Too Dirty For Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed mum back and felt my arms had revived enough for some gentle movement.

"You know I really liked your fingers and tongue in my butt."

I cupped her arse and rocked her body back and forth on my hips. My cock quickly swelled and filled up her pussy again. I grinned at mum and she grinned back.

Mum straightened up and lifted herself off my dick before resuming her arse up head down position on the floor. I slowly straightened up, and knelt behind mum.

I found the tube of lube near the table leg and rubbed some on my cock before fingering some more into mum's butt.

I lined my cock up with mum's tight arse and pushed the head against her rosebud. Her rosebud started to give way to my cock, squeezing and nibbling at the tip of my cock as I pushed and was pushed back.

I pushed harder and gritted my teeth in pleasure as mum's tight ring squeezed my cock just below my head as I popped in. Mum huffed and I slowly started to descend, pushing deeper and deeper.

After an inch I lost patience with the slow process and shoved my cock all the way in. Mum grunted.

"Oh you little fucker. The one time you needed to go slow. Now don't move until I..."

I cut mum off by pulling out then sliding back in. The lube made me glide while mum's tight butt gripped at my cock at every movement. I was in a heaven of contradiction and loving it.

I closed my eyes as I thrust in and out, revelling in the sensation of fucking my mum in the arse.

Mum was grunting with each movement, but with each thrust in her grunts lessened and her voice grew sweeter.

I held mum's hips and looked down as my cock slipped in and out of her butt. Every time I pulled out it looked like her arse was chasing after my cock, wanting it back inside. I realised mum had gone from staying stock still to pushing back on me.

"Loving my cock in your arse are you mum?"

"Shut it you little bastard, you could have had some patience."

I grinned and bent over to grab mum's breasts. I squeezed them as her butt squeezed and throbbed on my cock. Each thrust in I was gripped by mum's pulsing hot arse, the warmth was as good as the fucking. Every time I pulled out it was like trying to pull out of a vacuum, her arse desperate to keep me inside.

Not that I was different, each time I pulled out it was just so I could thrust in. Mum's arse was melting my mind. From the sounds mum was making she was enjoying this more than me. Her butt seemed to collapse on my dick as she came again. Moaning in pleasure so intense it was closer to pain.

I thrust into her arse as hard and fast as I could. Sweat was dripping off me while my breath rasped out of my throat.

My legs tensed and I thrust into mum one final time, moaning as I came in her arse. She was still coming, her muscles quivering like hell and milking my cock for all I had.

I fell back onto my arse and stared at mum while trying to get my breath back. She rolled onto her side and looked up at me completely exhausted.

"You can clean up now. I'm going to bed."

I grinned.

"I'll join you then."

End.

12