To Love a Were Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eian?" Fiona was looking at his eyes excitedly. "Aren't you excited too?"

Eian gave her a small smile and caressed her cheek softly. "It is still dangerous my love... A direct bite to your carotid artery would result in the instant death of a Vampire. Do not think for once that this news does not make me happy for I am thrilled. I really am. But I will not risk losing you Fiona... you know that."

Fiona looked away from him; disappointment clear in her eyes. She had thought this would make him happy. Isn't this what he wanted? Sure, he had said that he didn't mind not biting her but that was just to make her feel better.

She felt him move to put an arm around her but she pushed him away stubbornly.

"Sweetheart..." he called to her, knowing that she was still fuming. Eian felt at a loss. He understood that she was offering herself for his sake and still he refused. What does that make him?

He tried to hold her again but she refused to budge. Reluctantly, he moved away from her and started to peel off his sweat-drenched clothes. Before he stepped into the bathroom, he turned to look at her back that was facing him.

"Fiona... would you like to shower with me?" His question was phrased slowly and delivered without any hint of emotion. Deep inside him, Eian did not want her to reply. He wanted her to remain angry at him so that she won't turn her head and tell him the answer that he did not wish to hear...

But she did. Her head turned slowly to face him and she mouthed, "Yes."

Eian felt his heart sink slowly. He knew that the moment they stepped into the bathroom, there would be no turning back... and he might lose her forever.

He went towards the shower tap and turned it on, feeling the rush of cold water hitting his face. For a moment, Eian stood silently, letting the cold numb his senses so that he would forget the reason why he lured her inside in the first place. But there was nothing that could numb the feral nature of his lust the moment he saw her naked body entering through the door.

Her angelic face with its striking blue eyes, down to her lush breasts, small waist and curved hips were all calling out to his primal instincts. Eian heard himself give an involuntary growl the moment her body touched his. Her skin felt warm against his chest and he recognized the first inkling of arousal in his body.

She was purring against his body, her vivid blue eyes staring up into his face. He knew that she knew what was going to happen in a while but for the moment, Eian pretended it wasn't true. He felt her hands cradling his cheeks at either side and saw her tiptoe slightly to press her lips against his. Her kiss was soft and playful and he let himself get lost in the sensation for he was afraid it might be his last.

"I love you Fiona... always and forever," he whispered against her lips and felt the slight tremor in her body. Was that a sign of excitement? Or fear? Eian tried to push that thought away from his mind and instead let his hands roam her delicious body as a distraction.

His hands expertly cup her breast and felt the tender muscle being molded in his palm. She gave a soft sigh and then another shudder as his hands massaged the twins harder, teasing her nipples into hardened peaks. Eian pulled his lips away from her and moved his head down to cover one nipple lovingly between his lips. As he sucked, one hand continued its gentle massage on her other breast while the free hand trailed down past her naval to touch her womanhood.

A soft moan escaped her lips as his finger slipped easily inside the folds of her pussy, aided somewhat by the water pouring over both of them. His finger was rubbing her ceaselessly, alternating between encircling her clit and fingering her insides.

"Eian!" she gasped as she felt another thick finger slipping inside of her, gliding in and out of her throbbing pussy with such finesse. He smiled and switched his lips's attention to her other breast, this time teasing her nipples by delicately biting and pulling them until she was moaning and shuddering against him.

Fiona's body was so wrecked with pleasure that she almost forgot to please him as well. Her hand snaked down to touch his cock and was pleased to find that it was becoming hard. Her nimble fingers wrapped itself around the shaft and began to move up and down. She heard his sharp intake of breath and purred her delight at finding his foreskin pulling back and stretching to accommodate his growing hardness.

"Let me suck you," she said, pressing her fingers on his shoulders to push him back. Eian relented, leaning against the bathroom wall and watched as his beautiful mate got on her knees and engulfed his hard cock in her soft and warm mouth. Eian let out a whistle as he felt her lips tighten around him, forming a tight 'O' and it took every ounce of his restraint not to hold her head and fuck her mouth wildly. Instead, he looked up to the ceiling to try and control the pleasure bombarding his senses.

But it was futile. He dared to look down at her and was rewarded with a sight of Fiona tracing his cock with her tongue; from his balls up the length of his shaft before twirling it around his cock head, almost teasing the pre-cum out of him.

"Baby... you're driving me insane," he growled and tried to pull her up but his efforts were in vain for she was so much stronger and just as stubborn, choosing to remain on her knees and pleasure him orally until he was sure he was going to spray his cum all over her face.

His wolf growled its displeasure at the thought of wasting his sperm and so this time, Eian pulled her up with a bit more force and pinned her against the wall. Her hands automatically went around his neck and she pulled him closer until her breasts were pressed seductively against his chest. He felt her hook a leg around his waist and knew that it was an invitation to claim her. And so he did.

The moment he slid inside her warmth, Eian gave a loud moan and pressed his face against her neck, taking in her sweet scent. She was unbelievably tight, squeezing her muscles around him. Eian pressed his palm on the wall and moved his hips faster, thrusting more and more of his cock inside her. She was moaning and he knew that she was trying not to shout too loud in case someone heard them. Instead, he saw her bite her lips in an attempt to stop the screams.

Eian loved it when she moaned and even more when she was screaming in ecstasy. Not wanting her to restrain herself, he lifted her other leg and wrapped them around his waist as well. The moment he did that, he felt his whole cock plunge into her pussy fully to the hilt. Unable to hold back the pleasure, she screamed and then covered her mouth with one hand as her orgasm raced through her body. But Eian was not stopping. He pulled her away from the wall and laid her on the floor. His hips moved to thrust his cock inside her the second her back touched the tiles. Fiona tried to cover her screams again but Eian had pulled her hand away. He placed both her hands above her head and held them down with one hand.

His roughness turned her on and she moved her hips wildly to meet each and every one of his thrusts. The sounds of their hips slapping against each other echoed in the bathroom. They were like two wild animals, fucking the living daylights out of each other, grunting and moaning in the most animalistic manner. Fiona was thrashing her head wildly from side to side and suddenly opened her eyes in shock as she felt his cock growing impossibly bigger inside of her. He was stretching her tight, pushing in deeper inside her until she was almost sure that his cock was touching the entrance of her cervix.

"Eian?" she whispered in confusion, searching his eyes for an explanation.

"Shh..." he said, leaning forward and holding her tight. "Move your hips. I want more of you," he said with a grunt. Fiona could not think of anything else but the sensation in her pussy but she registered his words and began to move her hips and found that the slightest movement was like a drug to her senses and she came again. Her whole body shuddered; her hips bucked upwards, squeezing his cock with the force of her climax.

"Eian... I can't..." she panted when she felt his hips move again. Her last orgasm had left her almost breathless and she wanted to rest but Eian was not having any of it. She tried to push him away, struggling to entangle herself from him but found their sex organs locked in some sort of bond. Her eyes widened first in shock then anticipation as she looked up into his eyes.

"Are you..." she whispered.

"Yes my love," he whispered back. Fiona caught the slight tremor in his voice and saw him blinking away what looked like tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." she said. Her hands had somehow been freed and so she lifted one to lightly caress his cheek. "I want you to do this... I want to mate with you."

Her smile was like an arrow to his heart. "You're going to die..." he said sadly.

"Then I will die as your mate forever." She was smiling at him again but he refused to look at her. However, the mating bond had been started and there was no way he could get away from her even if he wanted to. This was it.

He began to move his hips, feeling the animal in him coming to the fore for the first time during their love making. The wolf was aware of its mate conjoined to its body and brutally claimed her, releasing his seed deep inside her body.

I love you Fiona...

The wolf's snout was perilously close to her neck now; baring its teeth for her to see. There was no fear or sadness on her face as Fiona moved her neck to one side and waited for him to claim her. The moment his canines pricked her skin, Fiona braced herself. His teeth were sinking in her flesh right now and yet there was no feeling of pain but euphoria akin to the feeling of an orgasm without the tensioning of the body.

"I love you Eian..." she whispered as her eyes began to flutter close. The euphoria was gone and all she felt now was pain coursing throughout her body... and then nothing...

The wolf slowly shifted into the body of a human and he began to cry. Eian buried his face close to her neck, watching the blood taint the water around them into pools of red. He remained in that position for a very long time, crying his heart out and feeling the warmth leave her body.

Eian felt his penis softening inside Fiona's body and as the last few teardrops left his eyes, he fell asleep on top of her.

***

When he stirred awake, Eian blinked a few times at the brightness around him. He was warm and comfortably lying on a bed...hisown bed. Shock registered in his mind as he sat up quickly and looked around the room.

"Morning," whispered a lazy female voice beside him. Eian turned his head slightly and almost died from shock at the sight of his beloved Fiona curled beside him.

"Am I dreaming or are you a ghost?" he asked, knowing how silly his question sounded.

She purred slightly and scooted closer towards him. Eian could feel her warm skin against his and looked at her in confusion.

"You mean... you're still alive? But how?"

"Questions later... sleep now," she replied, curling up against his body. However Eian didn't want to sleep. He wanted to know what happened and most importantly how the hell they ended back in his own home in the MacFarlane compound.

He pushed back the covers and got to his feet, facing her with his hands crossed in front of his chest.

"Talk. Now."

Fiona opened one eye, then another and gave him a once over then smiled in appreciation of his body.

"We took the jet home late last night. We had to drug you coz you kept shifting in and out of your wolf form in your sleep." She rolled onto her back and yawned lazily. "Kinda like Dominic when he was in hospital. Anyway we had to carry you and you were quite heavy but Vampires are so much stronger."

"Wait... what happened before that Fiona?" he asked in an annoyed voice. Fiona was amused at his impatience. He was usually so calm and collected.

"Apparently, the drug worked whether it was before or after being bitten. However, it did take some time for my body to recover from the venom and Draven said that the incubation of the wolf gene needed to take place at a low temperature of 60 degrees F. That's way below the normal human or wolf threshold but a Vampire can withstand it. Alaron said during that time, the body shuts down and goes into hibernation or whatever. Anyway, when I woke up, you were asleep on top of me."

"I thought you were dead..." his voice trembled slightly. "I really thought of asking Aramis to do the unforgivable... to bite me and end my life too. Oh god Fiona..." Eian went back on the bed and hugged her close.

"I thought I was going to die too," she whispered back, hugging him tight. They stayed that way for a long time until Eian pulled away from her.

"Never... ever ask me to do something like that again or I will never forgive you." He kissed the top of her nose and then her forehead. Fiona smiled and searched for his eyes.

"I'm just happy to be back home Eian..."

"Me too sweetheart..."

He cuddled her close and listened to the rhythm of their hearts beating against each other.

"Eian, sweetheart, can I ask you something?"

"Yes my love, what is it?"

"I've been thinking... and I have decided that I want to go to work. I want to do something useful instead of staying home all day."

Eian thought about her request for a while.

"Sure. Would you like to work with Amber in the medical centre or with Sydney at the real estate company?"

Fiona pouted her lips. "Neither. I want to work somewhere that is not MacFarlane related, not wolf related, Vampire related or Culzean related."

"No. It's not safe for you to be around humans just yet Fiona," said Eian sternly.

"I know that... but I think it is alright if it's just one or a few humans. I certainly won't bite them. I promise! I mean, I was fine around Sydney before she became a Were and I was also fine with the patrons inside the bridal dress shop remember?"

Eian looked at her doubtfully. "So what do you have in mind? Or let me see... you've already made up your mind?"

She grinned at him. "Maybe a nice cozy bookstore? Just me and my boss and the occasional customer."

"Hmm..."

"Oh please Eian! It'll be alright. I'm becoming better at controlling my powers now." When he didn't reply her, she narrowed her eyes and gave him a slanted look. "Or are you the type that doesn't allow their wives to work?"

Eian's eyes flared open at the accusation. "I certainly am not! Very well then Mrs Fiona Culzean MacFarlane to be, I will allow you to work... but on a trial basis. If you behave badly, I'm going to spank you."

Fiona giggled before turning to kiss him on the cheek.

"You're the best Eian! I love you!" she said before jumping out of the bed and running out the room.

