Torment: The Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A servant who followed close behind the pair carried with him plates and cutlery, while another held a tray of freshly baked bread and wine in his hands.

"Leave them there," Romana said, gesturing at the table nearby. When they had done so, the servants immediately left, knowing well not to interrupt the pair.

"Let us check on the prisoners, shall we?" she asked, taking the lead and not expecting an answer.

Freid followed, a metal bowl in his hands. On many occasions, he felt that what his mistress did here was disgusting and repulsive, but he always obeyed without question, even if it sickened him.

Both walls of the dungeon flanking the pair were lined with dozens of male prisoners, their bodies in bondage.

As the Princess walked past the first prisoner, he started to squirm and struggle against his bonds, rubbing his skin raw and making a ruckus as he arched his body towards her.

The clanking of metal chains awoke the other prisoners, and as Romana watched in child-like fascination, the men started to groan. Their sweaty bodies were all arched towards her, penises erect and hard like a row of soldiers waiting to be inspected.

The throbbing organs were thrust into her face when she walked too close to them. The pleas and cries of the men did not go entirely unheard by the young woman. They were not begging to be freed. No, they were begging her to touch them. Like the temptress she was and will always be, Romana kept them hungry for her soft caress.

Each prisoner wore a Chain of Restraint on his penis. These were metal beads strung together on a silver chain and locked around the base of the penis, restricting blood flow back to the body, thus maintaining a constant erection. The increased pressure also added to their lust.

In the other dungeons, her prisoners wore up to six Chains of Restraint, depending on how long they had been kept there to serve her needs and provide her with the special treats only their bodies could produce.

Walking up to a particularly good-looking young man, Romana stared at him. The man glanced down at his penis and back at her, as if urging the Princess to touch him there. When she did nothing after a while, the man groaned. It was apparent that he was struggling very hard to control his searing desire. Romana felt some sympathy for him then.

Raising her hand, she brought a finger into contact with the man's penis. The Chain he wore was making the organ swell and flushed with blood. As if having a life of its own, the penis throbbed harder and harder.

Romana smiled, stroking the head of the penis with the finger. The man moaned in genuine and uncontrolled pleasure, his cheeks darkening. His eyelids partially closed, he waited for the Princess to pleasure him again. Just one more stroke! He begged silently.

But the warm and soft touch never came. Opening his eyes, he spotted the young woman walking away, her wide hips jiggling as she moved, her servant trailing behind her.

The torment she was putting him through drove him wild with sexual lust, and the man screamed in rage. Romana ignored the noise and continued her stroll.

These were men she would definitely want in her army. They were young, healthy, and the looks in their eyes told her they would fight to the death for her. That was one of her strengths. Her charms were many, but she was especially skilled in stimulating her prisoners almost to the point of orgasm, and then letting go and watching as they begged her to caress them one more time. Such were the ways she maintained loyalty in her new soldiers and slaves.

The sexual torment was probably too much for her prisoners, for they groaned and shook their bodies from side to side.

"Free them from their misery, dear Freid," Romana ordered the master servant, "and I want my snacks hot and well-served."

"Yes, mistress," the man bowed his head.

The Princess returned to the table and took a seat on one of the cushioned chairs. She spotted Freid grabbing a man's penis roughly and squeezing it in his hand. The man roared in both pain and pleasure, and Romana saw a thick, white stream of fluid spurt from the tip of the penis and into the bowl Freid held.

The organ deflated and went limp. The man hung his head low in exhaustion. Her servant went from one prisoner to another, repeating the process over and over again, until he had done the same to each one of them.

Freid, his task completed, returned to his mistress. The Princess's eyes sparkled in delight, and she took the bowl eagerly from her servant.

The hot and viscous semen filled the bowl to the brim. She held a spoon in her left hand, already anticipating the taste.

"You've done an excellent job! I'll remember to reward you when we get back," she said.

"You have my gratitude, mistress."

"Would you eat with me?" Romana asked, scooping up a large spoonful of the foul-smelling fluid.

Trying hard not to screw his face in disgust, Freid shook his head. "I prefer to have my bread eaten plain, mistress."

"Then I'll have them all for myself," she declared, nodding.

Lifting the metal spoon to her lips, she poured the warm semen into her mouth.

Although it smelled like fish, the fluid tasted better than the previous time she tried it. Different men produce different treats, she noted, amused. The delicious taste enticed her taste buds like spiced beef. She swallowed. The semen left a sour taste at the back of her throat, where it lingered long after her first spoonful. She took a sip of wine to remove it.

All this while, Freid stared at her, but when she returned the stare, her servant immediately looked away and chewed into his hard bread instead.

Next, Romana held her own piece of bread with her fingers, and dipped it gently into the bowl, just enough to soften the hard skin of the bread.

Then, she soaked it deeper for a moment longer, and brought it to her mouth. The Princess took a bite, thoroughly enjoying her meal, so much so that a few drops of semen trickled down her chin and landed on her breasts.

She chewed, while at the same time using her fingers to wipe the drops of creamy fluid off her body, then licked her finger clean.

At last, when the bread was consumed, Romana lifted the bowl to her lips and poured its contents into her mouth, downing it.

Streams of warm semen flowed down her chin and neck, but she was too focused on devouring her meal to notice them. Once she was done, the Princess moaned in pleasure and wiped away the drops of semen on her body with a napkin.

"I've just had an extremely enjoyable breakfast," she exclaimed.

"So have I, mistress. It's been a pleasure eating with you," Freid nodded.

"Come, let me take you to view your reward for making me so happy today," Romana said.

The pair stood, walking towards the stairs leading up to the Princess's chambers, while, behind them, the prisoners groaned and screamed, begging the young woman to remain for a moment longer...

12