blow down the neck of her t-shirt. The back of the shirt was a darker color from the sweat running down her back. The only good thing about today was her shorts and sandals. Normally she wore jeans and boots.

Manny had his shirt unbuttoned and had his head on his arms on the desk in front of him. He was about to burn up in his jeans and boots. He had just got off the phone with the boss, who sounded drunk and there was the sounds of people in a pool in the background.

"What did he say, Manny?"

"He'll have someone over here as soon as he can find someone."

"Shit!" Carol said with enthusiasm. She hardly ever cussed but this sounded like an appropriate time. "We've had one call today and that was a guy who wanted to know how to shut the system down for the weekend."

Manny nodded. "I told him and he said someone had to be here."

"Then one of us can go home, right." Carol asked hopefully.

"Nope, we're both stuck here until five." Manny told her and then groaned as he looked at the clock. It was only one and that wasn't even the hottest part of the day.

"Fuck!" Carol all but yelled.

"Sorry, I'm to hot to do that much exercise." Manny shot back at her with a grin. "Anyway I can't compete with BOB."

Carol felt herself flush. In the old office one day, she had her Battery Operated Boyfriend in her purse and her purse was in the foot well under her desk. She had kicked her purse and nearly died when BOB rolled out from under her desk and over to bump Manny on the foot. He had never let her live it down.

"You don't have to compete with BOB, I buried him a couple of weeks ago, " she said truthfully and then realized how open she had left herself. She quickly added, "In a shoebox in the backyard, he died."

Manny snickered and shook his head. "So close but you saved yourself just in time. Not to mention BOB, who died so tragically."

Carol interrupted, "Don't even go there. As hot as I am right now, they wouldn't convict me for killing you."

"Hey, don't tell me about your personal problems. At least you have shorts and sandals on. These Jeans and boots are twice as hot."

"So take the boots off dummy."

Manny looked at her and whispered, "Well, duh!" He then scooted back and started unlacing his boots.

"Hey! That's gas warfare." Carol yelled and then laughed as she rolled her chair to the far end of the small room.

"Right now, I could care less. I'd strip off naked, if I thought it would help any."

Carol held up two fingers in the sign of the cross. "Heaven help me, he's losing his frigging mind or what he had left of it."

Manny got his boots and socks off and then took his shirt off. He tossed the shirt at Carol and stuck out his tongue. "Nana duh nana," he tainted her.

"Hey, no fair," she said loudly as she threw the wet shirt back at him.

"No ones stopping you, take yours off too, if you want," he said with a leering grin.

"Yeah, right. You would just love that wouldn't you. You've always wanted to see my tits."

Manny laughed and shot back, "I've seen bigger tits than those on a mannequin."

Carol frowned and looked at him hard. "Just for that..." she started to say and then reached over and locked the only door into the trailer. With the deadbolt locked, she stood up and whipped her t-shirt off over her head.

Manny's eyes locked in on her pale pink bra and the breasts it was working overtime to contain. "Holy shit!" he whispered. "You sure proved me wrong." She threw the t-shirt and hit him right in the face with it.

At twenty-five Carol was a college graduate and working on a Masters. She had spent all of her life with her nose stuck in a book. Only lately had she even started to notice guys and felt awkward and shy around them. The only exception was Manny.

He was so easy going and likeable that she couldn't help herself. The fact that he was as smart as she was and just as gawky made things even easier. She kept hoping he would ask her out. In a way, he was responsible for BOB's death. He was the star of so many fantasies that it was scary.

Suddenly feeling shy and well, exposed, she sat down in her chair and turned to face the desk. She wished she hadn't thrown the shirt. She wanted it back but did not want to ask him for it. She was suddenly playing a game she really didn't know the rules to.

Manny sensed something was wrong but didn't have a clue. He didn't know much more about the rules of the game than she did. He'd had one girlfriend in college and they had slept together several times. He broke it off when he found out she was sleeping with most of the guys in the dorm. It had nothing to do with love; she had everyone doing her study work for her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tease and embarrass you," he finally managed to say.

