To Protect and Serve

Story Info
Monica discovers how to get out of a ticket... forever.
7.5k words
3.8
30.6k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a surprise for you," Jason smiled over at me as we drove down the freeway.

"Another one?" I teased, laying my head on his shoulder and running my hand lightly up and down his thigh.

We were both eager for this date and the fact that we were actually getting to spend a substantial amount of time alone together. Can you call it a date when you are married? I think so. Spending every night together does not mean you don't need to get out of the house sometimes. Sounds like a definition of "date" to me.

This would be our first time away from the kids for more than a couple of hours at a time in two months. Getting a babysitter was the first unexpected surprise Jason had waiting for me when I got home from work that evening.

The next surprise was the fact that he had some clothes laid out for me on the bed. His choice was somewhat bizarre – low cut gold velour snakeskin tank top, short red knit skirt, black patent leather stiletto-heeled pumps and thigh high fishnet stockings. Hmmm.

I had to smile – I would certainly be thrown off the PTA Board if anyone saw me dressed up in this get-up - and fashion critic Blackwell would have a heart attack over the combination, but it let me know where Jason's mind was. We both knew that our sex life – while still passionate and very hot - was in serious danger of becoming routine, always in our king sized bed after the kids were asleep.

So he wanted to spice things up a little. I was certainly game.

I shooed him out of the bedroom and changed clothes, kicking the conservative gray suit and white silk blouse, crotchless pantyhose and gray leather low-heeled pumps off to the side of the bed on the floor without a second thought. I went into the bathroom and carefully brushed out my long traditional French braid and scrubbed my face clean. I redid my make-up; careful to over-do it with lots of black eyeliner and mascara to accentuate my eyes – Jason just loved my eyes. I finished off the look with a deep red lipstick and a black ribbon tying back my suddenly wild hair and looked at my reflection in the mirror with satisfaction.

Not bad. Waist length red hair rippled and wildly full from being tied up in a braid all day, relatively unlined deep blue eyes, provocative full lips, a light sprinkling of freckles across my nose.

I ran my hands from my neck down to my breasts, reveling in the feel of the velour snakeskin over the fullness of my heavy unencumbered tits. Since he hadn't set out a bra, I didn't put one on in the spirit of going along.

Hands smoothed down to my waist – finally back to normal after two kids, and over my full womanly hips. I lifted up the short skirt to make sure that my muff was neatly trimmed. Short black hair trimmed short enough to reveal plump pink nether lips. Perfect.

As a rule I never wear panties under dresses or skirts, even to work. It gave me a feeling of freedom and incredible secret sexiness, even in boardroom meetings where the bottom line being discussed was not my own bare bottom against the leather conference room chairs. Sometimes during long meetings as my sexual scent heated slowly from skin against leather, I watched the men closest as they paid more and more attention to me, until they were practically falling all over themselves in their eagerness to agree or do anything I suggested.

I don't think they knew consciously what I was doing, but on some primal level they slowly became aware of my sexuality, even under the conservative suits and braided hair. I used this power to my advantage many times when the men on the board were being excessively territorial and I wanted to bring them back to the subject at hand.

Manipulative? Probably. Unfair? Maybe. But our firm had seen a sharp upturn since I was made a board member, and the president had noted many times how my analysis and subsequent ideas had saved the company from making many questionable decisions in recent past. While I covertly used my sexuality to gain the power to get them to listen to me, I played it sly and subtle and consequently didn't have to sleep with anyone unpleasant to keep my spot, a still unfortunately common occurrence in the executive world.

I slipped on the obscenely high stiletto heels and took a few cautious steps. It has been a long time since I had worn heels this high. I walked around the room a bit to get used to the feel again. It wouldn't do to get to wherever Jason had planned to take me and have me trip all over myself first thing.

I pulled on a long ankle length black coat to cover my outfit from the babysitter and our neighbors' prying eyes. Have to keep up appearances of the nice conservative couple with the nicely kept yard and house. Wouldn't they all be surprised to know that Jason and I have published over a dozen pornographic novels and short stories and have posted nude photos over the Internet on our own adult web page!

