Too Much of a Good Thing?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pulled out, he panted, "Do you want more?"

She nodded and looked at the grunt. He whispered in her ear, "I could get recycled for this, but-let me be last, so when your pussy is nice and sore tomorrow, you'll remember me, that I made you that way."

She nodded, then moved into position the trooper who had fingered her clit. As he started working his cock into her, he put one leg up on his shoulder, so he could go even deeper than the sergeant. As he fucked her, she had small orgasms that caused her to spasm and shake, and she realized another trooper kept her leg up on the first troopers shoulder, stabilizing her. She nodded her thanks, and managed to point at him, "You next."

The sergeant had moved back away from Parjee to where a generic linens and towel rack was inside the room. He grabbed a couple towels and went to the shower. he bathed quickly and efficiently, wanting to get back to continue watching. As he came out, he found a central spot where he could observe all 4 women. His only concern for their safety was that they would overdo it, because he knew his brothers would never hurt them. Of all crimes, rape was the most detestable to Stormtroopers. Women were givers of life and pleasure. Instead of being generated in a factory, a woman would create life inside her, then love and nurture that being she had created. This is why women who became family were so revered by storm troopers.

Every child with the most rudimentary education knew that massive cloning, especially long term was unsustainable, so there were limits to how long it could last. The Empire had even decided to start tampering with Stormtrooper clones, with minor gains but major long term damage being sustained. It would not be long before the artificial race would be on the verge of extinction, which is where the women came in.

They would be carefully screened and selected, and then filtered to trooper production colonies. They would have lives of privilege and ease, as mothers to a new generation/mutation of Stormtroopers. Since the new troopers would be naturally birthed instead of grown in factory tanks, they would need actual mothers also, which meant typical tribal family units. The emperor and politicians would no doubt try to stop it, but Stormtroopers were the builders and sustainers of the empire, so their race must be preserved by any means necessary, including sexual reproduction.

He saw where one of the women had been tucked into a bed and was now sleeping contentedly. She had one soldier laying snuggling with her while a couple others sat close by, reading or polishing equipment, and occasionally reaching over to touch her tenderly.

Another woman was on the verge of exhaustion, but still picking soldiers for pleasuring. The sergeant caught the gaze of one of the soldiers and made a ceasing motion, pointing to the woman. The soldier tapped the one who was fucking the woman and said something to him. The other one nodded, then began deeper, harder strokes, to accelerate his orgasm. This caused the woman to begin an immediate climax. Soon his deep grunts mix with her high pitched moans as he buried himself in her with his own orgasm. Once he caught his breath, a few of the other soldiers carried the woman to the shower to bathe her.

The Sergeant smiled in pride. It was a testament to the genetic superiority of Stormtroopers that their pheromones would cause these women to push themselves far beyond their normal limits to achieve ecstasy unavailable with lesser males. It was known amongst family, once a woman had been to the barracks, other males were hopelessly inadequate by comparison. The women would begin committing petty nuisance crimes, deliberately being caught, so as to be arrested and 'detained'.

The Zaybrack female still looked energetic. Zaybracks are a little taller than humans, so this woman was eye to eye with the soldiers. They seemed to have more endurance, but also had more difficulty achieving orgasm. The sergeant had learned a while back to scratch and bite around the horns. The skin there wasn't very sensitive, but since it was never touched, it caused an enthusiastic response. It amazed him that most Zaybrack males didn't even know that trick; it was a wonder their race managed to reproduce. He barked over the order to the troopers , pointing at his head and her head. The woman was being fucked from behind while sucking off another. A third reached over and began scratching around her horns, with obvious effect as the one being sucked let out a loud groan and the one behind her had to grip her hip for stability.

The sergeant now looked over to Parjee. She had switched positions so that now she was leaning over the bed, with one leg propped up on it. The soldier behind her was using strokes with a slight hip pivot when he pushed all the way in. This caused her to moan on each stroke, fully savoring the feel of his cockhead deep inside her. Her moans became louder as she came again, pulling a soldier to her to kiss him and fondle her breasts as she began feeling his cock. As her orgasm subsided, she straightened enough to kiss the soldier fucking her. She said something to him, then bent all the way over the bed. He grabbed her hips then began thrusting hard. She was groping the dick of the other soldier, who was stroking his hands in her hair.

As the soldier came inside her, she cried out and pounded her fists on the bed. As soon as he withdrew, she ordered the 2nd soldier onto the bed and another behind her. With another dick entering her, she began sucking on the penis in front of her. She paused for a moment and looked at the solders around her and said something. They all smiled, then as she kept sucking and fucking, they would reach to touch her. Hands tweaked her nipples, rubbed her clit, stroked her back, and held back her hair so there was a clear view of the blowjob. Since she was being touched, tweaked, and rubbed all over, Parjee's orgasms began coming faster and stronger. As the soldiers she was sucking and fucking came, she shook and moaned nonstop, until they withdrew from her.

At that point she flipped onto her back, and gathered the soldiers around her. She pointed to the grunt, who began finger fucking her as the other soldiers stroked their cocks vigorously. The sergeant could hear Parjee encouraging them, wanting to be splashed and covered in their cum. She would reach out and touch the soldiers, and lick the penises closest to her face. She guided other dicks so that they would touch her breasts. As the first soldier came, it seemed to set off a chain reaction with the others. Hot thick cum shot on her face, hair, tits, stomach, and one even managed to aim his load to her pussy, giving the grunt extra lubrication. She smiled joyously, then sat up. She licked the semen she could, and wiped more of it with her hands and licked it off. She now kissed soldiers, then took the hand of the grunt, who led her to the shower.

A few of the soldiers and the sergeant followed them into the other room. The others were there to seek more voyeuristic gratification, but the sergeant had his concerns. The grunt had dangerous individualist tendencies, and it was critical that he not be allowed to establish any sort of exclusive claim on this female, or any other family. It was rumored that the higher ranking you were, the fewer brothers you would share a woman with, with the generals actually having exclusive mates. He didn't know about that, but he did know that as a sergeant, he had the choice of first access to females who were brought to the platoon barracks.

As he watched, the grunt turned on a shower and washed Parjee down completely, erasing all of the semen from her body. Only after she was completely clean did he begin aggressively kissing and handling her. At one point, the sergeant and grunt caught each other's gaze; the sergeant was staring him down as the grunt shot back a defiant look. The sergeant sighed in frustration. The grunt had experience (surviving battles with very high casualties), above average fighting prowess, natural leadership ability, and an undefeatable personality, so he was obviously one of the better aberrations, but there were problems also. Hopefully the grunt would be able to avoid the Recycler long enough to make sergeant himself, at which point those negative attributes would become assets.

The grunt had Parjee with her back resting against a shower pole, with them standing and her leg wrapped around his pelvis. He was using his arms and his chest pressed against her to support her weight, thrusting into her as the water gently washed over them. Their position was precarious, so Parjee guided them to the floor. She straddled the grunt, and he held his cock upright so she could sink down onto it. He held her firmly by the waist and ribs, controlling the pace and penetration.

The water was now hitting her back, caressing it. The room was comfortably heated, and the floor was some sort of rubbery foam. She leaned forward and kissed the grunt, then leaned back so the water washed over her breasts. A few of the other soldiers drew closer, and the grunt glared at them, but didn't say anything.

Parjee smiled tiredly "Sorry boys, this is my last one. You wore me out."

The grunt pulled her down for another kiss and said in her ear, "Thank you. I wanted you to remember me." He clasped her hands in his, and controlled the tempo and motions by guiding her with their hands. He pulled her close and stretched her out so he could suck her nipples, he pushed her back upright so she rode him, he even would jerk down on her hands as he thrust up, penetrating her far deeper than she had ever felt being on top.

He began to feel his orgasm building, and pulled her down. He said in her ear, "I'm close. Get ready and trust me."

She nodded and kissed him. He straightened her out, then quickly rolled them over so he was on top. They were in missionary position, but her legs were bent up close to her body around his arms, causing his thrusts to be painfully, miraculously deep. Her moans almost became screams, as it seemed she could feel him up inside her chest.

