Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom slowly moved down my body, kissing my belly button, rolling his tongue inside as he slid his middle and index fingers inside my cum-filled pussy with a slow steady rhythmic pace. I moaned, "Ohhh... Ohhh... Feels sooo good... Fuck me baby... Fuck me now."

My clit was once again throbbing and the musky smell of my aroused pussy was thick in the air. My heart pounded like a jackhammer as Tom positioned himself between my spread legs. Tom whispered in my ear, 'Wrap those sexy Italian legs around me and squeeze me with your thighs babe,' as I wrapped them around his waist while crossing my ankles, squeezing him tight with my 'basketball' thighs as I pulled him into me.

Tom rested his weight on his elbows. I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him down to kiss me. Tom smiled as we looked each other in the eye and as he kissed me he thrust his cock its full length into my pussy, once again stretching my pussy causing me to wince, "Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahh...'

Tom thrust into my pussy with shallow, forceful thrusts sending the front third of my pussy into a frenzy, creating a 'megaheat' feeling as I cried out, "Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh..." My 34Ds were bouncing and jumping in rhythm to each of Tom's thrusts. The small blaze of my desire was now a forest fire inside my body as I was enjoying the feel of Tom's cock.

Tom picked picked up the pace, thrusting faster and faster, penetrating deeper and deeper as his cock was hitting that 'magic' spot with regularity. I moaned in delight as shock waves multiplied inside my body.

We looked into each other's dilated eyes while we kissed passionately. My nails dug into his back; my thighs squeezed him tight as my heels dug into his ass while I twisted and squirmed as Tom thrust his cock deep into my pussy, faster and faster, hitting my 'magical spot' with every forceful thrust.

Tom grunted and moaned, "I'm about to shoot my rocks inside you babe..."

His cock pulsed and throbbed. His balls were tight against his crotch; his legs twitched; his eyes rolled back in his head; my pussy grabbed his cock like a vice-grip as he fucked me like a jackrabbit until his cock erupted, sending his sperm deep inside my pussy while I moaned a mournful sigh, "Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh... Oh fuck, is that ever good," while he continued to thrust faster and deeper, hitting my 'magical G-spot' with every powerful thrust.

I cried out, "Don't quit babe. Harder... Faster..., I'm going to cum," as the muscles of my body were wound tighter and tighter—like a rubber band about to pop.

My clit was happily throbbing; my pussy was pulsing with pleasure; my nipples extended to increase the magical sensation; my skin rippled with a warm buzz as I shivered with so much pleasure that I felt like I was going to burst.

My legs trembled, my body spasmed, and I could barely manage my breath. Then there was one final rush of warmth, electricity, and pleasure followed by a soothing sigh, "Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh... Oh my god... Oh god...," and I felt a calm like no other, as I felt the warmth of Tom's cum spurted deep inside my pussy.

Tom continued kissing and fucking me until he finally quit cumming—pulling his limp cock out of my pussy—dripping cum on my pubic hair as we lay exhausted in each other's arms. Our combined cum oozed out of my pussy onto the motel sheets beneath us.

Tom and I had just finished making love lying exhausted in each other's arms when Debbie frantically beat on our door at 12:30 saying, "SUE, WE'VE GOT TO GO—WE HAVE TO MAKE CURFEW!"

Tom's cum covered my pubic hair and was oozing out of my pussy as I hurried to put on my panties and skirt. I hastily put on my bra and was buttoning my blouse while carrying my sandals as we got into Tom's truck.

Tom and I followed John and Debbie back to Aunt Doris' house. It was 12:55 when we walked in together. The smell of wet cum was on both of us. The air was filled with the aroma of sex. Doris had to have smelled it, but she said nothing.

I immediately called to check in with Mom as Debbie talked with Doris about the 'school dance' we went to. Tom's cum was oozing out of my pussy and down my thighs as I talked with Mom.

As I woke up the next morning I could feel Tom's dried cum on my pussy hair, and I was sore from being fucked so much. I wondered 'HOW' I was ever going to practice basketball the next day. My panties were stained with traces of blood and saturated with cum as I began to clean up.

Debbie and I packed our things at 9:30 and told Doris and Ted thank you. Doris said, "You girls can come again—when is the next home game?"

I said, "In three weeks."

Debbie left Doris' house and drove around the block and headed toward downtown. I asked, "Where are we going? Aren't we going to meet the guys at the dorm for lunch before we leave?"

Debbie said, "We're going back to the motel. Check out isn't till 12:00, we'll go eat lunch later. John and I planned this last night."

I knocked on our room and Tom came to the door in his underwear saying, "I think we have some unfinished business to take care of," as I grinned and entered the room. I forgot about being 'sore' from last night—it would be the last time we'd be together for 3 weeks!

We made love two more times before we checked out of the motel.

Debbie and I headed back home after Tom left for practice that afternoon.

As we were driving home, Debbie asked, "So how many times for you?"

I responded, "How many times for you?"

Debbie said, "OK, me first then you—deal?"

I laughed, "OK."

Debbie said, "Let me see—Friday night 3, Saturday 3, and 2 this morning, so 8."

I laughed, "Aren't you sore?"

Debbie said, "Oh yes, but it is a good kind of sore! OK—your turn."

I laughed, "OK, twice. Once last night, and once this morning."

Debbie laughed at me saying, "You lying bitch!"

I asked, "Are you going to tell Sally?"

Debbie replied, "Yes, and if she asks you, the guys used condoms, OK?"

I laughed, "We did."

Debbie laughed, "There you go lying again!"

We then started planning our next trip to State in three weeks.

As we drove along Debbie casually mentioned, "I could have got off on Tom had he picked me that night—you know being a football player and me being a cheerleader."

I looked puzzled at Debbie and she quickly said, "Don't worry, I wouldn't try and take him from you—we're too close for that kind of stuff. I was just saying 'IF' he had picked me that night."

I didn't say anything.

When I got home Mom asked me, "How was the game and dance?"

I smiled at her and replied, "The game was great and so was the dance. I was a good girl this weekend."

Somehow I think she understood when she saw me carrying in my flowers and the twinkle in my eyes.

***

I was brought back to reality when I heard Tom coming upstairs—the game had just ended. He entered our bedroom. I asked, "Who won?"

He replied, "Spurs—blew them out tonight."

I asked him, "You know what happened 20 years ago today?"

He looked puzzled as I said, "This is the date we met."

"Remember what you told me our first time in the motel?"

Tom grinned, "Are we feeling a little frisky tonight, Mrs. Sanders?"

And with that, Tom turned out the bedroom light and we began to make love like two teenage lovers once did 20 years ago.