Tony and Julian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
566 Followers

Click.

After Tony had sucked him to orgasm, they both showered and had eaten together, and chatted through the evening. Julian had been changed. The reserve was broken. All those things Tony talked about – every one had made Julian more excited. Julian was still embarrassed, and it was later as they were again locked together, their cocks rubbing gently together, that they talked about earlier. They thought Becky would be good. And Julian wondered why not bring his mother to their bed, and let Tony fuck her in front of him and father. And they could take her sister. And between them they could think of lots more perversion, and kinkiness and fun...... As they were sliding together harder and harder Tony had asked Julian: "So you are willing to bury your face between your mother's legs, in her cunt, tasting her, caressing her........."

It was enough – Julian screamed yes, and his body took over, giving him yet another overwhelming orgasm, pumping his cum all over Tony's cock and ball. After he had come down, Tony spoke quietly to him. "Lick me clean, honey, and suck me to another orgasm." Julian would do anything for Tony................

The next morning Julian and Tony were having breakfast together. Julian embarrassedly agreed that everything he had said the day before was still on. That together they could have great adventures. They agreed Julian would move into Tony's flat that day, and did. And would then start planning who next..........

Finally Julian walked over to his coat and took a memory stick from his pocket and gave it to Tony. "I think you'll find all the papers from the Turner file on there. If I hadn't downloaded them and scrubbed them from your computer, we might never have got together, and embarked on the beginning of our adventures..............." Tony was stunned. He realised. Julian had set it all up!

Lion24655
Lion24655
566 Followers
12