Tom and Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just forget it. Its late now I have to go." She didn't wait for a response she stormed off.

"She is more convinced than ever." Gwen said.

"It seems so."

I went back into the furnace that was the office and finished up what I was working on. I still worked naked since it would have been intolerable otherwise. I took several breaks to splash water on myself in the men's room. At four o'clock I decided to call it a day and said goodbye to Gwen.

As I was leaving she said to me. "We can fix the Sophie thing Tommy. But first you have to stop drinking and quit watching videos, you know."

"I know Gwen, thanks."

I drove home and called Sophie, I tried calling home and I tried her cell, there was no answer.

The first thing I did when I got home was unplug that damned clock.

I made dinner for both of us, but she didn't come home until after 11pm. By then Jake had left for work. I went to talk to her, and I asked her if she would like to join me in the hot tub, she said she was tired and had to go to bed. I wasn't sure what to do, should I follow her? I decided against it. I sat in the living room and watched regular television for the first time in a long time. It is true what they say, the more channels you have the less there is to watch. It was getting later in the evening, usually about the time I would pour myself a drink. I poured a glass of lemonade instead. I went and sat in the hot tub for a while. I was only there for a few minutes when I heard my neighbors Rob and Amy. I guess they decided to take a dip in their hot tub as well. It is clear they had been drinking because they were being louder than usual.

"Are you sure no one can see us?"

"I am sure."

"I don't know about this Rob, what would our neighbors say if they found us like this?"

I don't know what came over me, but I had to interject. "I for one wouldn't say anything."
Amy screamed. I heard a small crash as something was knocked over. I saw two head pop up over the fence.

"Hi Rob, hi Amy" I said cheerfully.

"Uh, hi Tom. Sorry if we were bothering you."

"No bother at all, really. It is just so hot out it is nice to come home and relax by the pool. I was going to take a swim, do you mind?"

"Why would we mind?"

"Because, like you, I am naked."

"What? Quit joking around Tom. Ok, you caught us, we were fooling around, we're sorry."

"Seriously, no need to be sorry." I stood up and showed them that I wasn't joking. "It is too damn hot out for bathing suits, I stopped wearing them this week. I hope that doesn't bother you. I didn't think you would care since you can't see me unless you are looking over the fence. But when I heard that you were worried what I would think, I thought I would let you know that I was OK with it."

They were both giggling at the sight of me naked. "You want to come over for a dip?" I asked. They were both just drunk enough to accept. They brought their cocktails with them along with some towels. They were a few years younger then me, probably in their late thirties. They had one teen-aged son who was out camping this weekend so they had the place to themselves for the first time in a while and decided to make the best of it. They were both in pretty good shape, Amy as plump, but in a sexy way. Rob worked construction so he was in good shape, quite tanned.

We all jumped in the pool and chatted. We talked about current events, and frankly I was surprised at how little I knew. We chatted about changes in the neighborhood, even though Sophie, Jake and I only moved in less than a year ago. I asked them about the previous renters. They didn't know much, except that it was a young couple with small kids. They tended to make a lot of noise and were happy when we moved in. They asked me about swimming naked, especially with Jake home. I told them that Jake worked nights, but I also told them about how Jake, his friend Brian and I all had a swim earlier this week. They were a little take aback by that, but seemed cool with it.
We chatted for about an hour when they said they were heading back. I told them they should get back in the hot tub, I wouldn't disturb them since I was going in. I gave them a nod so they knew what I was thinking. Amy started to blush. We said our good nights and when I turned I glanced up and for a second I thought I could see Sophie watching from the window. I dried off and went back inside and made a sandwich. I really did not know what to do with myself, I thought about going back to work, but I decided against it. I tried out a couple of Jake's video games. I used to play when I was a teenager but they seemed to have gotten too complicated. I flipped through the channels again, but started to feel sleepy out of boredom. I snuck into bed and was falling asleep when I heard Sophie get up, she went out into the hallway. I rolled over and realized she took her pillow.

"Fuck" I said out loud.

I was now awake and annoyed with myself. How could I confront Sophie without revealing that I was spying on her? I remembered us in the shower this morning and it got me going again. I tried jacking off hoping it would make me sleepy, but after using porn for so long I was having difficulty getting off. I could get aroused but it just wasn't working for me. I really fucked myself up. After an hour of trying to jack off my arms were tired and I started to lose my erection. I rolled over and went to sleep.