He gritted, "Play with yourself. Start cumming." She complied and in less than a minute she was having the most intense orgasm of her life. As she jerked and spasmed with her whole body, he lowered his chest, with his body giving stabilizing resistance. When she attempted to move her hand from her now aching clitoris, he barked at her "don't stop."

She kept going gingerly, then his motions starting to become erratic and more intense. He breathing became growls and grunts and realizing how close he was kept her going. He thrust brutally hard, practically bouncing off of her abused pelvis. Finally, he quickly grabbed her and pulled her to him as he shot hot semen into her. She screamed and passed out, hearing her name being whispered over and over in her ear.

When she came to, she was lying on one of the beds. She was in a comfortable robe and covered with a blanket. Her pillow was the lap of a soldier, and at her feet, another soldier sat, reading tablet in one hand with his other resting on her feet over the blanket. he was obviously keeping her feet warm by pressing them against his thigh. She could just see the top of another trooper sitting on the floor in front of the bed she was laying on.

As she stirred, the soldiers on the bed smiled at her, and the one on the floor got to his feet; it was the grunt. He kneeled down so his face was level with hers. "Hi. Sleep well?"

She sighed and sat up. "How long was I out?"

The soldier at her head answered. "About an hour. You've had quite a night. Well take you somewhere more comfortable now where you can rest until morning."

Parjee was a little disappointed, but not surprised. After the events of the evening, well, it wasn't like anyone would be looking to cuddle with the barracks pass-around. She nodded. The soldiers on either side of her took her hands to lead her elsewhere. The grunt picked up her clothes and went to follow, but he was intercepted by the sergeant.

"You're restricted to barracks, remember?" The grunt gave the sergeant a disbelieving stare, but did not resist as the sergeant took Parjee's clothes and handed them to a different soldier. He looked down at her. "We do have to enforce discipline, but these others will keep you company for the night if you want. You'll find your cell to be rather comfortable; we have special accommodations for certain citizens."

Parjee nodded. " All right, that would be nice." She looked at the soldiers holding her hands, "what should I call you?" They gave her puzzled looks. "What are your names?"

One of the soldiers replied, "We don't have names, just our formation and duty designators."

Parjee looked at the grunt incredulously. "None of you has a name?"

The grunt chuckled and rubbed the scar on his forehead ruefully, "I had one before I got busted. That's alright; I'll earn it back. I volunteered for a tour on Dath; if I make it back I'll have it again."

The sergeant pulled an instrument off of his belt and held it to the base of Parjee's throat. "this will sting a little." there was a small snap and she felt a sharp pinch. "that is a marker. If you have any trouble or get detained, just let the trooper know you have a marker. You will be protected and cared for."

At this the sergeant gave her a hug and kiss and wished her well. Several of the other soldiers also hugged and kissed her, with the grunt taking an extra moment to stare at her face, like he was committing it to memory.

She spent the night in a comfortable room with a lock that was for show, and a soldier embracing her as she slept. At one point, she did wake him up for sex, and he responded eagerly. She was released in the morning with the other 3 women, all with satisfied looks on their faces. Parjee had a lot to think about. The four women had giggled and made comments about last night's adventure, but she wasn't sure about repeating it.

Epilog: Parjee was in a small shop, restless and irritable, with the shopkeeper taking forever. She growled at the back of the tall woman in front of her who was arguing, and had now knocked over a small display. The shopkeeper grew irate and threatened to call authorities if she didn't leave. The woman turned as she knocked over a second display spewing profanity. Parjee's eyes widened as she recognized the Zaybrack woman from the barracks. The woman smiled at her and said in a low voice, "You can thank me later." She turned back to the shopkeeper and shouted at him "Call every cursed Stormtrooper in the system if you want. You are not going to take advantage of us like that, and we will demolish every piece of junk in here!" The irate clerk pressed a button and a few moments later troopers walked in. Parjee and the Zaybrack were arrested and put into a prisoner transport. Inside, their markers were scanned, then the troopers in the transport removed their helmets. When the armor seal broke, Parjee could smell smoke and leaves, and could feel herself becoming instantly aroused and wet. The Zaybrack grabbed a soldier by the hair and kissed him, then smiled at Parjee, "Ready to go serve the Empire again?"

12