Too Good To Be True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The talk" consisted primarily of me listening while as he held my hands he delivered a well thought out speech, occasionally checking written notes.

"Kate, I fell in love with you after knowing you for ten minutes," was how it started out – just what a previously homeless pregnant woman would love to hear from a big, good-looking, rich guy. The speech stayed at that level throughout.

Some of the highlights were that our male and female parts were the most compatible of any in his experience, that our libidos were in sync, that it was his best sex ever, that we had lots in common besides sex, that he loved my body in every way, that he loved my mind and personality "almost" as much as my body (he got a poke in the ribs for that), and that he could see our relationship quickly going to "fully committed."

Half way through his "speech" I realized that I felt the same way about him as he did about me. However, I was having trouble wrapping my brain around the suddenness of the situation, even though I felt like I had known him my entire life.

When he was done he said "Was I too direct? Did I scare you or turn you off?"

"One question," I said. "Were you really looking for a replacement boarder when you met me?

He got a guilty look on his face and replied "I plead my fifth amendment right against self-incrimination."

I smiled devilishly, gave him a kiss on the lips and then said "I'm too horny to think right now. Why don't you fuck me then I might be able to respond to your questions."

He lifted me off the couch, turned me toward the nearest wall causing me to place my hands on it, lifted up my skirt, pulled down my panties, and fucked the living shit out of me. Be careful what you ask for I chuckled to myself as my boobs pressed against the wall just before a massive orgasm hit.

For the next three months we fucked once and made love once virtually every single day. When I tried to give him my rent check he would pretend to be a gigolo, tongue and suck my clit until I begged him to stop, and then tie my hands to the headboard and fuck me doggy until I told him that it was the best sex that I had ever paid for; the bastard. He never cashed my rent checks.

We went to natural childbirth classes together. Everyone assumed that the baby was his and he never did anything to suggest otherwise. He supported me in every way, including catering to some really bizarre cravings, although he did insist on getting his cock sucked for some of the more outrageous ones.

Despite my increased belly size due to all the exercise I was getting, especially being fucked in every position possible for a pregnant woman, only my belly and boobs were big. The rest of me remained the same as before I was pregnant, except for a slight increase in the muscularity of my thigh, back, and arms.

When I was a couple days past eight months pregnant on a Saturday we outdid ourselves and fucked twice and made love once. When we returned from a play that night I was really tired. Seeing my obvious fatigue Blake sat me down on the couch and said "Now that you're tired and vulnerable I have a question to ask you."

"Please can it wait until tomorrow, Blake?" I groaned, not sure that I could even drag my ass to bed.

"No, it can't." With that he got down on one knee, pulled an enormous diamond engagement ring out of his pocket and said "Kate Dee, will you do me the honor of marrying me and listing me as the father on your baby's birth certificate?"

I was dumbfounded. I wasn't sure that this was the smartest move for him but I would have been moronic to turn him down. With tears in my eyes I said "Yes, but..."

He cut me off. "Let's get married before the baby is born. We'll get the license and take the blood test next week and get married the weekend after next."

"OK," was all that I could respond through my tears. He lifted me up, carried me to bed, took off my clothes, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I was now euphoric. I shamelessly flashed my gaudy engagement ring around, felt that I was walking on air despite my excess twenty two pounds, and knew that I had never been happier in my life. As promised he and I went for a marriage license and blood test the Tuesday after he popped the question. I took the day off work on Friday to makes plans for the short-notice wedding, including completing a list of the few people that we would invite, when the phone rang.

"Hello, is this Miss Kate Dee?" the voice at the other end asked after I answered it with a simple "Hello."

"Yes, it is," I said in my now almost constantly sing-song voice.

"This is James Warden. I'm the Assistant Clerk for Mecklenburg County. Uh, there must have been some mix-up with the blood tests that you and Mr. Blake Break took."

"Why is that?" I asked with great puzzlement.

"Because they show that you're brother and sister and if that's right obviously you two are not eligible to get married."

A cold chill came over me and the phone dropped from my hand.

Thanks to luscious Kate for being my muse!

12