Total Woman Requests 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
364 Followers

Finally, they were squeaky clean. Both had separately elaborated a mental plan to fuck right here.

Ashley initiated the move. She placed her hands on Gavin's shoulders, leaned over and brushed his chest with her tender nipples. She moved in large and small circles, back and forth, side to side. Sometimes she made little twitches of her nipples against his nipples. Gavin closed his eyes and gave a low moan. His breathing quickened. The bath was deep enough to cover their hips and navels. Ashley stirred the water with her swaying butt. Ned reached between her legs and felt her cunt lips. They were oily. She was juicing nicely, producing more than the stirring water could remove. Their plan could move ahead.

Gavin described how he wanted Ashley to rub his cock with her cunt lips.

"Use your cunt lips to stroke the length of my cock. Get it hard and slippery."

Ashley lowered her cunt lips to his cock. She stroked its length repeatedly.

Gavin reached between them and pressed his palm on Ashley's groin. She rose and positioned his cock upright under her cunt. Ashley moaned as she dropped down the vertical shaft and buried him completely inside. It was better than she had fantasized during the time between the airport and now. Gavin was long and fat and filled her completely.

Gavin locked eyes with Ashley as she moved up and down in long strokes. She leaned in and gave Gavin a passionate kiss. Ashley jogged towards her ecstasy. Gavin felt his end approaching as well. The prickly tingling started in his toes, spread up the nerves in his legs and crashed into his groin. His breathing shortened and gusted. He leaned his head back and growled low as the initial pulse jetted up and out of his cock. His eyes screwed shut.

Ashley matched his peak in intensity and timing. She saw Gavin tilt back his head, heard his animal sounds and prepared herself for the jets of cum to fill her womb. Ashley plunged full depth and clenched hard with cunt muscles. That should make Gavin's ejaculate spring harder inside her. She trusted her squeeze would enhance his climax and maximize his satisfaction with her as well. It would be her Thank You gift to him for ending the pain sessions and letting them enjoy the remaining night.

Ashley felt Gavin's hips strain upward as his back arched. She clamped her cunt even tighter and held on. As his male essence discharged into her willing womb, her core sensed the pulse and she joined him in a gut wrenching orgasm.

Ashley hugged Gavin's neck. Her breasts were against his chest. Hazy consciousness slowly returned. She kissed his earlobe then his lips. After a respectable time, Gavin shrank and Ashley unsheathed his shrinking flesh.

Through the rest of the night, the partners would wake, caress and if Gavin was able, fucked. Otherwise they played tongue tag and sugar kisses. By morning, they had 'revived' their relationship and had learned client retention techniques that would serve them the rest of their lives.

--------------------

Gavin's flight landed at Honolulu International to bright sunshine and perfect weather. The airports exits were clogged with flower lei dispensing tourist trappers. He found his name being held by a uniformed chauffeur who helped him with his bags. He was deposited at a luxury beach front hotel.

He had a few hours to kill before his site host arrived for their dinner meeting. He headed for the beach.

The sunbathers were sparse. Several groups of surfers were riding the modest waves. He walked the beach and stopped to watch a few cajole across and down the waves. There were many mainlanders but the better riders were the Oriental and Polynesian locals who had gathered years of practice.

There was a small group of young local woman taking turns with one surfboard. They were pretty good but that wasn't the best part. They were topless, wearing only skimpy neon colored thongs. The all over tans suggested this was their usual routine.

Gavin sat in the sand and watched them play. Two would stand on the beach, jumping and shouting encouragement, while the third rode the waves on the shared surfboard. Gavin was close enough to get a great view of wet bouncy boobs and butts. The girls didn't seem to notice him or care.

The sun dropped lower in the sky and the trio finished their recreation and headed back down the beach. The show was over. Gavin headed back to his hotel.

Kai was the HR manager for the target subsidiary. The company leased out fully fueled and staffed private corporate jets for chartered runs. The jets were used worldwide but mostly around the Pacific and were home-based in Hawaii. Gavin settled into an easy conversation with Kai as they talked shop and told corporate 'war stories'. It was a pleasant meal of tasty food and good conversation.

Kai was glad Gavin had arrived at this particular time.

"We are commissioning a new jet soon and need to interview and select staff. The three finalists for air hostess were coming by this evening for evaluations. Only one will be hired. The salaries and perks are generous; therefore the competition for the position is intense. I could really use your services to help me make the selection."

"Sure...sure...whatever I can do to help."

Looking past Gavin, Kai smiled. "Awwh, our candidates have arrived."

Gavin turned to see three stunning dressed women walking toward the table. Despite the heels, fabulous cocktail dresses and perfect makeup, Gavin still recognized his three surfer girls.

"Gavin, please meet Armina, Akoura and Ananya, our three finalists for the air hostess position."

The smiling beauties shook Gavin's hand and introduced themselves in turn. The small two person dining table had room for only two chairs so the woman stood next to the men who hastily completed their desserts and coffee. The five departed the dining room. The lobby elevators whisked them to the penthouse suite where they were assured privacy for the intensive interviews.

The group gathered in the suite's central lounge. Kai explained the typical interview process to Gavin and the candidates.

"Our various sized jets are equipped for short, medium and long flights. Our air hostesses may be assigned singly or in teams depending on the flight duration and number of passengers.

"Each candidate has excelled in the standard airline operations and safety training programs. Each candidate could readily find employment with any airline in the world. But you have applied with us because our company has superior pay and perks. How can we afford that?

"We market our aircraft and personnel services to a very exclusive clientele who pay a premium price for premium amenities. Gavin and I will assess your ability to provide our clients' with those premium amenities."

Kai paused to allow that to sink in. Hearing no questions he continued.

"Gavin and I will occupy the two opposing bedrooms. They are stocked with various sizes of our standard air hostess uniforms and other clothes and amenities. The candidates will determine a schedule of rotation so that each candidate is afforded an equal amount of time with both interviewers. After the interviews are concluded, Gavin and I will compare notes and you will be contacted about our decision. This is your last chance to show your stuff so be hardy in your efforts."

The candidates played rock-paper-scissors to pick a random rotation.

"Gavin, let's retire to our respective suites and let this ladies get some interviews started."

Gavin strode to his room and closed its door. He sat in the cushioned arm chair opposite the bed.

The door opened slowly. Gavin looked up as Armina entered his lair. She was dressed as she was in the hotel dining room when they had formally met. Gavin was looking forward to seeing her in her beach garb, or even less, before the end of the interview.

"Armina, that's a lovely dress but hardly an air hostess uniform. I want to see you properly dressed for your future employment."

"Yes, sir. May I check in the closets for the uniforms?"

Gavin granted her his permission. She rummaged a bit in the closet and returned with two types and colors of uniforms on hangers.

"Sir, which one would you like me to wear?"

"Both, but let's start with the blue one and then we will see the red one later."

Armina turned to enter the ensuite bath. Gavin spoke up.

"No need for that. Change here in front of me."

Armina laid the uniform on the bed and reached behind her back for her dress zipper. She fumbled around and had trouble with the catch. Ever the gentleman, Gavin rose and she turned her back to accept his assistance. She pulled her long hair to the front to uncover the top of the zipper.

Gavin worked the back clasp and the zipper descended to her ass cheeks. Her back was uncluttered by bra strap or panty waistband.

Armina stepped and turned. The dress ballooned out and slid down around her ankles. She wore stockings underneath; just the stockings and her heels.

Gavin had seen her on the beach at some distance but was now a few feet away. Scanning upwards from the black dress pooled on her heels, he saw smooth toned legs in smoky hose, pliant thighs, a shaved pussy, flat stomach and breasts to die for. She was holding her full long black hair up in a bundle on her head. The lifted arms raised those perfect breasts for display.

Her face was a mix of Oriental, black almond slanted eyes with high cheek bones. Her muted makeup was perfect.

Armina let Gavin feast a bit. Without her thong, Gavin now had a complete picture and he nodded his approval. Armina moved to the bed and donned the two piece uniform, a sky-blue matching skirt and jacket set. The skirt was an inch or two below her ass, way above her knees. Her hose tops peeked below the hem. The two-button jacket strained to hold the flaps across even her medium sized breasts. Her belly flashed below the jacket waist.

"Walk around, let's see how it rides when you move."

Armina stepped gently. Gavin clucked his tongue and made a 'pick up the speed' finger twirl. Armina heels caused her to strut and jostle the jacket over her compressed tits. She stepped to Gavin who rose to her front. He plucked open the two jacket-buttons and burrowed his hands inside. Her tanned tits were firm and conical. Their size was a proper hand full, big enough but not too big.

Armina was astute. She knew generally where this activity was headed but not specifically. Either way, Gavin wasn't going to need his pants. She unbuckled his belt and snap, lowered his zipper and dropped his pants and briefs over his hips. They slid to the floor.

Armina was diminutive and Gavin's still soft shaft filled her hand. She stroked it once, twice. Gavin responded by raising her chin and capturing her mouth with a kiss. He played a while as the lip-lock and the hand-job helped him grow to the necessary hardness.

Gavin stepped back and sat in the cushioned arm chair. Armina would not be able to straddle him between the chair arms. Instead, she knelt before him and raised his shaft to vertical. She slurped his spongy knob into her mouth.

Gavin pushed Armina's dangling hair aside and back, getting a good view of their connection. Armina was bobbing her head at a modest pace. Gavin was pleased with her rate and depth. This would be his first orgasm in several days; he was quickly feeling the tingles. But this was supposed to be an assessment interview. He needed to get a complete inventory of her oral skills.

Gavin placed his hand on the back of her bobbing head and pressed down. Armina braced to stop him when his tip reached her throat. Gavin didn't jam his cock down her throat but kept a light downward pressure. Armina took the cue. She took a deep breath and pressed his knob into her throat, then continued until her lips encircled the base of his cock. She held still, half a minute, until her air ran out, then pulled back to get another breath.

"That's quite good, darling. Now use your tongue and add humming for vibrations, both at the same time, if possible, but alternating is acceptable."

Armina rotated her mouth, swirled her tongue sideways across his shaft, hummed when her tongue was still and took him into her throat again. A few repetitions of the set brought results. Gavin gusted and blew his first rope of spunk into her mouth. Armina sucked hard and swallowed, two more ropes followed. She cleared her mouth again and then his final shot dribbled onto her tongue. She held him in and gently stroked his underside with her tongue tip.

Gavin held the sides of her head in his palms. When the post-cum throbs in his groin ceased, he lifted her head and looked in her face.

"That was pretty good. You're the first interviewee so I can't say how it compares with the other contenders in the suite, but anywhere else, you would be a hands-down winner. Be a dear and clean me up."

When Armina had adequately preened Gavin with tongue and towels, she retrieved her dress and prepared to doff her uniform. Gavin intervened.

"Don't bother. Just take them all with you when you go to see Kai. If he wants you to change into something else, I am sure he will let you know."

Armina leaned in to peck Gavin's cheek and left the bedroom.

Gavin relaxed back and awaited his next interview. The door reopened and Akoura came in still wearing the party dress, hose and heels she had worn in the dining room.

Gavin asked "Have you seen Kai?"

Akoura shook her head. "I will see him after you finish with me."

Gavin twirled his finger signaling her to pirouette. She was fleshy but not fat, very cuddly in fact. Her heritage was heavily Polynesian. Her hips and breasts looked rounder on her shorter frame. Her face was also round with the hint of slope to her eyes. She wore the dress well. But, Gavin thought, it's got to go.

"You may begin with a strip tease. Take your time. I just dumped a load in your challenger's mouth. It will take you some time and efforts before you have me ready to offer you an assessment of your skills."

Akoura nodded her agreement. She pulled her hair to the front and reached back for the zipper. She was more dexterous than Armina and brought the zipper down to her shoulder blades. Then she slowly turned her back and pulled the zipper the rest of the way below her waist. White bands of lingerie confirmed that she wore bra and panties.

'Good' thought Gavin, 'more time and stage props during the strip tease.'

Akoura faced him again. She shrugged off the dress top and it folded down but not off, held at the waist band tight above her wide round hips. She pushed it down and it fell to the floor. She did a slow pirouette to display the unclothed skin not covered by hose, panties or bra.

Akoura faced him again and reached to her cleavage. She worked the front close bra clasp. Holding a tab in each hand, she pulled out and up, making a high V with her arms. The motion elevated her tits. They were large, round, tanned and tipped with dark conical nipples. She stood in that stance letting Gavin get an eyeful of her upper body. Maintaining the V, she pirouetted again. Gavin saw a flash of sidewinder when she was faced completely away. Facing him again, she playfully tossed him her bra.

