Touched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His release filled her mouth and spilled down her chin on to her breasts. It glowed a hot yellow color as she rubbed it into her skin.

As he began to transmute into the darker colors, she saw the demonic features begin to fade, and slowly he became more human in appearance. Until at last she saw him for who he was.

A sharp intake of breath.

Recognition.

She reached out and he was gone.

Daylight streamed in through the window. She awakened, late in the morning, her bed sheets strewn across the floor. She opened her eyes and found herself alone in the room. Her hands were across her breasts and covering her sex. She felt a dampness around her sex, as if she had made love all night long and still had traces of her lover within her.

Since it was the weekend, she lay there for a long time processing her dreams.

Her mouth was dry and tasted of salt.

Trying to make sense of them.

She touched her breasts, and found them to be tacky, as if coated wit something. She toyed with her self, her sex felt full and sassy. Her finger ran across her lips and they opened slightly.

It was at this point that she realized that this was more than a dream. Her mind raced across possibilities, all equally outrageous.

Her mind did not allow that is could be.

Her heart knew it to be true.

And as such she knew what was next. What her friends would ask and say. Her heart was filled with many emotions.

Sadness at an end to it all.

Expectation as to what was ahead for her.

And most of all a sense of closure. He had come back to her one more time. And left a bit of himself for her to treasure always. But it would be a while before this treasure appeared.

End

Phoebus
10/31/2002

12