Tom Billionaire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And even Ashlyn had found her place in our lives. The initial physical lust we had for each other had been white hot in the beginning. And though it had since dimmed to a slow burn, pregnancy, then Joey, and our time spent together through it all had bonded us in a very special way.

We'd been happy. We'd been on a vacation all together in Tahiti...

... and then from this very office, Jada Sharpley had stolen the passwords and documents necessary to pull off "The Heist of the Millennium."

"FUCK!" I yelled, and suddenly my tumbler had shattered into a hundred pieces against the far wall.

It was all Jada's fault. Yeah, Bob Sharpley had been the mastermind, plotting out the deal. Matthews had been his partner, hosting the escrow accounts. But none of it would have been possible without very specific codes and safeguards that were held in this office. Sharpley and Matthews couldn't have done it without her. She was the catalyst. She was the one who made it happen.

Fuck her.

I had, already. I could still smell the shampoo in her hair as I stood behind her, nuzzling her neck while my hands roamed up and down the front of her body. Many times, the young babysitter had let me tug her panties down, spread her legs, and ease my aching cock into her young twat.

Then, I had thought she was just a horny young girl. She had demanded no favoritism, no special treatment for becoming my lover. She just wanted to be around, and to enjoy a pleasant orgasm from time to time. She just wanted to play with my kids, make friends with the staff... and secretly invade my office to steal precious documents while no one suspected a damn thing.

Fuck her.

I still remembered the time I knocked the laundry basket out of her hands and fucked her atop the drying machine. That had been a good day, immediately after closing the deal with Hollister. It had been a good fuck, mutually beneficial. Jada had commented that she knew things had gone well since we'd enjoyed such a happy encounter. If things had gone badly, I would have shoved her facedown and sodomized her until I got the aggression out of my system.

I wanted to do it to her right now.

It would be fitting, wouldn't it? To have Jada back here, at the scene of the crime? She'd ruined me, and she owed me my revenge. I'd forgive her; I really would, if I could just have her here right now, letting me take my revenge from her tight, slender body.

Fuck her.

I could do it. I'd fuck her all day long. Taylor had complained that something was wrong with me, that I hadn't had sex in almost five days. I'd show her. I'd show her I was still man enough to pound pussy whenever, wherever. I even felt my cock thickening at the very thought.

"Mr. Kwong?"

I turned my head and for a moment, I saw Jada standing by the door in a black and white maid's uniform.

Fuck her.

I felt a surge of adrenaline race through me as I quickly stood up, ready to scream some ugly obscenities at her. But a second later, my vision cleared and I realized it was Olivia, holding a tray of food.

"Dorothy thought you might eat something now that you have some sort of FBI Analyst Task Force thing going on downtown," the maid stated politely as she moved into the room, heading for the desk.

My eyes felt wobbly, and the room spun a bit as I turned my head to track her. For some reason, Jada's face kept flashing over Olivia's as she approached. The two really did bear some resemblance. Jada stood 5'6" while Olivia was maybe closer to 5'5". Both had blonde, shoulder-length hair. And even their facial features were similar, with dainty noses and pointed chins.

My stomach grumbled. I'd only eaten a bagel with some coffee this morning. And the four (five?) glasses of scotch weren't sitting too easily in my stomach. "Thanks... Olivia," I stated, forcing myself to say the correct name. My head swam. _What the fuck is wrong with me?_

"Can I do anything else for you, sir?"

I looked up. Olivia stood at attention, politely awaiting my response. My eyes drifted down her torso. Actually, Olivia had one thing up on Jada. While my ex-nanny had only a modest B-cup chest, my maid seemed to be packing a decent rack. High-C, at least. Like I said before: eye-candy.

Fuck her.

"Oh!" Olivia was now looking down and against the wall. She spied the broken pieces of my scotch tumbler lying on the floor, and immediately moved over to them. "I'll get this cleaned up, sir."

She grabbed a nearby wastebasket and knelt on the floor. With delicate hands, Olivia picked up the big chunks of glass, dumping them into the trash can. And then she bent over further to get a better look at the smaller pieces.

As she did so, her beautiful, tight ass rose up, encased in a black skirt that hugged her perky buttcheeks.

_Fuck her._

My mind snapped.

