To Serve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike smiled, she had passed a second test, he had exerted some mild pain on what he believed was the most sensitive part of her body and she had not backed down; she had not said that code word although he was sure that it must have crossed her mind. He released her nipples and placed his hands back on the sides of her head. He watched as she gently bobbed her head up and down his organ, seeing the way his hard flesh now glistened in the soft lighting. He pondered whether to let her continue and shoot off in her mouth, but in the end decided that he wanted more. He raised her head off his shinning staff; she sat back on her heals and looked up at him from her bowed head.

“Kneel on the rug on all fours Anne” his soft tones belied the authority in his voice “I need to feel your –my - cunt around me.”

She did as he asked and heard him stand and remove his clothes before kneeling behind her. Only a couple of times had she taken a man this way before. Then she had thought it base and dirty. This time was different her mentor, her lover, wanted her that way and it thus felt the most natural sensual thing to do.

She felt the tip of cock stroke between her moist folds, a slow gentle probing. Oh how she had longed for this moment since the first time she had felt him enter her. She felt him press forward and she tried hard to relax, knowing that the sheer girth of him would stretch her again, stretch her painfully, wonderfully.

Slowly he inched his hard cock into her tight snug channel. Mike once again felt her inner flesh stretch to accommodate him. Like her, he had waited for this moment and he was going to savour every second of his initial penetration.

He watched as his shaft disappeared into her, pressing forward until he could no longer see his shaft, his groin pressed hard against her rear. Anne felt him touch her cervix, the pain of penetration quickly being replaced with one of fullness; of fulfilment. Mike withdrew watching his cock re-appear once more, now covered in her juices, glistening in the pale light.

He thrust back inside her forcefully, enjoying the snug channel and loving the way his cock hit her innermost point. For Anne, the action sent her spiralling out of control. As his cock hit her deepest insides, she was overcome with all the emotions she could muster; love, desire, lust all mingled to send her into a crashing orgasm which she could not control. Her womb contracted, every muscle in her lower body contracted, she let out a deep low moan of fulfilment as she felt herself erupt into a powerful orgasmic convulsion which wracked her body. She collapsed forward onto her elbows, her tight hold on his cock pulling Mike forward with her as she emitted a single long wail of joy. She had never felt an orgasm take hold of her body in this way and she fought to catch her breath and enjoy the moment.

Suddenly she felt empty; Mike savagely pulled his cock from her pelvic grasp, leaving her with an audible plop. She had dropped from the highest level to the lowest in a moment.

“I did not say you could cum Anne” his words almost echoed round the silent room. As he spoke she knew in an instant that she had failed him; knew that she should have waited. Tears welled in her eyes.

“Mike I am so sorry” she started to sob the words out “it just felt so good to have you inside me. I could not help myself. I…..” She knew words were futile. What was done was done and she must now face up to the consequences.

“You must never do that Anne. You must always wait.” Then he added “You will learn to wait until I tell you.”

His words rang in her ears, heightening her feeling of guilt. Her head hung lower as she said “Mike, let me make it up to you. Please I will do anything to make it up to you.”

Mike pondered. How should he punish this girl, this inexperienced girl who had shown she still had so much to learn? He looked at the sorry sight before him. Anne on her knees bent forwards and away from him, sobbing. His cock still covered in her wet juices. He grabbed the two white cheeks of her ass in his two hands, his fingers squeezing out the pale colour of her skin, turning it pure white. He moved slightly and ran the tip of his cock along the cleft between her cheeks and down between her puffy folds once more.

“You will learn Ann and you will be punished for your misdemeanour.” Although he was angry and felt somewhat cheated that he had not been allowed to experience her tight pussy milking him as they came together, it did not show in his voice which remained calm.

“Tomorrow I will show you how I punish such lack of control” he went on. Anne turned slightly to look back at him, a worried look on her downcast face. “But tonight I will test you further.”

He allowed the words to sink into her before he moved his cock back upwards until it rested against the small brown rosebud. He pressed forward, watching as the protesting ring of muscle held firm against the purple dome of his organ.

