Too Good To Be True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gdavis
gdavis
78 Followers

She collapsed in a heap on top of me, "Its not supposed to be that good the first time," she sighed chuckling as she caught her breath. Her body was slick with sweat on top of me.

"Hell, I don't know if its ever supposed to be that good," I added fully satisfied. She laughed before kissing me tenderly on the lips and snuggling against my warm body.

We lay there in the afterglow for a few minutes until she got up to some water. By the time she got back and into bed I was hard again, "I really do it for you, huh, baby?" she said before grabbing another condom out of the nightstand. We enjoyed another exquisite encounter, this time with me on top between her thighs, controlling the temper, driving steadily inside of her until she was singing my name, "Thank you, Luke, thank you."

Needless to say I stayed the night, and then the next night, and the night after that. In a week I was unofficially moved in; she even gave me a key to her place. Soon the only reason I ever visited my own apartment was to grab things to take back to hers. And gradually such trips became less and less necessary; everything I needed was at her place; most importantly her. There was no doubt about it; I just couldn't get enough of Angelica, and for that initial period of time it didn't seem like she could get enough of me either.

One day, about one week after I had moved in, I came home from work and was surprised to see a young man sitting on her couch watching television. At first I was alarmed. I immediately thought that it was her ex-boyfriend. However, when I got a better look at his face I quickly realized that it was her brother, Carlos.

He looked a whole lot different in person than he did in the choir boy like photo Angelica displayed. In fact if I had seen him for the first time on the street I would have quickly suspected him to be a gang-banger. He wore a tight white wife beater over his muscular frame proudly exposing the collection of tattoos that decorated his body, including a large gothic cross prominently featured on his upper right arm. It didn't take much contemplation for me to deduce that there was more than just a "little trouble" in his past.

But I attempted to repress any of my cop inclinations and greeted him warmly. His response in return was cool; he didn't make an effort to hide his own disgust as he watched me kiss his sister hello. Within minutes of my arrival he got up to leave, but Angelica refused to allow him to do so, insisting that he stay for dinner.

He warmed up a bit during dinner. Typical guys, we discovered a mutual interest in athletics; both of us shared an unabashed love for the Lakers. By the end of dinner we were at least on friendly terms, a fact that apparently made Angelica extremely happy.

"He could use a good influence in his life," she said after Carlos left.

"He seems like a good kid," I replied to her delight. She wrapped her arms behind my neck and gave me a long wet kiss.

"You're a good man, Luke," she said staring at me adoringly with her dark brown eyes.

"I try," I joked.

"Well then, you should be rewarded," she kissed me again passionately before dropping slowly to her knees in front of me. She smiled brightly up at me as she undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants. I was rock hard before she even had me unzipped.

She gave me a nice, long, slow blow job, taking the time to let her tongue dance along my swollen cock. Half way through I tried to stop her so we could share the pleasure, but she refused the offer, "Just enjoy," she said her lips glistening wet from her efforts.

I sat down on a chair near the dining room table and did just what she suggested. She swallowed my entire load with no hint of discomfort, keeping me inside her mouth until the last spasm subsided.

Afterwards I was ready to carry her into the bedroom, but to my surprise she told me she had to help out at the restaurant since the night manager was sick. That led to a now recurring discussion about me meeting her parents, or even just visiting the restaurant where she worked. She repeated the same line about me understanding that for traditional Mexican parents it is a big deal to meet someone that their daughter is dating. Especially since her parents were still upset about her breaking off her previous engagement to someone so close to the family.

I felt like putting up more of a fight this time, but as often is the case, the wonder of oral sex had drained my resolve and I eventually meekly acquiesced with a shrug and a sigh.

I barely saw Angelica over the next week; evidently the night manager was really sick. There were a couple of nights where I tried to wait up for her, but since I was accustomed to going to bed at ten so that I could wake up by five, it was hard for me to stay awake past twelve, and she usually got home around a little past one.

