To Liberate A Tiger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

He pushed himself home and then, taking hold of her hips he began to thrust, his cock going deeper than his fingers ever could. She was still hot, her orgasm had not quenched her need, and she made little pleasure noises every time his cock slid into her, getting louder and more unrestrained as he plunged faster and harder, both of them climbing towards their separate climaxes. He gripped her more tightly, making her wince as his fingers dug in, pulling her onto each thrust, banging his pubes against her bottom, looking down and seeing her cheeks quiver with each impact, the sight helping him build towards his climax.

This time they both arrived there more or less together, noisily and energetically. He gripped her tight and growled, a deep animalistic sound forced from between gritted teeth as he slammed into her, releasing the first spurt deep into her womb. It was that sensation, the feeling of him shooting his cream into her that triggered her third climax and made her cry out as if in pain, a beautiful kind of pain that completely obliterated the discomfort of his fingers digging into her hips. He plunged into her time and again, each time spurting more cum and each time triggering a fresh wave of pleasure inside her. Eventually, thankfully even, his spurts grew less and then he slumped over her back, his chest heaving against her spine, letting her orgasm also subside. Finally his cock, slimy and limp, slipped from her and he fell to one side just as she collapsed flat beside him, neither able to find the breath to speak.

For a while they lay side by side, silently facing each other with heads propped on hands, each of them looking contentedly into the others eyes as they recovered their breath and equilibrium. It was a new relationship now, a partnership of lovers instead of employer and employed, almost equal except that Guy even seemed to have assumed a slightly dominant role. But then, that suited both of them and they lay wordlessly considering how things had panned out. Denise had managed at long last to stick two fingers up at her tyrannical husband, and Guy had finally been able to find the confidence he'd lacked. It was Guy who finally broke the comfortable silence.

'I never expected anything like this, Denise. We're so different and yet we've come so far so quickly.'

'And we can go further yet – if you want. Remember, I was out when you called, so I've still got your pliers, and so if you'd like to call and collect them....

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers