Tormented Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a child?" Ryan nodded and she turned to Lucy. "Do we?"

"Yeah, a daughter Mae. She's upstairs."

Lily looked down at her lap taking it all in, the ring on her left hand caught her attention and she looked back at Ryan. "Did you give me this?"

"Yeah, we're meant to get married in a month." Ryan bit the nail of his thumb. "Until this happened."

She watched him intently for a moment, something stirred in the back of her mind and she fought to keep hold of it but it slipped away before she could recognise it. Instead she look to Sammael.

"You're his brother?" Sammael nodded. "You look alike, same eyes."

"I'm older and I was told you would be raised as an Angel and I would be your mate. Because all of us claimed you we were kept from ageing to be able to know you, but in the war your father fought alongside your mother and the Demons meaning you were raised Fallen and when you met Thronnes, a Demon to any eye, you didn't know of your Angel ancestors. Do you remember anything about them?"

"I know my father is an Angel but I've never met him. My mum told me he left to keep us safe and if he wasn't around the Angels wouldn't try and find us. Do you know him? Where he is?"

"He's dead," she looked to Ryan as he spoke. "Your mother too, she turned, something happened to her. She killed your father and took our daughter, she was going to kill you too and take your place but you stopped her from hurting us."

"I killed her?"

"You had no choice." Lucy touched her arm comfortingly.

Lily nodded and looked back to Sammael. "You said all of you claimed me. How many of there were you?"

"Three, another Angel claimed you. You knew him as a child but never felt any bond to him other than friendship. Its not him."

"Have I ever felt anything towards you?"

"You met me for the first time last night, I never had any choice in the matter until now. I just want to know if you would have chosen differently if you had known me before any of this."

She was silent for a moment before standing and walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Ryan stepped forward but she held up a hand.

"I'm OK its just a lot to process. And I want to meet my daughter."

She left the room and Sammael sighed. "I'm sorry brother, but I have to know."

"How could you do this?"

"Wouldn't you have done the same?" Sammael's voice sounded sad.

"I love her."

"I love her as well."

"She's mine."

"Stop it both of you." Lucy stood and looked from one to the other. "She isn't anyone's, not now not ever. This is a shitty situation but its happened now and you're both going to have to deal with the consequences. She's learning everything over again and this time she'll know everything, whoever she chooses will be her decision and only hers." She looked to Ryan. "I'm sorry Ryan but from what he's said she deserves to know whether it was meant to be you. I hope to god it is you but you have to do what is right for her, whether its you or him."

She left the room and the brothers looked at each other.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way Thronnes, I just had to know."

"If it is you promise me you'll look after her and Mae. But don't let them forget me."

"Same with me brother."

Sammael stood and spat on his hand holding it out, Ryan smirked and spat on his own and they shook.

"Mum always thought that was so gross."

Sammael laughed and handed him a cigarette, Ryan took a bottle from the counter and they sat at the table, he opened the bottle of scotch and poured two glasses before looking his brother up and down.

"What's with the suit?"

Sammael drank and winced as the alcohol burnt his throat. "You know the Angels, they're convinced fashion was born and died in the 1920's, its still the only thing they wear unless their down from upstairs." He straightened the waistcoat and smirked. "You don't like it?"

"I never said that." Ryan drank and blew the smoke in a ring towards the ceiling. "When I was in the Pits, you came to watch me every night. I saw you." Sammael nodded. "Why?"

"You're my little brother, whether I agree with what you did or not I didn't want you to get hurt. I came to keep an eye on you."

"You never did help."

"You never needed help. I was always so proud."

"Careful, it almost sounds like you missed me."

"I did, so did mum."

"I'm guessing dad wasn't all the bothered?"

Sammael shrugged. "You know what he's like, he thought you went against God doing what you did. You were the promised child, he thought you'd go so far."

"I've done alright," he looked up at the ceiling, they could hear Lily's soft footsteps in the room above and her voice as she spoke to the child. "What happens now?"

"You know how this goes, its like a fucking fairytale. If you're her real mate then when she kisses you she'll remember everything, if it's me then we wont know until she feels the pull, I'll need to speak with her."

"We should give her some time, let her work through everything before we do anything else."

"Very well brother," he pushed his empty glass across the table. "Then I'll take another."

*

Lily stood in the bedroom she had woken in, staring out of the window she watched the sun move over the hills her head swimming with what she had been told. A small knock on the door made her jump and she turned as Sammael entered.

"How are you feeling?" His low voice made her stomach clench and she couldn't drag her eyes from his.

"I've been better. This has been a weird day."

"I know, I'm sorry I just had to be sure."

"But how can you be sure, what happens next?"

He closed the door behind him and downstairs Ryan heard it, standing from the table he left the house unable to sit and listen to what might happen. Upstairs Sammael took a step further into the room, Lily felt rooted to the spot unable to move instead watched as he came closer.

"You need to touch me Lily, to feel me. You'll know the bond if it is there for us, you'll feel it then you can tell me if its me or not. I just want to know."

He reached out and took hold of her hand, she gasped as a jolt of lust hit low in her abdomen, he pulled her close and placed a hand on her lower back. His fingers found her pulse and he smiled.

"You react to me."

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing yet, you'll know if its me." He gently lifted her into his arms and sat her on the bed, her small hands held onto his shirt and he brought their lips close together, sliding his hands under her sweatshirt he felt the warmth of her soft skin and pulled her closer. "Please let it be me." He leant forward and kissed her, she moaned quietly and her lips opened. He deepened the kiss and dug his fingers into her skin bruising her, she could feel his hard cock pressing against her through their clothes and she gasped.

An image flashed across her eyes and she pulled back suddenly. He watched her with a confused look.

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head sending her long hair flying over her shoulders. "I'm sorry Sammael."

"It's not me?" He nodded and tucked a stray curl behind her ear. "You're sure?"

"I'm sorry."

He watched her unable to wrench his eyes away, instead he leant forward and kissed her again. "Go to him."

He allowed her to slide from the floor but she kept hold of his hand for a moment. "I'm sorry, maybe if I hadn't have met him first it would have been different."

"No child, it was always going to be him." He managed a sad smile and she turned and ran from the room, outside she ran through the hills until she saw him, he didn't turn until she touched his shoulder making him jump. He opened his mouth to speak but she shook her head and placed a finger on his lips.

"Shh. I saw you, I saw you Ryan. Only you." She reached onto her toes and placed her lips on his, a hot jolt hit her chest and she gasped. "I remember," her eyes opened and she stared into his eyes. "I remember you."

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him again, he lifted her into his arms and sank to his knees holding her close.

"Thank Lucifer." He spoke against her lips and felt a tear fall from her cheek to his, she ripped his t-shirt away from his body as he unzipped her sweatshirt and pushed it from her shoulders, he pulled their jeans away and thrust up burying himself inside her and groaning at her wet heat. He slid one hand up her back and curled it over her shoulder so he could pull her down to meet the thrusts of his hips, she cried out as he hit deep inside her sending pleasure and pain through her body. She tangled her fingers in his hair and yanked his head back, taking over the speed of their thrusts rolling her hips slowly the tight walls of her pussy gripping him tightly, she took his earlobe between her teeth and he felt her warm breath against his skin.

She took hold of one of his hands and trailed it up her body to cover one breast, his rough skin brushed over her sensitive nipple and she sighed in pleasure, he dropped his head to the other breast and nipped at the skin before circling the nipple with his tongue. She tightened her grip on his hair keeping him still while speeding up her thrusts allowing herself to rise up until only the head of his cock remained in her before sinking back down and grinding her hips against his.

"Oh fuck Lily," he spoke through gritted teeth and his fingers pinched her nipple hard, he felt her pussy spasm milking his cock and he growled his eyes flashing, turning red. He threw her backwards onto the hard ground and he rested his weight on his forearms either side of her head, he took hold of her wrists holding them to the ground tightly and he pounded into her. He wasn't gentle, he wasn't sweet, he fucked her hard driving himself as deep inside her as he could with each thrust and she cried out loudly. He looked into her eyes which had turned to the inky black pools and her teeth sharpened into pointed fangs, he scratched at her neck softly with his own and she leant her head backwards baring her throat, submitting completely.

