To Love a Stray Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

"You still hungry Rosy?" Edwin asks from the kitchen doorway and I turn my head to look at him, he has an entire chicken on the plate he holds.

"I hope that's not all for me, I'm not that hungry." I tell him with a grin.

"That's okay, what you don't want can go back in the fridge." He tells me as he walks into the lounge room and motions towards the lounge. "Sit down and I'll give you the plate,"

I look at the empty space on the lounge between Malcolm and Chris; hesitate for a moment then sit down turning my head to watch Edwin as he carries the food to me. I take the plate and sit it on my lap holding it with one hand while I pull a drumstick and thigh off and concentrate on that. The flesh is tasty and I chew eagerly stripping it from the bones quickly with my fingers before stuffing it into my mouth. I finish off both thighs and drumsticks before I am satisfied and I look at the plate slightly puzzled over what to do with it now.

"Want me to put it in the fridge for you?" Edwin asks.

I look at him in surprise and nod my head, "Yeah thanks. That was good," I grin at him and he grins back.

"You've got grease all over your face,"

I laugh and get to my feet when he takes the plate before I head for the bathroom and wash my face. I glance at the shower and then down at my grimy hands.

"I'm going to have a shower." I say as I walk out and grab my backpack before heading back towards the bathroom.

"You know where we keep the clean towels." Malcolm calls after me.

The shower is a luxury that I have nearly forgotten how good it feels and I take my time as I wash my hair and clean myself using a pretty floral soap I found in the towel cupboard still in its packaging. I dig through my backpack to find my nicest t-shirt and shorts to wear and head back out to the lounge room feeling much better.

I climb onto the lounge between Malcolm and Chris and glance over my shoulder at Robby and Mikkarl before turning my attention to the TV to watch Edwin and Timny playing some violent combat game. I hesitate a moment before pulling my feet up onto the lounge and leaning into Malcolm's side, I yawn but continue to watch the game on TV until my eyes start to drift closed. I open my eyes and come fully awake with a start as I realise that I am about to fall asleep.

"I want to go to sleep." I say quietly and Chris gets to his feet.

"Do you want to walk or be carried?"

I look up at him surprised, I've never been given the option and suddenly the idea of being carried instead of having to walk is appealing. The thought of being held is welcome.

"You can carry me." I say allowing the privilege.

Chris's arms are large and reassuring when he picks me up and I cuddle into his body trustingly. He carries me along the room where the bedrooms are until he comes to a door and stops.

"In mine and Malcolm's room or Mitchell and Sam's room?"

"Yours and Malcolm's," I say and yawn, "I'm tired, really tired." I don't mention the fact I am longing for company.

"Ok then," Chris says easily.

The bed I am lain on in big and soft and I cuddle into the pillow and warm blankets, I am vaguely aware of the blankets being tucked around me but I am too tired to do more than close my eyes and endure the attention. I must have drifted off to sleep almost immediately as next thing I am aware of is the bed moving slightly as a large body climbs onto the bed, I roll away from the movement onto my stomach and go back to sleep.

I'm disturbed sometime much later when a large warm body comes to a rest against my side, I only become half awake and don't protest as a strong arm pulls me against a hard body. I roll onto my side with my back to the warmth and go back to sleep once again.

I wake with a cry of fear, I don't know where I am and it's dark so I can't see who belongs to the warm body pressed to mine. I can smell werecats - clan cats and my terror mounts as I struggle to sit up but a strong arm holds me down.

"Rosy! Rosy! Wake up! Wake up Rosy!" I recognise the voice, it's Chris and I reach towards him desperately. I turn towards him and wrap my arms around his body pressing my face against his bare chest searching desperately for the reassuring sound of his heartbeat.

"It's ok, it's ok," He croons softly and I cling to him as my tears begin to flow.

He holds me close rubbing my back with one hand from between my shoulder blades to the small of my back. When my tears have run their course I close my eyes and simply lay there listening to the steady beat of his heart. His body is warm against mine and sometime while crying I had realised we were both under the covers and aside from my thin clothes there was possibly only a pair of boxer shorts or jocks between us. Strangely enough I'm not afraid of him and find comfort in his closeness, his breathing has evened out and I know he is asleep once again even while I lay there just enjoying the contact.

