To Protect and Serve Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers

Clara's dead heart actually thudded a couple of times. Shamira was jealous? Of her other lovers? "Me too," she said. She looked over at the bed where Renata had already zoned out. "She'd wanted to play with you, but she couldn't stay awake." Clara stood up kissed Shamira softly. "Maybe Sunday night, we can make up for some lost time?"

Shamira's brain was misfiring and her knees were watery. It was something that Clara's lips did to her. "Sounds good to me." She was quickly stripped down to nothing, and the two of them climbed into bed next to the sleeping werejaguar, pressing their bodies together in warm, comfortable closeness that Shamira hadn't even realized that she needed.

--------------- -----------

That night . . .

--------------- -----------

Shamira was nervous. She was waiting for the fairies to arrive to perform a ceremony using Shamira's "sexual energy" to contact all all the other faerie colonies in Georgia. They were trying to find out if any faeries had gone missing, as there was a good chance that such creatures had been captured and had their blood used to make the magical drug morning star.

That wasn't the part that made her nervous. Shane decided to send Yosyp along with her and Renata, and Shamira wasn't sure how to handle that. Yosyp was pretty much the poster boy for the vampires of horror films. He even had an accent, though it was more Ukrainian than Transylvanian. He didn't speak much, but he also never did anything threatening. All Shamira knew was that he was somewhat handsome, highly dangerous, and had once been an enforcer for the Tribunal. How and why he was here was a question for someone above her pay grade.

"And so you agreed to the sexual ritual instead of the blood ritual. Why?" Yosyp asked.

Shamira looked out the window. "It sounded less dangerous at the time. It has already been pointed out that I behaved rashly," she said, trying not to sound bitter. That little argument had caused a temporary rift between Shamira and Renata, which had been unpleasant.

"I did not mean to criticize, but merely question."

Shamira glanced over her shoulder while Renata drove. "I'm new to all this, so when someone makes the choice between sex and blood, I chose sex."

A devilishly handsome smile crept up. "Being part of Mr. Stapleton's house, that doesn't surprise me."

Shamira found herself smiling back. Yosyp really could be charming. "I don't know if this is an acceptable topic or not, but what brings you here to Shane's house? You're old enough to have your own land, correct?"

"Yes," he replied. "I have been on this earth for two-hundred and fifty years. When a vampire is orphaned by the destruction of his or her house, he becomes a servant of the Tribunal until a new home can be found. Much like a were who has lost his pack or other social group. Rogues in our world are rarely tolerated. I was never able to agree with the Tribunal on a new home until this position came open."

"Didn't they offer you your own place? Start your own house?"

Yosyp shrugged. "While we do not have 'alphas' in the vampire world as the weres have, but there are some more suited to lead. I prefer to be the dangerous right hand of someone I respect. Shane is such a man, and he has put together, or is in the processing of putting together, a most formidable house."

"You think so?" Renata asked. She secretly brimmed with pride at Yosyp's words.

"Definitely. Few vampire lords of the land who are vampires that would hire on so many weres, nor would were lords take on vampires. I have read your dossiers," he said, directing back to Renata, "and Shane has chosen competent people who can work together. And the vampires he has chosen to bring over are equally well-suited."

Shamira fidgeted uncomfortably in her seat. She was the only one in the house who hadn't been chosen in advance after a great deal of careful consideration. She had been an accident. And just like that, her manic mood cycle swung back to self-doubt. This time, she was determined not to mention anything. But Yosyp wasn't done.

"You, Miss Shamira, are a most fortunate stroke of luck. Shane considers himself blessed by fate to have found you."

"Because of the Shadow Aspects," she muttered.

"Because of your passion."

Shamira's eyes scrunched up. "Passion?"

Yosyp looked out the window. "The Shadow Aspects do not seek out the weak of heart, it is true. But Shane feels in his heart that you would continue to fight the good fight with or without those Aspects."

"Dead or alive, you ARE a pain in the Ass of Evil," Renata said matter-of-factly.

"Interestingly put," Yosyp replied.

"Yeah, I'm a regular Billy Shakespeare."

Yosyp shuddered. "Billy . . . never mind."

"We're here," the werejaguar said, pulling off the main road towards their parking spot. "Hope you brought your hiking boots."