****

Oddly enough, Jada didn't scream when I grabbed her out of the blue. She yelped a bit in surprise, but there was no terror in her eyes when I rolled her over. It was as if she didn't realize that I'd figured out her betrayal, and that I was here for my revenge.

That's okay. I'd *make* her understand.

I was quite forceful as I spun the petite blonde and put her on her back, looming over her supine body. My hands were on her shoulders, holding her in place to prevent her from getting away. And her own hands came up to my chest, no doubt to fend off my aggressive advances.

But her fingers tightened against my shirt, bunching up the fabric. It felt like she was holding me to her, not pushing me away. _Ah. There's my Jada's firecracker sex drive,_ I told myself. The young blonde could always go from zero to wanton slut in two seconds. She still didn't know she was here for punishment. She probably thought *she* was seducing *me*!

After all, she was wearing the uniform. As part of the staff, Jada was good friends with the maids, and could have borrowed it easily. Eye-candy or not, I knew the maids talked about my sexual prowess with the supermodels roaming the corridors. I was sure that deep down, they all wished they could fuck me, just once, to know what it would be like to bed down with their famous billionaire employer. I couldn't have them, and we went out of our way not to overtly flirt with each other. But I had a buried lust beneath my surface for a girl in that black and white uniform, and Jada had gotten it into her head to make my fantasy come true.

Indeed, she moaned softly and murmured, "Ooh, Mr. Kwong..." And then she rolled us, moving herself on top and kissing me once again with an intense burst of lustful energy.

My right hand moved back, quickly jerking the black skirt up and out of the way. She was still compliant, letting me separate her thighs and dig my fingers underneath the band of her panties. Her labia were dry, as if she wasn't expecting this sexual encounter even though she was the one initiating. But they were starting to moisten as I pushed a finger into her slit, causing her to stiffen up and moan.

"This isn't right," she whimpered, even as she tilted her head away to expose that creamy white neck. She writhed atop my body, squirming as my finger worked deeper into her.

"It's very, very wrong," I groaned as I nibbled on her offered skin, resisting the urge to bite down and inflict the pain she deserved for the wrongs she had done to my family.

_Fuck her._

Oh, yeah. The reminder sharpened my mind. And I felt the rush of adrenaline pour through me as raw *power* filled my arms.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she moaned, oblivious to the new tension in my grip. "I shouldn't be doing this. Sir, maybe-"

She couldn't finish the sentence as I suddenly rolled us back over so that I was on top once again. I didn't actually mean to bump her head. I was a little bit clumsy, the alcohol in my system not helping my sense of coordination. So when I pushed the young blonde onto her back, her head bounced off the hardwood floor. She was a little dazed, and unresisting for a few seconds while I sealed my lips over hers in a fierce kiss, not one of passion, but one of power. This wasn't one of our usual rolls in the hay. This was my *revenge* for what she'd done. Jada had to understand that *I* was in charge, and that she would pay the price for her betrayal with her body.

"You stay right there," I growled menacingly, holding her down with my forearm against her upper chest. "You're gonna explain to me why you did it."

She blinked rapidly, her eyes wobbly. Clearly she didn't understand, or maybe she was still dazed from the head bump. She whimpered, "Did... did what?"

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME!" I raged. I pushed down with my forearm, tucking it beneath her chin and against her throat, momentarily cutting off her air supply. The petite blonde panicked and thrashed beneath me.

"Mr. Kwong!" she gargled in terror.

"Why'd you do it?" I backed my arm off.

"Wha-?" Jada whimpered. "I don't understand!"

"Why'd you steal from me? Was it money? I could've given you anything you needed! Were you in trouble? I could have helped! I could have done *anything* for you! So why the fuck did you do it?"

"I... I don't-"

"You don't know? Huh? Not good enough! You betrayed me! You've RUINED me!" I thundered. "IT'S ALL *YOUR* FAULT!"

Fresh adrenaline coursed through my veins, and suddenly I remembered what I'd wanted to do to her: Revenge. She owed me my revenge. And she'd even specified the manner of it: Facedown, and sodomized until I'd gotten the aggression out of my system.

"FUCK YOU!" I howled, getting to my knees. She turned to the side and curled into a ball, huddling herself away from me. But I simply grabbed her light body and physically yanked her into the air while she kicked and screamed. NOW there was terror in her eyes.