She wrapped her strong legs around his waist and he felt her whole body shaking against him, he held her wrists tighter resting his forehead against hers and staring into her eyes. She begged silently and he knew she was close, kissing her he took her lips between his teeth biting gently before trailing his lips back to her neck, tearing into the soft skin of her throat he tasted her blood as it poured into his mouth and she arched her back her mouth falling open silently screaming as her orgasm tore through her body. The walls of her tight pussy massaged his thick length and he bit harder as he came inside her, filling her with his hot seed.

He rolled off her laying on his back on the grass and they breathed heavily, she was afraid to touch him but he reached out and pulled her to his side.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She said nothing but curled herself against his body. "I just didn't know how to."

"It's OK, I know why you did it. Just promise me you'll never keep anything from me again."

He laughed quietly and stroked her hair. "What do we do now?"

"We go back and we find out exactly what your brother knows. If the Angels are really coming for us we have to know everything or at least as much as we can." She pushed herself to her feet and dressed quickly, his t-shirt was shredded but he pulled on his jeans and they walked to the house. She brought Mae down and found them in the kitchen, Aaron had joined them and was speaking with Lucy, Sammael and Ryan. They had filled him in and she sat down at the table holding Mae close to her chest, Ryan sat beside her and looked across the table to his brother.

"What do you know?"

"The Angels are massing an army. They know about you Lily and about your parents, they've been hunting you a long time but you were never in one place long enough for them to track you. Then you mated and every Angel can find you, they wanted to persuade you to come home but I assume you wont go quietly?"

"Like hell I will!"

He smiled. "Then you're going to have to be ready to fight for your lives. If they cant have you they will want you dead, they are afraid of what you might do if you remain living as a Demon."

"What do they think I'll do?"

"They don't know, they just know that you living as a Demon is dangerous."

"When will this happen?" Ryan spoke.

"I don't know, they might send someone else to speak with you but I doubt it. I don't know how much help I can offer you."

"I'm your brother Sammael, you have to help us."

"It's because you're my brother that I cant help you!"

"What are you talking about?" Ryan's voice was growing angry and he slammed his fist down on the table. "You come and tell us this but then refuse to help us."

"The only reason you're alive now is because of me! Do you know what they wanted to do to you when you sided with the Demons? Our father offered you to them as an apology for what you did, you were going to be killed Thronnes and not quickly, they would have made you suffer. You know its not just Demons that take souls as payment, you were allowed to live because they took mine. Sure it wasn't a good life for a while but now you have Lilith and Mae and you have me to thank for it you ungrateful shit. I cant help you because they wont let me, I don't know if you have any idea of how it feels for someone to have complete control over you but its not fucking easy. It was painful enough coming here to warn you I cant do anything else."

They were silent watching the Angel and he shook his head. "You know what I'm sorry I even brought it up," he stood and walked from the room and the back door slammed behind him, Lily touched Ryan's arm.

"Did you really not know?"

"I had no idea, I didn't know about any of it." He rubbed his hands down his face. "Fuck."

Standing he followed his brother, he had lit a cigarette and stared out over the hills of Purgatory. Ryan came to stand at his side and tried to think of the right words to say. "I didn't know."

"Of course you didn't fucking know. I never wanted you to know."

"Who is it?"

Sammael frowned slightly at the question. "What do you mean?"

"The Angel who has your soul. Who is it?"

"Adonael. One of the Archangels. He's dangerous Thronnes, if he knew I was here he wouldn't wait for Lily to give an answer, he would come and take her."

"How did you come here without him knowing?"

"He will know, he wont know what I've told you or that I've seen you but he'll know I was here. He wont be happy about it either."

"What will he do to you."

Sammael finally looked at Ryan and he saw fear in the green depths. "That's not for you to worry about little brother." He threw the cigarette butt to the floor and looked back to the house. "Look after them. I'll do all that I can to keep them safe when the Angels come but I don't know how much I will be able to do." He held out his hand and Ryan took it, they shook before Ryan pulled his brother into a tight hug.

"Please be careful, I want Mae to know her uncle."

"You don't have to worry about me." Sammael tried to smile before a sharp wind stirred and he was gone. Ryan stared out over the rolling hills of Purgatory. His brother had sold his soul for him, everything he had today was thanks to Sammael and he hadn't even known. He rubbed his hand over his face and sighed.

Back in the house Lily turned and looked up at him with worry in her eyes, standing she walked to him and laid her head on his chest, he wrapped an arm around her waist and stroked Mae's soft hair while the baby slept. Lily looked up and kissed his chin. "Come on." She lead him upstairs and Lucy and Aaron watched in silence as they went before he turned to her.

"Well now what do we do?" He sounded lost.

"We go to war." Her voice was hard and he touched her arm, she jumped away from him.

"Luce," he turned her to look at him. "Lucy it's OK."

"No its not," her blue eyes filled with tears and she shook her head sending her red hair flying over her shoulders. "It's not alright, you know nothing of what is coming. I cant fight them again, I wont lose you. I've lost too many already and I cant lose you, I cant lose Ryan and I cant lose Lily. I don't want to lose anyone."

He stood and pulled her into his arms, she fought for a moment pushing him away until he lifted her and held her tightly. She gave up and wrapped herself around him her hands clutching at the neck of his t-shirt and her face buried in his neck, he walked through to their bedroom and lay her gently on the bed. He pushed her silk nightdress up her body and slid down pulling her long legs over his shoulders and kissing her stomach, she lay back against the pillows her arm covering her face and waited holding her breath to see what he would do. He turned his head and kissed the inside of her thigh before trailing his lips down, brushing over her pussy she gasped then moaned when he repeated this movement down her other leg. He kissed her pussy and she moaned looking down her body at him, he grinned and kept his eyes on hers as he kissed her again, flicking his tongue over she clit she moaned and pulled him closer with her feet on his broad back.

He gave in falling on her and licking and sucking at her little clit until she trembled violently under him, he held her hips down against the bed and slid one finger into her wet heat curling upwards to brush the sweet spot inside her. Her hands curled into the sheets beneath her head and she arched her back pushing up against his mouth and he added a second finger hearing her cry out and she thrust against his mouth. Her lithe body squirmed beneath him and her muscles tensed as she came hard around his fingers, he slid up the bed thrusting his tongue into her mouth letting her taste herself and pushed his jeans down and kicked them away, teasing her entrance with the head of his cock he pushed inside her, stretching his tight pussy over his thick length and she clutched at his shoulder her nails digging into his dark skin.

He thrust slowly, teasing her and pushing deep holding still and allowing her to grind against him before pulling back and thrusting quickly only the tip inside her. Her breathing was ragged against his neck and he slid his hands under her to cup her round ass pulling her closer and thrusting hard and deep. Her cries grew louder and she pushed her hips upwards meeting each thrust driving him deeper, pain lancing the pleasure each time he hit against her cervix as she bottomed out but needing to feel him as deep as she could. Her orgasm grew and she bit down on his earlobe muffling her cry as she came again her pussy convulsing around his cock.

He held her to his chest and crawled up the bed, sitting with his back against the pillows he moved her against him, his fingers dug into the pale skin of her ass and he pounded into her. Her head fell backwards and he kissed her throat, sucking and marking the skin before trailing his lips down her chest and taking a nipple into his warm mouth, moving one hand up he teased the nipple of her other breast with his fingers pinching gently and she dug her nails deeper into his back, raking across the skin and feeling blood pool in her wake. Her hips jerked against his and she fucked herself on his thick cock, he hit against the bundle of nerves inside her each time and her breathing sped up as her orgasm grew. He bit down on her nipple and a hoarse scream ripped from her throat as she came again, her pussy quivered around him and she dropped her head to rest on his shoulder, shuddering in the aftermath of her orgasm and she felt him still hard inside her.

Sliding down the bed she knelt between his legs and licked down his cock tasting her juices on him before taking him into her mouth, pushing her head down and taking him down her throat. He groaned and threaded his fingers through her soft hair and thrusting up into her mouth, she moaned and with a growl he threw her back to the bed. Pulling her onto all fours in front of him he slammed back into her tight pussy and taking hold of her hair pulled her up so her back was against his chest and began to thrust hard into her. Sliding his free hand down her stomach he found her clit and stroked with his finger, biting her neck he pounded into her, her nails curled into his thighs and she pushed backwards meeting his thrusts until she came again her mouth open but no sound coming out. With a growl he slammed into her again and she felt his hot cum filling her ravaged pussy, he sat back against the pillows and she curled in his lap and wrapped her arms around his waist. He stoked down her back and tucked a stray lock of red hair behind her ear.