TORN Repairing The Damage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artykay63
artykay63
51 Followers

As soon as she was dressed I heard her go down the stairs. The boys must have been really bushed after the day out yesterday as there was no other movement.

I put on my working clothes and followed Erica to find her in the kitchen.

She was busy setting out cereal and making coffee, but seemed to have difficulty looking at me.

I was just about to try and get to the bottom of what was going on when the calm before the storm was broken by the collective arrival of the kids.

"What are we doing today Dad? Are we going anywhere?"

I told them that I needed their help cleaning the cars.

As I ate my breakfast talking to the boys, Erica and Bridget went out onto the deck to drink their coffee. I could see them talking intensely. I really wanted to know what was going on. They were not arguing but I could see that they were a bit emotional.

The boys always enjoyed cleaning the cars, making a competition of whose car was best after they had finished. I always had them do the interiors as they were better at crawling into the small spaces. They asked Bridget if they could do the Beemer. When they started to argue about who got to do it she came out from the garden where she was talking to Erica and said that they had to share it. As she turned to go back to Erica I caught her arm gently.

"Bridget, what is going on?" I asked.

"Jim, nothing bad, but things just got way more complicated, you will just have to wait until Erica and I have talked things through for a while." She said.

I looked into her eyes and realised that they betrayed the fact that she no longer felt so self-assured. She turned and went back to the deck. As she walked away I watched her. I knew that my feelings for her and my attraction was getting way too strong. After all, if the plan worked then she would be out of my life at the end of the following week.

At lunch time the boys and I went back into the house to find the girls had laid the table and were working together in the kitchen making some pasta and tuna bake. Their body language was totally different to anything I had seen between them before. I could not put my finger on what I was seeing. It was a mix between sister and sister, mother and daughter and lovers.

I was really worried now, had I made a complete idiot of myself here? Had I let a predatory lesbian take my wife from me? What the hell was I to do now?

I sat opposite Erica as we ate lunch. The boys were chatting at Bridget, who seemed distracted. I looked into Erica's eyes but could not read anything, they seemed neutral, but she would not hold my look. For the first time in our marriage I couldn't read what she was thinking.

She looked across at Bridget as she said 'Bridget, how would you like to take the kids to the cinema this afternoon? Jim and I have to talk.'

The boys went ballistic as Bridget agreed. A long discussion about what they were going to see started. Eventually, decision made, the three of them piled into the car and set off to the multiplex.

xxXxx

Erica

As the noise of the boys and Bridget leaving receded I started to clear the table as Jim sat there looking at me. I could see he was really worried, my heart went out to him, but he was as responsible for the mess we had created as I was. I let him stew as I finished clearing the table. He came and helped me finish up in the kitchen.

"Jim, go and sit out on the deck, I'll bring out the coffee."

I composed my thoughts as I went about putting the cafétière on the tray along with cups, the ritual helped me to calm down enough to tell my poor husband what was going on. I did not know how he was going to take the news.

xxXxx

Thank you for taking the time to read this far. I hope you enjoyed reading it enough to vote. Erica, and Bridget have decided what they are going to do. At the moment I am not sure what that is but I am sure they are going to let me know very soon. One of them normally wakes me up at around 5 in the morning pestering me to get up and write it down. Jim and I can't wait to find out. As soon as they tell me I will let you know!

Artykay63©2013

artykay63
artykay63
51 Followers