Chris makes some sound deep in his throat waking me and I turn to him more fully and slide my arms up around his neck, he makes a sound of contentment deep in his throat and his hand rubs the small of my back. I give a soft sigh of pleasure as he finds a sore spot and arch up against his body sleepily, his arm tightens around me and I cuddle into his warmth.

I wake to the moist warmth between my thighs, the faint throbbing ache there is vaguely familiar but I can't place it. I yawn and stretch arching into the warm body against mine, delightful sensations radiate from my breasts and groin and I close my eyes as I move experimentally. It is such a long time since I recall having experienced these delicious sensations but I sure like them, the hand against my lower back tightens slightly then slips lower to press my hips against something that is hard and throbbing. The sensation is echoed low in my stomach and I move experimentally once again wanting this dream to continue. I find myself pressed into the mattress on my back and a hand cups my breast, the touch is gentle and surprisingly enjoyable as my nipple is rolled gently between two firm surfaces. I catch my breath as something warm and moist claims my nipple through the fabric of my t-shirt and I take a deep breath as I arch into the gentle suction that is applied.

The attention is switched to my other breast and my stomach quivers as I feel something move down over my ribs and stomach to pull at the hem of my t-shirt. I'm not prepared for the intensity of the sensations when my t-shirt is pushed up above my breast and what could only be a mouth claims the tip of my breast. I move restlessly and the hand travels down my body once again as the mouth claims my other breast.

My first instinct is to press my thighs together tightly fearing pain even in my sleep but the touch is light as it trails across the material of my shorts, pleasure comes from the mouth at my breasts but uncertainty comes from the light touch that skims over my lower stomach.

Fingers trace light circles on the top of my thigh and slowly edge higher under one leg of my shorts, I instinctively open my legs as the touch reaches near the inner crease of my groin. Fear and pleasure mix in equal parts as fingers divide my folds finding the moist heat there, I jerk as sensation shoots through me concentrating in the passage that the fingers dance outside of.

I tense not liking the mix of fear and pleasure, it reminds me too much of pain. The mouth at my breast stills and slowly lifts, I hear the deep breath as he inhales my scent.

"What the..." I hear the surprise in Chris' voice and tense as I realise this is not a dream that someone was actually touching me. I can smell his arousal but also there is stress becoming apparent and he eases his hand out of my shorts.

"About time you woke up! I thought I was going to have to kick your arse so you didn't wake her up and scare her half out of her mind!" I hear Malcolm growl barely audible. I roll away from Chris and I hear both toms hold their breath as I move, I feel Chris pull the covers up over my shoulders and I grit my teeth so I don't tense up and alert him to the fact I am awake. I feel him put a row of pillows between us and remain motionless as he makes himself comfortable. I remain awake long after both toms begin to emit slight snores; the slight tingling of my body is strange and confusing. It is so long since I have been touched in such a way that hasn't been extremely painful and aggressive.

I wake with a start surprised to find I had fallen asleep, the light through the doorway tells me the day has well and truly started. I stretch with a yawn and smile to myself as I spend a few moments enjoying the big comfortable bed. I climb out of bed feeling well rested and a bit surprised to see my backpack sitting in full view where I couldn't miss it and I check it out carefully but other than Malcolm's scent on one of the straps it seems to be untouched. I take the chance for a shower and change into fresh clothes before I head out towards the lounge room where I can hear the murmur of the TV.

"Hey guys can I use the washing machine?" I ask before walking through the door. I come to an abrupt halt as I see Wade and Doc sitting with the warriors.

"Good morning Rosy, I came down about half an hour ago to see how you were and I thought I'd wait around since I'm sure you appreciate a chance to sleep in," Wade tells me with a friendly smile.

"Wade," I acknowledge with a cautious nod.

"Hallo Rosy, Wade asked me to come by and make sure you're in good health," Doc tells me levelly.

"Don't bother. I'm fine except for sore feet from my trip here and I could probably do with a preventative treatment for parasites considering I've been eating on all four most of the time since I was here last," I say tightly, "but I'll take care of that myself. I don't trust you - your got a habit of either sticking me with a syringe and knocking me out or supplying the syringe and drug for someone else to do it," There is no mistaking the angry growl in my voice as I direct my comments to Doc.

"I'm sorry things happened to make you feel that way," Doc says gently.

