To Protect and Serve Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers

"She seems quite . . . enthusiastic," the Shepherd said from behind her. "But can she multi-task?"

"She can do many things at once," Shane assured his guest.

Shamira just knew that she that her dress was being lifted up, exposing her minuscule panties. Those were ripped off with ease, and then her sex was penetrated from behind. The Shepherd had to be kneeling as he took her, but he did not seem to mind. She had cock in her mouth and pussy, and that made her happy. The Shepherd felt long but slim, making it easy for him to slide in and out of her with rapidity.

"Prepare to accept a symbol of my power over you," Shane said, withdrawing his member from Shamira's mouth. He pointed the head at her face and ejaculated, coating her face with streams of his seed. It dripped from her nose and mouth and cheek, which he seemed to please him. He zipped up and stepped away, allowing everyone in the room to see her face.

Shane leaned over and whispered into her ear. "Whore."

"Yessssss," Shamira hissed as the Shepherd continued to enjoy his vaginal plundering. She watched Shane step away, then came face to crotch with the Alpha. His manhood strained against his tights, and . . . 'Wow!' she thought. 'That thing is huge!' And when he whipped it out. It had to be ten inches long at least, as well as being thick with a beautiful head. "You are Alpha," she muttered, then lowered her eyes. She was not supposed to address her dominant. Of course, the Alpha was not a dominant in the sense she was used to.

"Damn straight," he said, pushing his way into her mouth. "I enjoy your style of hospitality, Lord Stapleton. Most lords just offer me something to drink."

"Most lords do not have as fine of fare as I do," Shane replied with a smile. He was very proud of his group of sexual deviants.

"I'll say. If you hadn't made this one a vampire, I'd certainly like to see her as a werewolf."

"She does seem content on all fours."

"My kinda girl," the Alpha replied.

Shamira's mouth was being stretched to the limit, and she felt a small flush of pride as the Alpha expressed his interest in her. 'What can I say?' she thought. 'A girl wants to be wanted.' The idea of getting access to this kind of manhood on a regular basis had a certain amount of appeal. She wondered if Clara might consider getting a strap-on of similar size.

The Shepherd had been enjoying himself for several minutes more before cumming inside of her. He gripped her ass cheeks hard as he unloaded a surprisingly large amount of seed. He rested inside of her for a minute longer before withdrawing, leaving a void that Shamira hoped would soon be filled.

"Excellent," the Alpha said, pulling out of her greedy mouth and taking position behind her. "This is how animals are supposed to do it," he added, plunging his sword all the way into her sheath in one movement, driving everything from her body except the gratitude of being completely filled by him.

"My god," Sebastian spoke from the audience, his voice carrying feigned shock, "she really has no dignity at all, does she?"

"I don't pay her for her 'dignity,' now do I?" Shane replied.

Shamira could barely keep track of any conversation, her body given to the powerful man who was drilling her from behind. He was relentless, bordering on brutal, stretching her opening to its limit. She wanted to cum, but she held back, wanting him to satisfy himself first.

"Representative, you gonna have a go with her?" the Alpha asked as he hammered Shamira.

"Undress in front of the masses?" she asked pointedly. "I'm not a savage," she added, her voice lightly mocking. "Turn her around, however. There is something she could do for me while serving your purpose." As Shamira's platform was quickly spun around while the Representative slipped her dainty foot out of her shoe, presenting it for Shamira to worship.

As the Alpha started using her sex for his pleasure again, Shamira started to lick and kiss those feet and sucking on those toes. Shamira had never really saw feet or toes as sexy before, but damn if they weren't turning her on at the moment. And the Representative was not exactly complaining.

'Thousand year-old vampire has a foot fetish,' she thought. 'Who would've thunk?'

"Might wanna take them lovelies out of her mouth for a sec," the Alpha said.

The old vampire shot him a glare, letting Shamira finish cleaning her right big toe before pulling her foot away. Then Shamira realized that the Alpha was just preventing those toes from being bitten off when he pulled out of Shamira's pussy and drove that telephone-pole of a cock slowly into Shamira's ass.

"Sweet Mother of the Moon," the Alpha growled. "This thing is so tight, I'm surprise you get any work done, Stapleton."

"Oh, she's plenty of work by herself, I assure you," he said a bit dryly. Shamira would have rolled her eyes at him if they were not about to pop out of her head. The Alpha was taking his sweet time as he navigated her asshole like a semi-trailer winding its way down a farm road. It could be done, but it was going to take a while. And she was enjoying the ride more than she would have thought possible.

The first time she had been taken anally, it had just hurt, but now she understood the pain . . . even relished it. She looked forward to the moment when her sphincter ring relaxed a bit and the sharp pain turned into an ache that she could really get into. She wanted more, generally preferring anal penetration when she was being violated in her other orifices as well. When it was safe, at least she got to suck on the Representative's toes again.

'I can't believe I'm thankful to have toes to suck on,' Shamira thought, until the pressure in her asshole made further thought impossible.

"What do you say to these nice people?" Shane asked her.

"Thank you," she said after the Representative pulled her toes out of Shamira's mouth, her voice gaspy.

"Louder," Shane told her, "and be more specific."

"Thank you," she said so that everyone could hear her, "for fucking my ass and making me a whore."

"Oh, I think you were a whore before I ever showed up," the Alpha said. Shamira took it as a compliment. His cock plunged deep into her and then he stopped, and she could feel him explode, his seed streaming into her ass and making her feel warm. But then he withdrew, leaving her with a hollowness that she wanted filled. Hot semen leaked out of her and into the crack of her ass, and all she could think was that she wanted more.

Once the Alpha was drawn, the true games began. One table at a time got up and brought her over, each person taking whatever pleasure they wanted with her. Her dress had been torn to shreds as each abused her in some way. She noticed that the doms all were taking their turns first, and they were rougher with Shamira than their guests had been.

Renata helped Reaper out by grabbing Shamira's head and shoving it onto his cock until he came all over her face, then Renata forced the captive to lick the werejaguar's pussy. Bangaly got similar help from his lionesses. Sebastian and Henry tag-teamed her with some double penetration, then Yosyp stepped in to make it an all-holes-filled trifecta. While those three fucked her every which way but loose, Bjorne and Monique were actually biting her on the shoulders, arms, and breasts. Hard enough to hurt . . . hard enough to please.

All three men deposited their loads onto Shamira's face, giving her a glazed look. That was when Clara came in for a bit.

"You are looking a bit worse for wear," she said disapprovingly. She held up a garden hose complete with a variable-setting spray head. She started washing the cum from Shamira's body, then turned the hose onto "stream" and sending a concentrated stream of water directly onto her crotch.

Shamira gasped out of instinct. It was like using the shower sprayer back home, but a hell of a lot more intense. She tried to ask permission to cum, but she got sprayed in the face whenever she opened her mouth. She experienced an insane climax and was unable to anything but gurgle.

"She came without permission, didn't she?" Shane asked. He watched his shaman nod, then made a "tsking" sound.

"She is my responsibility for the time being," Banshee said. "If it pleases you, I shall punish her." When Shane nodded, she pulled several coils of colored rope from underneath her chair.

Shamira's soul was smiling. This was SO staged, but she did not care. Banshee was a master (or mistress, if you will) of Kinbaku, a very beautiful, artistic form of Japanese bondage. Dessert was brought out as Banshee painstakingly removed Shamira's current bonds only to replace them with a web of brightly colored rope. By the time the Japanese woman was done, it looked as if Shamira, on her knees, had tried to push her way through a spider's web.

Both her breasts were lightly bound as well, though a good portion of skin was still available, as was every point of entry. And the ropes were applying pressure on some very sensitive parts of her body, specifically the outer rim of her mound. When Banshee pushed her fingers between Shamira's folds, that mound was pressed tighter against the ropes.

This was the first time that Shamira had been able to enjoy Banshee's particular brand of domination, as the former Yakuza member tended to be more elaborate and time-consuming in her preparations than other dominants. She kind of liked it. Her bindings seemed both more strict than metal cuffs and chains, but was also more comforting and comfortable.

"She's ready," Banshee said proudly. She gripped Shamira's nipples and pinched them hard while Shamira bit her bottom lip. Banshee stepped backward but did not release her hold, stretching those nubs out until they were finally released to an audible sigh. Then the woman began to disrobe, leaving her herself in a leather corset, matching thigh-high boots and . . . well, that was pretty much it.