Carol looked at him sharply to see where this was leading. He seemed sincere. "I'm not embarrassed, I'm hot." She replied with a shy smile.

"Yes, you are."

"What?" Carol said as she felt a light blush in her neck and face.

"You've always been very pretty. Without your glasses and that baggy t-shirt, you're beautiful." Manny said in all honesty.

Now Carol did blush. It started in her breasts and worked up her neck to her face. It was very hot and she knew she was scarlet red. Manny only smiled and nodded at her. "It's the honest truth as I see it," he confessed.

"Please, if I get much hotter, I'll pass out," Carol whispered as she fanned her face.

"Well, maybe if you took that bra and those shorts off, you'd be cooler," Manny said with the leering grin back on his face competing with a smile.

"I'm going to slap you silly in a minute," Carol fumed at him.

"Hey, it's in the manual. A guy has to try ever chance he gets, to get the girl of his dreams out of her clothes."

Carol looked at him sharply and wondered if he realized what he had just said. The pleasant smile on his face told her that he probably did. "Are you serious about that?"

"Oh sure, every guy is issued this manual at birth. We all have one."

Carol almost growled in frustration and a little anger. "Not that you silly idiot, the other part. The part about me being your dream girl."

"Oh that. Yeah, you've starred in more fantasies than you could ever imagine," Manny whispered softly, dreamily.

Carol blushed as her own fantasies floated around in the back of her mind. "Uh, really, and just what kind of fantasies are we talking about?"

For the first time in her life, she made someone else blush as Manny stammered around trying to figure out what to say to that question. Finally, he spun his chair around and put the back of it between them. She was suddenly sorry she had teased him. She knew how he felt. She had been there many times.

"Hey Manny, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you that," she whispered. "People are all the time embarrassing me and I hate it. It feels even worse to do it to someone I really, really like."

Manny spun around, his eyes wide, and his mouth open. It took a few seconds but then he asked, "Who me? You like me?" Carol nodded and he swallowed hard. "As a friend right?"

Carol shook her head. "My fantasies about you are what killed BOB," she admitted in a low whisper. Carol expected him to laugh but that wasn't even close to what he did.

Manny stood up quickly, grabbed Carol's hands where they were on her lap, and pulled her to her feet. The next thing she knew, he was kissing her passionately and she was returning it. They were both trembling and shaking as their hands explores each others backs.

Carol couldn't decide which felt better, her hands on his slippery skin or his on her. Her breasts were pressed tightly to his chest and she wished her bra would disappear in a puff of smoke or something. As though Manny had read her mind, she felt the strap across her back come loose.

The pressure on her breasts and the pressure between them relaxed. Then she was shrugging her shoulders and pulling back to let the bra fall to the floor. She moaned loudly into Manny's mouth as her breasts touched and slid on his chest. Her nipples were suddenly so hard they hurt and she groaned as he pulled her tightly to him.

His hands slipped down her back and into the top of her loose baggy shorts. As they went lower and cupped her ass, she shivered and groaned even louder. As he pulled her hips forward against him, she felt the ridge of his manhood in his jeans for the first time.

She gasped softly and started to pull back but then she groaned again as one of her fantasies flashed across her mind. A fantasy almost exactly like this, except for the sweat and heat. Her mind seemed to melt at that point as her body took over. She was suddenly on overload and wanted it all.

Carol tried to stuff her hand down the back of his pants but his belt and the jeans were too tight. Then she was fumbling with both hands to undo his belt without breaking the kiss. Manny was suddenly helping her and trying to get the snap and zipper of her shorts open at the same time.

Part of Carol's brain was giggling at the comedy of errors and another was frustrated that their clothes would not magically disappear like in her fantasies. It seemed to take forever but it was less than a minute before her shorts fell down around her ankles.

