To Satisfy a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her clitoris was swollen and moist with excitement and protruded. The moment she pressed his cock into her, they ground together like animals. His shaft went in only part way and she could feel it stretching her slick pussy. She wanted more, damn it, she was going to ride this big man all the way if it was the last thing she did. Up and down Kitty went, and each time his thick shaft went deeper and deeper insider her. Leon's eyes were big as she finally took his entire length inside and drove down onto his prick as if she were driving a Formula One racing car. Leon sounded like an engine too, grunting and grinding right back, fucking up into her for all he was worth.

She came with a loud gasping series of moans with Leon powerfully inside her, filling and stretching every available crevice of her cunt. Gasping, she continued to ride him, hands over her head as if she was dancing to the loudest, hardest rocking band on earth, and feeling the orgasm extended with multiple spasms.

Then she saw the look on Leon's face, and knew: nothing was going to hold back those huge balls this time. She clenched her strong internal muscles for all she was worth with him rammed deep inside, and felt the searing heat of his cum spurt and spurt and spurt inside her. She slipped off him while it was still fountaining out, and pressed the tip to her lips, drinking the rest into her wanting mouth and licking him clean. Her thighs oozed with voluminous white, thick cum.

Leon collapsed back on the bed, looking exhausted. When his breathing finally slowed, he began to smile.

"Kitty? You sure know how to satisfy a man."

She curled in beside him. As she lay back on his comfy duvet, she closed her eyes and knew that her car would be taken care of and she would get home. She decided to visit her sister much sooner than she had planned. She had a story to tell. Boy, did she ever.

12