"I'm not worried about muddying my boots," Yosyp said calmly.

They all clambered out the car. "We'll see," Renata said, looking towards the swampy area. She turned around and saw Yosyp floating about a foot off the ground. "Not fair!"

"Levitation Aspect," he replied a bit smugly.

"Rat bastard."

"Renata," Shamira started, "can you find the same spot without changing?"

The werejaguar sniffed the air. "Yeah. We were just here a week ago and it hasn't rained. I'm good."

They worked their way through the muck, following Renata's nose until they got to a familiar clearing. The moon shone down through the trees onto a circle of soft grass. The fairies were arriving at about the same time, most of them forming a circle around the little clearing.

"All hail His Great and Royal Majesty the Most Illustrious Leader Frolthac of the Colony of Nature's Glory and Her Delectable and Most Beautiful Majesty Queen Lillia of Nature's Glory. All bow and tremble at their brilliance," announced Thorias, Captain of the Guard.

Shamira bowed. Yosyp bowed. Renata bowed while snickering slightly and trying not to smirk. She thought faeries were just too damn funny.

"He said it all in one breath again," Renata whispered.

"I noticed."

"Have you decided on a ceremony as of yet?" King Frolthac asked, wringing his hands eagerly.

Renata glanced over at Shamira and nodded. "Sexual energy, your Majesty," Shamira said.

The faeries started clapping and cheering and hooting until a disapproving glare from the Queen shut them all up. Lillia floated over to Shamira and said, "Forgive the rabble. There's a reason why they're peasants." She heard one of her subjects boo, and she turned around and blasted him with a small beam of light. The offending party went flying back into a tree, stuck to it for a moment, then slid to the ground with a high-pitched groan.

"Sorry about that," the Queen added, flipping her hair and glancing up and down Shamira's body hungrily. "You are a whole lotta woman," Lillia added in a voice far too sultry for that small of a body. "You know, we have spells that could temporarily shrink you to our size, so I could take you back to the royal residence and --"

"Lillia," the King interrupted, "I realize that you're probably in heat as always, but can we please move on to the ceremony?"

Lillia rolled her eyes at her husband then looked back at Shamira. "He's such a spoilsport," she said. "That and he won our bet that lets him run the ceremony." She was almost pouting at this point. "I tell you, never trust a man with a large penis when you're playing naked Twister." The little Queen bit her bottom lip. "About that shrinking spell --"

"Lillia!" the King shouted.

"Maybe next time, your Majesty," Shamira said, giving the Queen a little wink. She remembered one of the things she'd read about faerie culture and extend her tongue a bit out of her mouth. The Queen promptly flew up and kissed her on the tip of the tongue, and the little woman tingled all over. It was a greeting of sexual appreciation, and fairies loved such gestures.

"I'll look into the spell," Lillia said, then mouthed the words "I'll call you" before flying off to hover beside her husband.

"Would the power source please take her place in the circle," the King bellowed, planning to make as big a spectacle of the ceremony as possible. Meanwhile, Thorias flew over and sat on Renata's shoulder.

"Hey honey," the Captain of the Guard said, sounding like a 70's lounge lizard in the process. "How about you shrinking down so I can pet the kitty?"

"You do realize that I've heard that line a million times," Renata said, though impressed by the little man's audacity.

"We're kind of isolated out here," Thorias said, totally nonplussed. "Takes a while for our pick-up lines to develop." He stopped talked as Shamira entered the circles and was told to strip down. "Damn!" he said as that finely-tuned body came into view. "Where did she come from and how do I get there?"

Renata just smiled. It seemed that Shamira was the only one who didn't realize just how smoking hot she really was. She was still in her old living-human mindset where many were intimidated by strong women. Not in the world that awoke when the sun went down . . . not for people like this.

"Please state your name," the King was saying.

"Shamira. Shamira Stapleton," the would-be "sacrifice" said, remembering her new name.

"What is it that brings you here?" the King asked.

Renata couldn't help it when she said, "What . . . is your Quest? What . . . is your favorite color?"

Yosyp glared at her. Thorias just looked confused. Renata had thought she was pretty damn funny.

