Too Much of a Good Thing Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savvy!? I was horrified!! For a moment I really could not speak. Then I looked up at Susan, and she was not about to help. She had stood up and, standing before me in profile, slipped off her top and bottom. She turned towards me revealing that she too was tanned completely from head to foot. Her breasts were fuller than Heidi’s, but, like the rest of her, superbly proportioned and the only hair on her body was a tiny tuft atop her prominent mound of Venus. ‘Isn’t she gorgeous?’ said Heidi, proudly. ‘She is indeed,’ I stammered, without in the slightest degree committing falsehood. ‘Look…..?’ ‘What!?’ Heidi said sharply. ‘Susan,’ I asked, looking at her directly. ‘Do you really want to go through with this?’

‘Now Ron!,’ Heidi said, with authority in her tone. ‘You really haven’t understood this have you. Susan is not doing this for you, or for herself. She is doing this for me. It’s my birthday present. I want to see you two suck and fuck until she is completely satiated. I want to see her breasts swell, her nipples harden. I want to see her labial lips grow and spread like petals. I want to hear her breathing thicken, her grunts of pleasure. I want to watch your cock slide in and out of her, see it glisten with her juices in the sunlight. I want to see the sweat stand out on her body as she strives for release, to see her spasm and hear her scream with ecstasy. Am I making myself clear?’ ‘Heidi,’ I said. ‘You are making it clear. I understand, I think, what you want. It’s just I don’t think I … we… can do it.’ ‘Of course you can do it! Why do think I chose you? I must have watched a hundred videos looking for the right man for the job. And I picked you. Or are you able to function only with little girls …..?’ ‘No, no! That’s not it at all.’ ‘Well what is ‘It’! Are you aware that just about every man on the planet would kill to get a chance like this!’ I appealed with my eyes to Susan, but her answer was to move towards me, take me by the hand and run her fingers through my chest hair. ‘That’s more like it,’ Heidi said, scuttling about taking mats, cushions and inflatable beds from lockers and strewing them about the boat. ‘Make sure he’s fully protected against UV. It’s like a fire out here.’

Susan had me stand at the center of the ship’s well and took from a locker a large bottle of oil. With the touch of a petal she covered me from head to foot in the oil and rubbed it in, every square inch including the soles of my feet. When it came time, she slipped my bathing suit down and massaged the oil into the tender skin beneath. She worked on my stomach and behind for a long time, then my thighs and arrived finally at my balls and cock. Dropping to her knees on a cushion, she massaged the oil into me for what seemed like an age. By this time, Heidi had covered just about every open space with something soft. The boat-well offered many angles. All positioning of bodies, it seemed, would find a comfortable niche.

Susan’s cool fingers on my cock brought it ever so slightly to life. I relaxed a little. Comfortable or not, Susan was obviously going through with it. So why not enjoy? What did I have to lose? She filled the palm of one hand with the oil and massaged the oil very slowly, deliberately and lightly into my cock using both of her hands. My cock stiffened a little and she drew it up with one palm so that the tip was almost brushing against her lips. ‘Good!’ said Heidi, who had settled into her ‘directors pose’, which had her perched above us on the back seat of the boat with her back against the rail and her legs splayed wide apart. Her cunt lips were already flared and she was beginning to finger herself gently. ‘Now get him up!’ she called out. ‘Slow and steady.’

Very deliberately, Susan edged my cock into her mouth and began to stimulate its head with her lips and tongue. Her tongue made a circular motion about the tip concentrating particularly on the soft underside. I felt my fella coming to attention, the start of what was likely to be a long, long journey. As she eased more and more of my cock into her mouth and began a slow back and forth motion, my arousal was palpable and Heidi was getting excited. ‘Good!’ she said. ‘Now I want a full hour of head. Keep him stiff but don’t bring him off. Tell you what. Move him over to the chair so you can get at his balls better. Put a hat on him so he does not get heatstroke and faint on us.’

