Total Carnage

Story Info
The sex life of 20 year old student.
1.3k words
3.55
24.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Sunday night in October, part way through my second year at uni and it was a carnage fancy dress night out. After spending the weekend with my boyfriend, George, who I've been with for over 2 years, I got on the bus to head back to my house and start getting ready with my house mates, excitement bubbling already. A carnage night is always great fun; a huge bar crawl finishing at one of the biggest clubs and getting ready is one of the best parts! I was yet to realise how fun it could be...

As I walked through the front door I could hear Sophie shout down to me to go up to her room. Walking in I found her in her underwear covered in pieces of leopard skin cloth, trying and failing to organise them into a costume for tonight.

"I reallyyy need some help," she begged me, "I've been hoping you'd be back soon."

I knelt down beside her, finding it difficult not to check her out in her underwear. I've never seen her this openly in so few clothes before and I must admit she looked really good. I selected certain pieces of material and got to work, I liked what I saw; having my tanned hands working at the material around the creamy skin of her shoulders and her waist. We chatted while I arranged her costume, just about my weekend with George and what our plans were for the next few days.

I met Soph when I moved into uni halls and we'd become really close without even trying, we could chat for hours and often did about nothing particularly important, we just enjoyed each others company.

I finally finished pinning the material together, I knew I could have done it quicker but there was something making me take my time with my fingers lingering on her skin, I don't think she noticed; she had already started pre-drinking. I stood up and pulled her up too, smoothing the material over her waist and hips, mentally shaking myself, confused and wondering why she was having this heady effect on me.

"There! I think that's good enough," I said with a flourish and a smile.

Sophie cautiously made her way over to the mirror to assess my work.

"Oh wow you've done a great job, thank you!" flinging her arms around me and handing me my drink: "Now it's your turn!"

I laughed as we made our way upstairs to my room, "Are you sure you're sober enough to make me look good?" I joked as we finished our drinks and poured ourselves more. I was already feeling more relaxed and still excited for tonight, I hadn't been out with the girls for a while because I'd been so busy with coursework for my degree and I love nothing more than spending my free time with George.

"Hey Emily, you'll look great in this for tonight!" She pulled an old dress out of my wardrobe and presented it to me. "Put it on and I'll cut it and do your body paint; make sure your hair is really wild tonight too!"

She stood there staring at me, fully expecting me to strip off in front of her as she had. Well, I thought to myself, I've seen her in her underwear so I guess it's only fair! I'm confident with my body because I work out and I know I look good but I was still self conscious about baring all to her. While I was dithering, Soph had made herself comfy on my bed with her drink, she was clearly already very relaxed so I began to undress.

"Oh my Em, your figure is amazing!" She breathed, sitting up on my bed "I'm so jealous!"

I laughed and grinned back, "Aw, thanks Soph!"

"Here let me help you sort out your dress." Hauling herself off the bed and putting her drink down she came over and helped me slip into the very tight fitting dress that she had chosen.

Now it was my turn to feel her hands on my skin.

I cant help but think how much George is going to love hearing about this, some girl on girl action, however tame will totally get him going and I know it'll be even better knowing that it's turning me on.

Next Sophie got the scissors out of my desk drawer and started to cut strips away to bare some of my skin, she was getting slightly clumsy and giggly as her drink was having more of an effect. Next came the body paint and of course I was looking forward to having her apply mine, she got the khaki and black paint on her fingers and started by painting it onto the bare skin she has exposed on my abs and hips and back.

Once she was happy with what she'd done there she stepped back to assess me.

I smiled at her "Do I look good enough?"

"You look hot! I haven't finished yet though, do you want to do your own legs?"

"Yeah I don't mind doing them." I didn't want to make it too obvious, I had no idea how she'd feel or react if she felt like I was flirting with her!

"I might as well do them for you since I have paint on my fingers already." That's totally fine by me, I thought to myself, wondering if she was enjoying it as much as I was.

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by what felt like an electric shock run up my thigh to my groin, I gasped and she looked up from where she was applying the paint in stripes on the inside of my thigh. I looked down at her and swallowed hard, not knowing what to say.

She slowly smiled up at me, a knowing smile that left me slightly guarded and confused, what's going on? Maybe she is really enjoying this? My head started swimming with what might happen, the reaction I'd get from telling George if anything happened tonight, mentally I slowed myself down; just enjoy tonight and if this develops into anything while we're out...

I was getting carried away with myself so I took a huge drink from my glass and pretended like nothing had happened, Sophie had a boyfriend anyway.

Slowly she stood up in front of me, our bodies so close I could feel the warmth of her skin; my breath caught in my throat, I felt a heady rush overcome me and I could barely breathe. We stood there, taking each other in, her hand came up to my cheek, where she placed it gently, her lips were so close to mine, so temptingly close! She gazed at her hand on my cheek and followed it with her eyes as she moved it down to the side of my neck, to my shoulder and grazed it so lightly over my chest. My nipples went hard through my thin dress and by her expression it was plain to see how aroused she was.

She leant in and I thought I would finally get to feel her lips on mine, instead she tilted her head towards my ear and whispered; her warm breath felt so good on my neck.

"There's this dream I've been having," she said into my ear "And I so want to make it happen." As she paused I was willing her to continue, I could feel how wet I had become between my legs and I was yearning to be touched.

"I want to have sex with you and George." She pulled back to look at my face, she was glowing with excitement. I was stunned. I smiled seductively back at her and she visibly relaxed.

"I think we would like that," I whispered back.

We didn't go out in the end.

**To be continued**