Tony's Navy Larks Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But her fury did not last for long as a telephone call from her fathers housekeeper told her that her father had a slight stroke and had been rushed into hospital. So Debbie had to leave almost immediately to be with him. She told Tony to pack some clothes for himself and they set off for Derbyshire.

It was a long fast drive to Buxton, and it was late and dark when they arrived. Debbie had been very quiet during the journey, obviously very worried about her father sand still furious with Tony. During their brief time together Tony had become quite fond of Debbie, and he could see that she was concerned for her fathers health.

During the journey he had been able to think about his future; his life in the Navy was ending in a few days, and he had very little money ,and even less in the way of job prospects .All he had was this terrible all consuming sexual urge ,which did not seem to be abating with time. It was a real problem, stopping him from leading a normal life, and leaving him exhausted.

The thought of signing on in the Navy was not a realistic option, even if they would have him with his recently acquired sexual problems, and on the few occasions he had mentioned his future too Debbie, she had not been able to suggest any realistic solution.

“Don’t worry I’ll look after you.” Was the most helpful comment she had made. One of the maids answered the door .“Your father is improving ,and is back from the hospital he is downstairs in the lounge Miss Debbie” Debbie, immediately rushed into the house to see her father.

The maid showed Tony where to garage the car , and then she took him to the kitchen to cook him a meal. It was while he was eating that Debbie appeared, and told him she would like him to meet her father. As they walked through the house to the lounge she told him.“I’ve told Daddy all about our relationship.”“Is that wise?” Tony asked.

“Yes, I think so - he is no snob, and I’m sure you two will get on together famously.” Tony took an instant liking to Sir Freddie Campbell ,Debbie’s father, his soft Irish accent was much more pronounced than Debbie’s, and he seemed like a nice kind man.. “Call me Freddie young man.” He told Tony when they were introduced.

“I know all about what is going on between you - I don’t suppose I should approve, but you young people must live your own lives. I never liked that John anyway, she only married him to spite me.”“That’s not true daddy.” Debbie protested clutching hold of Tony’s hand as she spoke. “He is having an affair with his Secretary.” Tony told them.

“You mean that Janice woman?” Debbie asked feigning her surprise at Tony’s statement. “I sometimes suspected that he might be having an affair with someone - but never her. How do you know?”“It’s common knowledge in the barracks ,and she confirmed it when I asked her, and apparently he knows about you and me - in fact he deliberately set it up, knowing my problems.”

“What problem is that?” Freddie asked. “It’s a personal thing Daddy.” Debbie quickly interrupted, giving Tony a warning glance. ' I expect you two are tired, I know am , so I’m off to bed anyway ,so we can have a long chat in the morning after the doctor has been.”Debbie took Tony to her bedroom, where a much more relaxed Debbie threw herself into his arms.“Daddy likes you.” She told him as she quickly undressed, dragging him towards the bed..

oooooOOOOOooooo

The cabins fire was burning well with the smell of pine logs . It couldn’t have been more handy. It had been a wonderful idea to come here for a picnic and a day on there own away from the house and the gossip. She had always loved the cabin , and dreamed about one day living there. She had never brought John here, but sharing her secret passion for the place had seemed to come naturally for her

She was waiting for him standing by the roaring log fire wondering how he had got on with her father. He opened the door and smiled., within seconds she found herself in his arms, he was cold and wet, but he smelled so good. He had his own unique smell, the smell that was his, and his alone.

That scent always did something to her.The kiss seemed to last so very long that she felt dizzy when he let her go. He did not speak as he walked over to the sideboard and poured us a glass of wine . It was cosy by the fire as I took his coat.

Tony looked her over , she felt his eyes warm as he ran them down her very proper dress. The silver earrings and necklace to match, navy blouse tucked into the long wrap around skirt. black stockings and matching pumps. After the third glass of wine he kissed her again, leading her into the bedroom.

He smiled happily at her as he started to undo the buttons on her blouse as if he were unwrapping a wondrous gift., but she knew this was Tony, and this was always the way she dressed for him, and each time she did , he had the gift of making her feel so special.

She knew that there was no way she could ever go back to John again, and she hoped that her father could see that. He gasped in appreciation to see the black lace slip and bra, as he lay her on the bed..

She felt him kiss his way down her soft flesh, his hands squeezing and rubbing her breasts.. She loved the look on his face as he opened her legs to find her newly shaven, smooth love tunnel ,still smelling of talcum powder. She had done this specially for him as soon as he had left the cabin this morning.

She felt his tongue , as he licked his way across her breasts stopping there for a few moments to please her and then onwards down her body though it was licking it’s way to her heart as she felt her juices flowed into his mouth. She could feel his hardness against her, as impatiently she reached down and took his cock into her hands. Softly sliding her fingers up and down his hard cock.

She could feel her legs quivering, as he continued to feed the oceans of pleasure ripping through her body. He licked and sucked at her vagina .She felt herself squirming out of control,wriggling under the feel of his tongue and hands. Damn him - he delighted in watching her body out of control, responding to his caresses . Every moan and groan, every whimper and scream brought him as much pleasure as it did her.

He turned her over on her stomach. Putting aside her hair, as she felt him kiss the back of her neck then her spine. She felt his warm hard cock pressing against her leg , reminding her of the pleasure still to come.

She felt him massaging, her back followed by sweet soft kisses. She couldn't do anything but moan and squirm. She knew that he knew this, and soothed her between kisses reassuring her as he went on, as if he ever needed to. He spread her legs , massaging the inside of her thighs. Then she felt him put his hand on each side of my hips and pull her up a bit., as he licked the moisture exposed, as he moved from her opening to her waiting anus.

The feelings were beyond belief,as his tongue explored her openings,with, as always such utter gentleness , taking his time allowing her body to respond to him, only then going deeper. and deeper. Those orgasms he produced in her will never be forgotten.. She felt him teasing her with the head of his cock ,it's smoothness was maddening,she waited in growing anticipation , as slowly his entire length pushed into her waiting opening. He held her hands gently, yet firmly in his.

Then he pushed hard into her, her body convulsing in pleasure to feel him again stretch her as he filled her. The feeling was ecstatic , mind blowing, and this was one of those occasions that to her he felt even bigger than before. She could feel his pleasure mounting.It felt as always like the almost hot skin covered muscle throbbing , and moving, finding new niches inside of her.

She heard his breathing become more ragged then it happened, like a hot volcano as his juices flooded up inside her. Their cries of pleasure blending into a cacophony of sound, drowning the sound of the rain on the roof. He kissed her passionately, while they recovered their breath, but his hardness still inside her, his slow persistent hip movements told her that as always this was a an interlude and that once again Lunch would be late ..

oooooOOOOOooooo

Debbie’s father Freddie was not in any real danger, and two days later Debbie was talking about making an early return to Portsmouth. It was after Breakfast on the third day of their stay, and just before they were due to return home ,that she received a telephone call from Janice Forbes telling her that John had been taken ill the night before in his Hotel in Brussells. Debbie made the decision to fly to Brussells from the local Airport.

“I have to go to him he’s still my husband.” She told Tony reluctantly. “You stay here and I will telephone you about my future plans, when I know how bad he is.” After Debbie had gone Tony and Freddie got on famously ,and he showed Tony round the estate and the lakes.

It was while they were out walkingthe morning after Debbie had left that Freddie made his proposition.“It’s allgetting too much for me these days.I want a good young assistant who would takea lot of the responsibilities away from me. I don’t suppose you would be interested?'he asked Tony.

Tony was pleasantly surprised , and this seemed to be an ideal solution to his problem of a career. He had thought that he ought to go back and see his wives that he had left behind the year before, and perhaps see if he could find an antidote to his problem. “I would like to think about it for a bit if you don’t mind. I am interested, very interested, but I do have one or two problems to sort out.’ He told Freddie.

“Sure that’s all right - but I suspect you are wondering what Debbie is going to do when she gets rid of John aren’t you?.Tony was surprised at his comment. “No not really - I had not really though too much about our future as I’m much younger than her , and we don’t know each other all that well.”Freddie laughed . “Yes but I know my daughter - you wait - she will divorce him sooner or later, the signs are all there.”

It was shortly after they returned to the house that Tony got a telephone call from Mary , Johns daughter, she was a local hotel.“Can you meet me for dinner tonight.? She asked sounding rather breathless.“ Yes sure - but I thought you would want to be Brussels.?

“ I am - but I’m flying home to see you. Daddy is dead and Debbie is stopping for a couple of days to see to the formalities , so I know that you will be alone, and I need to see you urgently.” Tony told Freddie that he would be going into town to meet a friend, so they had arranged to meet at her hotel for dinner. She arrived looking lovely ,and kissed him fondly when they met. She had taken him by surprise with her boldness. He realised that he must have been crazy to even think about meeting her here like this . In a restaurant , with people around who might see or even hear their conversation , and see them together.

12