Mike was not sure that buggering this girl was even possible. He had planned to break her in over a period of time, but those plans were now thrown aside as he continued to push forward. Her little hole opened just slightly to allow the tip of his cock to expand her.

“Owwwww” Anne fought against any indication of pain, but it felt as if red hot metal was being pressed against her sensitive opening “Mike not that please anything but that. You are too big.” Her speech was punctuated with sobs; cries which mixed the pain she now experienced with the earlier feelings of shame at having let him down.

Mike pressed forward, now jabbing at her ring with the end of his cock, wedging slightly more of his cock into the protesting hole. Still he could get no more than half the crown past her defensive ring.

“Mike” Anne was sure she could not take this any more. Again the word Purple came to the front of her mind, indeed her whole vision seemed to be that colour as he continued to demand that she open for him. The pressure on Mike’s cock was also tremendous, her sphincter was like a little hand grasping the sensitive end of his cock, he could feel his own climax nearing as he continued his assault on her rear. He was getting more of himself into her but still only about two thirds of the head, when he felt his cum start to surge upwards inside his cock.

He gripped her ass cheeks harder, his fingers digging painfully into her flesh. He pressed forward again as the cum burst from the tip. Anne started to say the code word, but only got as far as “P…” when she felt his hot cum explode just inside her anus. Suddenly the pain evaporated as she felt herself falling again into orgasm.

Mike’s hot discharge provided additional lubrication and, as his second blast shot out, he felt the head of his cock enter her fully. He was not prepared for the sudden relaxation of the muscle and his weight carried him forward, his cock sliding up the tightest of channels. The feeling for Mike was tremendous, he was lost in the sheer closeness of her anal grip and he could do more than let the third and fourth shots of cum simply rocket into her bowels.

For Anne the sensation was even greater. She felt a searing pain in her rectum coupled with the most blinding orgasm she had ever experienced. The force of his entry and the power of his ejaculations inside her created such a highly charged feeling in her body that she could do no more than let it overtake her completely. As she passed into unconsciousness, her mind was full of the knowledge that she had let Mike cum and that she had accepted his powerful organ once again into her body.

Anne awoke several hours later, naked laying on the crisp blue sheets her head cradled in a soft pillow. As she drifted slowly back to reality she was aware that her body was giving off a wonderfully subtle aroma – sandalwood she guessed, although she could not remember having smelled it previously. She was also aware that Mike lay alongside her, his nude body touching her lightly. She moved slightly to look at him, the movement reminding her of the painful coupling of earlier. She could not know that Mike had carried her upstairs, had soaked her in a warm aromatic bath, had carefully dried her and placed her in the bed before showering himself and joining her. She smiled at the sleeping form beside her. Despite the hurt, she knew that she loved him. Pain was such a small price to pay for the love of a man such as him.

The early morning sun streaming through the skylight illuminating the two lovers as they both awoke.

Mike leaned over her and slowly bent his head down to touch her lips in the softest of kisses. She responded, bringing her hands up to gently hold his head and his lips to hers. As they kissed she could feel his cock stir against her thigh. She looked up into his eyes and moved her left hand down to take his hardening organ into her hand. She started to stroke it as their kiss continued, her caress bringing him to full hardness quickly and surely.

Anne broke the kiss and holding Mike’s eyes in her own said simply “Mike, you know I am yours take me please” a pause “anyway you want.”

He could not admit to her that his own organ was sore from the delicious buggery of the previous evening and he knew that she must be bruised badly. Yet here was this woman that he adored, offering herself to him for his pleasure. Without thought for herself.

He reached down with his fingers and stroked her pussy which opened easily. He didn’t say a word, no words were necessary as he felt her respond to his skilful touch, the movements of his finger mirroring those of Anne’s hand at it glided slowly up the sides of his cock. He could feel her wetness flowing as, on every soft finger-stroke, he toyed with her clit that now emerged from its hiding place. He gently pushed her back against the pillow and moved between her legs his hand moving to cover hers so that together they could guide his organ into that slick pocket between her thighs.