I opened the bedroom door and slowly walked into the living room, where Jason waited, impatiently drumming his fingers on the arm of the couch and glassily listening to Kathy, the mousy dishwater blond woman from down the street talk brightly about potty training her son. She looked up at my approach and smiled hugely. She had a small hunk of bread caught in her rather large horse-y teeth.

"Monica, I was just telling Jason that little Seth went three whole hours without wetting himself. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Yes, Kathy, that is a true success story." I turned to Jason who looked me up and down in obvious disappointment until he saw my fishnet-covered ankles and the black patent leather heels from below the long coat. He smiled up at me and rose from the couch.

"Let's go, we don't want to be late!"

Kathy peered at me closely. "Wow, you sure do look different. Your hair is all teased up!"

"Just combed out from being in a braid all day, no teasing required." I turned away from her nosy little washed out brown eyes and opened the door.

How a hunky man like Cameron ended up with someone like her was beyond me. All she ever did was gossip about every person on the block and gab about how perfect her 18-month-old son was. Very boring. I mean, I love my kids, but my whole life doesn't revolve around their toilet habits for heaven's sake!

"Thanks again, Kathy. We may be back very late," Jason said as he closed the door behind him to forestall any other comment or questions.

"Whew!" We both signed in relief and laughed.

Jason grabbed my hand and pulled me toward his truck. I guess we weren't taking my car.

"Hey, wait, slow down!" I struggled to remain upright on the heels. "These things are four inches high. You don't want me to break my neck before the evening has even begun, do you?"

Jason slowed down and made a big show of opening the door and helping me in. My coat fell open and one fishnet-covered leg was revealed to its full length. He lightly caressed my leg, then grabbed the end of my coat and flipped it inside. He grinned at me, slammed the door and ran around to the driver's side.

So gallant, my Jason.

We drove off into the night. I slid over to him across the bench seat and slowly unbuttoned the coat to reveal what I was wearing.

He smiled and playfully grabbed my boob and squeezed.

"Perfect!" He had obviously noticed my lack of bra and was really grinning now. His cheeks must be aching.

"Sooooo, what's the big surprise? Where are you taking me?" I asked, my hand rubbing his leg.

"That's the surprise!"

"Not gonna tell me, huh?" I laughed and leaned back in the seat. I lifted one leg up and placed the impossibly high heel up on the dash of the car. The tight skirt inched even further up my thigh. I ran my fingers up my inner thigh and looked over at him.

"Nope!" Jason glanced at my leg and my hand as it disappeared under my skirt. "I told you, it's a surprise!"

His right hand joined mine under my skirt. His large thick fingers probed my bare pussy. I withdrew my own hand and let him do his magic.

It had been ages since he had fingered me in the car. God, it felt good. His fingers rubbed and stroked and finally thrust up inside me. I groaned with pleasure and opened my legs even further. His hand slapped hard against my thigh as he finger fucked me slowly at first, then increasing tempo until I grabbed the edge of the seat in sudden tension. My juices welled up and spilled out onto the seat as my orgasm ripped through me.

Jason slowly withdrew his fingers and smiled at me smugly. I looked at him dreamily, slowly coming down from the orgasmic high.

"Recognize where we are yet?"

I lazily looked out the window. It was dark, but I could see we were on a winding canyon road, one that was familiar to both of us. I laughed. "Our tree?"

"Yep. I figure it has been too long since we have visited. Can't have that." He turned into a dirt parking lot of a little used picnic park and drove up to a large tree that appeared stark and grotesquely twisted in the glaring headlights. He turned off the motor and turned out the lights.

After a moment, our eyes adjusted to the low light and black shadows slowly coalesced into the gray features of "our" old oak tree, made more approachable in the soft light. The half moon made the small park glow eerily.

We used to come here before we were married, spending lunch hours together eating, talking and fucking in the front seat of the truck. The few times we were almost caught by passing motorists and men on horseback as they traveled the many trails behind the park only added spice to the encounters.

It was in this park that Jason discovered my aversion to wearing panties and was always delighted to fuck me under my suits. One night I jumped out of the car and completely stripped, throwing my clothes over the low hanging branch of the oak tree, and bent all the way over, my ass offered to him in the low light of the starry evening. Jason had almost tripped over himself to pull off his pants and bury his cock in my waiting cunt. While it was not the first time I had ever fucked out in the open, it was easily the most exciting. The feel of the night air on my naked body, Jason pumping into me fast and hard, my legs trembling as my first orgasm of the night washed over me, the sound of the occasional car passing by, the feeling of utter exposure and vulnerability...