When I woke up I saw that Kate's door was closed, I guess Sophie slept in her room last night. I put on a pot of coffee and took a shower. I was surprisingly well rested I guess going to sleep is very different from passing out drunk. I made breakfast for Sophie and brought it to her on a tray, and woke her up. She was still to groggy to remember she was mad at me, so that worked to my advantage. I sat there and chatted with her while she ate. I thought that was odd as we were sitting in Kate's room that she didn't come home much this summer. I asked Sophie about it, she didn't think it was all that weird, we spoke with her all the time. Sophie figures she met a guy and it was serious. As we chatted she started to get mad again, I don't know if it was from last night or my attempts to placate her were too obvious.

"So when are we giving up this running round naked thing and turn back the air conditioner."

"I would prefer not to, I like walking around naked. But if you are really upset about it, then we can go back to using the AC again." That just made her madder.

"So what now, are you a nudist now? You going to walk around naked whenever people come over?" Ah, she did see Rob and Amy last night.

I knew I was in damage control mode. "I don't know. I thought we could save some money, and I kind of like it. You don't seem to mind, and neither does Jake."

"I don't know who you are any more. Do you know? Do you know what you are becoming?"

Sadly I knew all to well what I pathetic loser I was. I didn't answer and she stormed off.
I packed up the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. When I was done Sophie was showered dressed and out the door. I still had work to do, but I decided that I was only going to put in six hours, and that was it. I find that when I set a hard deadline for myself I can get a surprising amount done. By four o'clock I realized I had spent the last half hour looking for stuff to do. I forwarded everything to Gwen and shut down the computer. After I closed the laptop I just sat there for a minute. Now that I cut down the number of hours I worked and gave up my porn, I literally had nothing to do. I thought about working outside but there was nothing to do, there was no lawn, we had rock gardens front and back, and the patio and the pool meant there was not grass to cut. Sure there was a half dead garden in the back, but we couldn't water and the plants were hardy enough that when the heat wave broke they would return. The house was clean, I did some vacuuming just to be sure. That annoyed Jake when he was playing his video games. I thought I would go for a bike ride, but it was so hot out. I checked my bike it had been years since it had been used. The brakes were rusty, the chain needed oil. I asked if I could borrow Jake's he said that he could get a lift to work from Brian. That is when I clued in that Jake worked seven days a week. Five to midnight every night. The diner closed eleven but it took an hour to clean up. I put on a pair of shorts and a golf shirt, a baseball cap and I brought an empty backpack just in case. I didn't know what to do so I went to the mall. I drank a couple slushies and wandered around for a couple of hours and rode home. Jake had already left.

I started wondering what Sophie did at night. Every night she came home went to bed, watched TV surfed the Internet for hours. I thought I would try something devious. She was spying on me, maybe I could spy on her. I took Gwen's clock and I hid it in a closet. I went on the Internet and found the user's manual for it. Gwen had configured it to broadcast the video. The clock had a network address that I could view from a web browser. I tested it and sure enough I was looking at a view of my bedroom. I played around with it until I got a good view of the bed. The closet wasn't a good angle. I could try putting it on the dresser, but she would notice it and ask, then I would have to tell her it was a present from Gwen. By the dresser there was a chair. Sometimes I put laundry in a basket on that chair if I didn't have time to put it away. The clock was small enough, I could try to hide it. I did a few loads of laundry and folded them into the basket. I was able to hide the clock inside the basket wrapped by socks and other clothes, and I put some shirts on top. I checked the site and it gave a good view of Sophie's side of the bed. I went into the bedroom and tried to see if I could see the camera. I could but I knew it was there. If she picked up the basket she would see that the clock was plugged in, then I would be screwed. Luckily the clock did work on batteries as well, but I would have to be careful about how long I used it.

I waited until Sophie got home, and she mumbled something to me and went into the bedroom. When I heard the shower I went in and turned on the camera. I checked the angle, everything was good. I pretended to work but instead I found some solitaire games on the computer, there were several of them, spider solitaire, free cell, hearts. Who knew?