Anne felt the cock head move against her, brushing against her clit before slowly sinking into her body. He was gentle, supporting his weight on his hands, easing himself into her so that they could both enjoy the way her body encased him. Their love making was slow and sensual. Mike was not in a hurry but as he neared the inevitable consummation of his actions he bent his head to her ear and said simply “Cum with me Anne.”

She was unaware that her subconscious was holding her back, but his words cleared the final hurdle to fulfilment. She felt him quicken his pace slightly; felt him swell within her and knew that he would shortly explode within her again. She felt him cross the threshold and the first spurt wash up inside her womb. Her muscles constricted around him and she let out a low moan of delight as her own orgasm broke, peaking just as his second cumming exploded from the tip of his cock buried deep inside her.

Even as the small after shocks went through their bodies they remained pressed closely together; hugging each other, ensuring that were one for those few moments. In the long slow aftermath Anne felt him slowly slide out of her until he eventually moved to her side, caressing her hair as they both stared upwards into the blue sky above them.

After several minutes Mike led her to the shower where they bathed each other, Anne finding pleasure in the simple act of washing him, soaping his tender cock. When they emerged from the shower they towelled each other off before returning to the bedroom.

“What shall I wear Mike?” Anne was standing looking at the array of clothes hanging in the wardrobe. Only then did it strike her that neither had said anything since they had made love that morning.

“While you are here I want you to wear simple clothes that do justice to your body.” Mike stood behind her holding her towelling wrapped shoulders “I don’t want you to wear underwear or jewellery, other than some special items which I will show you later. I want you to be available to me at all times.”

Anne looked at the garments, all of which seemed more suited to the bedroom than everyday apparel. All were designer label and most in the softest materials. Most seemed to feature low cut fronts, slit sides or a combination of both. Many were also semi-transparent. Mike lifted out a simple long dark green chiffon dress with a tie front. He eased it over her head, tied the ribbon at the front and smoothed out her hair. He moved her so that they could both admire her in the simple dress. “Perfect Anne. You look just how I imagined you would.” Anne smiled, she had never contemplated wearing anything so extravagant; so sexy, but she had to admit that she liked the image of herself reflected in the mirror.

They spent the day enjoying the beach – Mike even managed to persuade her to go naked into the cool sea water. She made lunch for them both which they ate round the small table on the veranda. In the afternoon they lazed on the sand, Anne now dressed in the smallest bikini she had ever seen, let alone worn; just two small triangles of cloth to cover her breasts and a single triangle barely covering her sex, the whole held together with the thinnest of string ties.

When they returned to the house for some cooling drinks at late afternoon, Mike announced that he something to show her. He led her up the stairs to bedroom and reached behind her to untie the strings which held her top then those holding the lower section. The material fell away to reveal Anne naked for Mike.

“I have bought you some jewellery” he said simply.

“Mike you shouldn’t have. I don’t’ deserve it”

“Anne this is special jewellery for you to wear when you are here. And yes I think you do deserve it.” Mike touched her face and lifted her head so that she could look into his eyes. “Wearing this tonight will also serve as your punishment for last night’s misdemeanour.”

Punishment; she had forgotten all about that. The day had passed so blissfully that all thoughts of last night, apart from the climaxes and the ache in her bruised anus, had left her. What jewellery could he have in mind that would serve as punishment? She was soon to find out.

Mike opened a drawer in the dresser and removed a small grey box, the sort that necklaces are normally found in. He opened the lid and showed her the contents. Inside was a length of silver chain with small diamond studs at each end. As she looked more closely, she saw that the back of each stud was a small clip, much like those used to make electrical connections, only much smaller. The chain also has a small loop on it. As she was pondering this, Mike removed another box from the dresser, a much smaller one, which he also opened. Inside was something which Anne thought looked like a hair grip, only fashioned in silver with a small diamond pendent attached to the round end of the clip. A length of chain was also affixed to this end of the clip which ended in a small clasp.

“This is body jewellery Anne to decorate your body. I would like you to wear it for the rest of the evening.” Mike continued, “It will be continuous reminder to you that you have given your body to me.”

