Total Woman Vignettes 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blonde departed in a daze of emotions, overlooking that her robe was still open as she walked to the elevator. The hallway was occupied by mid-morning late risers who blessed their lucky timing. The assorted group entered the elevator. Blonde's mind finally cleared when a strange man ferried his questing hand across her exposed boobs. She tied her robe shut and exited at her floor to the lasting disappointment of the happy men enjoying the elevator's mirrored risqué show.

------------------------

After Blonde departed, Tricia attended to Victor's needs for the remaining day before the official pageant show. She teased and stoked his ardor; denying him relief and maintaining his underlying passion for his post-Pageant duties. Tricia shepherded Victor through his daylong preparations and finally into his auditorium seat for the evening's festivities.

Hours later when the glitzy Pageant approached its climax, Brown took her turn on the runway as the audience engaged in enthusiastic applause. She waved and smiled brightly, strode firmly, bouncing her hidden but unfettered treasures beneath the sexy evening gown. Brown was second runner-up and showed her best game face, suppressing the inner discontent. She would be back for more pageants and any expression other than thrill at the lesser honor now would reflect poorly later. She took her place on the winners pyramid, next to the vacant top spot.

Then Blonde was announced as first runner-up. She predictably clasped her hands before her shocked expression and accepted the kudos and hugs of the pageant contestants standing next to her. She took her obligatory turn of the stage, stealthily playing her sexiness to the audience just as Brown had. Blonde took her space opposite Brown on the winner's pyramid.

The Pageant Matriarch worked up the audience's anticipation. She ran the clock, explaining the duties of the runner-ups, toasting the imminent winner's progression to the Ms. Globe contest. Finally, she opened the ivory card stock envelope and announced the winner's name.

The audience went wild. Tricia and Victor stood with the crowd for the roaring ovation. Victor needed to rise anyway. Upon the winner announcement, his heart had jumped with joy and his hardening groin needed space adjustment.

Tears ran down the winner's face, mussing her makeup. She acceded to the quick preening from her close-by colleagues before accepting the grand bouquet of roses and getting the jewel sparkled tiara clasped into her hair. She smiled, sniffled and waved while doing her side to side stage promenade, her hard high heeled steps shaking anything that wasn't nailed down beneath her translucent thin gown. Her legs flashed through the floor length slits in her strapless pageant dress. She took her place on the top step of the winner's pyramid, all tears and smiles.

Black was from the South, a typical mélange of ethnicities: African, Caribbean and other genetic dilutions. She was the epitome of an ebony skinned woman, combining the best possible traits. Black's neat dreadlocks hung to her shoulders, a helmet of rolled hair tubes, cascading in perfect formation, held back from her forehead now by the crowning silvery hair band.

Black's jet black eyes swam in a softly sculpted face, defined by the almond shaped eyes that domed her high cheeks. The definition in her muscular limbs would be the envy of an Olympian. Her chest was defined by a moderate firm cleavage, typical of an active lifestyle.

Black had overcome much to get here, even a near disaster just before the pageant show began. Somehow, a stain had materialized on her runway evening gown. The crisis was averted by the resourceful Pageant Matriarch who found Black a substitute gown at the last minute. Amazingly, it was a perfect fit. It was strapless, a fastening band circling her chest across her breasts. It was sheer, just barely lined enough to be a public covering. It was sculpted to her torso but hung in flowing drapes from her middle; employing high leg slit openings where any step would flash skin all the way to her waist.

That feature brought on a sharp discussion. The Pageant Matriarch balked when Black demanded panties. The dress was close-fitting and a panty line was a severe faux pas. The Pageant Matriarch had relented when Black had produced a black satin barely-there thong with thread-thin side straps.

The Pageant Matriarch closed the ceremonies and announced a press photo op in a reception room beside the theatre proper. As the hall emptied and loosing contestants withdrew to family and friends, the three winners presented themselves in the adjoining room for the paparazzi. Their smiles and charm never wavered beneath the withering flashbulbs. They responded to inane questions with inane answers. The Pageant Matriarch excused the interruption as she led aside Brown and Blonde for a confidential huddle. She was pointed and animated as she quietly conferred with the runner-ups. They nodded readily to everything she said during the discussion, now and again glancing over at Black.

