Tonight You Are Mine!

Story Info
John finds himself tied up, & loving it.
1.2k words
4.31
28.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight as you ready yourself to climb into our bed, I am there waiting for you.

My long hair almost covering my full breasts as I sit on my knees, my hands hidden behind my back. All that I am wearing is my devilish grin.

As you lie down on the bed admiring me, I show you my hands. In them is a long black silk scarf. I gently pull your wrists together and bind them with the scarf.

I then scoot you to the center of our bed and pull your arms up over your head, tying the scarf to the headboard. Your cock is already beginning to swell.

I smile at the sight of it. I then pull two more scarves from my pillow and bind your feet to each side of our bed.

When I am satisfied that you are securely bound, I crawl slowly up onto your body. I lower my body close to yours my nipples dragging up your thighs. My long, wavy hair sliding along your legs like hundreds of caressing fingertips. I stop to gently kiss the deep crimson head of your proud cock. I kiss it very softly with my tender lips feeling the perfect smoothness of it. I then part my lips and as I lick your slit, I can feel you shiver. I wet my lips and slowly slip them over the head. I slide my mouth down letting my tongue rub the veiny shaft. I am sliding so slowly that you begin to raise your hips, your feet straining against the scarves, trying to get better leverage. I begin to suck you deeper into my mouth, letting your purple head press against my throat. I slide my hands beneath your ass and dig my fingernails into your cheeks making you gasp. I pull your bottom up off the bed as I start to make love to you with my mouth. Sliding my wet lips up and down the shaft, letting you bump the back of my throat with each downward stroke. I start to play with your asshole as I continue the up and down thrusts. I trace the edge of it with my finger making your legs tremble. As I pull my lips up to the tip of your head I can taste the salty ooze beginning to seep. I lick the head forcing the tip of my tongue into the slit. I can feel you clench your buttocks to ward off the orgasm that is beginning to stir. I relax my grip and pull my mouth off of your throbbing organ.

"Not yet John" I say grinning. I sit up on my knees, my breasts sticking out proudly, the deep pink ariolas framing my erect nipples. I take my breasts in my hands and caress them for you. I can feel your leg twitching between my knees.

I slide both hands down my body slowly making you regret your hands being bound.

I pause to stroke the soft patch of hair covering my tight pussy.

"Oooooohh, my hair is so soft John. You should feel it" I say teasingly.

"Why don't you untie me and let me feel!" you say with a beckoning smile.

"No, I don't think so. You just sit back and enjoy the show."

I move forward and straddle your groin, letting my hands get trapped between you and I. I turn one hand to grasp your cock, and with the other one begin to play with my labia. I slide both hands free and lean forward on all fours. I let my now very swollen outer lips caress the tip of your cock. I roll my hips down pressing my lips onto your shaft. Your eyes roll back as you feel my wetness covering your hard member. You strain to raise your hips, antcipating that I will let you into my pussy, but I crawl up towards you.

"I can't take this! I want you to take me!" you declare loudly.

"I will, I will" I whisper in reply. I crawl up far enough so that my breasts are dangling in your face. I set them down onto your face and you start to suck on a nipple. Biting it playfully, my knees buckle. Even I am starting to squirm anticipating what is soon to happen. I turn my self around and straddle your face,

you need no encouragement and immediately begin to kiss and lick and suck on my delicious snatch. I take your gorgeous organ into my hands and start to caress it gently. I tighten my grip and look back to see your face buried in my hot, pink pussy. I giggle at the pleasant sight. I can see your hands struggling to undo the knotted scarf, even as you masterfully suck my juicy cunt. I can feel an orgasm begin with the pleasure of your talented tongue.

"You taste so good. So sweet," you say between licking kisses.

With that I set to work on rolling your cock between my palms, squeezing your glans with my thumbs and licking your oozing slit. I can feel your balls begin to tighten up as your orgasm stirs closer. I begin to moan as you roll your tongue up and down my inner lips in a slow rythmic motion. My hips begin to move deliberately in the same rolling motion. I begin to climax as you suck on my clit, holding it between your teeth and tongue.

"I want you to cum in my mouth John" I moan as you push me deeper into my orgasm.

I start moving my mouth up and down and side to side on your slick, wet shaft. I grip your balls tightly with my hand as I slip a fingertip into your asshole. You press your face deeper into me as you scream with pleasure. Every muscle in your body flexes as your explosive orgasm begins. I push my fingertip in and out of your asshole as I move up and down, sucking all of that spunk into my mouth. The cum makes my lips even more slippery allowing me to move so fast you pull out of my hole to shout "Stop!" But I keep going swallowing your cock as the cum shoots down my throat. "Oh god, stop. I can't take it!" you hoarsely growl at me. Your body tremblimg, spasming, your asshole gripping my fingertip like a vice. Your excitement makes me come again, my pussy dripping onto your face. I keep sucking until your cock becomes slightly soft. Your body spent, you collapse limp beneath me, panting for air. I roll over onto my side and start caressing your chest, tickling you with my fingertips. I watch a broad smile of satisfaction spread across your lips. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," moaning, you turn your head to look at me, still sporting that satisfied smile that I love.

"Would like to be untied now John?" I ask quietly.

"Yes, I want to touch you and hold you" you reply in a breathy voice.

I look down into your eyes. They are sparkling in the moonlight from the open window. I untie your feet, rubbing your ankles where the silk was tight. As I untie your hands and you reach up to my face and pull me close. While you kiss me, I keep looking in your beautiful eyes. I like that you are looking back.

"Thank you," I whisper softly to you. Settling down beside you, we curl up together and fall asleep, arms and legs intertwined in a lover's embrace.