"Well I suppose Doc can leave some ointment for your feet if you think you need it and some of the warriors can take you into town so you can get anything you need," Wade seems okay with my stand and I give a faint nod but don't tell him I have no money with me to make any purchases.

"Hungry Rosy?" Edwin asks as he gets to his feet. I watch suddenly cautious as both Wade and Doc get to their feet, Wade pulls a thick wallet out of his pocket and opens it to drop a thick clip of notes onto the seat he was sitting in.

"I'm sure you boys would like to treat Rosy to a good time," he says before heading for the doorway. I move back well out of his way and watch as he and Doc leave.

"Rosy? You want something to eat?" Edwin asks and as I turn my attention to him I realise he has been trying to get my attention. I smile and drop my backpack before walking into the lounge room.

"Yeah, a feed would go down real well." I say and head for the kitchen, "Don't worry I'll cook it myself," and with that I open the fridge and look at its contents with interest. I grab the left over chicken, some grated cheese and a pack of tortilla wraps from the bench and quickly set about making some layered melts to go in the microwave.

"Did you sleep well?" Malcolm asks.

"Considering I've been making do with three or four hours a night on the way here I slept real well," I say without glancing his way.

The microwave chimes and I take out my breakfast before cutting it into pieces then turn and drop the knife into the sink. I feel rather than see the hand that takes a small piece of my food and my reaction is instant and instinctive as I grab the offending wrist in a forceful grip.

"Hey!" Mikkarl squawks in surprise. I turn my head towards him slowly, anger boiling just beneath my control.

"Do ... not ... ever ... touch ... my ... food," I growl stressing each word.

"Rosy," Edwin's voice is low and cautious, "Let Mikkarl go so he can move away from your food. He didn't know any better."

I keep my glare fixed on Mikkarl but manage to force myself to release his hand. Strangely warning him has been enough for me and I don't need to lash out in defence of my food but I do continue to growl a low warning as he steps away. I sit down and turn to my food eating hungrily, meals have been lean while I travelled and my weight has gone down a little bit.

"How long since you ate regular?" Chris asks as he sits opposite me at the table.

"I have been eating regular." I say with a shrug, "Been hunting each night, filling up each morning and walking all day or catching lifts."

"One meal a day?" Chris sounds surprised and I glance at him.

"It's easier to travel fast on an empty stomach and sleep on a full one. Learnt that running from clan cats." I say levelly.

"And what if you shift don't you need to eat to shift?" Edwin asks.

"Mice, rats, frogs, rabbits and fish generally provide a lot of energy when they're fat." I say with a shrug as I contemplate the last mouthful of food in my hand, I glance around the room and spot Mikkarl standing well back away from me.

"You want to try it?" I offer holding the mouthful of food out towards him. Mikkarl grins a cocky smile at me and moves forward.

"Yeah," he takes the offered food from my hand and pops it into his mouth chewing it with relish.

"I can remember a time you would have licked your plate clean rather than chance someone else getting any of your food." Edwin tells me sounding surprised.

"There's more food in the fridge and if I'm hungry yous won't stop me helping myself." I say with a shrug but dart a quick glance his way to make certain this is so.

"Ah so you're starting to learn how clan cats work." Malcolm comments sounding pleased.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask brightly "Going hunting?"

"No. A trip to town. You can put a load of washing on and it'll be ready to hang out or chuck in the dryer or bin when we get back." Malcolm tells me.

"Yeah and it'll be our treat," Chris says with a wide grin.

"We know you would have been eating three times a day if you'd had money." Edwin cuts in. "You're barefoot at the moment and those sneakers you arrived in, well you might as well have been barefooted then."

"Ok! So I wore my shoes out 'cause I was in a hurry to get here! Is that what you wanted to hear?" I demand angrily.

"You clear out when all we want is to look after you, can't you just let us look after you when you're here?" Chris asks quietly. I grit my teeth and turn my head away, I have been on my own looking after myself for so long it is strange to even contemplate letting them provide food and cook for me.

"I'll go to town with yous but I don't promise anything," I mutter tightly.

"I'm going who else is?" Chris asks as he gets to his feet.

"I'm driving, we can take my 4WD." Edwin's tone brooks no arguments as he glances around the room.

"Count me in," Malcolm says as he grabs my empty plate and heads for the kitchen.

