To Tame a Shrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving his lover pleasure was arousing Peter inexorably. The taste of tangy pre-come and sweet musk was intoxicating and addictive. His tongue played with the tiny slit needing more of the liqueur he craved. He then slid his mouth to the base, his nose pressed against thick, wiry curls, his lips increasing their pressure, as he sucked deeply. When Benjamin tried to thrust Peter gripped his hips firmly, holding him still. He wanted it to last longer and knew his control was a potent aphrodisiac for the smaller man. He was rewarded by soft, moans of his name and faint whimpers as the amatory torture continued.

Knowing how close his lover was, Peter moved smoothly and quickly up and down solid flesh, listening delightedly to Benjamin's sounds of pleasure. One of his hands moved lower so his long fingers could tease at Benjamin's high, tight balls, while his other arm draped across the slender man's hips keeping his lover still.

Benjamin groaned wantonly at the new stimulation. Unable to thrust, his legs began to move restlessly, his knees drawing up and out, offering himself to the bigger man.

"P...Peter," he gasped.

The other man heard the faint sound and smiled to himself. In a swift, smooth motion, Peter deep throated him and eased his control on the trembling hips. He felt Benjamin thrust once, a second time and then his orgasm detonated with devastating force. Peter heard the soft cry of his name as Benjamin shook and convulsed while he expertly drew out his lover's climax. Peter sucked him deeply and firmly, eagerly taking all his lover had to offer. Large, knowing hands continued to play with the younger man's balls and inner thighs, coaxing yet more tremors from him.

As Benjamin slumped back, his climax finally abated, Peter savoured his taste as he finally released his lover's spent shaft from his mouth. If he thought Benjamin had looked incredible before, it was nothing compared to the glow the smaller man seemed to have in his post-orgasmic bliss. He moved up and stretched out beside him, cuddling Benjamin close, letting him gather his breath and his wits.

After a minute or so, Benjamin moved to straddle Peter and kissed him thoroughly, tasting himself in the older man's mouth. Smiling sultrily, he began to kiss his way down and across smooth skin and powerful muscles.

Kisses covered Peter as Benjamin hovered above him, his lips trailing down his chest. Peter settled back letting Benjamin explore. His own erection was eager for attention and he could hardly wait to feel the lush lips around his aching cock. His lover headed towards his groin, pressing kisses down his belly to his jerking shaft. A pool of pre-come glistened on his stomach and he groaned as a pink tongue peeked out from between Benjamin's lips to lap it sensuously away. A light kiss was bestowed on the full erection and then the younger man took him into his mouth.

"Yes, suck me," Peter moaned, closing his eyes, relinquishing himself to Benjamin's loving attentions.

Slowly and then with growing confidence, Benjamin moved his lips over the massive erection. The gasps and moans from Peter delighting the younger man. He moved his head up and down, occasionally suckling at the ruby-red head to an almost animalistic sound deep in Peter's chest. His hands rested on Peter's groin, his slender fingers clenching and unclenching gently in the older man's pubic hair.

"Benjamin, babe, I'm going to come," he warned.

"I want you to."

As Benjamin spoke, it seemed as if Peter could actually feel the vibrations of the younger man's voice directly on his over-sensitised shaft. As Benjamin wrapped his lips around him again, Peter climaxed, his hips thrusting, no longer under his control.

Benjamin was forced to pull back a little and milk the last of Peter's orgasm with his hand. He had swallowed all he could, but some of the pearlescent strands now adorned his flushed face. Seeing the laser-hot look in Peter's eyes, he made no attempt to wipe away the evidence of the older man's passion.

Opening his eyes as he came down from his high, Peter saw his seed glistening on Benjamin's cheek. He felt something primal roar at the sight. Never taking his eyes off the younger man's, he lay Benjamin down, spreading the unresisting legs wide and settled between them. Slowly and purposely he rubbed some of his crème into Benjamin's skin and the rest he licked in slow, sensual, swipes of his tongue, feeling the fine tremors in the body beneath him. He covered the parted lips with his own, his tongue mating with his lover's before pulling away. He gazed into the sultry azure orbs of the younger man.

"That was incredible," he murmured. "I've never come that hard. I do care very much for you, Benjamin, very much. I'm just not ready..."

The rest of his words were cut off by Benjamin's mouth on his as he was pulled down into a deep kiss.