“Mike, you have my body, I don’t need a reminder. I love you.” “I know you love me Anne. That is why I know that you will wear this for me.”

“Now we must prepare you to wear these items.” With that Mike placed both open boxes on the top of the dresser and bowed his head to kiss each of her nipples in turn, using his tongue to caress and tease the hard buds at the point so that they started to grow erect and stiff. Anne suddenly realised what at least part of the jewellery was. She had heard about such items, but had never seen them or contemplated wearing such things. However, if this was punishment she could certainly take more as Mike’s tongue and mouth worked their magic on her breasts.

Satisfied that her nipples were hard Mike lifted his head and reached over to the first box, taking the chain by one stud into his left hand. As he reached her right breast he brought the fingers of his other hand up to her nipple and grasped it firmly. He then squeezed the hard nub until he saw Anne flinch. He then opened the clip at the back of the stud and captured her nipple between its jaws, before slowly releasing it. The jaws closed tightly around her sensitive flesh, he watched her bite her lower lip as the pressure increased, but she held firm, not emitting any sound. He repeated the process on the nipple of her left breast. Again she did not emit any sound, a sixth sense telling her that the initial sharp pain would soon reduce, hopefully, to acceptable levels.

Mike stood back to admire. Her distended nipples contrasted with the bright white light reflected by the small diamonds, her firm breasts easily supported the weight of the studs and the linking chain which fell in a graceful curve. To help her overcome the sensation that he knew she was feeling in her breasts and prepare her for the other items, Mike reached down with his index finger and brushed against her pussy lips. He was both surprised and delighted to find that her outer lips were already partially open and that there was already a hint of moisture. His finger caressed her slit and he started to feel her respond. For Anne the feelings of pleasure now emanating from her pussy were mixed with the continuous sharp stabbing feeling emanating from her nipples. As she responded to his finger caress, so her body moved and each little movement was reflected in flashes of pain as the nipple clips adjusted to her new position. She was beginning to realise that this was indeed a curious form of punishment, one which mixed hurt with delicious pleasure.

Mike’s finger started to probe inside her slit, each stroke of his finger ending with a little flick onto her clit. As he continued, he could feel that little nub of flesh grow harder, releasing itself from beneath its protective flap of skin to stand firm against her wet sex. When he thought that it was firm enough, he reached across to the other box before knelling between her thighs. Anne felt him gently open her sex lips then felt the cold sensation of the clip being placed around her engorged clit. Mike though it fitted her perfectly, the small jewel resting on her most sensitive area, sparkling in the dim light. He attached the fine chain to the loop and then stood, drawing the chain upwards so that he could clip its end to the larger chain suspended between her nipples.

The sensations for Anne contrasted between those sharp pangs from the end of her breasts and the wonderful stimulation of the little diamond as it brushed over her clit. Even the initial pain from the nipple clamps was now turning into a sort of inner warmth which she found strangely stimulating. She wondered how something initially painful could create such a sensual feeling inside her body. She looked at Mike and saw only love and desire in his eyes. He obviously liked to see her adorned with these items; if he found pleasure in seeing her in them, then she wanted to wear them. In fact she quite liked wearing them to please him, despite the discomfort.

Mike went to her wardrobe and selected a simple black lace wrap which he placed over her shoulders and tied loosely at her waist. He turned her to face the full length mirror.

“See how perfect you look?” He whispered the words into her ear as they both shared her reflection in the mirror. Anne, looked at herself, the simple black covering seemed to highlight the silver chains which hung from her body, the jewels at her breasts and sex sparkled through the material.

“I don’t believe I’m perfect Mike” she answered “but I like to dress for you and this does look nice.”

Mike did not bother to correct the slight note of disagreement. “Lets go downstairs for supper.”

As she started to walk down the stairs, Anne found that some of the painful sensations returned, the clips on her nipples would snag slightly in the wispy lace material, and the chain from her clit adornment would tug down on the chain. She quickly learned to walk slowly and stay as upright as she could.