Together Again

Story Info
After months apart, we are finally together again.
1.2k words
3.87
8.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been months since I have last seen Kim. Long distance relations are always difficult, but as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder! This is completely true in this case, as I love this woman more than I've ever loved anyone, and I intend to show her tonight when we are finally able to see each other again!

I've finally managed to get some time off after the holiday season, and I'm pulling into her town tonight. It was a long 12 hour drive, but I'm wide awake as I pull into her drive way. Before I even get out of my truck, she is running outside to wrap me up in a great big hug and kiss. We stand there what seems like hours in each other's embrace, so happy to see each other again.

I grab my bag, and we head into the house, hand in hand. She asks if I'm tired and want to relax for awhile, but I have a surprise for her. I tell her to put on her fancy clothes as we have reservations at one of the nicest restaurants in town.

When she finally comes down, she looks absolutely amazing! Her long, curly dark hair frames one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen. She has chosen to wear a dress tonight, which she rarely does. It hugs her curves deliciously well and she can see the lust I have in my eyes and just smiles at me. I walk up and give her a big kiss and she asks if I'm ready to go.

Dinner was absolutely amazing, but not quite as good as the company I keep. Our conversation is light and lively and we are just enjoying being there together with each other. As we finish our meal, she slides over next to me as we order dessert. She has her hand on my thigh the entire time as I'm feeding her. She leans over and whispers in my ear that she's not wearing panties tonight. I nearly choke as she knows this has always been one of my fantasies. I lower my hand to her thigh and slowly side it up and under her dress. To an onlooker, we just look like a couple in love enjoying dessert together. What they couldn't see was my hand sliding up and onto a very wet pair of lips. I slowly slide my finger between her lips as I feed her another bite and she starts to moan. I remove my hand, taste my finger and tell her it's time to go.

It takes every ounce of will power for both of us to keep things under control as we get home. The second we're in the door, I pull her into a passionate kiss. Holding her head in my hands and running my fingers through her hair. My hands start to slide down her body, and when I reach her ass, I just pull her tighter into me so she can feel the erection I have. That's all it takes for her as she moans even louder in my mouth as we kiss.

Not even watching where we are going, we finally make it into the bedroom, still fully clothed. She starts to undress me but becomes impatient and just rips my button down shirt right open. I can see the desire in her eyes and I intend to tame that fire. Before I know it, she has my pants undone, and I'm standing there naked and she's still fully dressed. She looks at me and slowly slides down to her knees, taking my cock in her hands. I grab her hands and puller her back up to me. She looks confused, momentarily, but she can also see the desire in my eyes.

Unlike the rough nature in which she undressed me, I take my time unzipping her dress, and sliding it down her body. I pick her up into my arms and we start kissing again. I gently lay her down onto the bed and lie along side of her. Her hands start to reach for my cock again, but I stop her. I tell her how much I want her, but don't want to have sex tonight. I want to make love to her. I want her to know that she is everything to me.

She just melts into my kiss as my hands are trailing up and down her body. She knows that I am in control and just goes along with the flow. I now start to move my kisses down onto her neck, along her collar bone and back up again. My hands are outlining her breasts and I kiss my way down to them. I work my way down to one nipple and over to the next. I squeeze her breasts together and lick and nibble on both nipples at the same time.

I start to slide one of my hands lower and she lifts her hips in anticipation of where it will land. I don't disappoint her as I cup her mound. She pulls my head up into another passionate kiss as I start to fondle her. She is very wet and she is ready for me, and I'm ready for her.

I roll over above her and I look her in the eyes. I let her see my vulnerability and love that I have for her as she feels my cock at her entrance. That look is returned in her eyes as I start to slide inside of her. We kiss again as I fully penetrate her. The connection we share at that moment is like none we have ever experienced. I hold myself inside of her for a few moments before slowly withdrawing. The sensations running between us are amazing. I have never felt more in tune with a person before in my life.

We start to build up the pace, and she is getting close to releasing. I am getting close too and I know I won't last much longer. I hold myself back though, because I won't cum before she does. As she gets closer and closer, I lean down and whisper in her ear how much I love her and we both explode at the same time. I keep pumping in and out until we are both completely spent.

I withdraw myself and lie down facing her once again. I give her a soft kiss and tell her how amazing that was. I run my fingers along her cheek and under her chin. Looking into the eyes of my lover I see complete happiness staring back at me. She is still breathing heavy and just smiles up at me.

I reach down and grab my suit coat which is on the floor along side of me. She thinks I am looking for my phone, but I grab a small box instead. I turn around and show her the engagement ring and tears start to run down her cheeks. I tell her that I've never wanted anything more in my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

She holds out her hand as I slide the ring onto her finger. I start to tell her it isn't much, but she stops me with another passionate kiss. She tells me it's perfect! Before I can do or say anything else, she rolls over on top of me and tells me it's her turn to show how much she loves me. But that, I'll leave for another story...