Tom Billionaire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, my pulse might have been racing because of what Evania was doing to me. My valet knelt on the floor beside my chaise, with my robe open just enough for her to suck me and stroke my shaft. I fondled her right breast with my left hand as Vivienne did the same to Taylor, momentarily fantasizing that I was the one feeling up my wife.

A moment later, Taylor and Vivienne separated. They let their knees bend to sink down a little further, the water supporting their bodies while keeping only their heads above. It looked like the two were talking at this point, instead of kissing. A moment later, I saw Kaitlyn's skinny body squirt up behind Taylor, her legs wrapping around my wife's thighs. And then Vivienne's body started vibrating as if she were laughing at something being said.

I sighed and backed away from the orgasm that had been building inside me. I didn't mind. I wasn't in any hurry to cum, and I'd been hard for the last twenty minutes while watching the girls play around in the nude. Still, I didn't want Evania's jaw to get too sore, so I reached down and directed her to climb aboard. And after kneeling astride my hips, the Greek girl did just that, sitting down with my cock spearing up into her body as she faced away from me, staring out into the pool herself.

Maile Lindqvist, the stacked half-Swedish, half-Chinese lingerie model, ducked down into the water to look into the room. The glass panel had been specially treated so that even though the Underground Bar was a darkened room, people in the pool would have an unobstructed view inside. Maile saw Evania riding me, my valet's robe parting to the sides to reveal her own nakedness. The exotic looking model grinned and flashed me a thumbs up, getting one back from me in return. And then she popped back above water, perhaps to let the other girls know that I was being taken care of.

Of course, just because Evania was already at work fucking me didn't mean they couldn't have any fun. I watched Milena's slender form walk up to the group. Some more things were said, and then a moment later, the Czech high fashion model was inverted in the water, literally upside-down with her face in Vivienne's crotch. She quickly grabbed onto my girlfriend's ass, holding on tight while she moved her head in to take several long licks at Vivienne's bare-shaven slit. And though it couldn't have been more than two minutes, the skinny blonde seemed to stay down there, eating out my girlfriend, for a long, long time.

Cassandra then joined the other five, and the group of them milled about in conversation for a moment. Someone must have said something funny, because suddenly all six of them were shaking with laughter. Arms were moving and water bubbles were coming down from the surface. And then a moment later, the six of them were lining up side by side by side along the viewing panel.

Now lined up, each of them turned around, presenting me with six glorious asses in varying shapes and sizes. They each dropped both their hands, reaching out to grab the buttcheek of the girls adjacent to them. And then together, they bent forward and began wiggling those asses, although not quite in unison.

I laughed, enjoying their antics. At the same time, I imagined going up and down that line, plunging my cock into each and every one of them from behind, and my arousal level amped up once again. I held Evania around her waist and started guiding her up and down me more forcefully. She took my cue and started humping me harder, moaning in heat and reaching down to finger her own clit at the same time.

The six girls then turned around to face the window. This time, they each sunk low enough to press their entire torsos against the glass, their tits flattening and their pussies actually leaving imprints on the otherwise spotless surface. Of course, it was hard to maintain that position with the buoyancy of the water, but their point was made. And all of a sudden, I didn't feel like holding out on my orgasm any longer.

I stared at each pair of tits, imagining I could suckle each and every nipple at the same time. I imagined holding each of their hips, pretending Evania's were theirs, as I plunged my cock in and out of them one-by-one.

And I knew I could. All I had to do was go upstairs and tell the girls to line up, and every single one of them would do so. I could take any of them almost anytime I wanted.

But not right now. Right now I just wanted to hurry up and cum. So yanking my valet's body up and down my body so fast that all she could do was yelp, I fucked her with increasing force until I felt my nuts compress and begin erupting big gobs of cum up and into her body.

"Aiiiiyaaaah!" Evania shrieked as she felt me hosing down her innards. She rubbed her clit for just a few seconds longer before shuddering and coming to a climax herself. And together we thrashed and bucked until our sexual energies had found momentary satisfaction.

I was sure the girls outside in the pool had heard Evania's final shriek. They were milling about now, ducking one by one to check and see that yes, we'd stopped fucking. Vivienne actually scrambled up onto the deck. And a few seconds later, I heard her coming down the stairs.

"Do not move, Evie!" she called excitedly.

Evania wasn't about to move, hunched over and still astride my dick, panting to catch her breath. But once Vivienne arrived, she gingerly pushed herself up and off me. And my French girlfriend knelt down just in time to begin slurping my spending out of her dear friend's box.

When she finished, Vivienne got back up and sealed her mouth over Evania's, sharing my cumload between them. My girlfriend even dropped down to take me in her mouth, sucking off what remnants she could to share. But eventually, there was nothing left, and Vivienne sat back with a satisfied grin.

"Making friends?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Oui! I am still a little nervous with Taylor and Cassandra. But Milen-... ah... 'M&M'... are very much fun!"

I grinned, thinking of how the pair had come to my bedroom last night to extend a very personal apology for hooking up with Sharpley that one night. "Yes they are."

Vivienne grinned, and then pointed at my limp dick. "Would you like me to stay down here with you?"

I sighed, thinking about it for a moment. But then I shook my head. "You know I want you interacting more with the other girls."

She nodded. "I know, I know. But even after only a few minutes away, I begin to miss you."

I smirked. "Fine then. For *you*, I suppose, I'll come jump in the pool with everyone."

Evania and Vivienne both grinned. Both of them knew that all seven girls would immediately swarm me upon arrival, sandwiching me amongst a mass of titflesh while constantly grabbing at my hands so they could stick my fingers into their twats.

"Okay," Vivienne agreed, standing up and reaching for my hands. "If you're doing it for *me*," she laughed, knowing full well the orgy that was to come.

I grinned. Life was good. And I wish I could say that this was the end.

But my story isn't over just yet.