Total Woman Pageants 04

Story Info
Africa: Moryha, the Royal Consort.
3.9k words
4.57
12.2k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers

Victor's doorbell rang. He opened to find his latest tutoring subject. She was a buxom goddess with dark hair, blue eyes, rosy cheeks, wearing a diaphanous translucent harem costume. It revealed her entire barefoot body as she wore nothing else underneath. She handed Victor an envelope and said "This is my letter of introduction." Victor opened the letter and read:

To: Victor, Senior Pageant Trainer

From: Ms. Smith, Chairwoman, Total Woman Pageants Board of Directors

Subject: Moryha of the Crown Prince's Harem, in line to become the Royal Consort

The bearer of this communique is Moryha, a member of the Crown Prince's Royal Harem. For political reasons, the Queen Mother has made arrangements for the Crown Prince to marry a clan chief's daughter who will then become the official Royal Princess. Moryha will become the Royal Consort. She is gifted with intelligence and beauty. She speaks adequate English. Total Woman Pageants has been retained by the Crown Prince to perfect her in every way for a life as his Royal Consort.

You are at liberty to use any and all means and methods necessary to instill in her the arts and skills demanded of life at court. Please afford her the FULL range of your specialized tutoring. However, if at any time, you find her to be a reluctant or recalcitrant, feel free to return her to us without any regret or further obligation. She and the Crown Prince have been briefed on these terms and conditions and both have agreed in writing.

This Board, His Royal Highness and the especially the Crown Prince will truly appreciate your upmost attention to refining her abilities. As always, we thank you for favoring us with your valuable time and labors.

Victor folded the letter and looked over his latest charge. She was standing with eyes down, waiting his instructions or dismissal. He stepped out, waved the limousine driver on his way. He found no valises; Moryha came just as she was without any luggage. He ushered the woman inside, closed and locked the door and resigned himself to another long grueling week of work.

Moryha stood passively waiting his direction. Victor walked around her and fingered the translucent gown, examining it and the delightfully featured woman inside it. He found what he was looking for, untied the drawstrings and lowered the garment off of her. He cupped her breasts from behind, finding them firm but fluid with conical caps and stiff nubs on the large brown nipples. He patted her round ass, soft but muscled in the rump and legs. Her abdomen was flat.

Victor was already hard after only a few moments acquaintance with this woman. Coming to her front, pressing down on her shoulders, he pushed her into a kneeling and then back into a prone position on the carpet. He unclasped and lowered his pants.

Positioning himself between her spread thighs, Victor lay over Moryha and adjusted his cock to her cunt lips. He pressed, tapping in, an inch at a time. When he was half way in, Moryha reached out, grasping his butt cheeks and helped pull him towards her core. When firmly seated, he braced his straightened arms on the floor and raised his head to gaze in her blue eyes. He started the interview.

"Moryha, do you know why you are here?"

"My Prince wishes me to become the perfect Royal Consort. I am to follow your orders without question so I can learn to be that perfect consort."

"Very good. How much training in the ways of pleasure have you had?"

Victor felt Moryha ripple her vagina muscles around his embedded erection. She raised her chest and shimmied her shoulders beneath him. Her firm breasts jiggled, brushing her erect nipples against his chest. She lifted one eyebrow as she lay back. Her eyes shone a little brighter. Victor felt his cock grow larger.

"The older women of the Harem taught me some simple pleasures like that. But I need to know much more if I am to satisfy the Prince. Did you feel my simple pleasures? Did they please you?"

"Yes, and I will teach you much more. What do you have for artistic talents?

"I can belly dance. Would you like to see me belly dance?"

"Yes, later, but for now, that concludes your initial interview. Now, we must finish your initial assessment. Help me with that."

Victor began pumping long slow strokes, rubbing all along the inside of Moryha, exploring her vagina with his knob and rim. He pulled almost completely out and stimulated her vagina lips with his crown. He drove deep feeling her cervix touch his tip. He heard her gasp when he found and fluttered on her G spot with his crown. That was a good sign.

Having completed his initial inventory, Victor settled in for the conclusion to this introduction of his methods. He ran his cock in and out, getting more energetic as he went. Her nipples continued to buff his chest as he moved more rapidly, bumping her body beneath him. She palmed his butt cheeks, pulling and assisting his access. He twisted higher and surged his torrent into her womb, collapsed on her, panting. She fingered his back, little lazy swipes while he recovered.

Victor dismounted and stood, waiting for Moryha to stand and collect her discarded body veil. Victor led her to the guest suite. He asked her to find suitable clothing in the closet. He wanted her dressed respectfully for the rest of the week, no more transparent harem covers.

Victor waited in the studio main room for Moryha's arts and skills training. She entered barefoot, wearing pastel veils around her upper chest and low on her hips. Her hair was covered with a jeweled net, jeweled strands suspended that swashed her neck as she moved her head. She wore ankle and wrist bands with small disks that clinked when shaken, reminiscent of a tambourine sound.

She found the music center and selected a song of Middle Eastern female vocals with a heavy, slow beat. She mounted the stage and began saying to the tempo, performing a sensual belly dance with hip pops and figure eights, chest shimmies and twirls. As she shook and rotated her hips, her top became loose at her neck and slipped down. Moryha shimmied some more and it fell until the neckline was hung up over her round boobs, just above the nipples. She turned her back on Victor, letting the garment slip and fall. She bent backwards, placing her hands behind her on the floor in front of Victor. Her rounded breasts were jostling on the shelf of her chest as she looked into Victor's eyes, upside down. The inverted strands of the jeweled hair piece scraped the stage floor. She shimmied to give her tits great sideways shakes. Victor felt his groin tingle.

She righted herself and turned to face him. She snaked her arms skyward, wrists rotating and fingers curled. Her boobs changed to a rounder shape as they were elevated higher on her frame. She turned 360, popping her hips as she rotated. The jiggling chest orbs moved out of Victor's line of vision behind her turning body then reappeared on the other side. After the second turn, the waist band had loosened and the veil style skirt was slipping lower. Victor saw her taut abdomen under-V emerge above the sinking garment. The skirt hit the floor. Victor felt another tingle in his groin.

Moryha snaked her arms downward and advanced off the stage. She swirled her arms around his neck and brought her perfect lips to his for a dewy kiss. Victor stood as they maintained the liplock. He put one arm around her back, the other under her knees and carried her to bed.

That first night, Victor learned more about Moryha as he familiarized himself with her body: mouth, cunt, hands, and breasts, nothing left unexplored. He awoke exhausted and it was only the first day. He was getting too old for this kind of grind but his heart and libido weren't listening to his aged body.

Back on stage a few days later, Moryha went through another belly dance routine. The past days had been spent with Moryha listening intently as Victor explained the various ways she could and must please the Crown Prince. They had practiced oral and hand sex, letting Moryha get familiar and comfortable with receiving the male offerings. Moryha now writhed topless on the stage, on her knees, shaking every shakable part of her anatomy. Victor was taking careful mental notes to critique and modify her moves.

Moryha descended to her back, pumping her hips vertically as she shimmied her shoulders laterally. The beads and jingles she wore made a pleasant background to the light flute music emanating from the sound system. As the music wound down, Victor mounted the stage. He straddled her abdomen and captured the sides of her trembling boobs. He lay himself between and pressed her mounds together around his stiffness. Moryha was carrying perspiration sheen from her dance. It was adequate lubrication as Victor stroked himself in her cleavage.

Moryha lay tired and quiescent after her recent dance exercises. But she still helped Victor by taking over the side compression duties. That left Victor's hands free to play with her nipples. Moryha had donned jeweled clamps to each one. Victor squeezed them tighter, pinching her nubs in the steel jaws. Moryha grimaced and then relaxed, acquiescing to even these most bizarre aspects of Victor's training. In exchange for a life of luxury, Moryha had chosen this path but who knew what zests of arousal the Crown Price would require of her. Better to be fully prepared than be surprised.

Victor maintained his grip and wobbled the tits by the nipples, continuing his strokes. His cock was assaulted by rubs, vibrations, bumps and bounces. His groin struck the base of her boobs and sent waves of flesh swashing up and down her chest. The sensations for Moryha bordered on pain but she didn't complain or hesitate to help.

Victor was breathing harder and she hoped he was approaching climax and the end of the abuse of her breasts. Her hopes were partially fulfilled when he growled and spurted his cream on her neck and chin. She squealed but continued the wobble and side pressure. At eruption, Victor had heaved upward, bracing himself by her stretched nipples, as his back tightened into an orgasmic arch.

Calm of sorts was regained as Victor panted down and Moryha endured the pain, awaiting his spasms to recede. She tolerated the throbbing in her nipples; they hurt but were not damaged as far as she could tell. Victor whooshed out a sigh and rolled off her chest. Moryha relaxed her hold on her tits and finger stirred the white milky pools on her neck cavity, licking her sticky fingertip. The taste was salty warm; same as the errant spurt she had just licked from her lips. Victor simply stood and departed for his bedroom, letting Moryha make her own way to her rest. Moryha wiped up the sperm with her fingers and licked it all off before heading to her own suite.

Next day, Victor and Moryha talked about the pain during the boobjob. Moryha wanted to be prepared for anything the Prince desired of her. Victor recognized that control and dominance would be ingrained in any future monarch. They should explore this area now to fully acclimate Moryha.

That evening, Victor stood in the middle of a room full of wooden, leather and steel contraptions and accessories. He wore tight black leather shorts open in front to expose his genitals. Beside him was a table full of gadgets. Moryha wore a stylish dress with all the accoutrements. Her hair was done up in a fashionable bun, with earrings, makeup and heels reminiscent of a formal soiree.

Victor took some apparatus off the table.

"Moryha, these are wrist cuffs. Remove your fancy bracelets and we'll replace them with these." He took the jewelry from her and placed it in a felt lined jewelry box. She lifted her bare wrists to him and he wrapped them in leather bands with embedded iron rings. Moryha rolled her wrists to inspect her new ornaments. Victor poked a finger between her skin and the leather to check for a snug fit, ensuring that they would not slip off over her hands. Victor selected a larger band similar to the wrist bands. He removed her sparkly necklace and placed it in the jewelry box. He selected another piece of leather from the table.

"This is your collar. Fortunately your hair is up. It will be easy to don it. But if you are being prepared elsewhere, some other time in the future, you may need to raise your hair to assist with your binding. Raise your chin, please."

Moryha tilted her face higher as Victor clipped the leather ends behind her head. He drew the buckle tight and checked for fit, this time to ensure she could breathe, pant or holler as needed when the time came. Last he pulled a pair of shiny black heels from the table and dropped them to the floor. Moryha bent to the task, removing her elegant heels and placing her feet into the sturdier heels with their broad ankle straps. She buckled the straps and stood tall again. Victor bent and checked the fit, adding small locks to the clasps, securing them so that only a key would release them.

Victor helped Moryha remove her earrings and placed those with the necklace and bracelets in the jewelry box. He guided her by the arm around the room, letting her test and get accustomed to the restraint heels. She stepped small and long. They paused again before the table. Victor selected a dual clip iron ring. He turned Moryha's back to him and drew her limp armed wrists behind her, fastening the wristbands together. Moryha tested the range of the clips and found them secure as well.

Victor found the clasp at the top of the dress's back zipper and lowered the tab. The dress panels tumbled open revealing Moryha's brassiere backstrap. He lowered more and revealed the waist band of her panties. Task complete, he turned her by her shoulders to face him.

At this point Victor would have used scissors to cut the shoulder straps. But for training purposes, he had ordered the dress made with clip closures at the shoulders. He duly slipped the clasps and pulled the garment down Moryha's body, exposing her bra, panties and stockings. She stepped out of the expensive dress and he laid it aside. Underwear was less costly and easily replaced. Those would not be as gently handled.

Victor selected a folding utility knife from the table. He slid the blade beneath Moryha's bra strap. A quick slice and it parted with an elastic pop. The other strap followed. Her breasts sagged slightly with the loss of support. Victor took a circuit around Moryha and stopped again in front. The knife made quick work of the thin strip between the cups and the cut bra fell to the floor. He had seen this view before but still admired the beauty of her boobs. He patted up against the bottom of each orb to watch the reactive ripples in the globes.

Victor decided to place Moryha in suspension before any more undressing, not that there was that much more to go. He backed her against a square post frame in the center of the room. Victor reached behind her, bumping her chest to his and unclipped the wrists, reattaching each to an upper corner of the frame. Moryha was in a Y stance. Victor knelt and attached each ankle to a lower corner. Moryha was now in an X stance. He gathered a blindfold from the table.

"It is best for your excitement if you hear and feel but not see the next preparations."

Victor fastened the folded black cloth over her eyes and behind her head after losing her hairdo and letting the tresses fall down her back. He palmed her pantie covered cameltoe, rubbing the damp silk. Moryha gave a low breath at the contact.

Victor retrieved the knife. He slid it under the side hip panel of the panties and sliced the left side. The severed panties folded forward but not off her groin. He matched that cut with another on the right. The panties fell more but not off, adhering to her wet cunt lips. Victor peeled them the rest of the way off and tossed them aside.

Other than Moryha's deep breaths, the room was silent. Victor quietly traded the knife for a silver bullet vibrating dildo. He snuck close and placed the probe an inch from her groin. He switched it on at the same instant he touched her clit. The buzz sound and touch of cold metal startled Moryha. She hopped in the restraints but Victor anticipated the move and held the vibrator against her elusive clitoris. Moryha cried out. Victor worried the buzzing tip around her rosy flesh, getting more gallops and whoops from the woman. He kept at it until she tired and slowed.

Victor removed the probe but let it buzz in the air near her groin. When Moryha had stopped wiggling in her cuffs, he positioned the buzzing tool beneath her and pushed it up her vaginal tract. Her moisture was plentiful and he slid the probe upward in one motion until it bumped against the top end of Moryha's tunnel. It was hard to maintain that contact as she jumped and jogged from the intense sensations but Victor had learned from his experiences with previous young women how to follow the wild gyrations. He performed his duties well.

This time, Moryha howled out long and hard and Victor recognized her orgasmic cries. She collapsed in the restraints, weight held by the wrists cuffs, head hanging on her palpitating chest, boobs rising and falling with her slackening breaths. Victor moved back to the table to allow her time for rest and recovery. When she raised her blindfolded face to front again, he returned to her.

Victor licked his flattened tongue on her left boob from underside, over the nipple to the top. He repeated with the right tit. He palmed the fleshy masses, kneading and pinching, gripping and squeezing, not so much to excite Moryha as simply displaying his ability to fondle her at will while she was restrained.

During his oral caresses of Moryha's tits, Victor's stiff cock wagged against her cunt lips, slightly distended by the handling and peaking. He chose to proceed with his own pleasure, bent his knees and drove himself up into her welcoming receptacle. He brushed a few stray strands behind before gripping his teeth on her neck and his hands behind her back. Her wetted boobs flattened into his chest. He thrust his hips as the rest of his body held her still. Victor prodded her with short strokes and it wasn't long before he pumped his essence into her. He clung to her body while his panting abated.

Stepping back, Victor shuffled to the table and retrieved nipple clamps from the jewelry box. He twisted one nipple until the nub stiffened. Carefully, aligning the clamp, he let the spring clips fasten on the little flesh cylinder. Moryha gasped and shook her shoulders trying to dislodge the cold metal pinching her nip.

Victor removed her blindfold so Moryha could see the shiny metal compressed on her throbbing nipple. Victor then raised the other clamp and rotated it in his fingers before her face. Moryha saw Victor move it to her other nipple and stifled a sob. Victor used a roll of his fingers to raise the nub. Moryha held her breath, awaiting the sting. Victor waited her out until she exhaled. The spring closed its levers on the nipple before Moryha could completely recover her inhale. She let out a yelp. Victor backed off. He checked the fit and security of her four cuffs.

"Moryha, I'm tired and now must rest. I will return for more of this lesson when I have regained some energy."

Victor left her suspended as he headed out the door.

"When? When are you coming back?" she called out.

Victor closed the door and left her alone, suspended, nipple clamped without reply.

Victor awoke in his bed refreshed from a few hours nap. He trudged back to the room containing Moryha and her riggings. She may have dozed off but unlikely. She raised her head when he entered. He checked her nipples. They were redder than before but did not appear marked. He opened the springs and put them in the jewelry box. He returned with a silver leash which he attached to the ring on the front of her collar. He knew that the sting of returned blood flow was unpleasant for Moryha. Victor finger snapped the newly freed nipple nubs. She squeezed her eyes shut but never whimpered.

bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers
12