Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Donna a 'high five' as she left the locker room.

Debbie came out of the dressing area and asked, "Sue, you going to put on panties?"

I laughed, "Why not?"

Debbie grinned, "Because they'll be coming off as soon as we get to the motel! I'm leaving mine off!"

I grinned, "You devil!"

I thought to myself as I walked out of the locker room a final time as a Lady Dragon—what a journey my senior year had been. I fell in love, lost my virginity, received a basketball scholarship, was homecoming queen finalist, met two new super teammates in Nancy and Angie and a very special mentor in Jamie, got to see New Orleans and be in a tit show on Bourbon Street, Tom has my engagement ring on lay-away, we won State and there was still prom and graduation before our senior year came to an end! It would be sad, but a new chapter in my life would begin this summer as I'd be getting ready to start college as a freshman at State and I'll be engaged!

I greeted Mom, Dad, Ma, Pop, William, Elizabeth, and Sally, and after extending congrats and best wishes, they left for home. I guess in order to be there in time for the ice cream social after Sunday services!

Sally gave me a big hug as she was leaving, and smiled at her Baby Sis, "You were great out there cheering today—like WOW did you ever live the dream. I can't wait to see you cheer next year at State!"

Jenny hugged me and Debbie, "I can't wait till this fall! Debbie, you, me, Lois, and Beth will put State fans on their butts when we cheer! Super great job today!" Debbie smiled as she gave Jenny a high five!

Debbie and me gave Sally a big sister hug as she left with Elizabeth and William. Elizabeth turned and looked at John, "I don't care what happened, you're still my favorite."

John went over and gave Elizabeth a big hug and whispered in her ear, "I'll tell you and Mr. Ferguson about it before I leave for the trials in Colorado."

Sally smiled at John with a twinkle in her eye, "Be sure and take care of my Baby Sis!"

John just gave Sally a big smile.

Mary Ann came up to me and Debbie and gave us both a hug. Mary Ann told Debbie, "You did a fantastic job today—come to University and I'll make sure you're a cheerleader next year." Debbie didn't say a word but grinned ear to ear.

Mary Ann looked me in the eyes, "Once a Dragon always a Dragon. Sue, you did great! I'm proud of you! Remember what I told you, 'Don't make the same mistake I did!'"

I saw her wipe a tear from her eye as she walked away.

John greeted Debbie with another kiss and smiled at me and Tom, "Just like ol' times—the four of us together again!"

Tom smiled as he gave me another big victory kiss and whispered in my ear, "Hope you're not too tired tonight for some 'ankles over shoulders' when we get to State!"

I whispered back in his ear, "Babe, tonight 'ANYTHING GOES!'"

The four of us walked hand in hand out of the Airline Center and got into John's car for the trip to State and our motel!

Tom and I got in the back seat while John and Debbie were in the front.

I asked Tom, "Babe, I'm exhausted from the game I need to take a nap," as I laid my head in his lap and dozed off.

I heard Debbie giggling, "John, do you remember this mini skirt?"

John laughed, "Hell yes! That's the skirt you wore on Wednesday before Thanksgiving on our first date after we got back together—you weren't wearing any panties either!"

Debbie giggled again, "Let me have your hand," as she took John's hand and placed it under her skirt.

John whistled, "Damn Deb, you've shaved your pussy!

John shouted, "Bud, I'm going to pull over and let you drive. Sue's asleep anyway—me and Deb need to be in the back seat!"

Tom laughed, "Bud let Susie sleep—you all have waited almost three months so you can wait another hour before you fuck Debbie's brains out."

Debbie laughed, "Aww shucks!"

John pulled into State and instead of going to the Horseshoe drove to the motel.

Tom checked Mr. & Mrs. Gladstone into their favorite room while John checked him and Debbie in the adjoining room.

As we entered our motel room, Tom said, "Babe you were fantastic today! Jones was beside himself the entire second half not only with your shooting but the way you were playing on defense and being a..."

I interrupted Tom, "Babe, tonight I don't want to talk about anything but US," as we kissed a slow lingering sexy kiss and headed toward our bed.

Tom smiled, "Babe, time for a little ankles over shoulders?"

I smiled, "Later."

Tom took my blouse, bra, skirt, and panties off in record time, while I unbuttoned his Levi's and pulled his sweat shirt off. Our clothes dropped to the floor next to the bed. Tom slipped out of his underwear exposing 'my' rock-hard cock and massaged my tits while we French kissed as we fell on the bed.

I nibbled and kissed his neck while Tom kissed the back of my neck, slowly moving down to my shoulders—my pussy was tingling and getting wetter by the minute as Tom continued kissing the side of my neck with a combination of slow sexy soft and firm kisses as he moved up to my ear. I moaned when Tom licked my throat with his warm moist tongue—lurching me into outer space.

My tits were swelling—my nipples were perky as Tom flipped and nibbled on them—my clit throbbed and my pussy pulsed with pleasure, while dripping like ice cream from a cone on a hot summer day.

The musky smell of my pussy was thick in the air as Tom slipped two fingers inside my slit and fingered me ever so slowly. I moaned, "Try a third," as he slid his fingers in and out. I sighed "Ohh... Ohh... Feels good," when a third finger penetrated my hole, twisting and sliding in and out.

My pussy was hot and Tom's cock rock hard. I spread my legs, slightly bending them, with my feet firmly planted on the mattress. My arms locked around Tom's neck as Tom kissed me with a long, lingering, sexy kiss while he squeezed my ass and pushed his cock inside my pussy—stretching my pussy's walls with every square inch of his cock.

I winced and sighed as Tom plunged his cock deep into the depths of my pussy. With each stroke, he stimulated my G-spot. His pubic bone massaged my clitoris as I swirled my hips upward, meeting each of his thrusts. A summer thunderstorm was building up inside my body.

I panted as Tom gently bit and chewed on my nipples, while I was enjoying the feel of my future fiancé's cock. A lightning bolt went off inside my body, and I sighed, "Ohh... Ohh...," as Tom fucked me faster and deeper. I met each of his thrusts with an upward one of my own.

I moaned one last sigh, "Ohh...," as pulsating waves of pleasure rippled throughout my body—leaving me breathless.

Tom kept beating my pussy to a pulp, thrusting his cock into my depths as I slowly raised my legs, wrapping them around Tom's back, crossing my ankles and squeezing him with my thighs. I wanted him know that I wasn't going to let him get away—making my pussy as vulnerable as I could for him to fuck me hard and deep, giving me all seven wonderful inches of his cock. He hit my G-spot with nearly every thrust.

I cried out, "Finish me off babe! Fuck my brains out before you unload inside me."

Tom didn't let up, fucking me with thrusts faster than a speeding bullet and more powerful than a locomotive. His breathing became erratic, while he grunted and moaned. His balls, which had been banging against my perineum like a screen door in a windstorm, tightened up.

My pussy clenched and squeezed his cock like vice-grip pliers, as he thrust in and out of the warm moist sweetness between my thighs.

Tom grunted, "I'm almost there babe... OMG do you feel tight... Ohh fuck..."

I felt his cock harden as it exploded inside my pussy, sending his sperm deep inside me.

I muttered, "Don't stop, babe... I'm going to... Ohh... Ohh...," as a very intense pulsing took over my body. Insanely sharp tingling sensations that were mostly good, but almost hurt, caused weird tingling sensations to shoot directly from my clit through my legs and out my toes. It felt like my clit was trying to turn itself inside out. It lasted only a few seconds, then a throb... throb... throb..., and all the intense tremors ended, leaving only a very sensitive sensation, as if a comforting peace washed over me.

My legs felt like jelly—my ankles uncrossed as they fell to Tom's sides, while he fucked me until his cock spilled every drop of his seed into my pussy and became limp as a noodle.

Tom withdrew his cock—dripping cum on my shaved pussy while we lay in each other's arms. We both sighed a deep sigh and looked into each other's eyes with smiles on our faces as our combined cum oozed out of my pussy onto the motel sheets beneath us as we held each other tight while kissing good night. We were both exhausted and fell asleep naked.

Around 4 AM, I awoke with an urge to pee—probably from all the Gatorade I drank during the game. I noticed we'd forgotten to turn off the lamp on the night stand next to the bed before we fell asleep. I got up and headed toward the bathroom. Our combined cum dripping down my thighs. I peed, wiped, and cleaned the cum out of my pussy. Next door, I could hear moaning and groaning coming from John and Debbie's room as I returned to bed. John and Debbie were still going strong—making up for the last three months!

Even though I was worn out, the exhilaration and adrenaline from winning the state championship still had me keyed up. I got back into bed and pulled up the sheets. Tom was sound asleep while lying on his back. I giggled at his limp cock as it had flopped onto his left hip. Hours before, it was fully erect and gave my pussy so much pleasure, now it reminded me of a wrinkled bratwurst just off the grill—except his was pinker. Debbie and John's moans and groans from the next room began making my pussy a little damp and now I was fully awake.

As I laid in bed next to Tom, I began playing with his limp cock as I kissed and whispered in his ear, 'Wake up Babe—it's time for another round.'

Tom only muttered and continued to sleep. Tom's limp cock felt rubbery, like a sponge. I found I could wrap my whole hand around it when it was limp. However, within a few seconds of contact with my warm hand, his cock swelled and sprung back to life. Tom's scrotum was slack and his balls seemed to be slowly moving around on their own as I watched his balls move, I found my pussy was lubricating even more.

I decided to give him a hand job—almost like he was having a wet dream as I whispered in his ear, "Babe, are you ready for some ankles over shoulders?"

Tom continued sleeping, even though his cock was fully erect. With one hand wrapped around his cock, I began moving it up and down the shaft, while with the other hand, I turned it around and let the back of my hand and fingernails scrape the skin behind his scrotum to the bottom of his cock. Tom let out a few moans, while slowly waking up.

I was amazed how the blood in his cock distended the head from its soft state. The skin on the head was tight and drops of pre-cum leaked out of his cum hole, so I used it to lubricate the head of his cock as I ran my fingers around the head and on the sensitive spot on the bottom of his cock.