I head off to put my washing in the machine and set it so it will wash while we're away. By the time I return to the main part of the building the three toms that are going to town have all changed into clean shirts and jeans and I feel self-conscious at the worn state of my clothes. All my nice stuff is gone, lost when my house was packed up and moved months ago. I gasp as I realise some of my clothing should still be here.

"Did my stuff get thrown out? The stuff Pete and Micah packed up and moved here?" I ask eagerly.

"I don't know." Edwin says before turning towards the doorway and rattling his keys, "Come on."

I follow them outside and climb into the back of a four-wheel drive with Malcolm while Chris gets in the passenger seat in front. The drive into town is a lot quicker than my journey out yesterday afternoon and I look around with interest at the empty fields before we turn onto the highway. Chris is fiddling with the radio turning it from station to station and I listen to the music with interest, it is one thing I have missed being away from civilisation.

"So what's the country like where you've been living?" Edwin asks curiously.

"Well there's dirt ... plants ... the odd animal." I say dryly and glance his way.

"What no birds or water?" Chris asks with a laugh.

"Oh yeah there might be some of them." I say looking out the window.

"Where do you want to go first?" Edwin asks.

"Where ever. Where do yous need to go?" I ask as I glance from one to the others.

"Shoe store for a start, somewhere for some jeans and t-shirts or do you prefer dresses?" Chris asks from the front. "Or we can pick out stuff for you and guess your sizes."

I groan and close my eyes as I realise I will have to go along with this or end up with heaps of things that would probably give me a heart attack. "Jeans, t-shirts, cut-offs and dresses are for special occasions only." I groan.

"Now see, being co-operative isn't that hard." Chris tells me.

"Don't you three feel mean ganging up on me? Poor innocent little me who hasn't done a thing to you." I complain then add, "this visit,"

"We're not ganging up on you." Edwin grins at me in the rear view mirror.

"You cats are so going to eat my dust when we go hunting." I mutter.

"What you going to run away again?" Malcolm asks with an intense look.

"I don't run away, I go where I can be alone so I can think without having anyone around." I mutter feeling bad that they feel I'll run and I know I haven't done anything to convince them otherwise.

"Want to go for pizza when we finish buying what you need?" Chris asks breaking the tense silence.

"Pizza isn't my thing. There a good fish shop that cooks fish or does sushi?" I glance his way with interest.

"Sushi?" There is disgust in Edwin's voice.

"No, I like the prawn chips that sushi shops have."

"And caramel popcorn with nuts in it or peanut brittle," Edwin adds.

"And red apples straight from the tree, still warm and sweet from the sun." I add with a grin.

"And bacon," Chris adds.

"Yeah bacon is always good. And onions fried on the grill until they're all soft and got those crispy bits through them." I say and feel my mouth begin to water. "Damn! Now I'm hungry again!"

The three toms chuckle softly and I smile in spite of myself, "Okay," I say, "enough torturing the stray."

"You're not a stray you know, those tests ... oooffff!" I slam my elbow hard into Malcolm's ribs and he eyes me with displeasure, "What is it with you?" He demands.

"You've started to piss me off." I say levelly as I glare at him.

"Knock it off you pair!" Edwin orders from the front.

"Tell her she's the one who's deluded!" Malcolm growls. It's too much for me and I swing my legs around and lift them onto the seat and start kicking Malcolm's thigh, even as I do it I am aware of how much force I put into it and only aim to punish not maim.

"Ouch! Shit! Stop the fucking car! She's gone nuts back here!" Malcolm howls as I put my feet to good use.

"Bloody hell!" Edwin swears as he brakes abruptly. I stop kicking Malcolm and turn around to sit in the seat properly.

"You might stop and think next time before pissing me off!" I growl at Malcolm before half turning towards the window in my seat. Edwin slows right down and I know he's glancing in the rear view mirror but I don't look his way.

"Everything settled back there now?" he asks.

"Pull over; Chris can ride in the back with her!" Malcolm declares angrily.

"What afraid you'll catch fleas?" I ask sarcastically.

"I am not about to stay where you can kick the crap out of me when I can't even slap you because you're a she-kitt!" Malcolm snaps angrily.

"Well if I've kicked that crap out of you what's your problem?" I demand.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers