Too Clever by a Mile Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve jumped across the gazebo to the laptop. He knelt down beside her, "Oh Cathy." He tried to put his arm around her shoulder.

She lifted his arm away, "Let's look for uniforms."

"Oh sure, uniforms." He was so excited. Theresa was brilliant. How did she know? He looked at Cathy. Of course, but what did it matter? He was back in her good graces.

For the next several hours they scanned the Internet looking at school girl clothes. They looked at dozens of different types of Catholic school girl outfits all trimmed out with pretty little peter pan collars, high hemmed jumpers, and saddle shoes. There were dozens of English prep school uniforms with their cute ties and blazers. They perused the many Japanese uniforms; the sailor suits with the middy collars, short pleated skirts, and glossy Mary Jane shoes. There was an array of pretty coed fashions with crisp white V-necked blouses, short skirts, and thick wool knee high stockings.

They studied shoes; saddle shoes, tennis shoes, Mary Jane's with adorable buckles in the front, and pretty penny loafers with feminine little tassels and bows. There were socks, ankle length, knee high, thigh high, all kinds all colors.

Steve said he had an account on Pay Pal so it was easy to log in and order everything they needed. After they were finished he grinned, "Want to come back inside?"

She gave him a sweet childish smile, "I'm not dressed."

"You're OK."

Cathy answered very prettily, "I'm dressed as a maid. I can't leave till I get my school girl clothes."

He paled, "That could be another two maybe three days?"

She got up and walked to the gazebo door and opened it, "You can come get me when the first order arrives."

"Cathy!"

She held her hands on the hem of her maid's dress. She preened in that coquettish way women did that always made them look extra feminine, "I'm not a school girl yet."

He slumped a little, then lightened back up, "But in a couple days."

She held the door, "In a couple days."

He walked to the door. He tried to snatch a kiss on the way out.

She turned her head, "Two days."

Steve gave her his best sad eyed look, "Not even one little kiss?"

She turned her head away.

He pleaded, "Please, just one?"

Eyes and head still averted she leaned a little closer, "On the cheek once."

He kissed her cheek.

She said tersely, "Now go."

He answered, "OK."

As he left the gazebo Cathy went to her cell phone. She wanted to call Theresa.

Steve ran in the house. He ran all the way through the kitchen, into the dining room, and through the living room. He kept raising his fist shouting, "Yes, yes!"

++++++++++++

Two o'clock the afternoon of the second day Steve was on the phone to Federal Express yelling and hollering at anybody who would listen, "What did the plane crash in the Pacific? Was Tom Hanks with my stuff? Where are the things I ordered? You said same day delivery! I need my stuff!"

Thank God for small blessings, most of the things were on his front doorstep later that same afternoon. He ran down to the gazebo, "Cathy! It's here!

She stood with the door cracked, but wouldn't let him in, "You take everything up to my bedroom."

"Your bedroom?"

"It used to be our bedroom, but I'm a school girl now. I'll need my own room."

"But it's our bedroom."

"For a little while I'll be an innocent little school girl, and you'll be an older man," She gave Steve a phony but accusatory look; "You're not a pedophile are you?"

He smiled gleefully. She was already playing, "Yes sweetheart. I mean no. I mean I'm not a pedophile." He was so nervous and excited! "Why don't you take a nice nap, while I take everything up to your room?"

She gave him his first smile in days, "What should I call you?

"You could call me daddy?"

She put an index finger to her cheek and pretended to think, "No you're much too young to be the daddy of a girl my age. I think I shall call you Mr. Steve."

He grinned happily, "Mr. Steve. I like that. What should I call you?"

She smiled brightly, "Oh I'm just Cathy."

"OK Cathy, I'll get your clothes upstairs."

She curtsied through the opening in the door, "Thank you Mr. Steve."

He ran back in the house. Twenty minutes later he was back at the gazebo, "Everything's in."

She smiled, whisked past him, and ran upstairs.

For the next two hours he stood in the hall and watched while she dumped all his clothes and all his personals in the hall. He took everything further down the hall to one of the guest rooms. It was a five bedroom house, so his displacement wasn't a major imposition. Once he got his stuff stacked he went downstairs and waited.

About an hour later Cathy was at the top of the stairs, "Oh Mr. Steve."

He went to the stairs.

Cathy was at the top step. Her outfit wasn't that much different, but she sure looked adorable. She had on a white blouse with slightly capped short sleeves, and a pretty peter pan collar. The top button was undone. She had one of those old fashioned circular virgin pins girls used to wear affixed to her collar. Leah's locket dangled sweetly at the center her neck. She had on a tan miniskirt that came to just about mid-thigh. She was wearing brown and white saddle shoes, with white knee high socks. Her hair was in two tight pig tails, and she had her brown wire rimmed glasses on.

Steve was delighted. She was definitely still a very plain looking woman, but she had a vivacity that endeared her to him. She looked young and virginal. He asked, "Would you like to go out?"

She started down the steps. It was a lighthearted sort of a skip step stride she used as she came down, the kind of stride a twelve or thirteen year old might use, "Yes, let's go to the mall."

He was exuberant. They were together again, "Anyplace."

When she reached the bottom step she held out her hand, and accepted his the way a child would accept an adult's hand. They walked out to the car together.

Steve owned two cars, a Ford Explorer and a smaller Chevrolet Malibu. He was no xenophobe, but his father had been an American car owner all his life, and he'd passed the tradition on to his son. Today he had the Malibu out. He held the door, and helped her in. She slid across the seat demurely. Steve knew he was in trouble. The sight of Cathy this way, so innocently sexy and so warm and sweet was tearing him up. He needed some kind of release, something sexual or he'd go mad.

Cathy swept in the car comfortably. She saw the bulge in his pants. She knew it. She had him now. The next few days would be all hers. When it was over she'd have everything she wanted, and for sure, he'd get all he wanted too.

He got in and looked over, "I love you."

Cathy preened, then looked through the windshield, "To the mall."

He turned and faced forward, "To the mall."

She smiled at him, "And then Theresa's."

"Theresa's?" he said.

"Yes, there's something I have to do there."

He wasn't sure, but whatever she wanted she got, and that was from now on.

They started off. She turned on the radio and found a station that played Country Music, She flipped him a grin, "You might not know it, but I like country twang. I don't go for some of their right wing politics, but I like the music."

He grinned sheepishly, "Well rock my world, a little country girl. I like it too. Do you have any particular favorites?"

She leaned back; she lifted her arms over her head. Her small firm breasts pressed out against the fabric of her camisole and blouse, "I always liked Alabama the best, but I like Toby Keith's early stuff. You might not agree but I loved the Dixie Chicks, and I don't care what Natalie said about George Bush, I still like her stuff."

He smiled, "We'll leave the politics to the voting booth. I liked the Chicks. I didn't like that she said what she did in another country though. Now Alabama, there's a group. Toby Keith's OK, I prefer Willie Nelson."

"Oh Willie Nelson, I love that man. He's lost his voice but who cares. You're right Natalie should have kept it at home."

Just then the station kicked in an old George Jones tune. Cathy leaned over and turned it up, "The Old Possum."

He laughed, "Wow you really do know your people."

She started to sing, "I stopped off at the quick stop for some beer and..."

He joined in, "Cigarettes. The old man took my money as he stared at my Corvette."

They both started to laugh. He laughed really loud. She had tears in her eyes. Something good, really good, was going on.

After a few more minutes Steve spoke up again, "You know Cathy you and I have never really talked. I mean talked about the important things like what we dream about, what we want. I mean what we want in our lives."

Cathy didn't answer right away, but then, "I don't think we're there yet. I want to be. I mean I love you, and I want to make a life with you, but I just don't know."

Steve pulled the car to the side of the road and stopped the engine, "We don't have to do this; the school girl thing. If you say so we can ditch the whole thing and start over right now"

Cathy sighed and pushed her hands against the dash board, "Start the car. Let's go to the mall. It's your stupid fantasy, but I have something in mind too."

He gave her a quizzical look, "Really, what?"

She impatiently replied, "Start the car."

He did as he was told.

They got to the mall a few minutes later. She took his right hand in hers the same way she'd done at the house, his palm down with hers up. Since he was a cool ten inches taller they really did look sort of like an older younger something. The way she kept smiling up at him made him feel proud, but a little self-conscious.

They got in the mall and walked down the wide aisle. They checked out the stores. They went into the shoe store and she bought a pair of Mary Jane's. In the fabric store she bought several pieces of silk, a lot of satin, and some kind of sheer cloth Steve didn't recognize. In the clothing store Cathy picked up a couple jumpers and a dark blue blazer. They stopped at the perfume shop; she got Steve some Old Spice and she bought herself a couple new fragrances.

The main store she targeted was the craft shop. They went in, and Cathy told Steve to sit and hold their bags while she walked around. She walked up and down the aisles until she found the two locations she wanted. First, she hit the make-up section. Steve saw her, frowned and crossed his legs disapprovingly. He didn't like make-up on her but she smiled and went ahead and gathered in several things. Then she skipped over to the paint section where she found the body paint.

Steve watched; he was a little confused. What was she up to?

Cathy hauled down two separate sets of body paint. Once she got all her make-up and body paints together she brought them over to Steve, "Here buy me these."

He looked at the stuff, "Cathy you don't need this."

She was ready to play. She placed her hands on her hips and stood there, arms akimbo, "Yes I do."

"What for," He asked?

She smiled broadly like a twelve year old, "That's for me to know and you to find out."

He gave up. He had one last question, "Will I like it?"

She gave him a warm genuine smile, an adult smile, "You'll love it."

He was skeptical, "You sure?"

"I guarantee it."

"Well OK," he didn't want to but he bought the stuff for her anyway. Then he asked, "Any place else?'

She turned and gave him a sweet but quizzical smile, "Theresa's."

He replied noncommittally, "OK."

They went back outside; him loaded down with packages, while she clung to his right arm. They got in the car, loaded it up, and went off toward Theresa's.

On the way he asked, "Why are we going to Theresa's?"

She answered, "I have to talk to her, and I want you there."

He said, "OK, I guess."

When they got to Theresa's she wasn't home. Cathy turned to Steve, "That's all right I'll call her later."

He replied, "You're sure?"

She answered, "I'm sure. Come on. Let's go home."

As they drove back home she decided to tease Steve a little. She nonchalantly let her left hand rest on his upper thigh. While he steered she slowly stroked the inside of his leg. Out of the corner of her eye she saw she was having the desired effect.

She let her fingers reach up to the fly of his trousers. She pulled it down and unobtrusively let her fingers explore beneath the pleats of his pants. She let her thumb, index finger and tall man slip inside his boxers. Slowly she stroked her thumb over the head of his penis.

She casually leaned down and with her lips found the head of his rock hard organ. She kissed him softly on the head of his penis. Then she leaned back up, re-zipped his fly, and patted it from the outside with her fingers. She looked out the window, "Pretty day."

He squirmed softly sighed, "Oh Cathy."

They got back home about forty minutes later. Cathy didn't go straight upstairs. She went in the living and plopped down on the sofa. As Steve walked in she patted the seat beside her. He walked over and sat down in the indicated place.

Once Steve was down Cathy curled around and climbed up on his lap. She didn't say a word. She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaned in and kissed him.

He didn't need a second signal. He pulled his arms around her and they started hugging, cuddling, and kissing in earnest.

Cathy got his shirt out of his pants and his zipper down in seconds. She found his thing in his underpants, and started to fondle it.

Steve's boxers made it easy to get at it. Pretty soon his little man was standing tree top tall again, all the way up through the open crease in his drawers.

Cathy started to work Steve over. She used her mouth and tongue to kiss him in the ear and nibble on his throat. She had her right hand working overtime finger tipping his right ear and the nape of his neck. She sensed and saw the goose bumps. He was looking kind of flushed.

Cathy used her left hand to fiddle with his penis. With his help she managed to get his pants down around his ankles. His manhood was wide awake and fully erect. She took her fingertips and tickled up and down the shaft. She used the end of her index finger to make little circles around the head. She could tell he was really excited again. She climbed off his lap and got down on her knees on the floor in front of him.

Steve sat on the sofa and tried to control himself. He figured this was Cathy's show. He'd try to stay as calm and as cool and he could.

Cathy, on her knees at his feet leaned up and softly kissed the end of his penis. It got a little larger. She placed her lips on the tip and gently kissed then sucked on it, just on the tip.

Steve squirmed.

Cathy took her tongue and gently licked up and down the side of his thing's shaft. It smelled a little, but she didn't care. This was something she wanted to do for Steve. She got her lips back on the tip of his cock and started to softly suck some more. She slowly moved further down on his thing. Gradually she took his head in her mouth. She pulled out and away. She did that a couple times, each time she made a little smacking sound with her lips.

Steve was very excited. He was concerned that he might ejaculate right then and there. It was just too exciting. The more she did the licking and the sucking the more excited he got and the more sensitive his penis became. He wanted her to keep going, but he needed her to stop. "Cathy."

She looked up at him with her big brown eyes. She swallowed him in a little more.

"Cathy come on."

She pressed her lips tightly around the head of his dick and sucked a little harder.

"Cathy you can stop now."

She took her tongue while he was still in her mouth and started swirling around his shaft.

"Cathy, that's all now so stop!"

She tried to get the whole thing in her mouth. She couldn't, but she tried. She sucked and pulled her mouth off of it.

Steve was a goner. He couldn't take any more. He tried to pull Cathy's head away, but she wouldn't budge. He had to let go.

Steve's sperm came out in a massive rush. She had just taken her mouth off when the deluge reached its point of debarkation. It splashed out in great gooey waves. Cathy didn't even try to move. She just sat there with her face in the direct path of his pulsating, squirting flow.

She felt it; hot, sticky, and wet all her over face, in her hair, and on her blouse. Though she wanted to she refused to budge. She'd heard where some men liked to see their semen all over the woman they loved, and she wanted him to have every possible experience.

Finally when he was done she said, "Whew that was something." She was covered in his semen.

He lifted her back up on his lap. He was both exultant and appalled. She was covered in his gunk. He loved it, but hoped she didn't feel degraded by it.

Cathy showed him just how she felt. First she took some and tasted it, "Oh you!" She grimaced, "This smells and tastes like Comet cleanser." Then before Steve could react or comment she sopped up a big wad in her finger and slapped on his face.

"Oh shit, you're right!"

He lifted her up, Come on we need a shower."

While he carried her upstairs he said, "That was really great Cathy. I know the stuff's rotten, but honestly, if you want to, you can do it again anytime you want."

She cuddled up. She was still slathering his face up with his goo, she imitated a country song, "If you like it, then I love it, and we'll have to do some more of it."

He laughed, "Oh I love you so much!"

They went upstairs, had a great shower together, went to bed, and had a quickie, then they drifted off to sleep all snuggled and cuddled together.

It was a great start to a new chapter. He was convinced nothing could go wrong. He'd make sure of it.

++++++++++++

More notes and a reminder.

First, like I said earlier, nearly everything happens with Steve and Cathy.

Second, a commenter from a early chapter mentioned something about a 'pedo alert'. That got me thinking. I want to reassure every reader I'm a perfectly normal married man with several kids, five actually, two of whom are adolescent girls who have no idea I'm writing any of this. This is all just in good fun. No one in any of my stories, except for the villains, ever gets hurt.

Third, this is the sixth of nine chapters. I assure you there is a happy ending.

Fourth, don't be afraid to leave a comment. I imagine for most writers its a way to escape the boredom of the typical seven to five. It is for me. No one who writes on this web site gets paid. Your feedback is about it. Be sure to vote. I really like fives.

12