Eian rolled his eyes. He had no idea where she was going to but at the moment, he trusted her enough to be safe. The worst has passed...

***

Later that week, he had brought her down to the town area to accomplish two tasks. The first was to look for the best materials for her wedding dress. Aramis had insisted that his granddaughter be dressed in a made-to-measure gown and Fiona had insisted that she wanted to shop for it herself. Eventually, they settled for her finding her own materials and him paying for the seamstress.

After going through at least a dozen shops, she was finally satisfied with the various lace, organza and chiffon materials they had procured for her dress. And now, they were on their way to complete task number two: finding her a possible place of employment.

Eian wasn't sure if it was a good idea to have her work in a human-infested area but so far she hadn't exhibited any strange behaviors so he was putting his worries at bay. The moment she started to act strangely, he would run her to the nearest alley way and calm her down.

"Sweetheart... you really shouldn't worry too much," she said gently, slipping her hand around his arm. Eian relaxed slightly at her words and began to smile. As the day wore on, he realized how much he enjoyed spending time with her like this; walking around, shopping, eating (at least for him) and seeing the sights around London. Fiona was an amazing life-companion and he couldn't ask for more.

It was nearly dusk when they walked down a much quieter street in West London and found a cozy little bookstore tucked in the corner of a row of shops. The moment Fiona saw it; she squealed in excitement and dragged Eian by the hand into the shop.

The walls of the bookstore were decked with books sitting neatly on ceiling-high bookshelves. Fiona traced her fingers along the spine of the books and noticed that there was not a speck of dust on them. Whoever owned this store kept it clean and tidy. Fiona continued to explore. She loved the fact that the floor was carpeted so sound would be absorbed and not disturb any readers reading in the corner.

In fact, there were a few people reading at the moment and they were seated in plush sofas with a small coffee table between every pair. Looking up, Fiona gave a nod of approval at the choice of lighting. It was dim along the entrance, creating the romantic, cozy look and yet it was well lit around the reading areas and payment counters.

"Hi, can I help you?" said a warm, friendly voice from behind them. Fiona brought her gaze down from the ceiling and came face to face with the most peculiar looking woman she had ever seen. She was strikingly beautiful with her porcelain fair skin and jet black hair but it was her eyes that caught Fiona's attention: they were perfect almond shapes, adorned with irises as black as night. Fiona must have been staring, for the woman blinked her eyes then cleared her throat.

"Is there anything I can do for you Ma'am?" The Irish in her voice was unmistakable.

Fiona found herself absolutely taken in by the woman that she began shaking her head unconsciously until she heard Eian clearing his throat to snap her back to reality.

"I uh... My name is Fiona and I was... well, I was wondering if you had any job vacancies in this bookstore. I really love books and I enjoy tending to them and was hoping this would be the perfect place for me."

The lady looked at Fiona doubtfully. "Not many people read these days with the internet and all. Business is slow and I don't always make enough to break even. I'm sorry... but I have to disappoint you and say no."

Fiona felt her lips twitching slightly into a pout but stopped herself. This wasn't the way to behave! She considered using her power of suggestion to try and convince this woman to hire her but decided against it. What kind of relationship would she forge if she used such unfair methods right from the start?

Instead, Fiona just smiled. "I don't mind working for free."

The lady almost burst out laughing and covered her mouth daintily with one hand.

"Why don't we have a seat at the back? We'll talk more." Fiona followed the woman to a room behind the counter while Eian stayed behind to wander around the store. This was between Fiona and the owner. He did not want to have anything to do with it. However he did keep his eye on her as she turned to walk away with the lady.

Meanwhile, in the backroom...

"So it's Fiona right? My name's Erika and this is my bookstore as you can see. As much as I'd like to take up your proposal to work for free, I'm afraid that's against the labour regulations in this country."

"How about... if you pay for lunch and tea?" asked Fiona, leaning closer.

The woman called Erika bubbled with laughter and slapped her thighs. "Nobody's that desperate Fiona. I mean you sound like a real joy to have around but I can't afford you. And besides... there are so many other bookstores around this city. Why'd you have to pick mine?"