"Don't offer me more than you can give," Benjamin whispered. "It would break my heart."

Peter swooped to plunder the willing mouth.

"Be patient with me?"

The question, asked in a voice at such odds with the dominating, masterful lover Peter had been just minutes before, melted Benjamin's heart further.

"Yes," he said, cupping Peter's face in his hands. "As you said, no faster or further than you are happy with." He was rewarded by an incandescent smile from the older man and they moved to nestle comfortably together.

As Peter held tightly to the younger man he knew he needed to tell Benjamin about his past. It was a still festering wound that had been a part of him since he had found out the truth about John. His instincts were telling him that with the generous-hearted man he held, he might finally be able to heal.

****

Not wanting to ruin the day out that Benjamin had planned, Peter waited until they returned home before quietly explaining about his grandfather and John. He watched the play of emotions over the beautiful, expressive face: interest, shock, outrage, anger, sympathy...love. Peter had not known how Benjamin would react or how he himself would feel after telling his story.

Wordlessly Benjamin led him into the bedroom, not switching on any lamps, just letting the light from the hallway illuminate the room. He stripped himself and then slowly and reverently he stripped Peter, kissing and nuzzling at random patches of bared skin. Once they were both naked, Benjamin guided Peter to the bed and crawled in next to him. He pulled the bigger man to enable Peter to rest his head against Benjamin's chest and wrapped his arms tightly around him.

For a minute Peter simply lay there and then he wrapped his arms around Benjamin, burying his face into the junction of the younger man's neck and shoulder. This was exactly what he needed, not words, just comfort. He was amazed that Benjamin had simply known what to do. He pressed a kiss to the warm skin under his lips and nestled as close as he was able. He closed his eyes, focusing on his lover's scent and reassuring, steady heartbeat.

****

When Peter awoke he was alone in the bed. He stretched out a hand and found the space previously occupied by Benjamin was still warm. He slipped from beneath the covers and padded towards the sounds of activity from the kitchen. Peter could see that Benjamin was preparing something for them to eat. However, at that moment, the older man an appetite for only one thing.

"Hungry?" he asked taking Benjamin in his arms and letting his erection rub over the smaller man's naked ass cheeks.

Benjamin closed the fridge door and leaned back into Peter's embrace.

"I'm hungry for you," he breathed huskily, turning in Peter's arms. When the bigger man claimed his lips, Benjamin groaned and leaned into the kiss, opening his mouth and rubbing against the hard body.

Having thoroughly explored Benjamin's mouth, Peter inhaled deeply, the younger man smelt of the cheeses he had just been grating. Peter's heart swelled with love for the younger man. Benjamin was taking such good care of him.

"Come to bed with me?" he asked. At Benjamin's nod, Peter took his hand and they returned to the bedroom. He lay the smaller man in the centre and took his place between parted thighs as Benjamin's hands caressed his back and buttocks.

"I love you," Benjamin whispered as he gazed into Peter's eyes.

Peter blinked hard. As Benjamin's words sank in, a smile lit his face and he pulled Benjamin into a loving embrace, peppering butterfly kisses on every part of the beautiful face.

"I love you, too, Benjamin." Peter's eyes shone brightly with emotion. He did, he truly did and it was as if he suddenly felt a great weight finally lift from him to be consumed in the heat of Benjamin's smoky blue eyes.

"Then show me," Benjamin husked. "I'm ready now. I want you to make love to me, want to feel you inside me," he whispered hotly.

Peter's heart accelerated and then Benjamin was pulling him down to claim his lips in a deep, possessive kiss of his own. When they parted, Peter covered Benjamin's body with his own. He was so attuned to Benjamin that he knew every sensitive spot and moved with purpose and precision, love and desire, stroking and caressing Benjamin's body until they were both sweating and panting with need.

Benjamin arched into Peter's hands and lips as they caressed every inch of his increasingly excited and heated body. Benjamin repeatedly moaned Peter's name in a breathless whispers. As the older man moved his mouth to a taut nipple, sucking hard, Benjamin cried out his lover's name.

"Please, Peter, I need you," he begged shamelessly.

"I need to get you ready," Peter husked into his lover's ear, following his words with his tongue to a delicious shudder from the smaller man. He leaned toward the bedside table and, sliding the drawer open, took out the lube he knew was there. Peter moved down to kneel between his lover's legs. Starting at Benjamin's ankle, Peter slid his hand up along the furred calf, up the thigh, until he reached the hard, engorged penis. He stroked lightly, running his fingertips up and down. Finally taking it in hand, he began to stroke gently.

