Tommy & Tyra

Story Info
Tommy helps sister forget ex-boyfriend.
3.6k words
4.38
88.1k
49
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a balmy summer's evening. I was extremely bored. Nothing to do, I thought to myself. Home alone. Not a thing on TV.

I walked into my bedroom, flipped the switch by the door and my lamp flickered once then came to life. I reached underneath the mattress for some magazines I had hidden. No one ever came into my room so privacy was not an issue around this house, even though I did not live alone.

I live with my sister and our father. My sister's name is Tyra and she is two years older than I. She is a strikingly beautiful blonde with long hair and deep blue ocean colored eyes you could get lost in. She has a set of C cup breasts that mesmerize any straight man that comes within eyesight of her gorgeous body. She is 5'8" tall and she works a day job down at the nursing home helping the elderly folks with whatever they need help with. Everything from pushing their wheelchairs to cleaning them up in the bathroom. It can be quite a messy job at times but she likes what she does so that's all that matters.

Me, I'm a farmhand. I work for our neighbor who owns a small farm. Cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, chickens, you name it. He also has soybean and corn fields. There is always work to be done out here in rural Ohio. I grew up a farm kid from day one. Our father had a farm but sold it two years ago because he wasn't making ends meet. His overhead was way too high to keep his farm afloat so he sold it and became a long haul truck driver. That's right, he drives an eighteen-wheeler around this country and surprisingly makes pretty good money doing it. He doesn't charge his children rent even though I am 18 and Tyra is 20. We are allowed to live at home for free as part of a bartering agreement as long as we keep up the house and property while dad is gone. He comes home about every other weekend for a couple days. I do the outside work while Tyra does the inside of the house, dusting, sweeping the floors, cleaning the dishes and so forth.

I was in my bedroom on a Friday night. It was a long and tedious day out in the fields so after my shower I like to relax to a good book or magazine. In this case it was a porno mag. A Playboy to be more specific. There were a few articles but I skipped right over them to get to the good stuff. There was this buxom blonde with humongous jugs staring back at me from the pages. She had to have double-D breasts with huge aureoles and nipples that stuck out like pencil erasers. One hand was on her left boob while the other was in between her legs spreading her pussy open wide for all the world to see.

I reached for my zipper and pulled it down, freeing my hard dick from my trousers. First the head popped out then came the rest of my seven inches of manhood. I started working my cock slowly and rhythmic with my right hand while flipping the pages of the magazine with my left hand. I was slowly but surely picking up the pace as I worked more rapidly than before. It had been a whole week since I had jacked off and quite frankly I needed the release. I was working into a frenzy at this point. I flipped the page once more and the big titted blonde had a red dildo stuck in her pussy. I was about to cum.

I shot a rope of milky, white jism straight up in the air and most of it landed on my stomach but some ended up on the bed sheets. Three, four, and finally five spurts of hot cum made its way out of my cock. My balls felt completely drained. That was the best feeling I'd had in quite some time.

Not even a minute later I heard the door between the garage and the house slam. I knew Tyra was home. "Tyra, is that you?!" I shouted from my bedroom. Nothing. She must've had a bad day at work again.

I quickly found my clothes on the floor and dressed, intending to see what Tyra was so pissed off about. Not likely she'd tell me but it was worth a shot.

She was sitting at the kitchen table when I entered the room. "What's wrong, Tyra?" She sat crying at the kitchen table.

"None of your fucking business," she snapped back.

"I was just asking. Jeez, you don't have to get all mad at me. I didn't do anything wrong."

"Well, maybe you should learn to butt out of other peoples' fucking business!" she angrily stated.

"Ok sorry I even asked," I said as I grabbed a coke out of the fridge and walked into the den to see if there was anything good on television.

"Fucking men! Why do they have to be assholes?" she said to herself as I sat down on the couch.