"I am here in hopes of contacting the faerie colonies in the State known as Georgia, in hopes that I might find where members of the faerie community have gone missing. I believe that excessive disappearances might lead to the creators and distributors of the drug known as morning star, and that by finding them we might shut them down and put an end to this evil practice."

Renata's smile was now one of pride. Shamira had obviously done her homework and had prepped that little speech in advance.

"Furthermore," Shamira continued, "we would appreciate all faerie colonies to reply via His Great and Royal Majesty the Most Illustrious Leader Frolthac of the Colony and Her Delectable and Most Beautiful Majesty Queen Lillia of Nature's Glory, without whose assistance this project could not succeed."

'Slam and dunk,' Renata thought, looking at the Royal couple who were both puffed up with pride.

"When the ritual is complete, your message will be sent far and wide," the King said, "and we shall lead the crusade against the diabolical . . . do . . . badders."

The Queen slapped her face with her hand and shook her head. "Just . . . just get on with the ritual."

Frolthac glared at his wife, then looked back to Shamira. "When you can take no more pleasure, let us know and we will use the accumulated energy to send the signal as far as we can."

"The more passion you experience, the greater distance the signal will travel. But should you lose consciousness, the ritual will end. Do you understand?"

"Yes, your Majesty."

"Make yourself comfortable," the King replied with a devious smirk, then he started to chant.

Shamira stood naked in a shimmering circle when the realization hit her . . . she still didn't know exactly how this was supposed to work. The source material she'd read had been somewhat vague. She listened to the sound of chanting, starting with the King and then working its way around the circle. At first, nothing happened. Then, ever so slowly, black smoke started to creep out of the ground, faint glowing lines of green energy flowing through it like veins. It had no form, growing like a cloud until finally it seemed to become solid. Tendrils began to creep out of the center mass; no one watching could tell how many.

"Is that thing going to hurt her?" Renata asked, suddenly worried.

"Not unless that's what she really wants," Thorias replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the power source pumps out more energy if truly aroused, so the conduit takes the form of something from her fantasy."

Renata felt great relief and tremendous curiosity. Just what kind of passion did Shamira truly possess?

Shamira stared at the entity approaching her, and she seemed to recognize it . . . remember it from somewhere.

The tendrils lengthened and thickened, and the ends seem to grow into bulbous, mushroom-like heads or little suction cup like objects. Some tentacles snaked out and wrapped themselves around Shamira's ankles while others wrapped around her waist or wrists. Shamira was pulled to her knees as the serpentine forms ensnared more and more of her body. One of the tendrils with the bulbous tip hovered in front of Shamira's face as if it were looking at her, then it shoved itself between her lips and down her throat.

"Good grief!" Renata whispered, taking a step forward. Then she glanced at Thorias. "Are you sure this thing won't hurt her?"

Thorias was captivated. "Sure, it's created from her mind. It will do whatever her subconscious tells it to. Now be quiet. This chick is sick!"

Shamira's had moved her hands just enough so that she could grasp the thing violating her mouth, and it looked like she was stroking it. Two of the sucker-ended tentacles latched on to the vampire's nipples and began to tug, distending them and pulling harshly on her breasts. Then the tentacles pulled Shamira's legs further apart before a particularly thick one rammed its way into her sex.

Renata was mesmerized. She saw surprise and concern and a little fear on her friend's face as that . . . thing . . . fucked her, but she could smell Shamira's excitement far more than any fear. 'The girl watches too much damn anime,' she thought, her hand sliding under the waistband of her pants, letting a finger slide between her folds and feel her wetness.

The tentacles were doing a number on Shamira's body. The swollen end in her mouth was large enough that she couldn't disengage from it even if she wanted to. It tasted sweet to her, like mint chocolate. The vine in her pussy had knotted up as well, filling her insides and pressing against her g-spot, thudding like the Telltale Heart. And then she felt another tentacle pressing its way into her asshole, penetrating her with excruciating slowness. Her nipples ached under the suction of this creature, and she didn't want it to ever stop. Suddenly, she was lifted completely off the ground and turned horizontal, suspended in the air by this writhing mass of sin that was fucking her in every way imaginable. Shamira came so hard that she was seeing stars, her juices dripping onto the dark mass.