The memories of those days and nights washed over me and I smiled.

I had regained the use of my body and so slid out of the truck, shedding the long concealing coat. I stood out in the cool moonlight and closed my eyes, shivering as the moon bathed me with its soft gentle light.

Jason came up behind me and kissed my neck, his arms wrapped around my waist. I leaned back against him and let the feel of his mouth on my neck wash over me as gentle as the moonlight. I turned in his grasp and kissed him deeply, effectively smearing my carefully lined lips. I didn't care. I loved this man, this man who could bring out the sexual beast in me, who could be so tender and so strong, who loved me as much as I did him.

His kiss became demanding and he yanked up my top to expose my breasts. His mouth covered one breast with a suddenness that made me gasp, and he suckled me hard. I buried my fingers in his hair and threw my head back. His other hand slid under my skirt and squeezed my bare ass. I shuddered, less from the chill of the night air on my body than from the excitement of his touch. He suddenly released me and whirled me around, pushing my shoulders down so I was bent over in front of him. I spread my legs and gripped my ankles firmly. Jason laughed at my movement as he saw my wet pink cunt lips glinting in the moonlight.

"You are always ready to spread those legs, aren't you, baby? Always so ready to fuck..." He pulled up my skirt to my waist and ran his fingers down the crack of my ass to my wet cunt. "You just wanna be fucked, huh? Does it matter whose cock it is that does the fucking?" He thrust his finger in and I gasped with pleasure. "I bet it doesn't, does it, slut?" Hearing him call me that increased my excitement. My ass quivered as I felt him fumble with his pants while he fingered me.

Suddenly he withdrew his fingers and I felt the heat from the tip of his hard cock slide past my ass and into my slippery cunt. "Well, tonight you only have to deal with me." His cock entered me with exquisite slowness. "Too bad." His cock buried itself completely in my cunt. "I would like to see you get all the fucking you need..." He punctuated his last statement with a hard sudden thrust.

He filled me and thrilled me with each slow deep thrust, his hands on my hips to keep me steady. My hair streamed down into the dirt, my face contorted with pleasure and was suffused with blood from hanging down, and my legs shook as I strained to keep upright. The slowness of his thrusts filled me with lust and an incredible need to be filled hard and fast. I thrust my backside hard against him and moaned out loud. The sudden movement almost made him lose his balance.

"What is it, slut?" Jason rammed me hard one more time and stopped. "You want something? You want it faster?" He leaned over my back and whispered, "Tell me what you want, slut. Beg me for it."

I whimpered at the loss of movement. My body was on fire. "Please," I moaned, "please fuck me hard and fast!"

He thrust into me once. "Say it louder, whore. Tell me you want my cock."

"Yes!" I spoke up, almost shouting to the trees. "I want you to fuck me hard and fast!"

He thrust into me with such furious vigor that I screamed in pleasure. My body was tossed and battered by the force of it. My breasts bounced so hard they ached. My breathing quickened to audible gasps. The air was filled with animal sounds emanating from my throat and our bodies slapping together in ancient rhythm. My cunt contracted and I came with a sudden explosion that ripped a scream from my throat. My body rode the waves, bucking and thrashing, and finally his thrusts slowed.

My legs buckled and Jason caught me, his still hard cock slipping out of me. He pulled me to him and kissed me. My face and arms tingled with the aftereffects of my intense orgasm. The warmth of his lips slowly pierced my senses and I kissed him back. I straddled his long hard cock with my legs and pressed my thighs together.

I laughed throatily. "Let's finish this off in the truck, baby. I've lost my legs!"

My tight knit skirt was still caught around my waist and my top was still pulled up over my breasts. Everything important was accessible to my Jason, so I saw no reason to cover up for the few yards to the truck. His pants were down around one leg and his still hard cock stood out from his body like a flagpole, glistening with my juices. He squeezed my breasts and rubbed my sensitive clit while I tried to walk back to the truck on high-heeled shoes made more precarious with legs wobbly and still tingling from cumming.

"You had better stop that or I am gonna fall down right here!" I laughed at him.

"All the better to f..."

Suddenly a very bright light hit us both, punctuated by a brief blast from a police siren. We both threw our hands up to protect our eyes against the blazing white glare.

"Stay where you are!" A booming voice over a loud speaker demanded.

"Oh shit," I muttered. I started to pull down my top and skirt to cover my exposed breasts and pussy.

"I said DON'T MOVE!" The voice in the glare roared. "Put your hands behind your back and don't make a move!"

My breasts thrust forward as I pulled my arms behind my back as directed. "What is going on here?" I whispered to Jason, my bare breasts heaving in sudden fear. "What should we do?"

Jason peered into the bright light. No one had yet materialized, so we had no idea what was really beyond the light. He opened his mouth to speak.

"Do not talk or move!" the voice boomed. My eyes widened and I shivered, feeling the cool night breeze wash over my exposed body. We waited. And waited.

And waited for what seemed like hours, but what couldn't really be more than a few minutes. Suddenly two dark figures materialized in the light, their figures casting long shadows on the brightly lit ground.

They stopped in front of us. After a moment, my eyes adjusted and I could make out their features. They were both tall and broad shouldered under their police uniforms, stern visaged; looking very much like a recruitment poster for macho men. The black one had a moustache; the blond had a crew cut and looked as tough as an Army Drill Sergeant.

The dark one spoke; "Well, well, what have we here?" His inky black eyes traveled up and down my body, it felt as if I had been physically felt up.

His eyes finally made it back up to my face. He moved forward and peered closely at my face and suddenly grinned. "I know you. You're Monica Majors, VP of Talagent Corporation. You gave a speech last October on how certain major corporate policies counter the police department's goals. Good speech." His eyes lazily rested on my quivering breasts.

Ohmigod, he recognized me! I swallowed. If this made the papers, my career was over. The company I worked for was very, very straight laced – at least on their public face. Especially now. We had been planning a huge buy out and I was VP of Mergers and Acquisitions. This kind of publicity could blow the whole deal. They would have no choice but to fire me if a scandal were associated with a high-ranking female member of the firm. Shit shit shit!

I glanced at Jason. He looked worried and apologetic at the same time.

"I had no idea THESE were under that suit you wore that day." His eyes were riveted to my tits. "Grey, wasn't it, with a blue silk blouse?" He grinned at me and leaned closer. "Oh yeah, I remember you. You can't hide that hair in a bun or those big tits under a suit, you know. I had fantasies about finding you alone for weeks!"

The drill Sergeant joined in, "Prominent corporate VP arrested for indecent exposure, lewd acts in public, trespassing... my my my. What great newspaper copy! I imagine your co-workers would get a kick out of this."

He leaned back on his heels and looked Jason up and down. "I ran your plates, you obviously are her husband. Since you don't look like the househusband type, I am assuming that you also have a job. Made any enemies there? They will just eat this up!"

He sneered and looked over at me. "Pretty wife you got here." His eyes caressed my body boldly. "Makes me sorry I missed the speech, I could have stopped her for speeding or something and gotten to know her much better even sooner."

The words "even sooner" triggered something in my brain. I gulped. I could see where they were taking this.

"Shame about her career, though," he continued, his eyes swinging from my face to Jason's. "But I guess someone as good looking as that should be able to find something else pretty easily. I hear that Double D's is looking for dancers. I could put in a good word for you," he snickered. Double D's was a local strip bar that featured dancers with huge boobs and a notorious back room for very private parties where you get anything you wanted, for a price.

It was obvious they thought they had my price, that I would do anything to keep my name out of the paper. Maybe they were right. Or not. The situation was really quite funny. I had been caught having sex with my own husband, and in order to keep that alarming fact out of the newspaper, I had to fuck these two cops, these two protectors of all that was lawful and right.

I looked over at Jason with a sideways glance. I could see in his eyes that he knew what was going on here, too. He let me know with a nod that whatever I did about it – to go along or refuse - was up to me.

The really funny part was that Jason and I had seriously talked about going out and finding other men to fuck me many, many times; we just hadn't actually done it yet. I had assumed that we would plan it all out first, that we would go to a bar way out of town to make sure no one knew us, and I would choose someone suitable with Jason right there to make sure nothing got out of hand.