Then Brown and Blonde led Black aside to a private huddle of their own. The whispered conversation began softly and gained enthusiasm as Black grasped the proposition. The Ms. North America Pageant was eager to help Black prepare for and triumph at the Ms. Globe competition. Her yearned-for victory would raise the pageant's status as a contestant preparatory event: more attention, more advertisers, and more profits. The winning trio would each get complementary tutoring by an expert polishing coach before their next events.

The runner-ups espoused freely to Black about the intimate details of their own encounters. Black had heard rumors of such things but those lewd sagas naturally accompanied beauty pageants. Brown and Blonde assured her that the polishing sessions were real, relevant and valuable.

Black faltered for a moment before warily agreeing to at least meet the expert coach. Brown and Blonde said the proper arrangements had already been made and Black could be ushered to his presence right away. Brown and Blonde each took a hand and walked her from the room.

The Pageant Matriarch saw the winners slip away unnoticed by the babbling throng and announced the end of the photo op. A major anonymous sponsor sought to congratulate Black personally. After that, Black would be taken to her hotel to rest and be presented again at a second press conference tomorrow afternoon. Gradually, the paparazzi drifted off to other venues and the remaining pageant participants cleared from the conference center as the event wound to an end.

Meanwhile, the trio of beauty contestants stole to the entrance of the now empty unlit auditorium. They crept warily down the carpeted theater aisle to the darkened stage. Brown and Blonde held Black's hands snugly as they ascended the stage stairs.

As they approached the middle of the stage, a vertical spotlight suddenly illuminated a naked man seated on a plain wooden stool. Black startled back a step but Brown and Blonde clasped her hands tighter, reassuring her of their supportive presence. Black assumed this man was the acclaimed Victor. A corseted woman stood to his side; that would be his wife, Tricia. Black calmed; the bizarre scene was predictable after hearing her pageant mates' graphic descriptions.

Black was now advanced forward to stand close to the silent man. Her elegant swaying skirt brushed against his bare knees as she assumed her presentation position. There was a growing faith in her heart. Brown and Black had assured her that the meeting would be relevant and valuable. She wanted to believe that. She mustered her courage to seize any advantage for securing the prestigious Ms. Globe title.

Tricia held Victor's hefty rigid cock, giving it an occasional slow rub in her warm clasp. Her duty had been to maintain Victor's arousal throughout the unbearable waiting period between the grand onstage announcement and his impending initiation of the winner. Tricia's job had been superfluous this time. When Black had been announced as winner, Victor's prick had swelled uneasily in his pants, causing him to squirm in his seat to adjust the space. Between then and now, as he waited naked on the darkened stage for the conclusion of the initial press function, he hadn't thought of anything except his coming encounter with Black.

Victor had heard the theatre door open and the bright lobby light had radiated through the portal. He caught sight of Black's silhouetted form beneath the sheer fabric before the closing door shut off the furtive diorama. Tricia felt Victor's cock twitch in tempo with the footfalls of Black's timid shuffle steps down the aisle and across the stage. The overhead stage spotlight switched on at Black's final approach and Victor squinted. Tricia used the remote control to quickly lower its intensity to a token quixotic glow. Now Black's thin fabric outfit was touching his knees and the time for waiting was over. Victor was as hard as he had ever been in his life and that was only from the anticipation. The real forthcoming flesh to flesh connection might very well burst him.

Tricia held a pair of scissors out to Blonde. Brown pulled Black's skirt panels aside as Blonde snipped the thread thin pantie straps and removed the triangular scrap of shiny black satin. She handed the shred to Tricia who stashed it away as Victor's souvenir of this introductory meeting.

Black waited stoical for the next moves, watching Victor's impatient expression with her own blank countenance. Brown and Blonde lifted away the leg flashing panels exposing Black's vulva to Victor's view. Victor stroked a hand up Black's inner thighs and swiped a finger across her ebony vaginal lips. He felt warm moisture in her groove and nodded to the ushering pair. Still holding the skirt panels aside, they placed their other hands on Black's derriere and guided her to shuffle forward and straddle Victor's thighs.

All the women participated in preparing the intimate conjunction. Tricia held Victor's cock upright while Brown, Blonde and Black combined efforts to afford a flawless alignment. Seemingly ready, Black graced her lithe arms across Victor's shoulders as she looked blindly past him, concentrating on the tactile piecing together of cock head and cunt lips. She shuffled until her attendants proclaimed the orientation spot-on. With an intake of breath, she sank down, taking Victor to the hilt in one unhurried descent into her genital cavity.

Victor blessed his luck that Black covered the sexual trifecta: warm, wet and snug. Her outward beauty, combined with her vaginal charms, almost guaranteed her to be a greater contestant. Victor looked forward to perfecting Black into a superior pageant champion. But first, he would follow through with this obligatory preview to his meticulous coaching program.

Victor leaned his nose into Black's cleavage. Despite the rigors of the hot stage, emotional roller coaster and wearying press corps, Black still smelled heavenly. A powdery floral scent that complemented her body musk fed his lust. He kissed the breast bulges exposed above her gown's retaining band. Victor barely controlled his ravenous urge to rip it down and suckle her nipples; patience, he assured himself, all in due time.

Victor's hands instead filtered beneath her skirt, cupping her toned bare ass cheeks, his push-pull hand cues signaling her to follow his desired tempo. While Black got under way with his requested cycle, Victor repositioned his face to her ears and neck, keeping her body bowed away from his chest. But her jogging occasionally pattered her tits against him anyway.

Victor could feel Black's lust stiffened nipples poking through the thin braless gown and tickling against his chest. His nose sensed the lingering citrus of her shampoo. He nibbled her neck and lobe, muttering into her ear his throaty demands for a sequential pattern of fucking rhythms.

Black rose and fell as ordered on Victor's tumescent tube, rocking and sliding, burnishing his cock with her warm, wet snugness. His erection filled her completely. The other women served attendance, lightly caressing backs, arms, hair, thighs. They echoed Victor's faint murmurs, soothing the flesh-linked duo to ever higher levels of lust.

Victor was getting choked up with sexual tension and it became difficult to voice his preferences for Black's successive pattern of movements. Tricia knew her man well and took over. She held her lips near Black's hair shrouded ear and softly whispered the paces she knew Victor wanted.

"A little side to side now... that's nice... now a few long strokes... very good... steady, steady... okay, try some hip rolls..."

Black closed her eyes and frowned, striving to follow Tricia's instructions with a calm zeal. Victor absorbed the sensations in his groin. He rubbed his head against Black's, brushing ear to ear, acknowledging his growing pleasure from her efforts. Tricia extended Black's moves with further instructions.

"a few long strokes now... higher next time... and all the way down... press him with your clitoris... do you like that..."

Victor had given a single shudder when Black pushed his knob with her cervix and crushed her clitoris against his pubic bone. Victor voiced his delight with louder groans. Tricia intervened, slackening the hasty pace.

"a little slower now... and hold... let him ease off a bit... we want this to last..."

Black settled to the bottom and almost rested except that her hyper-energized genitals couldn't stop tingling and radiating flashes to her extremities. Tricia got Black to concentrate on other matters, pushing the nerve glimmerings to the background.

"Now, clench your vagina... did you feel his cock pulse when you did that... yes?... doesn't that feel good?..."

Black moaned a small humming affirmative. She felt Victor shudder again at this different stimulation. She repeated the cunt contraction and received the identical reaction from Victor. Black's efforts were stoking her fire and she shuddered through a mini-gasm. Victor felt the shiver and gritted his teeth, determined to hold off his own peak.

Victor heard his wife's voice guiding Black's line of activities. He could anticipate the general course Tricia was steering but not each sequential turn. He listened carefully as Tricia whispered directions and encouragements into Black's ears. He was thrilled that Black strived hard to follow every change in direction. That boded well. Black was demonstrating by deeds her desired acceptance into the coaching series.

"Oh, look at that... your nipples are so hard... do they tingle?... rub them against his chest... yes, like that... graze them ..."

This was better than Black could have hoped for. And they had told her it was only an introduction. She was anxious to see what came afterwards. How much better could the ensuing sessions be? Black caught herself dreaming of the feasible future and regained her composure. She refocused her thoughts to the present, concentrating on her current performance, hopeful they would offer her the extended program.