When Shamira climaxed, the conduit's green veins started to glow brighter, as did the fairies surrounding the ritual. The tentacle in the vampire's mouth withdrew and spurted a green goo all over her face, which she licked off her lips almost instinctively.

'Sweet,' she thought, licking some more and relishing the taste. She wanted more. The conduit responded, shoving another tentacle to take the place of the last. Those octopus-like arms flipped Shamira over, shoving her chest first down into the grass, pounding away at both her lower openings while giving her mouth a reach around.

Renata was masturbating hurriedly. She understood what Shane saw in this woman. Once the real Shamira got out of the box, there was no controlling her, except in the ways she wanted to be controlled. She glanced over and saw a stretching in Yosyp's pants as he watched on hungrily.

'Screw it,' she thought, reaching out and cupping his crotch.

"I am not allowed to dominate you until Clara has approved of my methods," the elder vampire whispered.

"Who said anything about dominating me? I just want to blow you."

Yosyp nodded his head casually. "That is acceptable."

Within ten seconds, she had his pants down past his thighs and his rigid member sliding between her lips. She was wetting the length, watching Shamira get ram-rodded by the bizarre sexual conduit that the faeries had summoned forth.

The faeries were glowing brighter, as the conduit had just forced another orgasm from Shamira's body. And as before, it "released" shortly after she did, this time depositing its sexual residue in the vampire's womb. Shamira didn't want to let it go, but the tentacle pulled out. She moaned in borderline maniacal glee when another slid inside her body. A small suction arm latched onto her clitoris and began to tug, and she climaxed again.

Not only did this one come close on the heels of its predecessor, this one came in a package. Wave after wave of mind-numbing pleasure rattled through her abused body, and all the tentacles started to shoot their sweet loads, filling her pussy, ass, and mouth, and few even splattered their stuff on her back and shoulders. The circle of faeries was glowing so brightly now that it could probably be spotted from orbit, and the green veins of her phantom lover's multiple appendages were as bright as emeralds.

The conduit picked her up off the ground again, spinning her to face it. Up from the center mass, a humanoid shape began to appear. Soon, the torso of a slim woman had arisen from the tentacular lower body, black skin riddled with those glowing veins. The head had no face yet, but something stirred in the region of the crotch. An enormous phallus started to grow, mocking even the most generously endowed porn stars.

'That thing will kill her!' Renata though as she buried Yosyp's cock all the way down her throat, thumbing her own clit as she did so. 'But hell, she could handle getting fisted by --" Renata's eyes opened wider. The face had taken on more form and almost looked like --

"Does that look like who I think it is?" Yosyp murmured, relishing the feeling of warm wet mouth around his manhood. If this is how good Renata felt normally, he couldn't wait to get her in chains. He waited until she moaned into his cock, having achieved her own climax, before he allowed himself to deposit his load on her tongue. She milked him dry, all the while keeping her eyes on Shamira and her pseudo-familiar tormentor.

Shamira had been getting fucked for longer than she could remember. Her eyes were glazed over, her skin felt alive, and every piece of her body had been used. When her eyes cleared, the conduit had formed a face.

'Clara?' she thought, border lining on exhaustion. She had to be hallucinating. That was the only reason why she might see her friend's face on the conduit's body. The conduit wrapped Shamira's entire upper body up in its tentacles, effectively mummifying her from the waist to the the neck. It lowered her onto its massive cock; Shamira grunted. Her pussy had been battered, but the ache was so delicious. She was strained to take all of this thing's new sexual organ, and she loved the stretch.

Then that face, that not-quite-Clara face moved towards her, then kissed her. The superficial appearance of her friend and lover was as far as the similarities went, as the conduit was all substance but no style. Still, when Conduit-Clara's tongue turned into another penis while inside of Shamira's mouth, it was a not-unpleasant sensation. She sucked on the tongue-cock while the conduit's massive member pistoned her sex, causing her cum over and over and over again. The conduit continued to fill her with its fluids, making her feel so very warm and so very content.

"ENOUGH!" Frolthac shouted, glowing like a star in the little clearing. The King was giving off so much light now that Renata almost missed that he had his wife bent over and was doing her from behind while he chanted. She looked around and saw most if not all of the faeries had broken out in one tryst or another. She grinned. Apparently she wasn't the only one who had been caught up in the moment.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers