Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't believe what was happening! I mean, I never expected Jimmy could turn me on this quick! I was breathing fast shallow gasps, there were tingles one after the other throughout my body, my hips were wanting to grind, my nipples were throbbing, my clit was aching to be rubbed, my wetness was multiplying faster than rabbits, the musky aroma of my horniness surrounded us, and I was rapidly approaching the point of no return.

"Little brother sensed things were heating up between us, actually they were reaching the boiling point, and he whispered in my ear, 'Sis we need to get off a bit so we can have a bit of privacy.'

"I mumbled 'Why don't we just move over to that little peninsula? It's only a stone's throw away and we'll have all the privacy we need. Little brother, you've got some unfinished business to attend to, but maybe it's in the cards for us to finish what we started in the lake's waist-deep water...and just let the chips fall where they may.'

"Jimmy took the hot tip that I was more than willing to play along, and slowly turned me around. We stood face to face, more or less like we were slow dancing, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and when we looked into each other's eyes it was like our lips were naturally attracting to each other, and moments later we locked lips with our first ever French kiss.

"I was running my fingers through Jimmy's dark brown hair, our naked bodies were skin-tight against each other, we pressed our lips hard against each other, opened our mouths, and swirled our tongues in a circular motion around each other's mouth like we were licking a soft serve ice cream cone. We were running our tongues along the roof of each other's mouth for couple minutes before finally nibbling, sucking on each other's lower lip as we broke our first ever French kiss.

"After we broke our kiss, Jimmy wasted little time in getting his first taste of my 34D's. He was licking and kissing every inch of my titties from their base to my dark spots, like a thirsty wolf on a hot summer day lapping up water from a cool mountain stream. After giving my twin girls a dripping tongue bath for maybe three minutes, he swirled his tongue around my nipple, and engulfed my left nipple in his mouth. I let out a sigh and mumbled, 'Little brother you're trespassing on Tom's territory. '

"Jimmy didn't bat an eye, but kept greedily sucking my left nipple, and when he pulled me in close to him, he started slowly rubbing his cock's bullethead all over my outer lips. I could feel the pre-cum oozing out his cock head's tip as he slowly worked it up and down my slit, and just like I'd done in the lake's waist-deep water, I was rotating my hips all over his cock's bullethead. It was after some vigorous, heavy-duty hip action, that his bullethead slipped into the warm, wet, groove between my inner lips, and after several up and down hip motions, I murmured under my breath, 'Little brother we need to get over to that little peninsula PDQ so we can have some privacy, and maybe John was right, it's in the cards for us to finish what we started in the lake's waist-deep water!'

"Jimmy was definitely turned on every bit as much as I was, and even though we were like a brother and sister to each other, Jimmy was also a red-blooded eighteen year old American male with his testosterone levels rising faster than a lake's water level after a spring flood, and replied in a hot-blooded sexually aroused voice, 'We can't go there Sis...about twenty feet away from where we were fooling around in the waist-deep water is a big drop off down to thirty feet or so and it surrounds that peninsula on all three sides. Naw, I'll find us a spot down the shore line and we'll have all the privacy we need to just let loose, let things happen naturally, and whatever happens between us is our private business.'

"Jimmy spun me around and within milliseconds he was kissing the back of neck, collarbone, and ears while alternating his hands between fondling my 34D's and stroking my inner thighs. And as he was slowly escorting me in an easterly direction along the lake's shoreline, I could feel the underside of his jimmy's rock hard shaft rubbing against my butt's cleavage, while his bullethead was massaging the small of my back, and dripping pre-cum out its tip.

"I glanced over my shoulder at Tom and Debbie on the beach behind us. Sis was now lying flat on her back only a couple feet from the water's edge. Tom was between Sis' legs and eating her out just like he'd done the night of our Perfect Plan. Sis was holding his head down, rubbing her pussy all over Tom's face, like she was trying to suffocate him, and I'm sure my future hubby was giving Sis more than just a few of those slow tantalizing Saint Bernard licks and rat-a-tat-tats that he's famous for! Moments later, Debbie literally screamed loud enough to wake the dead, 'OH SWEET JESUS...OH MOTHER OF GOD...DON'T STOP TOM... I'M CUMMING!'

"After Sis freed my future hubby's head from her vice like grip, Tom immediately kissed Sis' inner thighs, her stomach, and tummy button, rose up on his knees, and slowly worked his way forward.

"Tom was straddling Sis and started rubbing his cock all over her 36D's. My future hubby was rolling his cock's helmet shaped head on Sis' nipples, when she grabbed her 36D's in her hands, and invited Tom to put his erect cock in the cleavage between her bodacious tatas.

"Once Tom had positioned his cock in Sis' cleavage, Sis squeezed her tits together, trapping his cock between her twin girls, and moments later my future hubby started rhythmically gliding the full length of his cock in and out of Sis' cleavage. It wasn't even a minute later that Tom reached around, held Debbie's head in his hands, and gently lifted her head, pulled it forward until her chin was flush against the top of her breast bone.

"The second Tom had Sis' face positioned where he wanted it he inched a bit more forward. His balls were now flush against the base of Sis' 36D's and as his cock's head bobbed up and down, it came closer and closer to Sis' face.

"Tom dang sure didn't mumble when he instructed Sis, 'Kiss and lick my cock's head', and every time Tom's cock's head peeked through Sis' cleavage, Sis was either kissing the tip or licking the underside of his cock's head in that super sensitive spot. Moments later Sis partially opened her mouth, rolled her tongue over her lips, and invited Tom to put his cock's head inside. Tom didn't waste any time, quickly accepted Sis' invitation, and Sis wrapped her lips around Tom's helmet shaped head.

"My future hubby picked up the pace, and with a series of ultra-short stokes, he kept his cock's head engulfed between Sis' lips. Sis was most likely swirling her tongue all over the underside of Tom's cock's head while sucking on its head using the quick sucking motions that she's famous for while Tom was thrusting his shaft between Sis' tatas.

"Moments later, Tom let out a series of deep moans and shouted, 'OH FUCK YEAH...HERE IT COMES...KEEP SUCKING MY COCK'S HEAD...DON'T LET UP...JUST LIKE THAT...OOH....OOH...OHH...OHH' and after giving Sis a mouth full of cum, Tom quickly pulled his cock's head out of her mouth, and as his cock's head continued to spurt, Sis received her first ever facial, and pearl necklace!

"After the show had ended, Jimmy finally found the spot he was looking for. It'd taken us quite a while, but we'd only moved about fifty feet or so from our friends, and yet we were still far enough away that we'd have enough privacy to prevent anyone from poking their nose into our private affairs.

"Jimmy and I were standing ankle-deep in the lake's clear blue water, about three maybe four feet from the water's edge, my pussy was wetter than the Pacific ocean, the musky smell of my horniest pervaded the air around us thicker than smoke in a California wildfire, driving both Jimmy and me into a state of lustfulness. Jimmy whispered in my ear, 'Sis, this is a good spot. I'm going to treat you like a queen, so just relax, let things happen naturally, like you've done a thousand times with Tom...and remember whatever happens is our personal private business.'

"Jimmy immediately went back to kissing the back of my neck, and while caressing my breasts he whispered, 'Sis, spread your legs just a bit.' I voluntarily spread my legs, allowing Jimmy to slide his jimmy under my butt and as he slowly worked his hips backward and forward, the soft hardness of his jimmy's upward curved bullethead was rubbing against that sensitive you know where area—the landing strip or my diamond region or whatever else you want to call it!

.

"Jimmy quit caressing my right boob, slowly slid his right hand down my side, over my belly button, and fractions of a second later, he was languidly gliding his hand up and down my inner thigh with each up stroke coming closer and closer to my crotch, until he cupped my pussy in his right hand.

"I mumbled between gasping breaths, 'Little brother...you're trespassing on Tom's prime private property.'

"Jimmy slowly started removing his hand from my pussy and I mumbled once again, 'I didn't say stop or move your hand... did I?'

"Moments later I opened my legs wider, making it easier for his fingers to work their magic up and down my slit.

"Jimmy took the hint the game was still on and milliseconds later, he was rubbing my pussy's outer lips, using small back-and-forth motions while making tiny circles with his thumb over the hood of my clit.

"I guess Jimmy played with outer lips and clit's hood for a couple minutes before he separated my lips a bit, and with his thumb and index finger he lightly massaged my clit—mixing it up between feather-light rhythmic up-and-down motions and tiny circles...first clockwise and then counter clockwise—turning my clit inside out!

"Jimmy was using the pads of his middle and ring fingers to slowly stroke my pussy's inner lips from the bottom of my slit to my clit. His pinky continued to stroke my outer lips while his thumb and index finger were rubbing my clit. All the while Jimmy's right hand was working downstairs, the palm of his left hand was massaging my boob while his thumb and index finger rolled, pinched, and pulled my nipple. The feelings of Jimmy rubbing my pussy, fondling my boob, and his jimmy rubbing that you know where area, sent me reeling into an uncontrollable frenzy and with short, harsh gasps, I mumbled, 'Jimmy...I need you to finger-fuck me.'

"Jimmy didn't waste any time in accepting my invitation and quickly slipped his middle and ring fingers into my pussy's opening, but only as far as the first joint.

"Jimmy was slowly and methodically working his fingers in a circular, swinging motion. The feelings of Jimmy's fingers stimulating all the hot spots around my pussy's opening send goosebumps up and down my spine—driving me wild with anticipation of what was yet to come.

"I mumbled, 'Deeper Jimmy...I need you to go deeper' and within a New York minute, Jimmy inserted his ring and middle fingers knuckle deep inside my honey-hole.

"Jimmy curled his fingers upward, tugging at the roof of my ladybox while continuing to work his magical fingers in that circular, swinging motion, until he found that spongy hot spot, and within a flash he was wiping the tips his fingers from side to side across my G-spot!

"Moments later, Jimmy quit the wiping motion, picked up the pace, and was rhythmically pressing and releasing his finger pads harder and faster in an rhythmic motion against my G-spot, like a boxer hitting a speed bag, while his thumb and index finger were rubbing my clit faster and faster.

"Suddenly I was in a frenzy, feeling like I was going to pee, twisting, squirming, rubbing my pussy all over his fingers, sucking air through my teeth, and shaking like a leaf. My boobs were throbbing and swollen. My nipples were rigid with desire and tightened to pebble hardness. The combination of my G-spot and clit being stimulated at the same time, not to mention his jimmy rubbing that you know where area, was driving me crazy.

"Jimmy sensed I was on the verge of a major climax and softly whispered in my ear, 'Sis your G-spot feels like a hot air balloon ready to burst, you're about to squirt. Don't think about anything Sis, just let loose and let it happen.'

"A few seconds later, I felt this unexplained surge ride up my abdomen, spine, and down my extremities, leaving goosebumps in its wake. It was more or less like a spike of energy in an electrical circuit was rippling throughout my body. I cried out in desperation, 'OH GAWD... JIMMY DON'T STOP... JIMMY ...JIMMY...OH GAWD JIMMY...I'M GOING TO CUM!'

"Jimmy quickly pulled his ring and middle fingers out of my honey-hole, but kept his thumb and index fingers at work, vigorously rubbing my clit with up and down motions.

"My breathing had quickened, and I could feel the blood rushing to my face. I was tossing my head side to side, biting my lower lip, my thighs were quivering, my toes curled against the lake's sandy bottom, my clit was hard, aching, throbbing, and it felt like a small tsunami was surrounding and building up pressure inside my body behind my clit.

"I was moaning, gasping for air, my entire body tensed up, turned numb and warm, and my clit seemed to explode like a hot--air balloon bursting into flames in midair. Shock waves, one after the other, zapped throughout my body from my head to my toes.

"Suddenly I had this sensation, an urge to push from my pelvis, and when I pushed, I exploded like a geyser, and squirted a good foot long stream—releasing all tension, sexual energy that had built up inside my body.

"The aftermath of the peel-me-off-the-ceiling orgasm had left me breathless. My entire body was quivering and shaking uncontrollably, like aftershocks from an earthquake for at least fifteen seconds. And, like I alluded to a bit earlier, while it wasn't the first time I squirted, it was the first time I'd ever squirted exclusively from finger play. Seriously, it felt like a massive California earthquake had erupted inside my body and while it was mind-boggling, the BEST was yet to come...I mean the mother-lode was just around the corner!

"Anyway, after I squirted, my head was spinning, I felt like I was going to black out, Jimmy had a tight grip on me to keep me upright, and as I was trying to regain my composure, Jimmy continued to pour gasoline on an already smoking fire. My little brother was kissing my neck, whispering sweet words in my ears, while his hands were once again fondling my breasts, as he continued to work his jimmy backwards and forwards in that you know where area!

"I glanced once again over Jimmy's shoulder at was happening up the beach. It appeared both John and Tom were now going at it with Cathy and Sis in round number two.

"Cathy and Tom were lying side by side on the beach near our bonfire, and were really getting it on. Tom had Cathy's tit in his mouth, his head was bobbing up and down in sync as he sucked Cathy's nipple faster and harder, mimicking the feeling of his cock working in and out of her pussy. Cathy rolled Tom over on his back, keeping her titty in his mouth, her right hand had a strangle hold on his cock, and she was rapidly stroking it in a twisting motion from the base to the tip of its helmet shaped head.

"Tom and Cathy were was definitely both turned on, and in one quick fluid motion, Cathy straddled Tom and got into her cowgirl position.

"Cathy went to work immediately and was giving my future hubby what looked to be one red hot pussy slide!

"Her 36C's were bouncing around faster than Wimbledon tennis balls, and as she moved her spine in wave like motions, she repeatedly slid her wet, warm, smooth inner lips along the underside of Tom's shaft from his balls to the tip of his cock's head—pausing at times to wiggle her hips like a cheerleader, rubbing her clit all over that most sensitive spot where Tom's helmet shaped head joined his cock's thick shaft.

"Sis in the meantime was on her all fours and looked like a horse being ridden. John was yanking her hair, pulling her head around just enough so she could see him smacking her ass, and was giving her one deep hard dicking. Sis was pushing back, meeting each of John's balls deep thrust with one of her own. Sis was bouncing, popping, swinging and rolling her hips in a figure eight, like she was doing a cheerleading booty roll.

"I finally regained my composure and in a gasping voice mumbled, 'Little brother you've not only rounded third base, but you're on the verge of stealing home, and getting your jimmy a piece of Tom's prime private property.'

"Jimmy took the hot tip that the possibility of PIV sex was definitely on the agenda, slowly turned me around, and we locked lips with one red hot juicy French kiss.

"After we broke our kiss, Jimmy was back greedily sucking on my left nipple, and when he pulled me into him, he started slowly rubbing his cock's bullethead up and down my slit. I murmured under my gasping breath, 'Don't just use the head, I need you to use your whole cock.'

"I spread my legs wider, reached down, and spread my pussy's outer lips—enticing him to slide his upward curved jimmy up and down the wetness of my kitty's fleshy, smooth inner lips—like a hot dog sliding in and out of a bun.

"Jimmy took the hint, positioned himself between my legs, and since I'm 5'10 and he's 5'11, it wasn't any problem for him to bend his knees slightly, in order to thrust his cock vertically up and down my slit.

"And, in a matter of seconds, we were in rhythm with each other. Jimmy was slowly gliding the full length of his swollen cock up and down my inner lips. His bullethead was sliding rhythmically over my clit, the underside of his thick shaft was pressing against this sensitive spot that hadn't got much attention before—my U-spot, as he sucked my nipples harder and faster.

"Jimmy and I were now really getting it on, and when he paused his cock's head against my clit, I thrust my hips upward, and was grinding my clit all over that most sensitive spot on the underside of his cock's bullethead, like a set of gears grinding against another!

"The feelings of Jimmy's rock hard cock sliding up and down my inner lips, while his lips sucked on my nipples, like a Hoover vacuum, had me hotter than the Fourth of July, and electric shock waves were rippling through my body from my nipples to my clit.

"Jimmy had primed me up to the point of no return. The handwriting was on wall, PIV sex was done deal, and fucking was now imminent. My hips were aching to grind. There was this overwhelming strong desire to be filled, to have Jimmy's cock inside me, hitting all my pussy's hot spots, and even though I loved Tom, at that moment neither Tom nor anything else mattered and I spit out words, like I never thought I'd say, 'Fuck me Jimmy! I need you to fuck me. Stick your dick in me and fuck me!'

"Jimmy continued methodically sliding his cock between my fleshy inner lips, and whispered in my ear, 'Are you sure Sis? I want you to be sure because right now I could really give a shit about what everyone more or less agreed to about no PIV sex, but at the same time, I don't want to piss Tom off, and cause any problems between you and Tom...'

"I interrupted Jimmy, laid one red hot fuck me sexy French kiss on his lips, and after we broke our kiss I said, 'Little brother that's why I love you the way I do...you've always treated me like your princess, and if anyone other than Tom is going to fuck me—it's going to me YOU! I'm not pleading the fifth any longer, I want you to fuck me Jimmy—MY PUSSY IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING. IT'S JUST ABOUT ME AND YOU...NO ONE ELSE!'

"Jimmy replied in a red-hot, go-getter type voice, 'I never dreamed in a million years this could happen! I mean...you're willing to give it up to ME—givin' ME somethin' only Tom has had the pleasure of gettin'! Trust me Sis, I'm going to fuck you like I've fucked no other! I'm gonna make it feel really, really good for ya...I promise ya Sis!'