With a gasp, Benjamin threw his head back, body arching and shuddering.

"Oh, Peter," he groaned. He pulled his knees up toward his chest and let them drop apart, opening himself fully for his lover. "More."

"You look incredible," Peter whispered reverently. Although he preferred to top and had done so at the beginning of his relationship with John, by its end, he was always the bottom and only roughly and barely prepared. He had no intention of doing anything less than fully ensure that Benjamin was properly prepared to take him.

He ran his hands over Benjamin's downy cheeks and massaged the warm flesh. Peter then gently caressed the furry balls. He smiled at Benjamin's soft moan when his index finger lightly rubbed against the furled entrance to the smaller man's body. Encouraged by the soft cries of pleasure, Peter replaced his finger with the tip of his tongue and licked lightly at the edges of Benjamin's entrance. Spreading the fur-dusted cheeks he began to lick in earnest until his tongue was thrusting inside the tight passage and both men were moaning in a concerto of arousal and pleasure.

Peter kissed up the compact body until they were face to face then swooped down to claim the luscious mouth. Their tongues slowly moving together in a gentle caress until Peter pulled back.

"I love you, babe." Peter kissed the irresistible lips again. "You ready for more?"

"Oh yeah," Benjamin replied, his voice thick with passion. He grasped a pillow and shoved it quickly under his hips then, planting his feet on the bed, spread his legs wide and raised his arms over his head, offering himself completely to the older man.

Peter's breath caught at the sight of his lover so completely exposed, so beautiful and incredibly erotic. Taking the lube, Peter coated one finger, touched Benjamin's entrance lightly and began to massage back and forth. His lover's soft moans of pleasure impelled Peter to continue and he eased his finger inside.

"Oh," Benjamin breathed. "Feels good, Peter. Please, lover."

Peter purposefully slid the digit in deeper with each inward motion. After a few moments, he removed the single finger, coated two generously and carefully pushed back inside. Scissoring his fingers, Peter started to stretch the tight passage further. Only when satisfied that Benjamin was stretched enough did Peter withdraw his fingers and coated his eager, dripping shaft with the slick gel.

"I love you, Benjamin," he breathed huskily. Pressing the head of his penis against Benjamin's glistening portal Peter began to push forward, edging into Benjamin's body a little at a time until he was fully inside the younger man.

Smiling, Peter balanced his hands on either side of Benjamin's head, captured the alluring mouth in a gentle kiss and started a gentle rocking motion. In response his lover wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around Peter's waist, surrendering to the older man's ministrations.

Giving in to their bodies' demands, Peter began to thrust a little faster and harder. He changed his angle to pound against Benjamin's prostate. He was rewarded with a cry of pleasure as the smaller man arched his back. Keeping his rhythm steady, Peter continued his deep, even strokes into the furnace at his lover's core. Feeling his climax build, he reached between them and took hold of Benjamin's hot, slick organ, pumping in time with the movement of his hips.

"Peter," Benjamin cried his lover's name as his orgasm crashed through him. His semen erupted over Peter's pumping hand and coated both sweat-sheened stomachs.

The sudden intense connection Peter felt between them was incredible. He would never have believed he could feel such a bond so quickly. With one more final thrust he held himself still, buried as deeply as possible, his head thrown back in pleasure. With a low, deep groan, he reached his climax, filling his lover with pulse after pulse of his hot seed.

It took some minutes for both men to recover. Peter withdrew from the haven of his lover's body and gathered the smaller man close, smiling softly as Benjamin nestled against him. They kissed stroking each other tenderly. It was with a joyous heart that Peter wrapped his larger body around his lover's and the two men drifted in their satiated afterglow.

****

As Peter came slowly to his senses he felt soft kisses meander over his bare chest. He reached to card his fingers through long, auburn tresses and purred as a warm tongue lapped a nipple into hardness.

"Benjamin," Peter husked as sated flesh began to tingle and swell "Are you sure?"

"I'm positive," Benjamin whispered, dropping a quick kiss to Peter's lips.

Benjamin relished his lover's sighs of pleasure as he lapped one nipple then the other, teasing and erotically torturing the helpless nubs. He nibbled and kissed his way upwards until he was straddling Peter's hips and leaned forward to claim his lips in a passionate kiss.