She alternated between squeezing Manny's ass and working his jeans down off his hips. The sweat soaking the jeans didn't help a bit but it sure added to the sensuous rub of their bodies together. Carol was whimpering and moaning and Manny was groaning softly.

As she got the jeans down, she realized he wasn't wearing any underwear. His hot slick dick slipped up between them and pressed into her mound and lower belly. Her thin bikini underwear and the hair on her mound didn't stop the fierce heat one bit.

Then her mind made a connection and she felt the heat in her pussy. That put her even more out of control as she rubbed herself against Manny wildly. If the phone hadn't rang, she would have been on the floor with him, fucking her brains out.

As it was, she broke the kiss and grabbed the phone like a lifeline. Her breathing was harsh and erratic as she tried to say hello and then the name of the company. It came out but just barely. The woman on the other end of the line was angry and started cussing about her air being out.

Carol listened calmly, or as calmly as her out of control body would let her. Manny leaned over and sucked on her left nipple. Carol moaned as she tried to push his head away with one hand. No one but her had ever touched her breasts before and his sucking mouth and swirling tongue blew her away.

At the loud moan, the woman on the line stopped talking abruptly. Carol's mind fumbled for something to say and all she came up with was, "I'm sorry lady but it's the Fourth and there are problems. Our air is out here also and it's probably one hundred and ten here in the office."

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" The woman asked sharply.

Manny released the nipple he was sucking on and moved over to the other one. Carol tried to push him away but it was a halfhearted attempt in any case. She moaned loudly as he sucked that one in and flicked it with the tip of his tongue.

"Young lady, what the hell are you doing?" The woman on the phone asked.

"Getting my nipples sucked," Carol answered before she could stop herself.

"What!" The woman almost yelled into the phone.

Carol felt her temper flare and the frustration in her body came out. "I'd be getting my ass fucked off right this minute if you hadn't called. Why don't you go try the same thing on her husband and or boyfriend? The heats bad but the sweat is so sensuous and slippery."

She paused a second and moaned as Manny cupped her sex with his hand and massaged her outer lips. "I've got to go here in a second before I come, but why don't you call back on Monday. There may or may not be someone here who gives a shit about your AC at that time. It probably won't be me. Anyway, have a nice day now, I'm fixing to."

Carol hung up the phone or at least tried to as Manny went to his knees and pulled her panties down to lick along the edge of the hair at the top of her mound. She captured his head in her hands, spread her feet wider apart, and tried to guide his tongue to her clit. She was going to explode in a million pieces if he licked her there.

He put his hands on her hips and guided her back to the desk. Carol felt the edge of the desk touch the lower part of her ass cheeks and she wiggled up to sit on the edge. Manny slipped her sandals off, one with each hand and lifted her feet to the edge of the desk.

Carol had to lie back as he did. Her knees seemed to spread on their own and then his face and mouth were there. She gasped loudly and then moaned as his tongue drew a line up one inner edge of her pussy and down the other. She always kept the hair down there trimmed short and neat and now she was grateful she did.

Manny wasn't great at eating pussy because he had never tried it. He had studied women's anatomy and had read about it extensively. He had fantasized about this very thing so many times that he had it memorized. His dick literally twitched as he took his first light tenitive licks along her inner lips.

Her reaction fit his fantasy so he took his next lick right up the center of her slit. Carol yelled and lifted her hips sharply as his tongue ran over her hard exposed clit. Her fluttery hips and ragged breathing told him she would come if her touched her there again. He wasn't sure how he knew this but he did.

Angie, the girl from college, loved to come and the more times the better. Somehow, he sensed this was not the case here. He felt that he was going somewhere no one had ever been before. His hands on her hips moved down to her ass and cupped a cheek in each hand.

He ran his tongue back down her slit but left her clit alone. Carol flexed her hips and whimpered loudly in frustration as he did. When he ran the tip of his tongue around her opening, it had a sweet earthy taste. Somewhere in his brain, a light went on and he jammed his tongue deep into her pussy and wiggled it.

He might as well have licked her clit. Carol went up in smoke and flames. She halfway sat up as her stomach muscles jerked and her hips were bouncing up and down as she tried to fuck herself on the fleshy invader in her pussy. Carol had had orgasms but this one was out of this world.

This was the first one she hadn't initiated herself. This was the first one with something alive in her pussy besides her own fingers. This one was about to take the top off her head, break her spine, and she could not catch her breath. The world was crashing down and the fireworks were all in her mind and body.

Carol's reaction surprised Manny completely. He had never even imagined such a thing as what was happening. She was trying to jam his tongue deeper and her sweet pussy was trying to drown him and crush his tongue at the same time. He had to swallow several times but he hung in there and kept wiggling his tongue as deep as it would go as Carol fucked herself.

One part of Carol was in awe of the wiggling fully alive thing in her pussy and of oral sex in general. Another part of her brain was trying to analyze the feelings and emotions of her orgasm. It wasn't having much luck as it got overran with data. The wild primeval part of her brain just enjoyed it all.

She finally had to push and slap at Manny's head to get him to back off. He sat back on his heels with a wild look on his face. He licked his lips savoring her sweet flavor. His eyes ran up and down her body as he did.

Standing up, he moved forward and ran his hands up and down the slick soft skin of her inner thighs. Carol moaned at his touch but didn't move otherwise. He ran his hands up across her hips, her stomach and caressed her sweat slick breasts. Carol whimpered as he did.

He marveled at that the soft but resilient flesh of her breasts as he massaged them, her nipples rubbing on his palms like small pebbles. They made his palm itch and a shiver ran up his spine. Carol shook her head and whimpered louder.

Carol was starting to come down, to start thinking again instead of feeling. Manny's hands on her thighs and then on her breast weren't helping a bit. They seemed to spread tingling pleasure as they moved and stroked her. Caressing and massaging her breasts took on a completely new meaning when someone else did it, she realized.

She shook her head to clear it, not to make him stop. She loved the feel of his strong hands on her breasts. The pressure he used was just right. His palms on her nipples were agonizingly delicious. She wanted to scream but all she did was arch her back and press her breasts to his hands.

Manny moved his hips forward between Carol's thighs slowly until his hot, hard manhood touched her pussy. Her hot slippery opening and slit cupped the bottom of his dick. He moaned softly as his hips flexed and rubbed his dick against her. Carol's hips fluttered at first contact and then settled in a rhythm to match his.

With gasps and faltering breathes her hands came up to cover his. She moaned deeply and worked her hips faster. The head of Manny's dick brushed her clit and she yelled softly but sharply. She had forgotten her all-important clit until then. Now, it shot pleasure everywhere at the least little touch.

Their hips got out of sync and suddenly Manny's dick was buried in Carol's pussy. Both yelled and Manny's hips jerked moving his dick in short little strokes inside Carol. Carol arched her hips up and drove him in to the hilt. He froze as his hips touched her ass.

Both of them were shaking uncontrollable. Neither made a sound. Their hot pulsing connection was the where all, end all of their existence at that point. Nothing else mattered, not the heat, not the sweat, not even the sound of a phone or the knock on the door. They were their own little universe. Nothing else mattered.

When the shaking in Manny's legs and body slowed enough for his instincts to take over, he slowly pulled his hips back until just the head of his dick was inside Carol. Carol's hips flutter, her eyes flew open, and her mouth opened but no sound came out. Her eyes locked with his and then slowly closed as he pressed his hips forward.

Manny's shaking may have gotten better but Carol's got harder as she felt Manny sliding slowly, easily into her pussy. His hot hard dick felt so much different from BOB. It wasn't as big but it was so much better. His tongue had been one thing but this was.... She lost her train of thought as his hips bumped her ass.

He paused a second and started back out. Carol felt her inner muscles clamp down and try to hold him inside. Something rubbed now that could only be her g-spot. She groaned loudly and rolled her hips downward slightly, increasing the pressure on it. She had never been able to do that with BOB.

TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers
12