So I moved over to the Captain’s chair, a canvas affair into which I settled comfortably, sitting low with my legs wide apart and my balls hanging over the edge of the canvas. Susan had fished me a hat out of a locker, and with my dark glasses I must have cut quite a figure! Heidi positioned us to her liking, then resumed her pose at the rear of the boat. Susan knelt down between my legs and bent forward. I felt her cool mouth close over my cock. Quickly she sucked me stiff and then began a slow up and down motion, sliding my cock in and out of her to about a third of its length, holding my shaft still at the base with her left hand while her right came from below and fondled my balls. From my pose in the canvas chair I could watch her working on me, or turn my head slightly and watch Heidi working on herself. It was hard to say which image was the more erotic.

A full hour is a lot of head, but as a result of Angel’s training I was sure I could maintain control. Susan worked quietly, constant in her motions, maintaining enough pressure to keep me stiff, but no more. My cock tip began to glow nicely as her lips closed around it and released. Heidi let out a little grunt and I glanced up at her. Two fingers of her right hand were sliding in and out of her cunt, which glistened in the sunlight. Two fingers of her left hand were pinching her right nipple, now extended and stiff. Her eyes were fixed on my cock and her breath was beginning to quicken. Susan could not see, but could certainly hear, and her response was to change her stroke so that Heidi could see my cock fully extended. She worked her half open lips up and down the side, going right down to the base. Then she held my erect cock loosely in her hand and began to suck my ball bag. This had tightened, but it loosened now as her lips worked away and she even gave it little nips with her teeth to smooth out the folds. Her head was deep below me now as she took each of my balls in turn into her mouth, holding them there for at least a minute, during which I felt a series of sharp tugs as she sucked and exhaled. Each ball got this treatment five times and I began to gasp myself as the pressure on my balls approached the border between pleasure and pain.

I glanced up at Heidi again and saw that she had taken her fingers out of her cunt and was sliding in ‘Chinese Balls’, like those that Angel had used to stimulate herself while she sucked me. Heidi’s were metallic in color, and quite large, almost as large as pool balls. Her cunt walls expanded to accommodate the balls as she eased one in, then the other, inhaling as she pushed in and exhaling as her labial lips closed to entrap the balls within her. Adjusting her position slightly to make sure the balls stayed in place, Heidi turned her attention to her clitoris. This was large – the largest I had ever seen --- and was now fully erect, a genuine mini-dick! Using fluid from her cunt as lubricant, she stimulated her clit using a circulatory motion of the middle finger of her hand. Meanwhile, Susan had returned her attention to my cock and was again moving her mouth up and down on it, now to about half its length. On the upstroke she would deliberately allow her teeth to brush the glans. The glow returned and began to intensify. Susan’s motions were more stimulating now, but very constant so that my cock soon adjusted to the higher level of stimulation. My fella glowed brighter, but with constant brightness. I sensed that Susan, like Diana before her, was moving me up the ladder from plateau to plateau. Clearly, mine was not the first dick that had her teeth marks on it!

On the upstroke, I was able to see the tips of Susan’s breasts and judge her state of arousal. To my satisfaction, her areolas had swollen and her nipples were hard. This told me that, whereas her actions may be dictated by Heidi, she was not exactly performing under duress, but was stimulating herself at the same time. It had long since occurred to me that Heidi would not ask Susan to do something that she found repugnant and the physical proof that this was indeed the case caused me finally to relax, lie back and enjoy. What had that Mexican fisherman said? The sun the sea and the fish -- who needs beautiful women? And here was I enjoying both! How could I have gotten so lucky?

Susan was maintaining her steady motion, but now on the down-stroke she reached a little further than halfway down my cock. And on the upstroke her teeth brushed all along the shaft and bit gently on the glans before releasing it. She now let my cock leave her mouth entirely on the upstroke, pausing, perhaps so that Heidi could see how swollen the head of my cock had become. Then down again and ever deeper into her throat. She continued in this way for what seemed an age, inexorably increasing the pressure and taking my cock deeper and deeper inside her mouth. Then she came right out, held my cock firm for Heidi to see and scratched the underside of the shaft with her nails as she bent down to give my balls another going over. I felt those sharp tugs as she took my balls one by one in her mouth and sucked, this time much more firmly and more often than previously. She went from one ball to the other and then back again sucking them in and spitting them out until my entire ball bag was awash with sensation and I was almost crying out with the pain. My body tensed up involuntarily, but Susan just continued on working my balls one after the other and scratching her nails up the underside of my cock. I could tell that Heidi was enjoying what she was seeing because her breathing had become heavy and irregular and she would from time to time purse her lips and let out little involuntary grunts of pleasure.

I was enjoying what I was seeing too! The atmosphere on the boat had become intensely erotic. Heidi’s eyes were riveted on my cock and mine were on her clitoris, both stiff like flagpoles. This vision before my eyes allowed me to ignore -- not to ignore, but to withstand, even to welcome--- the sharper and sharper pains that were coursing around my ball bag as Susan kept on sucking and sucking at my balls. Just as I thought I could take it no longer she stopped, rocked back on her heels and then resumed work on my cock, this time in earnest! She used her nails now to needle my balls while taking my cock firmly at the base and plunging it deep into her mouth. She managed to get almost all of it first go and clamped down with her teeth and sucked vigorously so that I too let out involuntary gasps in tune to Heidi’s. Inch by inch she eased out, biting down and sucking hard each time until my cock was free. Then down again and on and on. No-one, not Diana, not even Angel had ever stimulated me with such vigor, such violence. Susan had lost all inhibitions. She too had reverted to the animal and she bit and sucked and scratched my cock and balls, herself moaning, groaning and grunting as though she were about to orgasm too.

I wondered how long I was going to be able to stand such treatment. Either I would come, or she would bite my cock right off! Heidi’s grunts and moans were louder now and more frequent. She had long since ceased caressing her clitoris. Now she was using all four fingers of her right hand to massage vigorously the flesh immediately above its base. Her clit stood out like a sentinel in a groin that raised higher and higher from the seat as Heidi pushed upwards into her orgasm.

Susan raised her head from my cock and the pair of us watched Heidi in fascination. ‘Yes, Yes Yes YES!!…’ Heidi came with a massive yell that reverberated about the boat. Her groin jerked up and down wildly responding to the aftershocks which seemed to go on for ever. ‘Oh God! Ah Ah Ah AH!! ---- Oh Oh OOH! OOOOHH!!! She was lost in a world in which there were only two elements. No earth, air, fire and water, but simply clitoris and cunt! On and on went the waves of Heidi’s orgasm, reverberating from the waves and shocking the seagulls.

A few minutes later, Susan was up where Heidi had been and I was enjoying my first taste of her cunt. ‘Warm her up,’ Heidi had said. ‘ Slow and gentle. You’re going to be at it for at least two hours so you might as well get comfortable!’ And so saying she had disappeared down into the cabin. Susan settled into the nest of cushions Heidi had built up at the back of the yacht. Her shoulder blades rested against the back rail and her feet were up on the seat beside her, one on each side. The pressure this pose exerted opened her labial lips just slightly and I could see that within she was bright pink, and already glistening. No surprise considering the action to date, though I did wonder whether Susan was more aroused by the manner in which she had practically pillaged my cock and balls, or by the massive orgasm that the sight of this had induced in Heidi. I wished the former, but I suspected the latter.

I wanted to ask Susan how she was feeling, but somehow this did not seem appropriate. I had the notion that no matter what I said or asked her reply would be something to the effect that this was Heidi’s treat, not hers or mine so we needed to focus on that. She obviously was not entirely comfortable having sex with one of her ‘reports’ -- for which she could hardly be blamed – but then again she did not seem overtly uncomfortable either. The way she had settled into her nest did not suggest that what had happened, and was about to happen, was, exactly, a hardship for her! So I decided to just get on with it, enjoy the sex as long as it lasted and to hell with whatever else.

As had become my standard ‘opening gambit’ when starting out on a woman -- you can tell from the way I phrase this that I was already thinking of myself as an expert even though until Angel came along I had not tasted a single cunt in my life! -- I started work on the inner part of Susan’s upper thigh, brushing the velvet-soft skin with the backs of my fingernails and, using lots of saliva, edging my tongue bit by bit gently into the crack where the thigh joined the pelvis. There would be plenty of time to hit the sweet spots. Meanwhile, nothing was more effective, I had found, than working in a circle around the vaginal area and edging gradually inwards from the edges. Every woman I had done this to had reacted the same way, though not with the same urgency. Susan was an extreme case. She was extremely patient and, I thought at first she was gong to be my first ‘defeat’. But No! There was that key sign -- a slight, but noticeable opening of already wide-open thighs. I knew it because I reacted the same way to the same kind of treatment. It was a reflexive, directing of the attention of the flicking tongue-tip to the kernel of the flower. Time to move in…..

I became conscious that Heidi had returned. She was standing behind me holding a tray. She had obviously been there for a while because she said, ‘Not bad! She’s really into it! I’ll have to watch carefully. Maybe I will learn something!’ Heidi had brought drinks, two colas and a beer. It was not a good beer, but then I was not complaining. It was hot out there and I realized suddenly how thirsty I was. But if I thought we would take a break to enjoy our drinks I was wrong. ‘Go on, go on! You can surely suck a beer can and a woman at the same time!’ Heidi chuckled. ‘I brought some ice. Looks like she’s about ready for it.’ And so saying, Heidi climbed up on the seat and, leaning over, took a chunk of ice in two fingers and used Susan’s left nipple to melt it. Susan caught her breath at the sudden sensation and her body flinched. Heidi continued stimulating the nipple tip until it was stiff and full. Then she switched to the other nipple and repeated, going backwards and forwards from nipple to nipple until the ice was completely melted. Meanwhile my tongue tip had reached the base of Susan’s labial lip and was working slowly up and down the side of the labial wall.

Susan had very long and pronounced cunt lips which she obviously kept completely shaved of hair. There was a faint taste suggesting she had used some kind of oil, cream or powder to finish off the job. I painted a picture of her --- this supposed staid boss of mine! --- shaving herself and rubbing oils and creams into the folds of skin around her cunt before coming to work. How unsuspecting her underlings! If I were to tell, no-one would believe a word. And if I were to as much as suggest that I had spent a good chunk of my Saturday on a yacht with my head between Susan’s legs, gliding my tongue effortlessly along and through those impeccably manicured, satin-smooth folds, whoever was in ear shot would have me locked up in a madhouse! This -- what was happening --- did not happen in real life!

I could feel from the way her body was making little flinches that Heidi was still at work with the ice. I looked up. Susan’s nipples were now bright red and at full stretch. They were long and extremely prominent, almost like two miniature fully erect cocks. Heidi was beginning to breathe headily and when she raised her right leg and stretched it across Susan’s body, supporting herself on right foot and left knee, I saw why. Susan had taken a piece of the ice and was massaging it into Heidi’s cunt. The piece disappeared and another took its place. Susan found several chunks of ice that had fused together to make a chain and she began to work it into Heidi’s cunt like a dick. She eased this ice prick gently into Heidi until it was fully inside her and her vagina closed around it. The Susan found another larger piece of ice and began using it to stimulate Heidi’s clitoris. Soon this was standing out almost as prominently as Susan’s nipples, on which Heidi had continued to work.

This scene was extremely erotic and it became even more so as Heidi crouched even further over Susan and began to stimulate Susan’s left nipple with her clitoris. Heidi angled herself in such a way that ice water from the ice-prick in her cunt trickled out, first along the length of her clitoris and then onto Susan’s nipple, keeping both stiff and erect. My ministrations continued and I reached the lip of the volcano running my tongue up the left and right sides of the cleft, which now opened as a flower does when it admits a pollinating agent. I began to work Susan’s cunt lips now in earnest, sucking as well as licking and occasionally catching the skin fold between my teeth. Judging from the build up of fluid inside her vagina, Susan was highly aroused. But she was not demonstrative about it in the way that Heidi was. Aside from the occasional twitch when I bit her or when a particularly large volume of ice water dripped down onto her nipple, she kept her pelvic area very still and relaxed. I knew why she did this because it was something I had learned during those long nights where Angel seemed to want to suck my dick all night. In order to stay the course I had to keep my cock relaxed and as far as possible in a state of constant stimulation. It was rapid, uncontrolled changes that caused the pot to boil over, spoiling the fun for as long as it took to get interested again. As I had learned to pace myself, so I recognized Susan doing it now. Her oral stimulation was intensifying -- if Heidi stuck to her ‘script’ we were not a quarter of the way through -- Heidi was working as hard as she could to come all over her breasts, and who knew what else was coming down the line? There was no need at all to hurry along. Susan was moving steadily from one plateau to the next in her excitement curve as I had done with Diana, enjoying herself more and more as she did so.