I didn't care. Let her scream.

The couch was nearby. I practically tossed the petite blonde over to it. She tried to scramble up as soon as she hit the cushions, but I was quickly behind her, grabbing onto her hips and manhandling her body over one of the sides. The couch had a low armrest, with a wide surface that made for a good pillow when I wanted it. And that wide armrest was the perfect place to stick Jada's belly as I pushed her facedown with her ass hanging over the side.

**

She went still after I spanked her.

**

Two more slaps reddened her asscheeks, and she stopped struggling for a moment. She wore black lace panties, or rather, she _had_. That's because I grabbed the crotch and yanked the flimsy garment off her body with enough force that they simply tore away. And I stared down at her pink taco, still glistening with her previous moisture. Pinning her down against the armrest with my left hand at the small of her back, I used my right hand to free my cock and shove my pants down to my ankles.

"Please, Mr. Kwong... Please!"

I reached forward and clapped my left hand over her mouth. "Shh, Jada," I chuckled, my eyes flaring. "You don't want to wake JJ." And then I laughed with glee.

Her eyes went wide in absolute fright at my words. Funny, her irises were darker than the light hazel I'd remembered. I jammed my fingers into her pussy again, spreading them to stretch her in anticipation of my entry. And she screamed into my palm while futilely thrashing to get herself free.

"Why'd you do it? Huh, Jada? I gave you a good life, didn't I? You were paid well, certainly more than any babysitting job a 20-year-old could hope for. You were given room and board for free. We took you on vacations with us whenever you wanted. And I thought you loved JJ and Joey. So why? Why betray us?"

"Mmmmph!" she screamed again into my palm.

"This is my revenge, don't you see?" My chest was against her back, my left hand still clamping over her mouth while I fisted my cock in my right. Shifting my hips, I pulled my cockhead up and swabbed it through the cleft of her pussy, building up her natural moisture against my tip. But rather than push it inside, I aimed a little higher and centered it over her rosebud anus. "You're actually getting off pretty easy," I reasoned. "I'm going to forgive you for betraying me. You've ruined my life, but all you've gotta do is lay there and let me sodomize you until I feel better."

Jada, for some reason, was less than enthused. She immediately started thrashing and bucking with all of her strength, desperately trying to get away from me. Her hands clawed at the couch cushions and despite my best efforts to pin her down, her hips kept shifting side to side, making it impossible for me to shove my dick into her ass.

And then finally, she bucked free. I was already off-balance, trying to smother her down with my own body. Jada managed to tip enough to tilt my weight, and then her leg wrapped around the armrest just enough to tug herself to the side. I went rolling one way, and she the other.

The next thing I knew, I was struggling to sit back up. And then a clenched fist came flying in out of nowhere to crash into the side of my head.

My brain exploded with pain, momentarily blinding me. But as my eyesight returned, so did a wondrous sense of clarity. My head was still swimming with alcohol, but the fog lifted, and I felt like I could see again for the first time.

Her face was unmistakable. She stood above me, dark brown eyes aflame, holding her own fist with her left hand while cocking her right arm in preparation for another.

But another punch wasn't necessary. All strength left my limbs, and I collapsed heavily right on my ass, with my back propped up against the side of the couch. With shame and horror spreading throughout my entire body, I grunted in surprised recognition, "Olivia?"

Her eyes went wide at the new tone in my voice. She blinked rapidly, not yet sure if the danger had passed.

Instant memories of the past five minutes began racing into the forefront of my mind. They were horrible, _horrible_ images. And in desperation I clawed at my eyes in a futile attempt to make them go away.

Above me, Olivia dropped her fist, stretching out her fingers. It was as if she could tell that my madness was leaving me. And indeed, with a touch of concern in her eyes, she knelt down beside me and actually reached out to touch my face.

But I felt a wave of revulsion pass through me as her pristine white fingertip was sullied by the filth of my skin. Nausea boiled in my belly as I realized just what I had nearly done, and all four (five?) glasses of scotch started lurching up my esophagus. My eyes bulged out, along with my cheeks. And then I turned to the side and threw up all over the floor.

****

"Already beset by the loss of a reported 4.2 *billion* dollars, Jonathan Kwong has now been hit with new allegations of _rape_. We at Celebrity Sightings have the racy details of the billionaire's sordid sex scandal..."

"As always, the identity of the accuser is a closely-guarded secret. But our sources say they've identified the victim. We cannot announce her name on-air, but ET has confirmed that she was a member of Jonathan Kwong's household..."

"This is not the first time Jonathan Kwong has been accused of a sex crime. He is a well-known playboy in the social scene around New York, and has been in the tabloids for years over his dalliances with various supermodels and other women throughout the years. Public records show that he has been sued for sexual harassment an average of six times a year over the past four years, although every single one of those suits was dropped well before reaching court..."

"A photocopy of a medical chart was posted on the internet sometime yesterday, and has since been removed from the site. At the request of the hospital in question, we at MSNBC are not going to show you the actual chart here. But we *can* tell you that the list of injuries to Jonathan Kwong's victim include: concussion, contusions to the arms and pelvic region, vaginal swelling, and..."

"In addition to the rape allegations, we at CNN have breaking news in our ongoing coverage of 'The Heist of the Millennium'. The SEC has announced that Jonathan Kwong Enterprises will be under *sanction* for the next twelve months. The now world-famous mergers and acquisitions company has already been operating at a virtual standstill since the theft of over four billion dollars from its accounts. But now this announcement means that even if the company recovers, it won't be able to do business in the United States for a full year..."

"In related news, Goldman Sachs has now downgraded Jonathan Kwong Enterprises to 'Sell' after the latest SEC ruling. Strategists had believed a recovery was imminent, with confidence in the U.S. banking system and FBI pursuit to track down the stolen money. However, with no positive announcements in the past several days from the FBI Task Force leading the recovery, in addition to this SEC ruling, it now seems unlikely that JKE will be able to come out of this current crisis..."

"Good evening, I'm Katie Couric and this is the CBS Evening News. Theft, financial sanctions, and now accusations of rape. You have to wonder what else can go wrong for the once untouchable billionaire Jonathan Kwong..."

"Computer: TV off," I mumbled.

The massive 82-inch screen faded to black. It had been the only illumination in the room, and I was once again plunged into darkness. I stared off at nothing, just listening to the sound of my own breath. And I wondered to myself: _What else can go wrong?_

Turning away from the screen, I got up and walked over to one of the floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the ocean. The sun was setting somewhere way behind me, off to the west. Its rays silhouetted the mansion, casting a massive shadow that spread over the back patio and off toward the dunes and the ocean beyond. It suited the darkness of my mood.

The lights were all off, the only illumination coming in from the gray, cloudy sky outside as daylight turned to dusk. And all of a sudden, I felt a pair of hands sliding around my chest, and a warm body dominated by two large breasts pressing against my back.

"We'll get through this," Taylor said softly.

I reached my hand up to cover my wife's as she interlaced her fingers over my breastbone. I nodded and then pulled away, breaking her grasp. And hanging my head, I turned around.

"I'm sorry."

She didn't try to deflect my apology by saying I had nothing to apologize for. I had committed a grave, horrible crime. There was no getting around it. Yeah, I'd lost my head for a bit. I had been under tremendous pressure for the last several days, and I'd finally snapped.

But I'd still nearly raped a poor, young girl. Technically, I actually _had_ if you counted digital penetration.

"I'm a monster," I muttered, squeezing my eyes shut against the mental anguish, to no avail.

"You're not a monster," Taylor soothed.

"Aren't I? One time might've been an isolated incident. But this isn't the first time I've lost control."

"It isn't?"

I sighed and looked up at my wife, holding her hands firmly, afraid that my next words would make her recoil. "I did it to you, four years ago, remember? And I actually _succeeded_ in raping you."

Taylor blinked and then raised her eyebrows in surprise when she remembered. "I deserved that for what I did to you."

"Nobody deserves that. For any reason."

"You can't rape the willing," she offered.

"_Olivia_ was NOT willing."

Taylor had nothing to say to that. I turned to face out the windows again, losing myself in the vastness of the open ocean. And after a moment, Taylor hugged me from behind again.

Eventually, I worked up the nerve to speak again. "Any luck getting a chance to talk to her?" I asked weakly, already knowing the answer.

Taylor sighed and shook her head in the negative. "But she doesn't hate you, I know that much."

"What?"