To Love a Stray Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

"Sounds good," I say with a grin.

"We can take a few blankets and pillows out and stay out there until you're ready to go to bed," Sam suggests.

My longing must show on my face as I look at Micah because he grins wryly, "I should have thought of that. Maybe I should take a mattress out for you so you don't get cold or anything."

"I won't say no to my creature comforts. A mattress, a warm blanket and someone to use as a pillow sounds great," I say seriously.

"Hallo Honeys I'm home," Jazzy yells before opening the screen door and rushing in.

"Jazzy!" Donovan yells and jumps up to race to his sister. He gives her a big hug and lifts her off her feet before letting her go. "Rosy is living here now and you've missed so much!"

"Let Jazzy come in and calm down, Donny," Micah commands. Jazzy rushes over towards me and suddenly Dwayne, Sam, Malcolm and Micah jump to their feet as Dwayne hooks Jazzy around the waist and lifts her off her feet stopping her crossing the room to me.

"Let me go! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Jazzy demands angrily. "I'm not going to hurt Rosy! I'm happy to see her!"

Dwayne puts Jazzy back down on her feet but keeps a firm hold on her arm as he allows her to move towards me.

"I'm sorry Jazzy, but Rosy has come into your home territory and now she is pregnant and making herself at home," Dwayne says gently.

"Oh, Oh," Jazzy says as she pauses to look at me, "Who did you invite into the cage?"

"Edwin went into the cage," Sam says tightly.

"Of course Rosy can stay here! How are you feeling Rosy?" Jazzy says slightly reserved.

"She's feeling a bit crook so she's sitting where the wind blows the smell of our food away from her," Micah explains.

"Why is Rosy wearing a collar?" Jazzy asks in sudden horror. "And why isn't Edwin sitting with her?"

"Your father thinks I am going to try to run away and the collar is so I don't shape-shift. He knows I can out run everyone here if I do," I tell her.

"But if you can outrun someone in cat form then you can outrun them like you are now," Jazzy says sounding slightly confused.

"I know that, you know that, but apparently no one else has thought of it," I say with a shrug. Several of the toms give startled hisses as they realise the truth of Jazzy's words. I am relieved she seems to have forgotten about Edwin.

Jazzy kneels beside me and gently places her hand on my stomach, "Oh wow," she says in awe as she stares down at her hand.

"It's a very happy and content little jellybean," I tell her, "or at least it has been the last two days."

Jazzy glances at me surprised as she nods her understanding before stroking my belly then sitting down beside me, her legs stretched out beside mine as she leans back on the wall.

"Maybe we can go baby stuff shopping when you're allowed to," Jazzy tells me hopefully, "and we can talk about names and everything." Her enthusiasm is growing and she grabs my hand to hold it and hug it against her chest.

"I'd like that," I admit with a contented sigh as I lean my head back and close my eyes.

"You tired Rosy?" Micah asks.

"No, I had a nap earlier."

"A nap? You had a long sleep," Donovan informs me seriously before turning his attention to Micah. "Rosy was asleep and she had a bad dream and Steven came and fixed up her bed ..." Donovan points at the mattress piled with pillows and the soft blanket, "... and I lay down with her and looked after her until she woke up."

"Yeah he did and he's going to be a real super werecat someday," I say.

"Hey Jazzy, guess what," Steven says with a grin.

"What?" Jazzy asks.

"Micah has been sneaking around and got himself a girlfriend," Steven grins at her.

Jazzy looks at Micah startled and he looks slightly sheepish and embarrassed.

"Oh," Jazzy says sounding slightly disappointed, "Who? I take it she's a werecat not human."

"Don't you want Micah to have a girlfriend?" Donovan asks with a frown.

"Of course I want Micah to have a girlfriend! Why wouldn't I?" Jazzy asks annoyed as she glances between Steven, Micah and Donovan.

"I don't think you'll like her," Justin joins in the teasing.

"Oh?" Jazzy shoots Micah a look before she fixes her gaze on Justin. "Why wouldn't I like her? Is she human?"

"I don't think she likes cats. She's allergic to them or something," Malcolm tosses in.

"And apparently he's forgotten to use condoms a couple of times," Mitchell says seriously.

"Micah!" Jazzy yells at him angrily.

"It's like his brain goes out the door when he unzips his pants," Steven says sadly shaking his head.

"I have an idiot for a brother," Jazzy yells, jumps to her feet and walks over to kick Micah in the foot. She hesitates then slaps him hard on the shoulder several times as well.

"From what I've heard, she's had a thing for him for a while and was nearly getting the courage up to tell him," Sam says dryly and I am aware of several toms glancing my way while Jazzy continues to glare at Micah.

"So when do I get to meet her?" Jazzy demands. "I want to tell this piece of dog shit what I think of her stealing my brother while I'm away!" There is instant silence and Micah's worried gaze meets mine before he frowns at Jazzy.

"I think that's enough of that," Micah says tightly.

"What would you tell her Jazzy?" I ask curiously.

"Enough!" Micah warns sternly.

"I'd tell her she doesn't deserve someone as good as Micah and if she ..."

"Jazzy, stop," Micah growls as he gets to his feet.

" ... if she ever does anything to hurt my brother I'll kick her butt for her," Jazzy finishes defiantly as she puts her hands on her hips and glares at Micah. Sam and Mitchell get to their feet as do most of the other toms as if expecting trouble.

"You can't be mean to Rosy - she's pregnant!" Donovan yells.

"Rosy?" Jazzy asks confused. She turns to look at me before glancing around the room. "Where is Edwin? Err, exactly what have I missed?"

* * * * *

My blood runs cold as my sister Jazzy looks at Rosy with a confused frown.

"Where is Edwin? Err, exactly what have I missed?" Jazzy asks without any emotion in her voice.

I know how possessive Jazzy can be but she really has little choice in this; she has to accept Rosy in my life. For Rosy there are very few other options if Jazzy decides to refuse to accept what has happened.

"Rosy didn't ask for Edwin," Dwayne says quietly. "Wade decided that as punishment for stealing his car to get her Uncle to help you, that Rosy has to settle down and start acting the way he believes she should. So Wade ordered Edwin to go in the cage with Rosy. Later Wade also tacked on a lengthy cage sentence as well."

"When Doc ran a blood test to confirm Rosy was pregnant, Edwin dragged her over here on a leash and all but threw her at Micah; he said he was giving her to him. Micah kicked him out of the quarters for the way he treated Rosy and if he comes back onto the Williamson compound grounds, Micah is going after him. " Dwayne tells her.

"Daddy let Edwin in the cage, but Rosy is your girlfriend now?" Jazzy asks with narrowed eyes as she looks at me. "You did take Rosy on a date or two before the Alpha meeting didn't you, before I got sick?"

"Yes I did," I admit freely.

"You don't mind Micah is sleeping with Rosy?" Dwayne asks cautiously.

"Well I hope they're doing more than sleeping," Jazzy exclaims.

All of the toms laugh and even I have to grin as I shake my head. Jazzy looks at Rosy as if suddenly remembering she is here and rushes back to kneel beside Rosy and put her hand on Rosy's belly once again.

"You better not go running off and taking Micah's kitt with you," she warns Rosy with a stern look.

"Can that be left for Rosy and I to work out between us?" I ask with a worried glance towards Rosy.

"It's my baby," Rosy says sounding slightly defensive.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers