Tom and the Dazzling Fiona Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom had been watching Fiona over the last few days as she blossomed again from a crushed, scared, and listless girl to somewhere near her former beauty but this final act seemed to complete the transformation. Now visible once again was the peach skin bloom to her cheeks and her proud posture had returned in all its glory. How lucky am I he thought, and not for the first time.

"Then there is only one other thing left to consider..." they both now gave him their full attention, "...the engagement ring."

All Tom's breath was then driven from his lungs as Fiona flung herself into his lap.

...

So the remodelling of Glebe House began. Tom had at first been forced to insist that wholesale improvements were necessary if only to bring the property up to current standards but once Flora had accepted the need he had given his fiancée carte blanche to order everything necessary to refurbish and then to furnish the place and Fiona had given her mother the momentous news. Mother and daughter entered into an orgy of planning. Carpet samples, swatches of curtain materials, furniture and kitchen catalogues surrounded Jean Napier's convalescent bed only to be regularly banished by the zealous nurses. But they were all back within hours retrieved by the recovering invalid and her complicit daughter.

...

Fiona was naked on Tom's bed and waiting for him to appear from the bathroom so she raised her voice to be heard through the open door.

"My mother still can't quite believe that we are getting married. For me to become Mrs Thomas Cassavettes and eventually mistress of Tremaine Place was beyond even her wildest imaginings and she keeps on about what she reckons will be the society wedding of the year."

Tom appeared with a towel wrapped around his waist which he then removed with a flourish causing her to giggle as a rampant erection was revealed.

"And a wedding starring her own beautiful daughter."

Said Tom as he loomed over Fiona with his intentions now very clear. But as he lowered himself onto her waiting body she whispered in his ear.

"How she will enjoy looking down her nose at all the people in the village who snubbed her in the past."

But suddenly her thoughts were on something else entirely, something her fiancée had thought up and was now trying out on her body.

"Oh, oh, ooohhh, that's pretty damned good Tom, but can you do it again?"

...

Tom had employed a local surveyor to oversee the alteration work and the mans patience was being tried to the full by his twin clients but gradually Glebe House took shape and Jean's first visit, as she neared full recovery from her injuries, was eagerly anticipated by both mother and daughter.

Tom had also indulged Fiona in other ways. On his insistence and without any real soul searching or regret on her part she had given in her notice at the dental practice and he had immediately put a year's salary into her bank account. Also, particularly as she had never once asked him for anything, it was a new found pleasure to be able to surprise her with gifts and the uncomplicated delight with which they were received rewarded him more than he would have cared to admit.

A case in point was her mother's car which had been an insurance write off after the accident on the motorway. In Tom's presence Fiona had quite innocently admired a little Japanese car, more for its bright cherry red colour and cute appearance than for any other reason, so he had bought, licensed, and insured an identical vehicle for her use and then had it delivered to the vicarage. She had burst into tears on reading Tom's note, her emotions still being near the surface.

On the same day as it was delivered Fiona arrived proudly in her new car to fetch Jean from the hospital but had to curb her enthusiasm while being forced to listen to a lecture from the hospital sister. Jean must be brought back as soon as she showed the slightest sign of becoming tired.

Tom received a full report on the weekend following. They were lying in his bed once more but this time Fiona was on top. She was bringing him up to date on progress at Glebe House but at the same time doing something of mounting urgency with her pelvis which kept distracting him from the tale.

"Mother has already drawn up lists for charity coffee mornings during which she will be smug and unbearable with everyone."

Fiona then began a slow rocking motion and Tom gasped.

"You know how she is Tom, she can't wait to start oiling the beech block worktops in the new kitchen, and the thought of having an Aga, I'm sure she finds that better than sex."

She paused diverted by another thought leaving Tom suspended in mid air.

"I just can't imagine her doing anything like this but I suppose they must have had sex otherwise I wouldn't be here."

Tom was going off the boil but when she returned her full attention to more carnal pursuits he was soon re-invigorated and able to ignore the disturbing image of his prospective mother-in-law copulating with the Reverend.

THE END Ch. 05

12