Todd & Melina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the young stud's tongue flash out and lick my wife's slit, a long lick from bottom to top, catching her clit at the end. Melina still didn't move. Another lick, deeper. Still no reaction. Her body was very relaxed. Todd went for it.

It was like a dream. I was watching a teen boy, who was my nephew, eat my wife's pussy. He had buried his face into her crotch, oblivious to everything except the delicious prize he was claiming. I could hear the smacks and slurps as Todd's tongue delved deep into Melina's cunt, tonguing her with long, searching strokes. Then his eased back and licked up her slit several times, long, slow licks that always ended by lashing over her clit.

I thought I heard Melina sigh, and looked up at her face. Her eyes were still closed, she was still out of it, but her breathing was a bit heavier. I looked over at Ned, who had moved around to Todd's sleeping bag to get a better view. His face was inches away from Melina's hip as he watched his brother eat out my wife. Ned had removed his shorts and was stroking his cock with his hand.

I was a bit shocked at the size of Ned's tool. It was big. While not as large as Todd's nine-incher, it was at least as thick than mine, and considerably longer. I was a bit embarrassed that this nerd teenager had much better endowment than I did.

Ned saw that I had seen him, and whispered "Take your dick out, Uncle Donny. Jack off while Todd eats Aunt Melina's pussy." I only put my finger to my lips in a "shhh" sign. I didn't want what was happening to stop, I definitely didn't want Melina to wake up, and I didn't want my inadequate endowment to be seen right now. But I was rubbing my hard shaft through my gym shorts.

Todd paused his oral assault upon my wife's pussy, replacing his tongue with his fingers. He explored her labes, then sank one finger knuckle-deep into her cunthole. He fingerfucked her for a moment, then tried to add a second finger. It was a tight fit, and Todd went slowly.

"Is she ready?" Ned asked, gazing at the sight of my wife's wet box being explored.

"Damn, she's tight." Todd whispered. "I don't think I can get my cock in there."

Their words stunned me. Up to now, this had been a game, a dangerous one, but it had not progressed to the point of fucking. Now the direction, and the intent, of the boys' desires and mission were plain.

I wanted to stop it. But I couldn't. When Todd sat up on his knees between Melina's legs, I could see his huge cock, rock-hard and ready, stretched out and hanging over her pubic bush and along her belly. I knew that it was terribly wrong, but the urge to see my nephew fuck my wife overwhelmed me.

Todd grabbed Melina's ankles again, slowly raising her long legs up and back, resting her pretty feet on his hard pecs on his chest. I couldn't see between their labes, but Ned got the flashlight and put it behind Todd. The beam of light went under Todd's ass and balls, and illuminated my wife's wet, defenseless cunt.

Todd eased his cock down to Melina's labes again. He began sliding his rigid pole back and forth along my wife's slit, again dryhumping her. Her cuntlips were peeled back, and his thick shaft was half buried as it sliced along her cleft, the cockhead and part of the shaft sliding roughly over her engorged clit. Soon his whole cock was wet and shiny in the eerie, shadowy light, smeared with Melina's joy juice.

Again I looked up at her. Melina was still unresponsive, her eyes closed, her arms limp at her sides. But her breathing was definitely heavier now, not as regular.

As Todd began stroking up, he would try to push his cockhead into Melina's small cunthole. Often it stuck, but then popped out and sliced up her slit, jarring her clit.

"Fuck her, Todd. Get your cock into her." Ned said, almost too loud. Ned was jacking off furiously as he watched. I caught myself vigorously rubbing my shaft through my gym shorts. It was aching. Then I realized what Ned had said.

"No. She's not on the pill." I said, suddenly worried that this had gone too far. Todd was not wearing a condom. Not only was I concerned about pregnancy, but for the first time I realized that this teen stud was in a position to fuck my wife bareback, something she'd never let me do. I was deeply jealous, miserable at the thought of that. I wanted to see Todd take Melina, but wanted to stop this whole thing immediately.

"I can't. She's too fucking tight." Todd said, to Ned. I looked up and could barely see in the dim light that Todd was licking and kissing my wife's feet. I heard more than saw him slide his hands down to her thighs and push her legs back until her knees were almost to her shoulders, exposing her cunt mound more fully to him. He shifted forward slightly, more on top of Melina, catching her legs under his arms. I could see her right knee bending and her calf hanging over his muscular arm, inches away from me. I couldn't see between their legs anymore, but Todd's long thrusts had shortened to nearly nothing.

Suddenly the lamp came on. Ned had plugged its cord back into the wall socket. As my eyes adjusted to the shock of light, my eyes involuntarily went to my wife's loins. I gasped at the sight.

My nephew's cockhead was pushing right into my wife's labes. I could see his cock, thick, reddish, swollen and hard, with large veins crisscrossing it, pulsing with desire to be inside Melina. Todd was pushing the massive helmet into Melina's hole until it stopped, not quite getting the crown all the way in, then pulling back out, repeating the motion.

"Easy, Todd." I whispered, scared to death that Melina would awaken, scared that this had gone too far already. "You better stop. If she wakes up, we're all dead."

Ned whispered "If she's not awake by now, she's not going to wake up. She's out."

Seeing my uncertain look, Todd added "It's okay, Uncle Don. I'm just playing a little bit. Do you want me to stop?" He continued to work the head around her labes, then pushing against the unyielding opening. Rotating his hips, Todd dryfucked Melina slowly with a few more strokes. He made sure that I had a good view of the whole thing. I knew if we went farther with this, he'd be no more than an animal hungry to mate, and I'd be unable to stop him.

"Watch this, Uncle Don. Then tell me if you want me to stop." Todd said, taking full advantage of my uncertainty, and asserting his dominance of us all. He raised up slightly, then let his cockhead settle into her slit again. Suddenly, the head disappeared, sheathed in Melina's hot tunnel.

I gasped, then quickly looked up at Melina. She was still unmoving and unresponsive, but little gasps were escaping her lips. Her mouth hung half-open. Her arms were still unmoving, and her legs were still hanging limply, supported by the strength of Todd's arms. When I looked down at her loins again, I saw that Todd was pumping slowly back and forth. He had not removed his cockhead once it penetrated Melina, and he was working the head in deeper. He began sliding back and forth again.

I was in shock at the sight. For all intents and purposes, Todd had penetrated Melina and was fucking her, even if with only a small portion of his cock. The intensity of the sight overcame me, and before I realized what I was doing, I had pushed my underwear down and was stroking my throbbing cock.

Todd noticed my action. "You like seeing this, don't you Uncle Don?" he said with a grin. Keeping my wife's legs hooked under his arms, he stretched out into a pushup position over her, resting his weight on his hands and knees. Ned was watching closely from the other side. I adjusted my position, getting close to their coupled loins, so that I could see it all close-up. Todd took my interest as a sign to go further.

Todd was still humping lightly, acting as if he wasn't going to penetrate any farther, but every few strokes he pushed harder, deeper, and penetrated farther, rotating his ass in tight circles to spread her clinging cuntwalls. Soon, he had more than half of his huge organ inside Melina's cunt.

"Doesn't that look hot, Uncle Don?" Ned said, taunting me. "Do you like seeing Todd's cock inside your wife?" I didn't answer. I just watched, my hand stroking my own cock.

"Damn, she's tight." Todd said, gasping, slowing down his strokes. His body was bathed in sweat. He pushed forward, withdrew, then pushed forward again. It didn't look as if he made any progress. I was still reeling in my thoughts, realizing that if Melina awakened now, being fucked by Todd, our marriage and my life would be over. And, for a moment's thrill, I was allowing him to do it!

I looked up at Melina. Her face was a mask of beauty, her mouth gaping open, but her eyes closed, her body unmoving. I took her hand in mine and squeezed, but felt no pressure in return. As my eyes came back to her loins, they widened in shock. I saw Todd's cock sinking into Melina's cunt, then could only see his loins settle onto hers. I blinked. Todd's balls were resting over her my wife's anal bud. He had penetrated her all the way!

I couldn't believe it. Melina had had taken every inch of him. My nephew's nine-inch cock was buried to the hilt inside my wife!

I was reeling from the shock as Todd slowly withdrew. I could see Melina's cuntlips clinging to his retreating shaft. They were stretched wide as I'd never seen before.

Todd slid back into Melina again, then began to steadily pump his cock in and out of her. He worked slowly, sliding almost all the way out, then back in. I heard Melina gasp a couple of times as he sank in.

"How is she, Todd?" Ned asked, still masturbating himself as he watched.

"Tight." Todd gasped. "Really tight, but very wet. God, she's so fucking wet!" My ears began working fully again. The sounds of steamy sex were filling the room as Melina's cunt slurped around Todd's pistoning prick. I could smell the musky odor of sex filling my nostrils.

I looked up and saw that Todd had lowered his chest onto Melina, and was kissing her neck and ear. Her legs were high in the air, her pretty feet almost straight up. Looking down, I could clearly see my nephew's huge, swollen member whipsawing in and out of my wife's stretched hole.

It was too much. The sights, the sounds, the smells, the intensity of what was happening... Sparks flew before my eyes and everything turned a dull red, and I barely realized that pulses of semen were jetting from my cock.

As I came to my senses, gasping, I saw I had coated my hand and sleeping bag with several shots of semen, not large in quantity despite the force of my orgasm.

Todd continued to fuck Melina, slowly, steadily. The sight of my beautiful, passed-out wife being taken, being fucked, by this handsome young man was so intense, so erotic, that my cock began growing hard again, immediately. Too late to stop it, I just watched through the long minutes of the mating taking place before me, stroking my cock and enjoying the sight, knowing I might never see this again.