Black had her eyes closed, listening to the commands, concentrating on creating the proper motions, intensely feeling each and every caress on her sensitized nipples. The flicker of contact with Victor, even though veiled by her flimsy gown, sent reflective pulses to her cunt.

Victor felt the nipple generated cunt pulses and hugged Black tightly; a holding clutch intended to stop Black from over-stimulating her prickly nipples too soon. He was determined to hold out much longer. Tricia saw his move and gave Black a few quick whispered commands.

"Now hug him tight... good girl... good girl..."

Black crushed her gown shrouded tits into Victor's chest. He tightened his own hug. The pair now had only freedom of movement in their hips. Black felt Victor's corona run the full length of her tube. She was biting her lip, eyes screwed shut, reveling in Victor's embrace. Sparks jumped about in her womb and Black felt her cunt ripple against Victor's welcome intruder. She whimpered and her face flushed and tingled. She sobbed once as a larger spasm jumped along her grotto; Victor heard and felt it. They both realized the end was near. They united in a mutual frenzy of robust strokes.

Too soon but inevitably, their combined endeavors were communally fruitful. Victor swelled to his maximum girth inside Black's vagina. Black's mouth and eyes popped open as she was overtaken by the tingles in her groin. They panted sharper and then both exploded with cries of delight. The tremors seemed endless.

The two fuck-mates wheezed blusteringly before they finally relaxed into each other's arms, foreheads resting on opposite shoulders. The trio of standby assistants hugged the amorous pair in a warm group cuddle. Tricia gently kissed Black's temple. She whispered the pertinent question.

"Do you want to be this year's Ms. Globe? This is what a pageant contender does to consistently win. The judges expect the contestants to show proper regard. The judges are doubly impressed with a well-coached contestant who secures her own pleasure while showing courteous deference. Are you ready to endure a more regimented schedule of coaching? "

Black dreamily nodded against Victor's supportive shoulder and murmured her wholehearted concurrence.

"Yes... yes, please..."

Hearing that, the quintet cooed a cacophony of mutual joy. There were all assured of further coital coaching encounters now that Black had accepted Victor's complementary pre-pageant tutoring.

The seated coach and his newest trainee were extricated from their intimate union and they shakily stood. Victor closely observed Black's sex dazed eyes. She was reeling with euphoria. He took Black's hand and led her unsteadily off to his private quarters to continue her introduction to his training regimen. The others remained behind to clear the stage and then left to find their own rest from their efforts.

In the quest coach's suite, Victor stood back with hands on hips and directed Black to remove her dress. The stroll from the stage had restored her focus enough to follow his instructions. Black fumbled with the clasps at the back and couldn't get the releases to work. She gave Victor a troubled look of frustration. Victor stepped in and ran his hands behind her. She was shorter than him even in her heels. He hadn't noticed or cared about her height when she was saddled on his lap, mounted balls deep on his hyper-stiff cock.

Victor likewise fumbled with the fasteners to a mild frustration. He finally grasped the uncooperative fixtures and yanked them apart, damaging the hooks. He descended the zipper to half back before it also jammed. Victor had controlled his urge to pull her top down during their introduction onstage but that time was past. He yanked the garment down her body and tossed it on the floor. It would wait there, a crumpled pile of elegance until needed later.

Black stooped to remove her sequined dancer heels. Victor stopped her. An otherwise naked female wearing strapped-on heels in bed was always a turn-on for a virile male. Standing again, Victor was awestruck by the shape and fitness of Black's exposed breasts, belly and limbs.

Victor continued his examination by laying her back on the bed and according Black two oral-induced orgasms, simultaneously mapping her erogenous feminine folds with his tongue. Black's back arched into stark curves each time, her fingers clawing handfuls of satin sheet. Then Victor climbed aboard missionary style and rendered onto Black her next formal serving from his special buffet of treats. She would receive many more from Victor throughout the course of her pending polishing program.

Victor took control and she trusted his wisdom. He fucked her twice more during the remaining night, skillfully tutoring the receptive Black, pausing between their body exhausting exertions to revitalize their energies.