At the same time that their lips met, Peter reached to caress the warm skin of Benjamin's back. He let his fingertips trail from the nape of Benjamin's to the smaller man's buttocks and back again, relishing the goose bumps and shiver he elicited from his lover.

Deepening the kiss, Benjamin began to gently rock his hips causing their shafts to brush lightly against one another. If he was completely honest, his body did ache, but he wanted Peter too much to want to wait.

"I want you," he panted breathlessly, gazing into eyes as filled with passion and love as his own.

"Yes," Peter replied. "Yes."

Bringing one hand up, Peter slid it across his lover's furred chest to the glinting nipple ring. He teased and played with the ringed nub, relishing the increasing motions of his lover's hips. He openly groaned as Benjamin arched his back, tilted back his head and rotated his hips. Peter pinched gently at the hardened nipples. Peter slid his hands around Benjamin's back as he raised himself to a sitting position so he could engulf the ringed nipple, sucking hard.

"Oh, yeah," Benjamin moaned.

Peter pinched and sucked each nipple, flicking his tongue across the ring and becoming increasingly aroused by the tiny whimpering sounds from his lover. He began to massage Benjamin's ass cheeks, squeezing gently. Taking control, he rolled them so the younger man was beneath him. He took both Benjamin's wrists in one hand pinning them over his head, and, while he continued to pull at the bejewelled nipple, claimed his lover's mouth in a hard, passionate, possessive kiss.

He let his free hand gently stroke Benjamin's stomach, then brush across the smaller man's navel, and finally ruffle the soft, thick pubic hair. Teasingly, Peter trailed his fingers along Benjamin's thigh before cupping his balls. He rolled the orbs in his hand a few times before sliding his fingers down to the shadowed crevice and rubbed the entrance to his lover's body. As Benjamin gasped and arched his back, Peter could not stop the guttural growl as he felt his lover still loose and slick from their earlier love-making.

He applied more lube to his fingers and slid two inside the waiting channel. It was not going to take much to prepare Benjamin. Adding a third digit he scissored his fingers, occasionally brushing over his lover's sweet spot.

"Now, Peter, now," Benjamin groaned.

Shifting to his knees, Peter lubed his eager erection and slowly and gently as possible entered Benjamin, relishing the way the younger man enveloped him.

A thrilling jolt of electric heat seemed to flow through Benjamin's body as Peter began to thrust. It seemed ridiculous, but he was certain that this was the man he was meant to be with.

Peter thrust in and out in long, easy strokes. When Benjamin growled his name, Peter slid even deeper and began a faster, harder rhythm that had them both panting harshly. Leaning down he devoured Benjamin's mouth in a long, passionate kiss. He took Benjamin's rock-hard shaft in a firm grip, pumping in time with his thrusts.

The intense pleasure of Peter brushing over his prostate again and again in tandem with the powerful pulls on his engorged flesh was too much for Benjamin. He could not hold his orgasm back and with a cry of Peter's name he spurted his hot semen over Peter's insistent hand.

The sensation of Benjamin's internal muscles squeezing him forced Peter over the edge. His orgasm rushed hotly through his body and his seed pulsed deeply into the willing body beneath him. Peter's hips pumped frantically to fill his lover. Finally his motions slowed and stopped and Peter possessed Benjamin's lips.

"You okay?" he asked when he could finally speak.

"Wonderful," Benjamin breathed in soft, dreamy tones.

"Let me pull out," Peter whispered. He heard the slight hiss of discomfort as he eased free. He kissed Benjamin again. "When we've rested, I'll run you a bath to help with those aches."

"Only if you share it with me," Benjamin smiled.

"You're insatiable," Peter laughed.

"Only for you," Benjamin sighed.

****

The time flew by for the two men and it was with heavy hearts that they parted at the airport; Peter to return to his cabin and Benjamin back to teaching. However, they had already agreed and arranged travel details for the younger man to spend Christmas with Peter.

"I'll miss you," Benjamin husked, his voice tight with emotion.

"Call me, e-mail me, text me, Hell, send a carrier pigeon," Peter whispered, his own voice threatening to break. "Just promise me you'll stay in touch with me," he added.

"I promise," Benjamin replied. "Every day; I won't even need the pigeon" he said holding up his fingers up in a Boy Scout salute, although neither of them felt like smiling at his attempt to lighten the mood.