I tried to be patient about it, but it was hard to go from spending so much time with her to basically saying hi and bye when I got home for work and she took off. Not to mention the fact that I went from enjoying frequent sex sessions to enjoying none at all. The night that I did manage to stay up until one o'clock, desperate for a little affection, she simply flopped down on to the bed and went to sleep. I tried to wake her, but she said she was just too tired.

Finally Sunday came. I was off and I knew that even if Angelica had to cover the night shift she would at least have some free time in the morning. I woke up early to make her breakfast in bed. She thanked me profusely for my effort and apologized for not being around more. After she finished eating I let my intentions be known by sliding a hand up her thigh under the covers, but she stopped me before I could reach the apex.

"Sorry Honey, its that time of the month," she casually said.

"You got to be kidding me!" I exclaimed louder than intended.

"I'm sorry Baby, you know how it goes," she said caressing my cheek like I was a little boy whose mother just explained to him that he can't go out to play.

"I'm dying here, Sweetheart," I begged.

"I know, and I'm sorry I haven't given you the attention you deserve this past week, but you know how work is."

"Well maybe you could..." I hinted at a way for her to relieve some of the pressure.

"Sorry Honey, I don't do that when I'm on my period."

"What? That doesn't make any sense."

"If I can't enjoy, I don't think its fair that you get to," she replied as if I had offended her.

I gritted my teeth and slammed my head into a pillow. She rubbed my back gently, but at that time her caresses only further irritated me. I got up and took a cold shower. She left for work an hour later and I was left alone again.

I knew it wasn't fair to hold it against her, but rational thoughts weren't exactly at the forefront of my thoughts. Over the next couple of days I could barely contain my resentment. Of course I saw her for such brief moments there wasn't even time to vent that frustration.

That Wednesday, while I was still on duty, I received a call from Angelica around one in the afternoon. She told me that someone had broken the window of her car while parked near the restaurant and she wanted me to come check it out.

When I pulled up to the restaurant she immediately came out the front door. Maybe it was the lack of sex or the fact that I hadn't seen Angelica outside of the apartment during the day for weeks, but in the bright sunlight she looked amazingly good.

So good in fact that rather than appreciate her appearance I instantly became jealous. "Why is she wearing a short skirt and high heels blatantly showing off her incredibly long and smooth legs?" I privately fumed. Every guy in that restaurant was probably drooling in his food watching her sway her hips as she roamed around the place. Plus her tits were bunched up in a low cut top offering another eyeful for the guys inside.

She walked me over to where her car was parked, "You should never park in the alley like this behind the building especially when you leave as late as you do," I lectured her when I saw where she was parked.

"I only parked here this morning so that I could unload some stuff into the back," she shot back.

I approached the side of her SUV looking for a broken window, but saw no sign of entry, "How did they get in? Did you leave the car unlocked?" I curtly asked.

"Look in the back," she instructed.

I opened the back door and leaned in, not seeing anything, but a pair of her panties. As I was leaning over I felt her press against me from behind and sneak around a hand to my crotch, "I think I found the perp," she teased.

I stepped back out of the car and turned to face her, "Angelica, I thought you had a problem, you know I'm on duty."

"I'm sorry Officer, I've been bad, am I in trouble?" she said seductively her deep red lips annunciating carefully each word.

I tried to resist, but I was hopeless against that gaze. I looked down at her hand massaging my now stiff cock and couldn't help, but smile, "Baby sometimes I don't know what to do with you."

"Really Officer, you can't think of any way to punish me?" she continued to play.

"I thought it was that time of the month," I answered bitterly

"How about you frisk me and see," she answered by placing her hands on the side of the car and spreading her legs.

"I tell you," I muttered under my breathe, "Wanna play? We can play," I firmly grabbed her hip and sternly spread her legs wider apart. I roughly patted her sides and lower back, then quickly ran my hands up from her ankle back to her hips. Finally I cupped her breasts and squeezed.

"Ohhh, Officer, I think that's police abuse," she kidded, "I may have to report you."

For as much as her playfulness was annoying me it was also arousing me. I was fully erect, a fact that she ascertained by jutting out her ass and pressing it against my crotch, "I think I found your nightstick Officer," she gloated.