The panties went next. Akoura skimmed them down her legs, causing her dangling tits to jostle. Gavin liked that and made a grunting noise. Akoura looked up at Gavin through her veil of hair. Before standing, she shimmied her shoulders to flap her boobs. Gavin grunted again.

Akoura stood. Gavin was staring at her shaved pussy with its full fleshy lips. She strode forward and planted a heel on the front edge of his seat cushion. She smoothed the top of the hose down her thigh and calf. At the bottom, she stopped and unbuckled her heel straps and took heel and hose off in one final swipe.

The second leg was propped up on the arm of the chair. Her stance spread her enough to expose the inner pink vaginal lips. Gavin saw and smelled her pussy. While he was visually locked on that target, Akoura rolled the hose down and similarly removed it with the other heel. She could see Gavin becoming hard. His cock was lifting from limp to horizontal as he sat.

Akoura flipped the hose behind Gavin's neck and reined him forward into a sensuous lip chafing kiss. When she broke contact, she glanced down. Gavin was almost vertical now. She pulled on one end and looped the hose off one side.

She moved a few feet from Gavin and faced away. Bending at the hip, she leaned forward towards the side of the bed, bracing her hands on the edge of the mattresses. Widening her stance, she presented her smooth tanned rump for his inspection. Gavin viewed her hanging boobs framed by her thighs. Her pink inner lips formed a bulls-eye above her thighs and below her ass cheeks. Gavin got up from the chair for a closer look. He stepped behind her.

The bed was tall, double mattresses adding height to the platform and a touch of grandeur to the room. Akoura was short and she was the perfect match to the stacked mattresses. Gavin shuffled her forward until her thighs were anchored against the side of the bed. Gavin aimed his cock at the bull-eye, cupped generous handfuls of tit-flesh and lined up.

Gripping tight on her tits, he plunged forward and in, so hard she collapsed on the comforter. Gavin held on and his hands were trapped between bed and boobs. He adjusted his stance to acquire enough room to thrust, and then lay his full weight on her back. Hugging hard on her tits, he got a pleasant rhythm going. His hands were trapped beneath their combined weight but he was able to clutch and release her masses in time with his thrusts.

Akoura was sealed down with little freedom of movement. Gavin was doing all the work but he didn't mind. Akoura's cunt was a convenient tool to polish his cock and he was enjoying the burnishing. The glinting was progressing as intended. He felt the pressure and heat of his oncoming orgasm. His primary body muscles were starting to tighten.

Gavin's hands now gripped so hard on Akoura's tits that she was calling out for him to lighten up. The blood rushing through his ears made him deaf to her pleas. His cum barreled out his shaft. Gavin was grasping and hugging Akoura so hard that she had to hold her breath. Gavin shot three times before his body relaxed enough for him to even sense the fourth and fifth shot. Akoura didn't feel anything except her breath returning when Gavin's arms finally released their death grip on her torso.

Gavin rested on her bent over back until his mind was lucid and his limp dick fell from her hole. He lifted off of her. When she stood, he saw his spread five finger hand prints on her breasts. Being ever the gentleman, Gavin search around until he found her bra. He help her pack her boob flesh back into the cups and pressed them inward to help her close the front tab. Released from the helping hands, Akoura's boobs settled to an adorable equilibrium of roundness split by a deep cleavage.

"Kai will ask about the hand prints on you tits. Tell him they are a sign that you gave me the best doggie style fuck in the world. He might take that into consideration on his vote."

Akoura gathered her scattered clothes and left the suite.

Gavin lay down on the bed. He through an arm over his eyes and dozed off. When he raised his arms again, the lights in the room were off with a muted light spilling through the unlatched bathroom door. The shower quit running and there was the flapping sound of someone toweling off.

The door swung out and a lithe figure with long hair and smallish features was silhouetted in the soft glow. She closed the door and floated barefoot across the carpet to his bed.

Ananya leaned close and peered at Gavin's face. She saw that his eyes were open. She barely whispered.

bhuff
bhuff
364 Followers