Pangs of jealousy still tugged at my heartstrings, though dulled. I still felt the misery of seeing another man have unprotected sex with my wife, though I never had. Unprotected! The thought exploded in my brain. "Unprotected! Oh, God, I can't let Todd come inside Melina! I've got to stop him... I've got to say something before it's too late!" screamed my mind to me.

I heard Todd gasp and looked up. I could see that the teenage stud was close to coming. He was pumping harder, with shorter strokes, leaving more and more of his cock inside my wife on each stroke. His balls, low hanging before, were now tight against the base of his organ. With a shock, I realized what was going to happen. It WAS too late.

"Todd, pull out!" I gasped. I don't know if he heard me, but my nephew's response was to slide his hands down to Melina's ass, grip her globes in his muscular hands, and pull her tightly to him.

"UHHHH!!!!" Todd gasped loudly, his face just above Melina's. "UHH! OHH!" His body shivered, his muscles taut. I looked down. His ass was thrusting powerfully, barely retreating. I knew that my nephew was climaxing inside my wife, deep inside her. Her cervix was being coated with his life-giving, baby-making sperm. My cock twitched, and more little jets of semen burst from my cock, nothing to match Todd's, just enough to wet my fingers. I was actually climaxing at the sight of my nephew inseminating my wife!

"Oh, geez..." Ned gasped. A huge geyser of semen shot straight up into the air from his cock, a ribbon of thin, watery spunk, not the thick and creamy load like Todd's had been the night before. Looking back, I saw the first tricklings of white slime oozing from between Todd's cock and Melina's labes.

Todd collapsed onto Melina, letting her legs slip out from under his arms. They limply fell to the floor. Todd kissed Melina's neck, ear and cheek as he attempted to regain his breath. As he raised his head, he looked at me with a very knowing look. I couldn't tell if he felt guilt at having not pulled out, or if the look was one of triumph over me in having mated with my wife, taken her bareback, and seeded her, as I had never done.

"Oh my God. That was good. Really fucking good!" Todd gasped as he raised himself off Melina. Looking between their loins, his softening cock still buried in her cunt, Todd gave a couple of thrusts, then slid out. The sight was incredible.

His cock was coated with a mixture of their juices. Little clumps of semen formed on a few spots, and behind the head. He was shrinking rapidly, but I barely noticed. I was looking at my wife's freshly fucked cunt.

I'd never seen anything so hot, or so beautiful. Melina's womanhood was gaping, the angry pink walls coated with slime and juices, her cuntwalls distended and open. Semen leaked out of the bottom of the cave and down into her asscrack, but more, a lot more, remained behind, still deep inside. She was a mess. A well fucked, fertilized mess.

"Oh my God." I said, the full reality of what had taken place hitting me. "Shit, we've got to clean her up." Todd was lying on his bag, his hand caressing Melina's thigh.

"I'll do it." Todd gasped. "In a minute." He didn't move, his hands still stroking my wife's leg. Ned was already settling down onto his bag. I got up. I felt dizzy as I stumbled into the kitchen. I got a couple of paper towels and wet them down and returned. Todd was sitting up now, and as I moved to clean off Melina's labes, he took the paper towels out of my hands. He wiped down her thighs, pubic bush, around her labes, and along her asscrack, but there was still a huge load inside her, with only a small trickle seeping out.

"Lie down, Uncle Don. I'll get her cleaned up." Todd said. Ned reached over and pulled the lamp cord from the wall socket, and the room plunged into darkness again. The same darkness as before... but with everything different. Everything different. I didn't see Todd clean Melina up any further, but I did close my eyes for a moment.

Fear overtook me. How could Melina not realize in the morning what had happened? Was this the end of my life?

My eyes opened. I had fallen asleep. What time was it? Some time must have passed. I was about to raise my arm to look at my watch, but stopped. I had heard a noise next to me.

Looking over, I saw Melina, just inches from me, lying facing me in a fetal position. Her legs were curled high up. Todd was behind her, lying against her in a spoon position. I couldn't see anything, but I heard the slurping sound, followed by a squishing sound. Todd was barely moving, but the slurps coincided with each retreat of his hip, and the squish came with every push. Todd was fucking Melina again. His cock was pistoning inside her very wet, messy cunt.

I didn't move. I just listened, barely seeing out of half-lidded eyes. I could smell the musky stink of sex filling the air again. Melina was breathing deeply, evenly, as if peacefully asleep.

Finally, long moments later, I heard Todd grunt. He pushed his ass forward, getting deep into Melina. He was coming inside her again. My teen nephew was filling my wife with another load of his potent, virile sperm. There was nothing I could do now; the deed was done. Twice.

A minute later, I heard a rustle as Todd turned over onto his own bag. He was going to leave that load, that evidence inside Melina. He wasn't going to clean her up. My final thought was that I had to get up, get her cleaned up before she woke up and realized that she'd been....

(To be continued....)