Too Tough To Tame Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never before in her life had the young wife experienced such a shocking sense of wicked fascination, even when she had sucked Matt's cock. The strange sight and obscene sounds held her helplessly spellbound as her titties began to throb painfully with a lewd desire of their own. She found herself thinking of Calvin Rhodes the night before, wishing he'd licked her cunt instead of just going ahead and fucking her. Then she might have cum too, then it might not have been brutally fucked her! She knew if he were here right now ... right now at this very moment ...!

"I'm cumming ... cumming ... oh, wow, I'm cumming!" Francine groaned, finally crooning off into a weird little wail as she choked and sputtered out her lewd satisfaction.

Then the man lowered her legs and was raising himself up over her to kneel in front of the brunette's face with his knees straddling her naked shoulders on either side. His hugely throbbing cock stood out in the air like a massive pole. He had his hand around it, rubbing the glistening head softly against Francine's wetly parted lips.

Claire saw the girl's head come eagerly forward as the man thrust his hips at her face, sliding his huge prick deep within the confines of her anxiously receiving mouth as he tangled his fingers in her long hair and she began a gentle sucking motion. Claire could dimly see the tiny ridges of soft pink flesh pulling from Francine's oval lips as his impaling member drew back and then disappeared up inside once again, his thick cock sliding all the way to the back of the pinioned woman's throat.

Claire watched, transfixed, as he began a rhythmic sawing back and forth, never withdrawing his prick all the way, but leaving its blood-engorged tip just inside the warm wetness of her softly clasping mouth. Then Francine was reaching up between her own trembling thighs, cradling the softness of his cum-filled balls in her palms. She stroked them gently as she sucked voraciously at his steadily ramming cock that in the eerie candlelight looked to Claire like a wetly glistening piston of flesh, moving methodically in and out between her nibbling lips. Again, Claire heard little mewls and groans of shameless pleasure.

Abruptly, an electric-like jolt shot through Claire and she nearly cried out her alarm as she felt a pair of huge masculine hands slipping around her from behind and curling over her voluptuously ballooning tits.

"Shhhh, they'll hear us," a strange, accented voice whispered in her ear as he drew her tightly back against his hard body, pressing his stiffening cock lewdly into the crevice between her twisting ass-cheeks.

"What? Who are you?" Claire hissed, struggling to make him let her go. Turning her head, she saw a swarthy-complexioned Arab in his thirties, elegantly dressed, obviously one of the more well-to-do Arabs in the country.

"I am Hamid. I was in the kitchen when you came in" He wrenched her body tightly back. "Quite a show, isn't it?" he continued to whisper, his warm breath hot in her ear. "I have been standing behind, watching you too. They went to the library when I went to get ice from the kitchen. When I came back, there was no one here. Then I saw you come, so I decided to stay after all."

"Please ... pleasssse ... let me go!"

"She is really sucking him off, isn't she?" He held her firmly and went on as though he hadn't heard her.

"Y-you ... don't have to talk that way," Claire hissed back at him over her shoulder. "And take your hands off me this minute," she ordered.

She tried to squirm free of his clutching fingers on her softly billowing tits, feeling a numbing fear rising through her trapped body. Wild thoughts of what he might do to her raced through her brain, and she decides that if she could only wrench free and run ... but he was not about to release his hold, and she felt him grinding his thickly pulsing cock into her squirming ass-cheeks, pressing her skirt into the soft quivering crevice between her ass.

While his hand massaged her tits, he whispered, "Now, why are you getting upset You have been standing here watching them sucking and licking each other for ten minutes. You know what I believe? I believe you wish you were that little girl and had that big juicy cock right in your own pretty little mouth."

Again Claire tried to quietly struggle with him, her whole being filled with revulsion at the filth he was spewing into her ear. But his clutching hands only ground harder into her trembling tits as did his pants-enclosed prick against her defensively tightening ass-cheeks.

Suddenly, the man with Francine stopped, pulling his cock from her mouth as he suspiciously looked around the room. Claire strained to see his face but could catch only fleeting glimpses of his pale features.

"You hear something?" the dark-haired man asked Francine, still craning his neck while Hamid, holding tight to Claire's straining tits, held her locked firmly in front of him.

"No," Francine cooed, "but I don't give a damn anyway. Come back here, you crazy son-of-a-bitch. Fuck me now, honey. Fuck it in my cunt ... oh, Jesus, yes, that's the way ... the way to do it!"

"Please!" Claire gagged. "Please, let me go!"

But, instead, the strange Arab pushed her closer to the door where they could watch the deplorable performance even more easily. All the while, he continued brazenly squeezing and caressing her helplessly quivering titties, and his hotly jerking cock throbbed deep between her ass-cheeks. She was beside herself with a near uncontrollable mixture of rage at Francine and impotent fear of this awful man. Her growing fear, however, was muted by an unfathomable smoldering lust which the fucking couple and the Arab's foul obscenities were kindling within her.

"See there, my blonde bibeh ... now he's fucking her," the man, Hamid, whispered, and then his hand was slipping down inside the cleavage of her daring black dress to her nakedly heaving tit, cupping it hard as she gasped at the wet, abandoned coupling of the two entwined bodies on the library floor.

Hamid gave a sudden hard pinch against Claire's soft rubbery nipple, sending a flash of pain and pleasure shooting along the full length of her spine so that she had to clench her teeth tight to keep from muttering a helpless groan that might be heard by Francine. His tongue flicked wetly into her ear, causing her to squirm back against his thickly pulsing cock.

"See that?" He continued the lewd mutterings into her ear. "She has got her long white legs wrapped right up around his neck now, so that her cunt is wide open and he can fuck his cock up into her belly until she can taste it!"

"Oh God, please don't." Tears welled into the defenseless young blonde's eyes. She was horrified at the humiliation of being caught peeping at such an obscene spectacle -- he had her in a position where she couldn't fight back and he knew it. If she resisted too strongly, they were bound to be overheard in the next room, and she would be discovered out here spying on Francine's lewd activities. And that would be all that was necessary to end the relationship with one of her best friends. God, why had Francine done this? Couldn't she have waited until Claire had come and left?

The figures in the library were still for a moment and Claire was certain they had been discovered. It was as if her blood had turned to ice water for that brief panic-filled instant, then she saw the dark-haired man begin a slow rocking motion as he resumed his animalistic fucking into the abandoned brunette's cunt.

Once more, the entrapped blonde's eyes riveted helplessly on the wantonly fucking pair and she saw the man withdraw slightly, his heavily throbbing prick sliding out of Francine's cunt for several inches before he thrust forward again, holding his massive cock totally embedded far up in her pussy. Again he withdrew until the underside of the lust-swollen head, wet and glistening, was visible to the hypnotized Claire.

Her mouth dropped open in disbelief as she watched Francine's long white legs come down to wrap convulsively around his rocking hips, her heels tight against his bucking ass-cheeks, straining to pull him back deep up inside her pussy with each withdrawal. The cords on the inside of her thighs flexed tightly as she pushed her wetly clasping cunt back up over his deeply fucking prick.

Her hollowing ass-cheeks lifted several inches off the pastel-colored Persian rug as she struggled upward, desperately trying to absorb the entire stiff length of his massively throbbing cock up into her hot, expectant cunt.

A vicious, wet sound resounded through the library as she eagerly slithered her pussy up to welcome his huge thickness. Her flexing ass-cheeks began a rhythmic beating up and down his steel-hard cock, his softly dangling balls slapping in tempo against her faintly puckered little asshole below.

Francine was mouthing obscenities at the wildly fucking man as she squirmed lewdly in the throes of passion beneath him, causing the exciting tingle to dart menacingly between Claire's gradually wet thighs once more.

Now, as she watched, completely absorbed, the indistinguishable man curled his hand beneath the girl's undulating ass, the tip of his extended middle finger tantalizingly circling the small pink ring of her tightly puckered asshole. It played there for a long teasing moment, then suddenly brought a tortured groan from the brunette's twisting body beneath as his finger slipped through the protective fleshy ring and disappeared obscenely up against the tiny circle. Legs kicked out again, another tortured moan and curling of toes, and then the legs locked over his ass once more as Francine pumped her loins once more to meet both lewdly probing instruments.

Suddenly, Claire's own body stiffened as she felt Hamid's hand sliding down over her smooth belly, down ... down ... to gently apply pressure at her heatedly pulsing pussy mound. All the while the few drinks she'd drunk coursed lazily through her bloodstream, intensifying the sudden unchecked depraved sensations beginning to surge through her feverishly responding body.

Desperately she clenched her eyes shut, fighting against the primitive need to be screwed with all her strength as his insistently roaming fingers nipped teasingly at her stiffening nipples, and the , growing hardness of his prick ground into her ass-cheeks, bringing forth weak submissive moans from her twisting lips.

"Goddamn, you're luscious," he hissed into her ear. "You are one of the most glorious American women I have ever seen. And you need to be fucked so badly, just like Francine is getting fucked!"

"Ohhhh, don't, don't, don't! Please ..." Claire whimpered as she felt the delicious wanton feeling rippling across her skin.

His hand slid down over her dress to her wetly pulsating cunt.

"Oh God, no ... don't do that! Don't touch my pussy! You mustn't!" she sobbed, still conscious of the heavy groans coming from the library. She moaned and tried to pull away from his lewd caresses, using all her willpower to overcome the myriad strange sensations building against her will deep in her belly.

She gasped and held her breath as she felt him edge the hem of her dress up to the top of her trembling legs, letting the cool night air rush against them. Suddenly his fingers came into hot, searing contact with her naked thighs and a ravishing shock rippled up through her steaming cunt as she felt him slipping an extended finger slowly under the tight elastic band of her sheer panties.

The aroused blonde squirmed back against him, one hand trying to push him away while the other fought to pull out his hand exploring inside her dress, cruelly squeezing her tits. But he was not to be denied and she whimpered helplessly as his fingertips found her cunt and thrust gently up into it, parting the soft blonde pussy hairs and making sudden delicious contact with the tiny throbbing head of her clit. The little bud was wet and slippery from the unwanted desire permeating her whole being, and she sucked in her breath tightly to hold back the groan of pleasure she felt building deep in her chest.

Dear God! There was nothing she could do and the tears of humiliation cascaded warmly down her cheeks as, to her horror, she found herself involuntarily reacting to the maddening caresses of her hotly quaking tits and cunt. She was excitedly wet between her legs and found her hips suddenly gyrating in unintentional rhythm to the light teasing of his finger rummaging up between her voluntarily parted thighs.

"You know you want me to screw you," he breathed hotly into her ear. "My nice big cock slipping into that tight little cunt of yours. Tell Hamid you want him to fuck you good and proper. C'mon, we'll do it quick before they cum."

It snapped then that thread of willpower she had still possessed -- as she felt Hamid's hand lift her dress above her hips, bunching it around her wasp-like waist. He drew her thin white nylon panties down over her smoothly rounded ass-cheeks and she numbly lifted her feet as he pulled them from her ankles. Then his heavy body was pulling her over to the couch.

Claire could hear the metallic sound of a zipper being opened as she trembled nakedly, half in fear and half in impatience. Then ... a slight movement on the cushions ... hands searching over her, pulling her thighs wide apart ... his weight crawling between her spread legs ... urgent hands parting the lips of her throbbing cunt ... and suddenly the blunt stab of a fiery cock head at her cum-drenched pussy hole.

Her whole body twitched and writhed uncontrollably on the soft cushions as she groaned in abandoned welcome to the deliciously huge prick sinking so deep and recklessly up into her cunt. Her face contorted with passion, mews of ecstasy escaping from her tightly clenched teeth.

Moaning incoherently, the abandonedly responding young blonde wound her long smooth legs around the Arab's hips as he sunk his cock far up into her hungrily devouring cunt. The velvety smooth walls of her pussy held him, squeezing tightly around his prick until she could feel every inch of his heavily pulsing cock.

She had never known this madness before -- and her lust-hazed mind reveled in her weakness as she screwed her hips up tight against the Arab's pelvis until she could feel the tantalizing swelling of his cum-filled balls pressed into the wetly stretched ass below her cunt. The soft, juice-laden balls danced teasingly against her sensitive asshole, sending shivers of lewd delight surging through her fluttering nerve ends.

There was nothing else in the world -- no tomorrow, no yesterday, no Matt -- nothing but this deep dark hole of lust and flesh, of belly smacking against belly as they lay on the couch, his cock grinding furiously up into her cunt.

"Oooooh, yes, fuck it hard, darling, fuck it hard! Give it to meee!" she begged, gasping in her ecstasy as she realized she was already starting to cum. She thought fleetingly that her body had become something animal -- surely she was no longer human as she twisted and contorted beneath his thickly fucking prick.

Totally abandoned to lust, she spread her quivering legs even wider apart and then pulled them up to her own shoulders, bending them at the knees and spurring him on like a wild stallion with the heels of her feet digging into his hard-muscled ass. He had dropped his pants from his hips and the obscene feeling of the cool metal zipper pressing into her thighs brought further surges of lewd delight coursing frenziedly through her.

She was vaguely aware of someone entering the living room, but nothing mattered now except the male body driving his cock rhythmically into her cunt from above.

"You bitch," an angry male voice said.

The puzzling voice continued to attack her, but it didn't matter. Her body was white-hot and her head flailed from side to side wildly, her mouth open in slavish abandon. Hamid's heavy body dropped down on her twisting form like a savage beast, smashing her hotly quivering tits tightly back against her chest. His huge prick fucked deep into her hungrily waiting cunt like a battering ram, pushing the unresisting waves of her hot pussy flesh before its cruelly rampaging head. Her cunt clasped around his thickening cock voraciously, wetly devouring its ever-burgeoning head to the very hilt. She groaned in relief at the wonderful rigidity filling her lewdly stretched pussy walls as he continued a hard deep thrusting into her obscenely grinding cunt.

"Don't let me stop you," a male voice said. "Just go right ahead. But, boy, are you ever going to be sorry you did this to me. You are going to be so sorry!"

Claire's body drove on unheeding -- she was almost ready to cum and could not stop now. Tiny relentless flames of lust flared in her belly, burning the insanely tingling walls of her hungrily devouring cunt. Sweat was pouring from her body as she strove wildly for the end -- just an infinitesimal second away.

And then ... and then ... it happened.

"Aaaannnnnngggghhhh! I-I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming! Fuck harder! Fuck harder!" she pleaded in a voice distorted with passion. "I'm cumming -- aaaaaahhhh!"

Her hands darted behind his driving ass, pulling him in maniacal frenzy deeper and deeper up into her wildly cumming cunt. Her cum juices flowed wetly out around his still fucking cock, seeping down the sweating crevice of her buttocks and flooding his balls as they rubbed rhythmically against her tight-puckered ass-cheeks.

Above her, Hamid groaned and she could feel the lewd, hot waves of his juice shooting deep up into her greedily milking womb, mixing lasciviously with her own pussy juices. Her head whirled in depraved sensuality as the powerful fiery squirts surged wildly into her, filling her to the bursting point with this Arab's heated cum. The hot, juicy walls of her cunt clasped and unclasped desperately, milking at the jerking prick like a sucking, starving mouth, until Claire's firm young body was drained of everything -- and her limbs collapsed loosely onto the couch cushions, as Hamid's grip on her legs was released and he fell heavily on top of her.

They lay there panting, still almost fully dressed, for several moments before she again became aware of the other, unknown presence in the room. In her ecstasy, she had assumed it was Francine, and she hadn't cared, hadn't had the power to stop even if her friend had seen them. But now she turned her head and opened her fluttering eyelids to look up through the narrow hazy slits of her lust-smoked eyes at the unbelievable presence of her husband.

It was Matt!

Or, at least, it had been Matt, for his tall figure was now tearing out of the house, overturning everything that came into his path. He had seen her being fucked by the Arab!

"I came back from the business meeting early," he turned and spat venomously from the door. "I figured you might have gone to visit the banners, but I'll admit I didn't figure you would fuck them!" Then, with an abrupt turn, he was out the door.

Not too much later, Claire left the apartment without so much as having spoken to Francine, and without a good-bye glance at the Arab who had screwed her so well. She cried helplessly all the way back to the hotel in the taxi, wondering what the hell she could do to get herself out of this mess!

-three-

Claire and Matt avoided each other the next day.

Matt didn't know how Claire felt, he did not dare ask her for fear of what it might open up,. but his own mind was a mass of confusion. Now that he had seen that man fucking Claire last night, what was he to do? Nothing in his life had ever prepared him for dealing with a situation like this. As a geologist, his mind had been trained to deal with facts -- and he had enough of those to prove his wife's infidelity -- and he could handle that part of it. What he could not handle were the emotions that had come with the discovery. They were tearing him apart!