Tom's eyes opened wide and he moaned, "Uhh...," a couple times when I ran my fingernail lightly just under the head of his cock, so I spent more time on that particular spot. After a few minutes, I noticed Tom's breathing was deeper and more rapid.

The pre-cum was rolling off his cock and his balls were getting tighter. I knew he was getting close, so I stroked his cock a little faster. All of a sudden I felt the muscles in his legs and abdomen stiffen.

Tom let out a huge moan, then his body went rigid and the first spurt of cum flew straight up in the air, landing on his stomach. I grabbed his balls and gently squeezed them every time he ejaculated, which caused him to shudder and moan. The next several shots decreased in intensity, until the last one just dribbled over my hand.

"What was that for?" Tom asked, a little groggy from sleep.

I answered, "For just being you, and for all your support during the last few hectic weeks leading up to the championship. Without you, I couldn't have made it. Besides, I love you. I hope you enjoyed it, babe."

Tom replied, "Thanks—I love you too," as he raised up and kissed me.

Just then we both heard several loud moans and groans coming from John and Debbie's room.

Tom asked, "Just like old times, huh?"

I responded, "Yep. I'm glad they're back together and the swap is over."

"How about a round of 'ankles over the shoulders?'" Tom asked.

I grinned, "Babe, I tried to wake you before I jacked you off, so when you snooze, you lose! I'm too tired now. How about we wait until morning? Right now, though, I need to get a wash cloth from the bathroom and wipe all your cum off both of us."

I went to the bathroom found a wash cloth and wiped off all the cum from both of us. We snuggled around one another and fell asleep again.

* * *

The phone rang, snapping me back to reality, as I was walking out the door—I thought it was the office. I answered, "I'm on my way Judy! The boss was frisky as a teenager last night!"

The voice laughed, "Hey Sis, how are you doing? Guess Tom got some ankles over shoulders last night?"

I laughed, "OMG! Sis, I thought you were the office! Yes, he got ankles over shoulders and a cowgirl! How are you doing?"

Sis replied, "Great—when are you and Tom coming to Colorado Springs to visit us?"

I replied, "Hopefully this summer."

Sis asked, "We need a couple trusts set up for the boys."

I replied, "No problem. I'll get them in the mail the first of next week. How are the boys?"

Sis replied, "Doing great! John Jr. wrestles for his Dad at the Academy and little Tom is a quarterback on the freshman team. How are the kids?"

I laughed, "Mickey and his twin sister Nancy are both juniors and Audrey is an eighth grader.

"Mickey and Nancy are being recruited by State and University. Either Jamie or Angie call Nancy every night checking on her. Big brother Mickey has Billy calling Mick at least twice a week.

"Audrey is a cheerleader and a soccer player."

Sis laughed, "Mickey must be a pretty good quarterback for both State and University to want him, huh?"

I replied, "Sis, you cheerleaders and your quarterbacks!"

Sis giggled, "So Nancy can rip those nets like her Mom?"

I laughed, "Better—or at least that is what Coach Angie says!"

Sis replied, "I can't believe it's been that long since Donna delivered Audrey—seems like yesterday!

"Sis want me to teach her some 'booty rolls?"

I laughed, "No Sis! Let's let her kick the soccer ball!"

Sis laughed, "OK. So who is Mick's heart throb?"

I laughed, "He's only had one... Elaine, Nancy and Eddie's daughter."

"So what about John Jr.?"

Sis laughed, "Shit, he and Lois are damn near married. Cathy and Jimmy are all over those two. So who is Nancy's heart throb?"

I laughed, "Nancy ain't found her true love yet, Sis... Got a lot of her Mom in her... She loves basketball and her horses!

"Donna's son Preston and Nancy have gone to the prom but nothing serious."

Sis was laughing, "Is Preston a quarterback?"

I giggled, "No he's in the band!"

Sis continued laughing, "I think we all need to have a girl's weekend in New Orleans and put on another titty show like we did years ago. You think Angie would go for it?"

I was laughing out of control, "I know she would. Maybe we'd get two buckets of beads dumped on us if we got everyone together again!

"Better go, Sis, before the boss fires me! Talk with you soon and I'll get the trust in the mail."

The phone rang again before I could walk out the door. It was the office, "Mrs. Sanders, Mr. Sanders is on line one and needs to talk with you."

Tom picked up, "Babe, my mediation for this afternoon has been canceled, so I thought maybe after your phone conference we'd slip off together for a 'nooner.' That is, if your schedule is free."

I giggled, "Mr. Sanders, you sure have been 'frisky' here lately. Let me see if I can re-schedule the custody hearing for this afternoon when I get to the office. I'm sure I can work something out!

"By the way, guess who just called?"

Tom replied, "Who?"

I laughed, "Sally. She and John want us to come out this summer to visit them in Colorado Springs. Jimmy and Cathy always ask about us too. I'm going to put a couple trusts together for the boys next week."

I hung up the phone and got in my BMW 740i and headed toward the office...