Sophie got out of the shower she was naked and got into bed. She turned on the TV, she flipped a couple of channels and settled on something. I went over to the door and listened. Then I went to the TV in the living room and found the show she was watching, some crime drama movie. Wow, this was such a success I thought sarcastically. I turned off the TV and headed back to my solitaire game. I had the windows set up so I could see the video while I played. The phone rang and I picked it up, it was Brian. He said that he was supposed to pick up Jake after work, but he couldn't he had a last minute thing. I assumed it was a date, but I wasn't going to ask. I told him it was OK, I would go. It was looking like a boring evening anyway.

I saw Sophie get out of bed and walk towards the door. I minimized my window and opened a spreadsheet.

"Who was on the phone?"

"That was Brian, he said he was supposed to pick up Jake after work, but he can't I said I would go."

"OK."

She went back to the bedroom. I was staring to get the hang of this Freecell game. After the movie was over she made a phone all on her cell. She was talking casually with someone and her other hand was stroking her belly, she ran her finger up to her nipples and then down to her pubic hair, she started playing with the curls. She was very sexy. She hung up the phone and got on her computer, she continued to caress herself as she read. Then she got up and walked over to the door and peeked out. I would not normally have heard her, but seeing her get up I was listening intently. I pretended to type away on the computer. She closed the door quietly and got back into bed. She sat in bed with her knees up and started playing with her pussy. I was watching her intently. I tried to see if there was a zoom feature, but I couldn't find it.

I got an IM from Gwen.

"Not now" I cursed.

The message read "Why am I watching Sophie play with herself on the camera I gave you?"

"Oh shit!" I called her cell phone.

Before she could finish 'hello' I asked "How do I shut this off?"

"Unplug it."

"It is using batteries."

"Then go in and turn it off."

"I can't go in there, she will know I was videoing her."

"Stop watching." I demanded.

"No."

"Why not?"

"The camera is broadcasting to my website, I am the one paying the monthly fee to see the videos. Besides, your wife is hot. You should go in there and fuck her."

"I can't"

"Why not?" "She is still mad at me, she thinks we are having an affair, remember?"

"So, she is horny. If you went in there she would probably forgive you long enough to give her a good fuck. If you fucked her more, she would be less inclined to think you were having an affair. When was the last time you fucked her?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do, when was the last time, you told me several months, how long, three, four?"

"Eight months ago, I guess."

"Are you fucking kidding me? If I had a woman like that running around naked in my house there is no way I would let eight months go by without getting some of that sweet pussy." I didn't answer. "You are jacking off right now aren't you? I said no porn."

"Technically this isn't porn, she is my wife, it is like phone sex but with video."

"Except she doesn't know, and you are jacking it to a video stream, and that is porn. However, you are technically correct."

"How so?"

"This is phone sex, because we are talking on the phone and I am playing with myself too. Look at those abs, she must work out, and those tits. She is really into it too, you can see it on her face."

I started stroking even harder. I saw Sophie get up. I sat down and minimized the screens. I put the phone down and started typing. I heard the door open again and then close. I heard her rummage around in the closet. I picked up the phone.

"Are you still there?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah."

"Can you see what's on her computer? She is jilling it to girl-on-girl porn. I think I am in love."

Actually it was a three-way, there was a guy in the back giving it to the girl on top. When she got back she had a vibrator in her hands and she was lubing it up.

"Oh yeah this is where it gets interesting."

Sophie started working the vibrator into her pussy only a little bit in then she would pull it out and circle it around her clit. Sometimes she would rub it back and forth while she watched the video. I was stroking it listening to Gwen rave about how beautiful she was. Sophie pushed the laptop aside and rolled over onto her knees and shoved the vibrator into her pussy. She jammed her face into her pillow and screamed. I could only make out a muffled noise.

"What is she doing?"

"She just came" I explained, "and I am next."

"Me too. Ah, Ah, Ah......"

I spurted into my hand, this whole thing happened so fast I forget to get a tissue.

"Did you cum Tommy?"

"Yes."

"Me too, that was awesome, I owe you one you perv."

I heard Gwen gasp. I looked at the screen Sophie was licking her vibrator clean.

I looked at the time, it was after 11, I had to get going to pick up Jake. I cleaned up and checked the video, it looked like Sophie was getting ready for a second go. I packed up my stuff loudly and watched her. She slipped the vibrator into her drawer and got under the sheets. I went into the bedroom.