With great dexterity and agility, Banshee threaded one foot through the rope web and over one of Shamira's powerful shoulders, then using the metal bar over her captive's head for balance, threaded the other foot through as well. The result was that she was straddling Shamira's shoulders, using the metal bar to keep her balance, and offering her sex to her captive's hungry, willing mouth.

"Oh Clara, I believe you have taught this one some useful skills," Banshee murmured as Shamira's tongue parted her captor's labia and teased its way to the core.

"Birds fly, fish swim, and sluts do oral," Clara said. "She was a quick study." She sat on the platform in front of Shamira, getting a world class view of Banshee's ass as she rode their captive's face. "You know, you have a really nice butt," she told Banshee. Meanwhile, her fingers were caressing Shamira's slot, teasing her to excitement again.

"Thank you," Banshee said, pushing her mound against Shamira's face. She was happy that this particular sub would be joining her in Savannah for a time. They had a great deal of pleasure to catch up on, assuming she could pry the woman away from Clara for any amount of time.

Clara grinned as she pushed four fingers up into her girlfriend's box, making a small twisting motion. "So whore," she whispered, "if you can hear me when you have Banshee's thighs acting as earmuffs, then you might want to listen. I'm going to split you in two, the way only I can. Do you understand me?"

Shamira could barely hear anything, but she knew exactly what Clara was planning on doing to her. The idea excited her more than it should, so she intensified her efforts. Banshee's clit was actually kind of cute, peeking out shyly from its hood whenever her tongue swept over it.

All the while, the pathway to her sex was being penetrated and pushed farther and farther open. The thing about a vampire's body was that it always returned to the state it was in when he or she died. When Shamira died, she had been in fantastic shape. And she had been very, very tight.

Shamira felt an almost compulsive need to make Banshee climax before Clara accomplished what she had set out to do, mostly because Shamira knew that any basic motor skill would be lost to her. She went after Banshee's clit relentlessly until --

"Here it comes," Shane said, putting his fingers in his ears.

"What?" the Alpha asked as he leaned over. He was wondering if Shane might "lend" him Shamira at some point. Just to study her shifting ability of course.

"You ever wonder why I gave the name Banshee to someone who is usually really quiet?"

The Alpha looked confused, then noticed that the Representative had actually covered her ears. The old vampire tended to know what she was doing, so he protected his own eardrums just in time.

There were two things that got Banshee's blood going . . . the hunt and the climax. The former she did in profound silence, the latter she did with a scream that did her namesake proud. Her wail of release deafened those nearby and filled the hall with its might.

"Good . . . grief!" someone muttered, breaking the stillness that had followed Banshee's expression of pleasure.

"I always said you were too noisy," Clara added with a smirk. She had not been able to cover both ears like her compatriots due to one hand mauling Shamira's sex, but she figured her hearing would recover. She rarely had an opportunity to tease Banshee about anything.

"You . . . uhm . . . you did a good job with her. Did I say that already?" Banshee replied, her voice tinged with the happy glow of satisfaction. She slowly extricated herself from around Shamira's face.

"I believe you did." Clara took advantage of the distraction by pushing her hand all the way up into Shamira's sex. "Good thing too, because she's going to be pretty useless for the time being."

Shamira's brain had fire alarms and bells and whistles and all other manner of noises going off in it. That incredible yet brief pain, followed by a tremendous sense of fulfillment, was something she had only ever experienced once before, and only Clara had done it to her. It was as if the Native American had claimed Shamira that night in a manner that would make all other sensations pale next to it.

And, despite having had sex with a giant metaphysical anime octopus and having been gangbanged by strangers or any number of other things, Clara had done just what she had intended. Shamira's collar belonged to Shane, her body might be passed around like a cold, but the deepest and most intimate parts of her belonged to Clara.

Clara's fest began its prodding explorations, touching what it could, caressing all it could come in contact with. Her wrist was trapped by both Shamira's powerful vaginal muscles as well as the odd angle she was holding it, but she would be able to do just enough.