I responded by sliding a hand up her skirt. As the panties in the backseat indicated; she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I brutishly groped her firm round ass, then slapped it sharply making her laugh. I took her laughter as a challenge so I unceremoniously reached around and slipped a finger into her very wet pussy. She threw her head back and gasped, "I don't think that's proper police procedure Officer." she remarked.

"Shut up," I finally ordered fed up with the sound of her voice.

"Ohh, Officer, what's wrong? A little frustrated at home?" she mocked.

"Well, lately my girlfriend has been a real frigid bitch," I shot back harshly.

"It sounds like she has some making up to do," she kept up her act, not flinching in the least at the insult I just hurled at her.

"That she does."

"Well its too bad she has to work late again tonight," she incredulously answered back.

With that she pushed too far. I swung the rear car door open and pushed her into the backseat. Half her body was in the car, the other half hung out prime for the taking. Possessed by an animal need I flipped her skirt up over her waist. She wantonly spread her legs before me, exposing her visibly ripe sex.

It didn't take me but a few seconds to unzip my pants and pull out my straining sex. "Officer Gathers..." she continued to taunt, but I cut her off before she could add another word by roughly shoving my cock straight into her obliging sex.

"Fuck!" she gasped in surprise at the fierce thrust. Normally I consider myself a considerate partner, but right then I had only one thing on my mind, and it wasn't pleasing her. There was a solid week of resentment and sexual frustration which I was dying to release.

I seized her hips and pulled her towards me so that my cock could plunge all the way inside of her. Then just as forcefully I pushed her away sliding myself almost all the way out, before slamming back inside once again. And I continued to control her body building up a stead rhythm until the initial desperate need wore off and I became aware of the fact that I was screwing her in the open air of a public alley. I pulled out of her and pushed her up and into the spacey backseat where I quickly joined her.

I slammed the car door closed. She sprang on to my lap and straddled me. Our lips feasted on each other, wet lurid kisses, the kind exchanged by horny teenagers in the backseat of their parent's car.

"It wasn't just tough on you baby. I missed having you inside of me just as badly," she breathlessly said.

"No need to say it just do it," I impatiently answered back lifting my hips so I could push down my pants and boxers. She threw off her top and bra shoving her round breasts into my face. I hungrily sucked on that pale soft flesh, nibbling on her turgid nipples.

"Shit! I don't have a condom," I exclaimed suddenly realizing that need.

"Don't worry I started on the pill a few weeks ago," she said seizing my cock with her right hand.

I must have given her an apprehensive look because she looked me straight in the eye and said convincingly, "You trust me don't you Baby?"

"Yes," whether I truly did or not there at that moment there was no other possible answer.

"Good," she replied back and with one smooth stroke I was all the way inside of her. She rocked her hips furiously, guiding me up and down at a maddening pace. Normally I would have attempted restrain myself, holdback, make sure that she got hers before I got mine, but it had been too long to care. Each plunge of my cock into her tight wet pussy was a desperate attempt to reach my height.

But it wasn't too long before she surprised me with a long shrill moan, her body stiffening up while her sex clenched tightly around my cock, "That's it baby!" she exclaimed wildly in the midst of an evidently powerful orgasm.

Her climax triggered my own. It was pure bliss. I hugged her tightly to me as I rode the waves of pleasure that swept through my entire body.

"I needed that," she sighed as she carefully slid off my lap. "That was great Honey," she said kissing me on the cheek, "But I got to get back to work."

I was still too caught up in the post-coital haze to move, but managed to respond, "I guess I needed it as well," we both laughed as my radio crackled with a general report. Angelica slipped on her clothes and with one last deep kiss said goodbye, the resentment that had built up in the past week towards her; easily washed away.

Unfortunately, her work schedule didn't ease up after that encounter, but we both made the effort to find the time to connect. Whether it was in the morning before I left for work, or during my lunch break, we would slip in a quickie, although the brief encounters only seemed to whet my appetite even more.

Angelica must have shared that hunger because increasingly she began calling me to set up a rendezvous while I was on duty; actually the fact that I was on duty seemed to really turn her on. I could tell she got a thrill out of calling me "Officer", and gradually our sexual encounters evolved into a game of cops and robbers and the more enthusiastically I played the wilder she became.

It started with the simple of use of my handcuffs to restrain her, first to the bed posts, but she really loved it when I would place her hands behind her then bend her over and slide my cock inside of her. She would squirm with delight as she lay helpless on the bed.

I could tell her to do anything while her hands were tied behind her back and she would do, although eventually the game evolved to the point where she would feign resistance challenging me to force her into whatever act I desired. At first I was apprehensive, but quickly the game began to thrill me as much as it did her.

We began to act out every vile thought that had occurred to me as a cop. I would handcuff her to the bed and order her to "suck my dick". When she refused I would grab her by the back of the head and thrust my cock into her mouth. We became so involved in the game that I even ended up sodomizing her with my night stick. Afterwards I grew concerned that I had crossed the line, but not only did she not complain, in fact she told me that it gave her one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever experienced.

This went on for a couple of weeks, all I could think about at work was what acts we had done and what kind of acts I wanted to do. When she did call me it didn't matter where I was; I would answer her phone call immediately. As a result when I received her call on that fateful day I didn't hesitate to respond.

I had switched to the evening shift in part so my schedule would coincide with hers. It was about a week into that change when she called me on a Wednesday around 10 p.m. a common hour for her to try and reach me for some fun. But this time there appeared to be no acting on her part. She was frantic just like the first time she called me out of fear from her ex-boyfriend. "Luke, Carlos is in trouble, big trouble!" she blurted out.

I was still a little unsure of whether she was fooling around so I wasn't immediately alarmed, but when I tried to calm her down I could tell by the crack in her voice that she wasn't playing, "What's happened?" I asked out of genuine concern.

"He is being held by same guys down here in Korea town. He asked me for a ride down here, told me he had a job lined up, but when he approached the door of the building three guys jumped out and grabbed him. He tried to escape but they forced him inside."

"How long ago did this happen?"

"Just a few minutes ago, please Luke help me."

"Did they see you?"

"No, I dropped him off on the sidewalk away from the building."

"Okay, get to a safe place and I'll call it in."

"No!" she exclaimed, "I don't want to have the police involved."

"Sweetheart, your brother is in serious danger, only the police can help."

"That's why I called you."

"But I can't help you alone."

"Please Luke. My brother can't get in anymore trouble. If he gets caught doing anything he is in big trouble, he is already on parole."

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry, but the main concern is to make sure something serious doesn't happen to him or to you."

"Please, Luke, please!" she begged emphatically.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't."

"I know you can, do this for me."

I knew that it was a horrible idea; that I was making a fatal mistake, but I just couldn't resist. The sound of her terrified voice overwhelmed me. "Okay, I'll see what I can do. I'll be there as soon as I can."

I flipped on my lights and raced downtown, the task of navigating through the busy streets, distracting from the countless doubts racing through my mind. When I arrived Angelica was sitting in her car, tears rolling down her cheeks. She pointed out the building. It was unmarked beyond the address above the door. I was way out of my jurisdiction; there was a special unit assigned to cover Korea town.

I again tried to convince her that we needed to call for more help, but she was adamant that I try first by myself. The desperate look in her eyes wiped out all the proper concerns.

"Okay I'm going to go check it out, but if I sense any serious trouble I'm going to have to radio it in, understand?"

"Thank you Luke, you don't know what this means to me."

Cautiously I walked over to the building. I noticed security cameras on each corner of the building. I tried opening the door, but it was locked so I hit the buzzer. I probably should have called for back up right there, but I didn't, I wanted so badly not to let Angelica down.

After about ten seconds the door opened slightly, just enough for a young Asian male's face to appear. "Can I help you Officer?" he dismissively asked.

Not sure what to do I decided force was my best option. I drew my firearm and pointed it directly at his forehead. The previously smug look on his face washed away immediately. His hands went up in the air and the door swung open. "What are you doing?" he asked in a confused voice.

gdavis
gdavis
78 Followers