"I have to go pick up Jake, we should be back in an hour." I picked up some shorts and a shirt and left. I checked my laptop before headed out he door, she had her vibrator out again. Enjoy the show Gwen, I thought.

I drove over to the diner, I was a bit early 11:40 the front door was locked and the lights were out. I wandered around the back to see if there was another door and I heard a squeal. I could see a window open but it was high up, and there was the unmistakable sounds of sex.

"Oh Jake, fuck me. Fuck me faster."

"Suzie, I am getting close."

"Not yet... Lick me. Suck my pussy. Oh yeah that's it. Oh it feels so good, Mmmm. Yeah. Oh God! Faster. Yeah like that. OH! AHHHHH! OK. Fuck me now."

Jake started really giving it to her I could hear their bodies slapping together, Suzie squeaked with each thrust until she screamed loudly. I heard Jake let out a gasp seconds later.

"Mmmm. That was great. You have to thank your Dad for those condoms, this one was so much better. How was it for you?"

"It's always perfect with you Suzie."

"You are so sweet. I love you Jake."

"I love you too Suzie."

I quietly made it back to the car and drove it out of the parking lot with the lights off. I drove around the block and then drove in with the radio blaring. It was midnight, I honked the horn and Jake came out. There was a small Asian girl with him, I assumed that was Suzie.

"Hi Pop. Where's Brian?"

"He said something came up, he asked me to pick you up."

"Oh, Ok. Well can we drive Suzie home?"

"Sure no problem." The both got into the car, they smelt of sex: sweat, cum and latex.

"Where to?"

Jake directed me as we drive. "So Suzie, you work at the diner with Jake?" An obvious question but an ice breaker.

"Yes Mr. Richards. Jake and I went to school together and my family owns the diner."

"So any plans for college?"

"Yes sir. I am taking Business Admin. at the local college."

"Interesting, Jake you are going there in September too, aren't you?" Now things were clicking into place. Jake wanted to stay here to go to school to be with his girlfriend. He didn't want to quit the diner job for the same reason. It is also why he didn't mind working every evening, when most other kids his age would be loathe to work both a Friday and Saturday night in a row, much less seven days a week.

"Yeah. I guess we will see each other around campus."

"You know Suzie, I have an MBA, and I work helping to restructure companies to increase profitability. If you ever need help with your school work, I would be happy to help out."

"I really appreciate that Mr. Richards, I will definitely take you up on that offer."

We got to Suzie's house the lights were off.

"Thank you Mr. Richards, it was a pleasure meeting you."

"Anytime Suzie. It was a pleasure meeting you as well."

I waited in the driveway until she got inside. When the front door closed I said to Jake. "I like your girlfriend, she seems really nice."

"Pop, her parents...If they found out we were seeing each other, I would probably get fired. You know."

"Don't worry Jake, your secret is safe. There is no reason why you couldn't bring her around the house once in a while though. I promise to wear pants." We laughed. We got home and said goodnight. I quietly got undressed and climbed into bed. Sophie was still awake, I could tell by the way she was breathing.

"You awake?"

"Yes."

"I just met Jake's girlfriend Suzie."

"Really? Suzie from the diner?"

"That's her."

"Aw, that is so sweet. She is so cute."

"Guess what else, she is going to college here in the fall."

"Which is why Jake didn't want to go away to school with Kate. That make sense. Sounds serious for a couple of eighteen-year-olds."

"They are young and in love. When you find the perfect person for you, it can make you do crazy things."

"You think so?"

"I know so." I pulled her close and kissed her on the shoulder. We soon fell asleep.

When I got up on Sunday Sophie had already left for work. I showered, made breakfast and checked my email. Gwen had finished everything off, I just had to read it over. By 10:30 my day was complete. I went outside and splashed around in the pool. I rained early this morning, which was nice, but it made it all the more humid now. Jake woke up around 11 he came into to the kitchen to have breakfast, I noticed that he was starting to spend is time at home nude as well. Brian came over, neither of us bothered getting dressed, and after a short dip in the pool, neither did he. I spent the day doing some odd jobs around the house. When I was done I realized I liked spending time in the nude. I went online and checked out nudism. There were a couple of resorts near by. Maybe I would check them out.

1...456789