Too Tough To Tame Ch. 03: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More, more, her eager cunt seemed to be begging, and she drove her finger faster and faster to no avail. The white-hot heat she was suffering inside only grew and grew until she thought she would die from the blissful agony!

Claire continued finger-fucking as she saw Francine's hands move dancingly under the moonlight down her belly flesh to tangle in Hamid's hair, pulling his sucking lips and lashing tongue even tighter to her now softly gyrating loins. Claire clutched the door frame with her supporting hand until her fingers ached and turned white from the strain, knowing she should run and find Grant so that he could also view the shocking scene she was watching, but she couldn't. She wanted a cock to fuck her wantonly responding body, but her body would not obey. She had to look - the lewd spectacle seemed to be hypnotizing her!

By now, Hamid had worked the recently exhausted brunette back up to a fever pitch and her mouth hung open in ecstatic abandon as she continually wet her parted sensual lips with the roving pink tip of her tongue. Her glassy, lust-crazed eyes stared up into nothingness as her hips began a slow up-and-down movement in rhythm to the probing of her Arab lover's lashing tongue that promised soft mewls of animal pleasure to seethe out from between her clenched teeth. The responding woman was gradually becoming lost once more in a mindless uncontrolled lust and her upper torso writhed like a belly dancer's beneath her upturned legs.

Claire was becoming lost in her own bodily appetites, no longer certain whether the two writhing bodies were real or a figment of her imagination - they sometimes seemed to her to be erotic dancers performing inside her own prurient mind. Waves of mind-bending sensations were racing through her, her pussy was burning out of control ... nothing in the world existed anymore but the scene she was witnessing, and she seemed somehow mystically connected to the two lewdly writhing figures fucking before her very eyes!

Hamid had raised himself up slightly on his knees as he slaved over the writhing form beneath him, and as he spread his knees a little on the pavement to balance himself, Claire suddenly caught sight of his softly dangling balls and thickly swollen cock and she remembered how good it had felt in her pussy! It seemed to Claire that his balls were swelling by the second before her very eyes and pulsing excitingly as he became aroused by his lewd sucking at Francine's nakedly splayed cunt.

In spite of her desire to go find her husband so that he could fuck away the fire sparked by the lewd spectacle, the excited wife squirmed her cunt down tighter onto her own fingers and thrust her ass-cheeks back to wave nakedly beneath her nightgown. Her rounded ass-cheeks circled wantonly as she delved deeper and deeper up into her wetly throbbing cunt, and she wished she had something loner and thicker to put up inside to still the hunger building almost to an unbearable pressure point.

Then, suddenly without warning, she felt a rubbery hardness probing up under her nightgown from behind into the narrow crevice of her rotating ass-cheeks. She started to cry out in fright as her fingers slipped wetly frown her cunt, but a hand clamped roughly over her mouth prevented her from letting any sound pass her lips. She was holding her breath from shock and then she heard her husband's voice whispering in her ear.

"It's okay, baby, it's just me, you look like you need a little help!"

Claire mumbled incoherently into his hand pressed over her mouth and rolled her eyes back to look into his face leaning down over hers. He was staring past her through the glass door into the yard where Hamid and Francine were doing lewd things to each other's bodies! God, how excited he had been when he had first seen them fuck. His eyes were filled with a combination of lust and jealousy. He wanted what Francine was giving to Hamid!

He must have been watching for some time without Claire's knowledge, because she could feel his already stiffened cock rubbing excitedly up between her naked ass-cheeks, obviously driven by the passion infusing his aroused cock with throbbing hot blood.

"God!" he whispered hoarsely. "She's really getting turned on. Look at that little bitch go! Goddamnit, she's hot ...!"

Claire's eyes involuntarily returned to the couple on the patio. Francine was twisting and writhing as though she were trying to squeeze the life out of a hungry little animal trapped in her belly, and then suddenly Hamid stopped what he was doing and pulled her knees down, spreading her legs flat out on the ground. He crawled up over her thrashing body, his lips slowly working their way up over her white skin, pausing now and then at soft, sensitive spots for a quick flick of the tongue.

Again, Claire focused on the now hugely expanded cock protruding into full view between his legs; his cum-swollen balls beneath filled to bursting with his juices. His cock paused momentarily over Francine's undulating cunt, and both Matt and Claire thought the Arab was going to fuck it up into Francine's belly right then and there! But, instead, he continued slowly moving all the way up her slippery, sweating torso until he straddled her quivering up-thrust titties.

The lewdly excited wife could see the firm lush mounds squeezing up around his heavily pulsing shaft as he took them in his hands and pressed them against his lustfully rigid cock. He stroked his prick back and forth between them, flicking at the tautly erect nipples with his thumbs as he went, then he moved farther until his ass-cheeks were pressed heavily down on her titties. Claire saw the tight mounds bulge out as his weight sank down, smashing them against Francine's chest. His thickly jerking cock stood straight out from his belly, the rubbery tip only a few inches above the girl's gasping mouth.

Then, he reached one hand back behind him and with a quick flick of his wrist, shoved his middle finger up between her wide-open legs, fucking it deep into the soft, cum-slick flanges of her cunt as far as the flatness of his palm. Francine shuddered as he rotated it around inside her pussy hole, teasing the wetly sensitive walls until finally she moaned and gasped, breathing a harsh groan of surrender to the lascivious ministrations her Arab lover was working on her body. The hotly aroused girl began jerking her pelvis up to meet the hand worming its way rhythmically deep inside her.

Matt was still holding one hand over his wife's mouth so she could not cry out, while with his other he reached around under her arm and began kneading through the thin material of her nightgown at her ecstatically quivering tits. Claire felt her nipples responding uncontrollably inside her gown as his fingertips played over them, twisting the tiny buds into tingling erection. Down between her naked ass-cheeks she could feel his pulsating cock slipping up and down in teasing motion until, suddenly, as he bent his knees behind her, it slipped through the narrow juncture of her inner thighs so that the huge head was thrust up between her legs, the rubbery tip rubbing back and forth along the wetly throbbing slit of her cunt. The little velvety gland flipped back and forth over her clit as she had been doing previously with her own middle finger, driving her wild with even more intense, wanted, craving sensations in her belly!

Behind her, the lewdly aroused young husband could feel his wife beginning to respond to his presence. Her nostrils were flaring above his hand covering her mouth as she breathed more and more raggedly, and he could feel her smoothly curved ass-cheeks begin to slowly grind back against his massive prick. Slowly he released his hold over her mouth, afraid for a minute that she might scream loudly with passion and bring the couple's attention to the fact that they were being watched, but Claire made no such effort after the first gasping intake of air.

Matt slipped his hand around to the back of her nightgown and in one swift motion lowered his hand between the thin fabric and the fullness of her titties.

Claire hardly noticed what was happening. In front of her spellbound gaze Hamid's face twisted into a lewd moonlit grin as he reached down with his free hand to press the underside of his swollen cock in a slow teasing circle around Francine's open lips. Her tongue flicked hungrily out from between her teeth, licking at the tiny opening at the end of his prick, and she strained forward, the cords in her neck standing out as she tried to suck the tantalizing instrument deep into her mouth, but Hamid laughed above her and kept it just out of reach, allowing only the tip of her tongue to lick greedily up and down its underside. He was still rocking slowly back and forth on her smashed-down tits, bringing his cock almost up to the working wetness of her lips, then backing it away again.

The obscenely fascinated young wife's breath was coming in short quick gasps as she involuntarily continued to stare at the scene being played before her. The gnawing heaven and hell of sensation in her belly continued pervading her entire being until she didn't think she would be able to stand another minute of it without somehow satisfying her unbearable longing! She squeezed her upper thighs together again around Grant's wonderful huge cock, now moistened by her seeping pussy-juices, and moaned softly in front of him.

Claire could feel the yearning building within her to have him fuck his long thick cock up inside her pulsing cunt, and suddenly she wanted him to fuck her more than anything else in the world!

Matt felt the abrupt change of mood in the woman before him, and he quickly wrapped his arms tighter' around her, as he whispered in her ear.

"Claire, I'm going to fuck you good now!" His voice was heavy and thick. "You're going to love it, just like Francine does!"

The arm around her shoulders caused the top of her nightgown to fall to her waist as her huge white titties were nakedly exposed. With a deft motion of his hand, Matt pulled away the other strap of her nightgown.

Now her titties were completely bare, and he cupped her right one in appreciation as he gazed lewdly down over her shoulder, breathing heavily into her ear, his eyes devouring the cream-white mounds tipped with their throbbing pink nipples.

"What a pair of tits! I've always loved them," he gloated hoarsely, kneading greedily at the resilient white mound in his palm, trapping the hardened, sensitive nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He pinched it until the excruciating sensation brought tiny gasps of pain and surprised excitement from his wife's lips. He pushed forward with his pelvis to grind up from behind against the narrow crevice between her tightly clenched ass-cheeks.

Matt didn't want to wait any longer! He crushed her ribs so tightly in his embrace that she thought they would break as he leaned back forcing her feet up off the floor. She let out a weak, stifled cry and kicked her knees up in front of her as he carried her through the glass door, sliding the door open with his elbow. ...

She couldn't believe what Matt was doing! He was carrying her out the glass door and onto the patio where Francine and Hamid were fucking!

Claire had never been so happy in her entire life. Everything was really going to be all right, after all. She was going to get all the fucking she would ever want ... from Matt, and all the other cocks and cunts that came their way!

The End...