So then I knew it wasn't about work. It was about her boyfriend Sean. He wasn't the nicest guy around and quite honestly I didn't care for him but I never let Tyra know because I cared about her and didn't want to hurt her by telling her I didn't like the guy she was going out with. He must've done or said something stupid to piss her off. Even though Tyra treats me like shit sometimes, I still care about her. I've called her names in the past too so it's not like I don't deserve the way she speaks to me sometimes. Tyra and I have never been the lovey-dovey brother and sister type who give each other hugs and compliments. We more or less point out each other's faults and try to piss each other off when at all possible. But tonight was different. Her heart was obviously broken over something Sean said or did. But she would have to tell me on her own terms. I could not pry it out of her because I respected her privacy and if she didn't want me to know then it was none of my damn business.

She stormed out of the kitchen and headed straight for the bathroom. She slammed the door shut. "What the hell?" I thought. I've got to get down to the bottom of this but I need to do it subtly. I awaited her return from the bathroom thinking she would come out here and watch TV with me for awhile like usual but she did not. She went straight to her room and slammed the door again. That was it. I was going to go into her room and see what was wrong once and for all. This was too much shit to take. I couldn't bear it anymore.

Knock, knock, knock. "Tyra, are you in there?"

"Go away!" she screamed.

"I just wanna know what's wrong. Talk to me sis."

Silence. I used this opportunity to open her door and step inside.

"Get the hell out Tommy! You know I don't like you coming in here!"

"This will be the only time, now just tell me what's wrong." I stated calmly.

"Why do you care?" she asked.

"Because you're my sister and even though we fight sometimes, I don't actually hate you like you may think."

A half-smile crept across her face. I sat down and the edge of her bed and she proceeded to tell me her problem.

"Well, you know Sean? We were out at dinner tonight and I caught him looking at this other chick from across the restaurant. I asked him who he was checking out. It started as a joke but he got all defensive on me and started yelling at me. I told him I was sorry and we finished dinner then this girl came over and gave him a note and I asked what it was and he wouldn't tell me. I suspected a phone number or something. Who knows?"

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"Then when we got up to leave we stepped outside then he claimed he forgot something. He went back inside to retrieve it and this girl walked back over to him and started chatting with him once again. I saw them through the window as I waited on him outside. I once again asked him who that girl was and what she wanted from him and he claimed she was just someone he used to be friends with. I asked him if she was an old girlfriend and he got all defensive with me again. He yelled at me and I told him to go fuck himself. I called my friend Elizabeth to pick me up and bring me home. I am tired of dealing with that selfish jerk Sean. He can kiss my fucking ass as far as I'm concerned. He is such an asshole!"

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah I think I'll be fine. I just need some time to think, that's all" she sobbed.

"Okay, well you know I'll be here if you need anything. Just let me know, okay sis?"

"Well that's very nice of you bro."

________________________

Another week had gone by and it was the same shit. I worked hard all day and into the evening. It was Friday night. Dad would be home this weekend. I finished with my day's chores in the fields and the barn and headed back to the homestead. When I got there it was nearing dinnertime. I smelled fresh pasta in the oven as I entered the front doorway. I took off my muddy boots and proceeded to the kitchen.

"Hey sis, what you got cooking', it smells good."

"Oh you'll like it. It's chicken parmesan," she informed me.

"Oh you know how to please a man," I joked.

"You have no idea..." she remarked back.

I laughed at that comment and headed straight for the shower. After I was finished I came out with just a towel around my waist to let Tyra know I would be in for dinner in a few minutes. She was just taking the pasta out of the oven. She looked up at me to tell me something and she just kind of stared for a few seconds.

"Did you hear me? I said I'll be ready in a few."

"Oh, uh, yeah. That's fine, take your time," she snapped out of her reverie.

What was she staring at? Was she looking at me? Or did she have something else on her mind? I didn't know. Maybe she was thinking about that asshole boyfriend of hers, or hopefully ex-boyfriend of hers, Sean.

Anyway I shrugged it off. I quickly found a clean pair of jeans and t-shirt and put them on in order to join my sister for supper.

________________________

"This food was fantastic. Thanks sis."

"No problem bro. I knew you'd want something good to eat after working in the fields all day. That has to be hard work."

"Yeah it is but I like it. Besides, what else is there to do in this wasted space of a state they call Ohio?"

We both laughed and headed into the living room to watch television.

"Let's watch a movie sis, I will clean up the dishes later."

"You don't have to do the dishes bro, it's my job."

"Yeah but that's okay. Take a break. You've had a tough week."

"Thanks bro, you're so sweet," she smiled warmly at me as we sat down to figure out which movie to watch.

"Here, this one." she said.

"Whatever, put it in." I didn't care. I was tired from the day and anything she wanted to watch would be fine with me. It was a lovey-dovey picture show.

She surprisingly sat next to me in the love-seat which she never does. She normally takes her chair on the other side of the room. But not tonight. She wanted to be close to someone tonight which I totally understood. I assumed she had broken up with Sean because Friday was usually date night for them but instead she made dinner for me and was hanging out on the love-seat watching a chick flick.

"You want something to drink?" I asked.

"Um sure a glass of water would be fine."

I got up a retrieved us both a glass of water and a bowl of popcorn.

As the movie drew to a close, the couple in the show were getting ready to kiss.

"Don't kiss her" I said to the TV. "Girls have cooties." I laughed along with Tyra.

"Girls don't have cooties." she laughed. Then she did something I thought she'd never do in a million lifetimes. She leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. I mean not a brother-sister peck but a full lover's kiss.

After a few seconds I pulled back, stunned at what she had just done. "What was that for?" I asked her, still in a daze. I didn't know what to think.

"For you. For being so nice to me these last few days."

Then she got up and walked to her bedroom. "Well goodnight bro. Thanks for the movie night and the popcorn. We'll have to do it again real soon."

Yeah right! I thought. She must be smoking something. She actually wants to spend time with me. I didn't believe it. Something was wrong.

_________________________

The next morning at 6am I was awaken by the kitchen door shutting. Dad must be home I thought. Sure enough I was right. I hopped up out of bed and so did sis. She must have heard him too. She started on breakfast and I went to brush my teeth.

Scrambled eggs and sausage was on the table when I arrived in the kitchen. "Hey dad. What's new?"

"Oh nothing much. Just got back from Arkansas. What have you and your sister been up to lately?"

We chatted over eggs, sausage and coffee about what had been going on with our lives for the past couple of weeks.

Dad said he had some people to see up in Newcomerstown about some farmland he was trying to sell off. He had one more parcel of land that he couldn't sell when he sold the farm a couple years ago and there were a couple of people interested in farming it out so he was going to meet up with them over lunch to discuss the details.

Sis was reorganizing her bedroom as dad left for the day. I strolled in and thanked her for the good breakfast she made and she turned around to speak to me. She always looked me in the eye when she spoke to me. She walked up and put her hands on my shoulders and stared into my eyes and said "No problem Tommy, you're worth it." She leaned in and gave me another kiss on the mouth. This time I didn't back away. I was scared the first time she did this to me last night during our movie. I didn't know what to think. But this time I wanted her to kiss me. I put my hands on her back while we were kissing. We were caught up in a moment of bliss. I didn't want this moment to end. But eventually it would.

My cock was harder than it's ever been before. She pressed her body against mine and I could feel a thousand different emotions hit me all at once. This is wrong, I thought. But wait, there is nothing wrong with two consenting adults kissing each other. What if we got caught? What if someone found out? Then she pulled away from my mouth and started kissing my neck and making her way down my body with butterfly kisses. A kiss here, a kiss there. I was in heaven.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to do or say. I just stood there frozen like a cube of ice. She got down on her knees and pulled down my shorts. My hardness sprang free. I was mystified by our kiss, I couldn't even mutter any words to say anything to her. She looked up at me for a second then proceeded to lick my shaft with her tongue. It felt wonderful. She licked from the base up to the head, back and forth. The she engulfed my 7" organ into her mouth slowly. When her lips wrapped around my cock I knew there was no turning back now. We had reached the line and crossed right over it.

She began sucking fervently on my rock hard cock. Back and forth, up and down. I started getting weak in the knees so I sat down on her bed. She never missed a beat. She just kept sucking away. Her head bobbing up and down. She made slurping noises as she worked on my cock. Then she took her mouth off my dick and licked down the shaft and started sucking my balls one at a time. She was licking around them then she would suck each one into her mouth. God this felt good. I still couldn't believe this was happening. By this time I had taken off my shirt and had finally come to my senses. I was able to somewhat think on my own. I gently laid Tyra down on her bed and began taking off her blouse one button at a time until it slipped onto the floor. The bra came next. I reached around to the backside for the clasp and unhooked it and I tossed it onto the floor. She gave me a sexy look as she stared into my eyes. I could not help but to kiss her one more time. She accepted the invitation. This time I slipped her a little tongue action to which she happily accepted and returned the favor with her tongue. I reluctantly pulled back because I wanted to satisfy her in bigger ways.

I gave her neck some gentle pecks then worked my way down to her luscious breasts. They were fairly large, probably about a C-cup. I made my way to her right breast and licked around her nipple, then started sucking on it. She was moaning with delight. Then I kissed my way to her left orb and repeated the process. She moaned some more.

"Mmmmmmmm. Tommy....mmmmm." she cooed.

She was wearing a pink pair of panties that I had never seen before. Probably because I had never noticed my sister sexually before. This was a first for the both of us. "When did you get these?" I asked referring to her panties.

"Last week." she smiled. "You like em?"

"Yeah. Hey you are really wet." I told her as I proceeded to slip Tyra's panties off her legs.

"I know. My brother did that to me," she said sexily.

"Well then he should finish what he started," I responded with a chuckle.

I lowered my head to her sopping wet pussy and licked her pussy lips up and down, tasting all the delicious juice. Then I put my tongue right on her nub, sucking and lightly biting down on it. She started moaning with pleasure while I was working on her pussy, eating her out, having the time of my life.

"Mmmmmm, Tommy...don't stop. Don't fucking stop. God you feel soooo good. Please don't stop, mmmmmm!"

I kept licking as I started to feel her shake and shiver. Pretty soon I could feel her begin a powerful orgasm. She let loose like a geyser squirting me in the face, screaming at me in ecstasy.

"God that was so good." she said happily as she was trying to catch her breath. "Give me your cock. I want your cock in me right now."

I was in no mood to argue.

I came up from her pussy and took my rock hard cock and played with the opening to her love hole. Then I slowly pushed forward, inserting my dick in her pussy for the first time. God this felt great. She was so wet, I needed no lubrication. I started slowly but picked up the pace when I heard her scream.

"Faster, faster. Stick me with your big, hard cock. Come on Tommy, I wanna feel your big hard man meat inside of me. Mmmmmmmm, God you feel so good Tommy."

"Oh baby, you feel so good too. I can't believe we're doing this but I like it. It feels so fucking good. God you're so wet. Oh yeah, uh, oh, uh."

I pumped furiously into her juicy pussy with my hands holding her butt cheeks up in the air. In and out, in and out, I loved what we were doing.

I knew that all-too-familiar feeling coming. I was going to cum. "I'm gonna cum Tyra. Oh yeah you're gonna make me cum."

"Cum on my belly."

I thrusted a few more times awaiting my impending release. Here it came. I pulled out and shot spurt after hot, sticky spurt of white gooey jism across her taut stomach as she had her own orgasm. She sprayed again.

"I didn't know you were a squirter." I said.

"I've never done that before. You made me squirt. That was the most powerful orgasm I've ever had in my life. Look what you do to me Tommy." she said with a smile.

"I know, I'm such a stud." I said while we both laughed.

"You're my stud." she said while staring intently into my eyes as I layed down beside her. I kissed her once again and we each drifted off to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Copyright 2011 Tom Harrison