Together

Story Info
Our kitchen adventure.
1.4k words
4.07
37.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

Yes, you are standing in front of me and you raise your hands to stroke my cheeks so softly. As you look lovingly up into my eyes I bend down to brush my lips across yours as lightly as the kiss if a lady bug on your skin; you can scarce feel it.

My hands run slowly down your sides until they reach the hem of your loose fitting top and I start to lift it over your head as you raise your hands for me. It catches slightly as it passes over the lacey bra you are wearing and then is on the floor at our feet. I guide your arms around my neck and pull you up just enough until our lips meet; once connected our tongues enjoin in one another's mouths as we taste and feel each other so close.

I can feel the hardening of you nipples through the almost sheer cups of your bra and I reach behind you to release the snap behind you. You step back as I draw the straps over your shoulders and down your arms until I can drop the bra to the floor with your shirt. Gazing in awe at the wondrous breasts swaying from side to side, I capture one in each hand and lean in to run my tongue through the valley between these glorious peaks. I lavish loving kisses and tongue washes across every inch of surface of both until my lips meet the nipples that are the crowning glory. I spend many minutes worshipping each one as you entwine your hands in my hair to pull my mouth closer.

You push me away long enough to rip my shirt open - buttons flying everywhere - and yanking it off my arms, you tackle my smooth chest until you reach my own nipples. Knowing their sensitivity, you lip lock upon them and draw them to their fully-engorged state as I moan with delight. Meanwhile, I reach between us and unfasten the dome at your waist and unzip your lounging slacks. Since they are nice and loose, they slide down your slim toned legs of their own volition.

You follow suit with my slacks - only you have a belt to untangle, a clip and a zipper; this gives me more than enough time to slip my hand down the front of your lace panties and to slide my finger along the moistness of your aroused pussy. God, my darling! You generate such an amazing heat - your cum soaked crouch feels like it has been covered with molten lava!

But wait a minute! You have freed my rock hard cock from my now missing pants - I must have stepped free of them and my briefs - and your soft little hand is slowly stroking me to a seemingly ever long and harder state. How can this be possible? You have urged so much precum from me that your hand glides effortlessly from base to tip!

Taking my only opportunity and using the slickness of my cock to escape your hand, I drop to my knees before you and peel your tiny panties over your flared hips and down those slim legs and off your feet. They stuck just a bit as I pulled them away from your wet pussy but I persevered. I move you legs apart and reach up with my mouth to capture as much of your flowing juices from your thighs and open pussy as I can.

Being selfish, I want the best angle whereat I can attack your delicious cunt and I stand and, gripping your slim waist firmly, I lift you to the edge of the kitchen table behind you. I slide the papers off and push you back until your feet can be placed flat at the edge of the table. You support yourself on your elbows to watch as I pull a chair over to the table, spread your knees wide, and dive in to enjoy the feast you are presenting me.

I start at the outer labia, sucking and tugging on each side until I can see and feel them becoming puffy and enlarged. You lift your hips and try to lunge towards me so I will take your pussy right away but I want to draw this out as long as possible. If I have my way, we will have hours of foreplay (as well as after play) with the lovemaking sex caught between. I lap with the flat of my tongue as I circle your slit and then run down across your perineum to circle to pink pucker of your rosebud sphincter. As my tongue crossed this point you groan softly since you love the sensations there.

Just every so slightly I force the pointed tip of my tongue against the tightness of your ring and you push against me as I slip just inside. With only a couple of strokes of my tongue, you are crying out for more; but I need to pursue other tastier targets. Once again, I circle your butt hole and nip lightly on each cheek of your firm ass before venturing towards your pussy once more. As my tongue reaches the bottom of your slit, I insert my forefinger to the first knuckle only into your steaming pussy. Your muscles immediately grip it and try to suck it in further.

I slide the rest of that finger and two more into a wide-open welcoming pussy and lift my lips until they find your prominently displayed clit. As I suck it in and out of my mouth, I curl my fingers upwards inside you until I hit your g-spot - that rough little pad of skin that drives you over the edge every time with both an orgasm and the feel that you have to pee! The combination of my lips on your clit and the g-spot massage sends your hips thrashing about the table. I quickly place my free hand on your flat tummy to hold you still as you beg for me to stop!

Relentlessly, I continue to torture you as you fill my mouth with one gush of cum after another. It is as if you were feeding me ambrosia for the gods and I eagerly lapped up every drop! It seems like an eternity before your thighs close tightly on the sides of my head as your body releases yet again another torrent of cum and you fall silent.

Anxious, I look up and see that you have fallen back onto the table; your eyes are glazed over and your breathing is shallow. I quickly place your feet onto the table and roll you to the side. I run over to the sink and dampen a washcloth, which I use to wipe your fevered brow until your eyes come back into focus. I apologize profusely for doing you any harm but your arms wrap around me and you whisper into my ear, "Thank you my love! That was absolutely the best I have ever had. Only one thing would be better; could you please fuck me with that beautiful cock right now?"

I smiled and kissed you, telling you I loved you. Moving once again between your legs and lifting them gently until your feet rested on my shoulders, I pressed the tip of my lonely cock slowly into the warmth of that silken pussy of yours. As each inch slid inside you, we both sighed with contentment knowing that at last we were melded as one. With slow loving strokes, I moved from beginning to end inside you and with each movement, your pussy muscles squeezed in return.

This time was to be a gentle final orgasm for both of us; after the foreplay, I did not want to cause you any pain or discomfort. Rather, it was my intention to bring us as close to a simultaneous and strong orgasm as possible and it was only a matter of minutes before your hips started to meet each of my thrusts as you felt me swell inside of you. In one final cry together, your cum bathed my cock as mine filled your pussy to overflowing.

As I fell forward over your body, your legs encircled my waist. After a few moments while we kissed and embraced somewhat awkwardly, I lifted you to a sitting position on the edge of the table and, still buried inside you and you arms around my neck and legs tightly around my waist, I walked us into our bedroom where we collapsed onto our bed. I pulled a sheet up over us as I slipped out from the warmth of your pussy and, with a kiss and exchanged "I love you so much"; we fell into a dreamless sleep.

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers