Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 07.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Thomas, I didn't mean to snap."

She grinned as she turned to look back at him, her body lodging its refusal to respond to her desire to move as it recovered.

"I've just never done anything like this before, it was all so sudden, and we're in the library for heaven's sake!"

She was right. Besides, Tommy's feelings weren't hurt. Why would they be hurt? He'd just fucked, no not just fucked, but arse-fucked his curvy, sexy, busty, big-bootied librarian. He was on top of the world.

"I know, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it was just that you fell and your skirt lifted and I could see your panties and you looked so good and—"

"Yes, Thomas," she said, cutting him off as his praise, and talking of sexual things started to make her uncomfortable. "It's quite alright. In fact I enjoyed it, I'm glad you did... that."

They both took a minute or so to gather themselves.

Tommy got himself dressed, while Miss Tait did the same but only partially and very haphazardly. She left her bra off, and even her panties. Normally this would horrify her, but her brain was more addled than she allowed for. She buttoned her blouse, but struggled to get the buttons lined up, and decided to just go with it. She failed to realise that a fair amount of Tommy's spunk was stuck to her skirt and was plainly obvious. Tommy was oblivious though.

"Well," she said as they made themselves presentable, "that was everything I needed you for. Thank you for your help, Thomas. And, um... thank you for the other bit too."

Clearly she realised something as her face clouded over.

"You won't, I mean you wouldn't... you couldn't... you're not going to tell anyone—"

Tommy cut her off, "I won't tell a soul, Miss Tait."

His face was straight and he was so earnest, she decided to believe him.

She turned to lead the way, and Tommy noticed her Lycra panties. It was perverted, he was becoming a dirty little freak, but he couldn't resist as he leaned down and scooped up her panties to claim as a trophy, as he was starting to think of his collection.

They ambled towards the exit.

"Thanks again, Thomas. Be well ok?"

Miss Tait opened the door to see him off before returning to the last few tasks she had that he couldn't help with.

* * *

Teneale sat in the passenger seat of the police car, trying to ignore the her drivel-spouting partner . He was Grade A tool, and the sooner her regular partner returned from leave the better. She looked out the passenger window and noticed a muscle car approaching the intersection at high speed. He clearly wasn't going to stop.

"Murphy, shut up! This guy isn't going to stop! Flick on the siren!"

"Fuck, I'm trapped behind this Civic! Move you dick!"

Teneale grabbed the handrail above her head as their path cleared and Murphy tore after the speeding driver.

He further accelerated, clearly trying to outrun them.

The two cars blew through two intersections, fortunately avoiding collision, though it was close.

They weaved through traffic, again cutting narrow margins with other vehicles.

The other driver even tried taking a few sudden turns, while indicating the opposite direction to try to throw them off his tail.

Much as she disliked him, she was impressed by Murphy's driving.

Finally, down a side street, he appeared to realise he wasn't getting away, and pulled over.

Teneale got out to do the talking, knowing it was best to keep Murphy behind the wheel in case he tried to flee again.

The driver looked young, and nervous. And physically, he seemed too short and small to be old enough to drive.

"Please officer, I've never done anything like this before, I'm so sorry," he whined in an annoying voice.

* * *

Tommy looked across the parking lot and noticed immediately a distinct lack of his car.

Miss Tait stood beside him, sensing something was wrong.

"My car... it's gone," he uttered.

* * *

It quickly became apparent to Teneale that it wasn't his car. He wasn't quite old enough to drive. Punk kid. Still, the idiotic owner had left his keys in it.

She arranged for Murphy to take the kid back to the station, handle the paperwork and deal with the parents. Meanwhile, she radioed in for a tow truck.

Unfortunately, the tow truck was going to be a while. The kid-thief said he'd stolen the car from the library about 15 minutes ago. It probably hadn't even been noticed missing, although the library was closed by now, and she wouldn't normally expect to see a car like this in a library car park.

Screw it, she'd just drive it back herself. After all, the owner would probably be happy not to have the tow truck potentially damaging the car. And it was a beautiful machine. She'd never really been all that interested in older cars, but as she drove along she could feel how raw the car was, lacking all the integrated computers and catalytic converters and things that modern vehicles have. She found herself grinning, ultimately enjoying it.

As she closed on the library though, she backed off on the accelerator. She didn't need some pissed off muscle car owner going after her for hooning around in his car. She assumed the owner was male.

* * *

Tommy stared at the space where his car had been, or at least that general area. As he thought back, he noticed the lack of keys in his pocket. He hadn't even locked the door. After all, he'd just been going to the return chute. He'd just helped someone steal his most treasured possession.

Miss Tait obviously realised something was wrong.

"Is that... didn't you park... I mean your car was... Thomas?"

He felt horrible. The threat of tears prickled around his eyes, but for some reason, failed to fall. It was a subtle sign, one of many that were present, yet he remained unaware of them.

Neither of them knew what to say.

As they stared at the lonely car park, suddenly a pair of headlights pulled in. They grew as the driver brought the car towards them.

The car pulled up and Tommy realised in confusion and elation that it was his car. But why would a thief return it?

Tommy watched as the driver got out, and he was immediately confused by the fact that she was wearing a police uniform, although to be fair, the uniform struggled to fully contain her.

In this part of the country there weren't too many people from other cultures. Not that she was necessarily from another culture as such, but there weren't too many black people around. Or Asian, Middle Eastern or anything really. It was sad now that he thought about it. Regardless, it was clear, even in the low light of the car park, that she was black. Not midnight, but somewhere in the middle.

Her lips were wide and thick, while her nose was broad-bridged. Her dark eyes were half-lidded and beautifully almond-shaped. Her black hair hung in a ponytail and swished as she walked towards Tommy and Miss Tait. He uniform bulged out around her prominent bust. It was a minor detail, but Tommy could see that the buttons in front of her shirt appeared to be bigger than some of the others. He had to wonder if they were replacements or reinforcements, as he could imagine a heck of a scenario involving a bursting uniform.

He stood there in shock as she walked up to explain the situation.

Though Tommy didn't realise it, Officer Teneale Shepherd easily spotted these two had been fucking. Her hair was incredibly wild, his shirt was half un-tucked, and the woman, who Teneale was certain filled the head librarian position, was clearly sans-bra. Still, poindexter's registration listed him as legal age, so there was nothing more than gossip material in front of her. Well actually, the Library was government property and sex on government property might be a crime? Either way, there was no crime she had any interest in pursuing. Still, the librarian was pretty built, and the kid was young. Why was she fooling around with him anyway? Her eyes drifted to his package and she barely managed not to double-take. She had to wonder if she'd interrupted something because the kid was clearly packing something thick down his trousers.

"Are you Thomas Johnson?" she asked.

"Yes," Tommy answered abruptly.

"This must be your car then. Caught some kid running a red light on Main Street. You're lucky we caught him or this beast might have ended up wrapped around a tree, or ditched in the bush."

"Yes," he answered again, just for something to say.

"You left the keys in it," she stated, with a lot of reproach in her voice.

"Yes," he replied, a little more sombre and embarrassed.

"Well... are you an idiot?"

"Y—" he started to answer before being cut off.

"That's probably my fault officer, you see, Thomas was just here to return a book and I asked him inside to help me," Miss Tait spoke on his behalf.

"Mmm-hmm," she murmured, sarcasm dripping from every pore of her. "Well that was mighty nice of Mr Johnson here to... help... you out."

Kat suddenly became aware of their appearance, herself and Thomas. She could feel the breeze on her nipples, hardening them, and her hair must be a mess. Meanwhile Thomas's shirt was half-tucked. It was clear they'd dressed haphazardly, and this police officer clearly knew something was up. She had to escape.

"Yes... well... Thomas is a very nice, polite young man. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back. Thank you again, Thomas."

With that, she headed back into the library.

Teneale watched her go for a moment. The librarian was an attractive woman, with an ass most black women would be more than proud off. Heck, Teneale's own butt was amazing, but the librarian had her beat.

The cop turned back to him.

"I'm Officer Shephard. We've got the thief in the station, but he was under-age, so our options are limited. We might need to take a statement from you, and if we do, I'll be in touch. If you need anything, you can contact me at the station. Now, drive safe, and next time, don't leave the keys, because next time I might not be around to save your baby."

Tommy watched as she walked across the lot to a cop car that was just pulling up. Her arse jiggled in her tight pants somehow, and he watched for a moment before heading to his car. Officer Shephard was hot.

* * *

As Tommy drove home, relief infused every fibre of his being. To have his car stolen, and then returned, all without his knowledge, and with no apparent damage, seemed ridiculously implausible. He was planning to take a very close look all over the car to check for any potential issues, but so far everything looked fine.

He parked his car, and triple-checked that he had his keys, and that he'd locked the car up. He'd have to invest in a good security system for the car.

On his way back inside, his phone pinged with a message. He looked down at it.

J-Star

Hey T, HIH? HYDM got yr # @ wrk. U ddnt me bout flic. Had fn, text me.

'Oh shit!' Tommy thought.