Shamira's mouth gaped and her eyes rolled back in her head as the first of many climaxes tore through her body. With the fingers moving inside of her, Clara was going to play Shamira like a piano, creating a symphony of pleasure leading to a crescendo of --

"Oh!" Shamira gulped. "Mistress Clara, permission to --"

"Oh just shut up and cum already,' Clara growled playfully as Shamira's body shook like a possessed soul being exorcised. Clara would know too. She had seen it happen.

Shamira had no control over her body for several minutes. Pulse after pulse of erotic bliss raged through her blood and muscles and brain. She heard the metal bar which she was tied to start to creak and bend, and several of the ropes holding her snapped. Later she would find out that several members of the audience had reached new levels of arousal just by watching her muscular body strain against her bindings. It would be a pleasant thought.

Clara was pretty sure that her lover had inadvertently broken Clara's wrist. At the very least, it hurt like hell. But the look of exquisite joy on her girlfriend's face made it all worth it. She wanted badly to drop her dominant act and just kiss this girl, but she would play by their rules for now. 'I'll get her alone later,' Clara promised herself as she extricated her hand.

As before, Shamira felt an emptiness that was more than physical after Clara pulled her hand away, but she was content. Her life before all of this had been simple, but it has also been empty. Here, she was the decadent, sexual, uninhibited person she had always wished she could be, surrounded by people who would go to war with her and for her, and loved . . . so genuinely loved in so many ways.

Even as Shane unleashed the other submissives on her, ordered to enjoy her flesh, she saw beyond the "show" and the pageantry of it all. Her eyes met Clara's as the other woman moved away while still staying close, watching hungrily as more bodies moved in close. She loved the beautiful shaman and felt loved in return. More importantly, she truly believed in that affection, something she had never done before.

The other subs surrounded her like a wave of flesh, poking her and penetrating her in every way. They did not take turns, but rather acted as a single entity. It reminded her somewhat of her encounter with the Conduit in the faerie ritual, being a creature of undulating appendages seemingly designed to pleasure her in every way.

Sexual parts presented themselves to her face while fingers or cocks penetrated her lower openings. Teeth nipped at her abused flesh and fingernails dug into the flesh of her buttocks and breasts. All were careful to avoid damaging her back, knowing she was still sensitive in the area near the base of her spine. Each of them used her in some way until they had achieved release, but did not stop until she had climaxed many more times as well.

"Let this be an example to those who might follow in Shamira's lead," Shane said, trying to sound menacing while practically beaming with pride. "Do as she did, and the same treatment will await you," he added, looking at all the submissives still gathered around Shamira's mostly-bound and wholly-satisfied form. For them, that was a serious promise that they hoped that they could one day "deserve." "Clara, please take that creature somewhere and get her cleaned up."

Clara grinned, then started pushing Shamira's cart back to the double doors leading to the kitchen. When they were finally alone, Clara looked into her girlfriend's glazed, happy eyes, and then she finally got the kiss she had been waiting for.

------------- ---------------------

Eight months later . . .

------------- ---------------------

"Aodh, could you please help Kira and Arthur get the kids settled down? Company will be here soon," Shamira half-shouted, half-sighed. Being a mother to a nest of little dragons was exhausting. Since defeating Jonas, four more eggs had hatched, giving her another Sea Serpent (this one a female), a female Horned Dragon from the Far East, a male Stone Dragon from the Rocky Mountains of the United States, and a male Quetzalcoatl from Central America.

Luckily for Shamira, baby dragons mature quickly given the right guidance. Aodh was already able to understand human language and was the emotional and intellectual equivalent of a teenage human. That was not always a good thing, but most of the time it was a blessing. Aodh, being the "big brother" of the group, helped direct his younger siblings as much as he could. He understood what had happened to his race, but seemed more inclined to be like his adopted mother (who he worshipped) than to start dragging up old feuds.

So he, Kira, Arthur, and Archimedes were wrangling up the youngsters who were rambling all over their large enclosure. Banshee's new estate on the shore of the Atlantic just north of Savannah had been built for its remoteness, access to the ocean (for the Sea Serpents), and for the security it offered its reptilian inhabitants. They were more worried about detection than any magical threat.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers