Tommy Awakens Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My kisses were urgent, moving softly down her stomach, Sarah spread her legs wider and I kissed the inside of her thighs. Her natural scent wakened my urgency and my tongue gently spread her nether lips, swirled around her cunt and then pushed in as far as my tongue could go. From there my tongue moved in a gentle motion, along the left and then right lips, just teasing her hooded clit.

Then Sarah pulled my head up slightly so my lips were right on her clit, I slid up slightly, moved my tongue through her hood and began to suck gently while flicking lightly. I could feel a shiver as she reached orgasm. I stopped sucking and just left my tongue stay quietly. "Enough," she said.

"One more time," I replied. I waited 10 seconds and began sucking and licking more earnestly, my hands lifting her hips upward.

"Oh, my God, I'm cuming. Suck me Tommy." I continued until her shivers diminished. Sarah firmly rolled onto her side, as if she were saying stop.

By now my heart rate had returned to normal, my dick was back at full staff and I was ready to get back to fucking. I lay on my back, grabbed the lubricant and after a generous squirt, rolled on my side behind Sarah and placed my dick at the entrance to Sarah's cunt. I worked my way in with a groan. My legs slid along hers, my stomach in the small of her back and my left hand on hers on her shoulder.

We started pushing into each other and soon were moving strongly in unison. I would change angle every few strokes to feel more of her pussy. "Just like that," Sarah said as I found her best angle. Harder, faster, almost all the way out and all the way in, until we both screamed cumming together.

Chapter Seven -- Stephanie Begins to Change

It's 7:30 in the morning and Sarah and I are going through our routine to prepare for the school day and work. Sarah is a high school teacher. Her school outfits are always hot, for a teacher, and the only major compromise she makes is to wear a bra. Something she never does when not teaching. The phone rings, unusual since Stephanie went away.

Sarah answers the phone. "Hi Melanie, why are you calling me so early?" As she listens she holds up a finger to her mouth for me to be quiet. Tears begin to form in her eyes, her mascara is beginning to run. "Tommy, can you take me to the center this afternoon?"

"Sure baby, no problem," I respond.

"We'll be there at 4:30. Thank you so much." Sarah turns to me with a huge smile as she hangs up the phone.

"You're a strange site, mascara running over a huge smile. What's going on?"

"Melanie and Beth, her psychologist, were up with Steph all night long. Something happened, 'a dam broke,' Melanie said. Stephanie cried her way through the whole night. They want to have a family session this afternoon. Melanie said it was great news."

A few minutes later, the phone rang again. I answered and this time it was Beth. "Could we put off the session until tomorrow," Beth asked.

"Sure, but why?"

"Stephanie needs a day to collect herself and she wants to prepare for this session," Beth responded. We ended the call and set an appointment for 3 PM the next day.

Sarah talked to Steph on the phone that night, but all Steph would say is "I'm scared, Mom, but I have to do this. I love you." Two things I had never heard Steph say.

We got there about 2:45 PM and Beth escorted us into her office. "We think Steph has had a long term, unresolved problem. Your attention to her, calling every day, sending cards every day, made her realize that you do care. You should see the wall above her bed, it is covered with cards carefully placed."

"Tommy did that, he visited every card store for 30 miles. I just wrote notes and put stamps on them."

The door opens and Steph is there, arm in arm with Molly another patient her age. They are supporting each other. Steph has a few sheets of paper in her hand. Molly releases Steph and she walks to her mother, leans over and kisses her. Sarah stands up and Steph melts into her mom's arms, crying like a baby. After a few minutes, Beth gets up and guides Steph to a big easy chair and sits her down.

"Steph has some things she needs to share with you."

"Should I be here?" I ask, not wanting to be in the way.

"Tommy, I know you bought those cards. You care about me. You always have, please stay," said Steph.

"I have so many things to straighten out. I've stolen so many times ..." Stephanie's voice trailed off as she glanced at the sheets of paper.

"Something happened and it was so awful. I hated everyone except my friends," sighed Steph.

"Go on, Steph, it's Ok," encouraged Melanie.

"About five years ago, I was over at Dad's for a Saturday. Dad, Hank and I took out the boat into the Gulf. After sun bathing for a couple of hours, I went down and laid on the big bunk in the master cabin to rest. I woke up when I felt hands on my bikini bottom and looked up and it was Hank, naked. I screamed. There was no sign of Dad anywhere. I was never so frightened in my life." Stephanie paused as tears were running down her face.

"Hank threatened to ruin Dad and to break my legs if I ever said anything to anyone. He said Dad owed him over a hundred thousand dollars and that 'you are special interest on my loan.'"

Sarah was crying and finally, with anger, asked, "Where the hell was your father?"

"Dad was passed out in the captain's chair. I think Hank put something in his drink."

"Go on Stephanie, the worst is over now," said Beth, gently.

"Wait, why didn't you come to me or your Dad?" Sarah asked.

"I DID," she yelped. Calming down, she went on. "I called Dad the next day and told him what had happened. He claimed I was a damn liar that Hank would never do such a thing. I got so angry at him, that I broke the phone into pieces when I slammed it into the wall. Then I went out to talk to you, but you were busy on the phone with Mary. I yelled that I needed to talk. Three more times that day I tried to talk to you. The last time, you were on the phone with Dad and I heard you say, 'that bitch, how could she say such a thing'. I gave up and hated you both. That's when I threw your cell phone into the street and smashed it."

Sarah sat there thunderstruck. I put my hand on top of hers.

"Oh my God, I had always liked Hank the best of all your Dad's friends. What a horrible jerk, I had no idea," Sarah said.

"Yep," Stephanie interjected.

"When your Dad called that night, he accused you of calling Hank horrible names. He wanted me to punish you. I was so wrong, I am so sorry. I could die right now. You must hate me; I hate myself. This is awful."

"I forgive you Mom," Stephanie said, looking straight threw her mother's tears. "I want us to be a family, you, me and Tommy."

Stephanie got up and sat in her mother's lap. They both just cried. After awhile, Steph said, "Beth, is this enough for today? Can we finish this later?"

"Of course, Stephanie, we will start up again at our next regular family session, tomorrow. Can I talk with just your Mom and Tommy for a few minutes?"

Steph kissed her Mom on the cheek with her hand lifting her mother's chin. I was tearing a waterfall. Steph got up and walked out, carefully closing the door behind her.

Beth began, "While this is a major accomplishment, you need to understand, there is no magical cure here. Stephanie basically stopped maturing emotionally 5 years ago. Indeed she was probably a bit immature for her age when all this happened. So, you need to think of her as a 10 year old angry girl in the body of an 18 year old woman. Not only that, Sarah, you are still treating her like a naughty 5 year old."

Sarah began to wail, "What can I do, my child is screwed up beyond belief and it is all my fault?"

"Steph will survive, she will mature. You can play a huge roll in helping her become a happy, productive woman sooner rather than later. There are two things you can do right now."

"Most importantly, you can begin to forgive yourself. Many parents deny this type of abuse even with better evidence than you had; I see it all of the time. But those who accept what has happened; who forgive themselves are in the best position to help their children mature. Your guilt will not help Steph or yourself. If you cannot forgive yourself within a few weeks, please seek help."

"Secondly, I hope you can develop patience. Try to speak to the positive. If Steph attends school two days in a row, that is progress for her. Can you think and say, 'Gee Steph, keep it up!' and really mean it?"

"How can I help?" I said.

"Be yourself, and tomorrow, when Step talks, listen without getting upset. She will probably accuse you of verbal abuse. Our time is up. I really need to get home to my own family."

Oh, shit, I thought to myself. Thanks for the warning.

"What the hell was she talking about?" asked Beth as we walked out the door. "I thought you were the one person I could trust."

"I'll tell you everything when we get in the car. It isn't that horrible."

Once we were in the car and on the way home, I continued. "Remember when I told you that I thought Step might be watching us have sex?"

"Yes, so?"

"Well, I never told you that I approached her about it. I said something like 'Did I see you in the doorway?' and then her answer, swearing at me while denying she was watching, proved that she was watching. I never responded but, I should have never said anything to her. More importantly, I should have told you when I screwed up."

"What did she say that proved to you she was watching us?"

"Something like 'why would I watch two old people ass fucking'. Which is exactly what we were doing. I've checked to make sure the door has been locked ever since. I am sorry."

"That's it? That's all?"

"Yep, but for her, that was bad enough. Remember what Beth said, it was like talking to a 10 year old, who isn't my daughter, about anal sex. I should have deferred to you."

"What does Beth think?" Sarah said.

"I don't know, but if she had thought my behavior was very reprehensible, she would have excused me from today and tomorrow's sessions. For the most part, I have been patient and supportive to you both. This was my big slip."

The next day, we returned to the center and were escorted into Beth's office. Steph was there and had the same sheets of paper in her hand, all wrinkled now, and appeared apprehensive.

Beth said, "Ok, Stephanie, what do you want to talk about?"

"Mom. I want to go home as soon as possible. Beth and Melanie have promised me that if I stick to their program, it could be as soon as next month. Beth asked me to write down everything I ever did wrong beyond yelling. Now I am supposed to share this with you. I decided to have Tommy listen too." Stephanie began to cry. I wonder if I was wrong, maybe she does have a shame gene.

Stephanie began a long list of illegal, immoral and hurtful things she had done in the past several years. She admitted stealing cold and cough capsules from a nearby drugstore at least a dozen times. She still had some of my checks and a whole book of Sarah's checks hidden under the carpet in her room, under her nightstand. She admitted to bringing boys into her room for sex, not so much for fun as to piss off her mother.

"Mom, until Tommy started living with us, the easiest way for me to get money was to get you so furious that you would pay me to get out of the house. When that quit working, I began to steal cosmetics for my friends who would give me cash.

Sarah and I pretty much just listened incredulously. On occasion, we would ask for clarification, nothing more.

Toward the end, Stephanie said, "I was always listening and watching you have sex. When I couldn't watch through the door or sliding glass window any more, I put a hole in the wall from my closet just under the mirror in your bedroom."

"Why, Sarah?" asked Beth.

"At first I thought Mom just did it to keep men in her life. I wondered if I would have to put out to hold on to a man. Sex is awful. The cuddling is Ok, I suppose." Stephanie replied.

"That's enough, we'll talk more later," added Beth keeping her eyes straight on Stephanie.

Later, Beth excused Stephanie in order to talk with us a few minutes. "Stephanie is trying very hard to be honest. To what extent she is able to be sincere at this point isn't clear. But she is learning well and is trying hard to fulfill the goals we set out for her treatment plan so that she can return home. We think she will be ready in three weeks, but we haven't shared that with her yet."

"I have mixed feelings, maybe she should finish high school here," Sarah said with a bit of panic in her face.

"I understand, Stephanie has been a pain in the ass to live with, clearly. But we can only help her so far here. She needs outpatient counseling and to live in a family setting. Her sexual issues, for example, are best handled by an outpatient counselor and a lot of time talking about sex with you." She said looking at Sarah.

"I just can't talk to Steph about sex. I just can't," Sarah replied.

Beth changed subjects and shortly thereafter we were on the way home. After a few minutes, I said, "Why don't you just tell Steph some of the highlights, lowlights and funny moments of your own sexual history? You've shared a lot of it with me. You can start with your high school sweet heart, Johnny. As I recall, he enjoyed the sex way more than you did. But the story on his boat, where you were naked, fell off and were stuck on the shore! Stephanie would have to laugh at that, you do. Then you can progress to how you began to enjoy sex and then to how you became the orgasmic vixen you are today."

"Tommy, Stephanie is just too young to be having sex. Johnny and I were 20. She's just barely 18 and like Beth said, she has the maturity of a 10 year old. I didn't talk to my mother about sex until I was 40. I just can't do it."

I decided to drop the subject for now at least.

Chapter Eight -- One Fantasy Becomes a Reality

Sarah had become multi-orgasmic and nearly insatiable. I had discovered this while licking her to orgasm. Once she was cumming hard I would just hold my tongue still over her entire slit, for about a minute or two. Then I would start up again. Sometimes urgently, other times slowly and gently. But, after a few months, I could get Sarah to cum so many times, she would finally push me off.

Even then, within five minutes she would be looking for my dick, wanting me to pound into her and grid her clit to, what she called, "the big one".

I knew she would enjoy more sex than I could give her and my fantasies hadn't subsided, they had grown stronger and more urgent.

We began to act out my favorite three fantasies. This didn't happen all the time, but often enough.

There was the double penetration fantasy. Whenever Sarah was on top, I would pull her cheeks apart and call for Ted "to stick his dick up Sarah's ass" and then push my finger in. Sarah would moan and call our names.

Perhaps the most fun was the big dick fantasy. I bought a dick expander thing with a clit vibrator. With this on, my dick was much wider for the bottom four inches and the little battery powered "rabbit" worked just perfectly on Sarah's clit. I would pretend to be a Jamaican stud she encountered randomly on a beach; and without ever talking, fucked Sarah's brains out.

Finally, we had our three way fantasy. I'd play the role of two different men, with different names; Sarah would call for each of us to fuck her, one after the other. It was a stretch, but like the others, always ended up in great orgasms for both of us.

A few weeks after Stephanie came home, Sarah gave her permission to spend the night at Molly's. Molly had been released from the center after Steph and they had become fast friends.

Sarah and I went to Clancy's, an outdoor Irish biker bar with live music and dancing. Sarah just loves to dance, not in any formal way, but to sway, turn and step with the music. Her hands were often over her head, moving with the music. Sarah always smiled widely while dancing. She was hot, sexy, and vivacious. Many men always stared at her while we danced. But even though I encouraged Sarah to accept the requests of other men to dance, she just turned them down.

But not tonight.

"Look, over there. It's Ralph," said Sarah. "Don't stare!"

"Ralph who?" I said.

"You know, the guy Frankie brought over to my place."

"Oh, that Ralph. Are you still pissed at him?"

"I was never pissed at him, just Frankie. He's a nice guy and a good fuck. We just don't have anything else in common."

"He's headed this way," I said.

Sarah turned around just as Ralph walked up. "Sarah, so nice to see you without Frankie. You look great, life been good for you?"

"Yea, Ralph, meet my fiancé. Tommy, this is Ralph, a friend of Frankie's."

"A former friend," Ralph corrected as we shook hands.

"That Ralph? So nice to meet you," I said knowingly. There was a big play by the Buccaneers we could see on the TV above the bar. Ralph and I both whooped it up. So, Ralph and I had two things in common, I thought. The band began to play "Mustang Sally" and Sarah handed her purse to Ralph, grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. She was all smiles again as she moved while pushing her hands up above her head to the music.

After that song, Sarah retrieved her purse and headed to the bathroom. I approached the lead guitarist with a twenty and asked, "Do you plan 'Superstition?'" knowing it was Sarah's favorite dance song.

"Sure," he responded noting the twenty in my hand.

"Please play it as soon as you can after I head to the bathroom," I said, handing the bill over.

Back at the bar, I just happened to mention to Ralph that I'd given the band some money to play Sarah's favorite dance song.

Shortly after Sarah's return, I headed to the bathroom, making sure I walked past the band stand. After finishing in the bathroom, I heard the band begin playing 'Superstition'. I made my way to a spot I would watch the dance floor without being seen. After about 30 seconds, I saw Sarah and Ralph headed to the dance floor. Good. I waited a few more seconds and walked out, smiling ear to ear. Sarah smiled back and continued to dance with Ralph. He wasn't a bad dancer either. Another thing in common. I returned to the bar.

They came back again to the bar, smiling and chit chatting. From that point on, Ralph and I would watch the football game and take turns dancing with Sarah, who really dislikes football. It was great, I got to see enough of the game, so did Ralph, and Sarah was able to dance to everything she liked. When a slow dance song I liked started, I lead Sarah to the dance floor, pulled her close with my hand all over her back. "I'd like you to invite Ralph to come home with us for a nightcap," I said.

"Are you really sure? I've been ready to go home and boff for twenty minutes."

"I've wanted to watch you enjoy a fuck for so long. This is the first time it has really felt right. But, if nothing else, you can have two dance partners."

At this point, the song ended. The band thanked us for dancing so much and began to pack up. They were done for the night. We made our way back to the bar.

As I paid our tab, Sarah looked at Ralph and asked, "Hey, would you like to come over? I'm not ready to stop dancing." She spun around like she was still dancing.

Ralph looked at me and said, "Are you sure?"

"Of course we're sure," responded Sarah.

I looked at Ralph and nodded a yes.

As we headed to the car, I said, "Beautiful, lover girl, please ride with Ralph. I'm sure he doesn't know how to get to our home."

"Hey Ralph, let me ride with you."

We arrived at the house a few minutes later and Ralph escorted a giggling Sarah in the door with his hand firmly on her ass. It looked so fucking hot.