Touched Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched as the black-haired woman on the tiny screen stopped to take a deep breath, blinking back tears as she struggled to maintain her composure.

She then revealed their intention to infiltrate the utility grid in the early morning hours of the solstice, introducing the substance into the disinfectant supply lines. Because of the holiday, coupled with the accepted practice of decontaminating upon rising, they predicted an exposure rate of greater than ninety-five percent by midmorning. She indicated that during these first hours, when the drug's effect was still building to peak levels, they planned to expose the truth over public communication channels.

Zarek, we know the action we are about to take is both highly dangerous and morally tenuous. For more than a year we debated the ethics of intentionally drugging the populace, even if it's for, we believe, a greater good. But our people are dying, Zarek. If things don't change, now, we have no future.

After everything both you and the Outliers have lost at the hands of our people, we know we have no right to ask you for help. But we're concerned about the psychological effect of this event on the children. While we've modified U4EA to affect only the adult population, this will include the caretakers. We're asking for your people's assistance in helping these individuals manage their emotions during this period. With the information we've provided regarding the location of your offspring, we invite you to take this opportunity to reunite with your loved ones as well.

Raja directed us to a sub-file containing nearly two hundred names, all those she managed to identify over the past decade and a half as individuals born to the Outliers. She also provided maps and other information detailing the finer points of their plan.

Silence fell over the group as the message ended. William looked at each of us in turn before he spoke. "Taran, I wish to speak with Zarek in private. Will you take Astrid and Grant to your dwelling, find them something to eat and allow them to rest if they wish?" The hunter nodded. The older man turned to Grant and I. "Would you like to bathe—wash yourselves with hot water—and change into fresh clothing as well?"

"Yes; thank you," I answered.

"Good. Taran can attend to that as well. I must ask all of you to say nothing at this time about what we have heard on this chip."

"We'll do as you say, William," the hunter replied, "but keep in mind that there is probably not a single individual in this settlement who isn't aware of their arrival or hasn't heard that they came bearing a message."

The older man nodded. "I understand. I don't intend to keep this information secret for long, but first I must meet with the Council tonight to discuss it." He looked at us. "I'm not asking you to remain silent about your lives in the city or even how you escaped. If you wish to discuss such matters with others, you may do so. I only request that you refrain from revealing Raja's plan and her request to us. This is something I must share with our people myself."

Grant and I exchanged a glance and nodded. "We understand," he told him. "We will honor your request."

"Thank you. I may call for you to appear in front of the Council later this evening, so remain nearby." He addressed the hunter. "Speak with your friends about organizing a gathering for tomorrow evening."

"Is that when you plan to reveal the City Dweller's request?"

"Yes. But there's no reason we cannot celebrate Grant and Astrid's return as well. Plan on an informal gathering to coincide with the evening meal, followed by a formal gathering at eight o'clock."

~*~*~

"What do you think his decision will be?" I asked Taran after we left the leader's home.

He shook his head. "I don't know. It all depends on what the Council has to say. Given the strong opinions our people have about yours—I mean, about City Dwellers—I think the only thing that's certain is a fierce debate." The hunter stopped at the edge of the platform and turned to face us. "That woman is asking us to expose ourselves to save her kind. After everything they've done to us, maybe they deserve to die out."

"But virtually no one in the city even knows you exist," Grant pointed out. "To the general population, the Outliers are a myth. Should they be condemned for the actions of a few?"

"You heard Zarek, and even that woman. The City Dwellers chose to embrace a life of isolation, from the outside world and even from each other. Now they have to live with the consequences."

"Grant and I didn't choose that life," I responded. "And neither did hundreds of others like us—your own people."

"And I'm not even sure the rest of the population did either," Grant added. "They're all just living the life they were born into. If they were given a choice, who knows how they might live?"

Taran stood quietly for a moment. "Well, like I said, the debate will likely be fierce. And with the solstice only six days away, who knows what they'll decide?" He lowered his voice. "I think it best if we save this discussion for another time and place. Others are watching."

Grant and I glanced around and saw a number of individuals peering at us from their homes and other platforms.

"Come," the hunter beckoned, stepping onto the bridge. "There's a bathhouse below, a short distance from here, that's very relaxing," he noted, "but since William has asked us to use discretion, I think it prudent to go straight home. We have hot water, and a place to bathe. It's not luxurious, but it is private."

"That sounds good to me," I responded, staring at the back of his head as I tried to ignore the way the bridge swayed with every step.

"Where do you live?" Grant asked when we reached the other side.

Taran pointed, and my stomach flipped. I gulped. "All the way up there?"

"As a hunter, it's helpful to live in a location where you can see a greater distance. Don't worry; it's safe. I've lived there with Kuri and Nissa for three years, and other than a little swaying in the wind, it's just like living on the ground."

Grant gave him a wry smile. "Somehow I doubt very much it's anything like our flats back in the city."

He grinned. "Perhaps not," he acknowledged, stepping onto the spiral staircase.

~*~*~

We arrived to find Taran's four hunting companions waiting in the living area. At once they pounced on us.

"I'm sorry, my friends, but William has forbidden us from speaking of it," the blue-eyed man explained. "He wishes to discuss the matter with the Council first."

"That is so unfair," Nissa complained. "We helped rescue them."

"I know. I'm not happy about it either, but he intends to speak with everyone tomorrow evening at eight o'clock."

"Tomorrow evening?"

He shrugged. "Sorry. By the way, I need your help. Our leader wants us to organize an informal gathering for tomorrow as well, to celebrate Astrid and Grant's homecoming."

"Nothing like a party to keep our minds off a mystery, eh?" Kuri asked, raising an eyebrow.

Taran smirked. "Something like that. By the way, would you mind throwing together something to eat while I take these two up to the bathroom, give them a chance to shower and change into fresh clothing?"

The black-haired man rolled his eyes. "You'll do anything to get out of cooking, won't you?"

He chuckled. "You already know the answer to that. Come on, Astrid, Grant; this way."

We followed the hunter up a flight of stairs to the second floor.

"There's the sink, toilet and shower. There's hot water, but only enough for about fifteen minutes. It's heated by the sun, so once you use it up, it will be hours until there's more, which, since it's getting late, means at least midmorning tomorrow. I recommend turning off the water periodically, just to make sure it doesn't turn cold on you. I'll go get you towels and some clean clothes." He paused and cocked his head. "You've never used a shower before, have you?"

We shook our heads. "I'm afraid not," Grant replied.

Taran grinned. "Well, then you're in for a treat." He explained soap and how to work the shower. "I'll be right back with those towels and clothes."

After a minute he returned with the bundle. "You remember that conversation we had back at the camp about certain pleasurable activities? Well, the shower is an ideal location for indulging in such pleasure." He handed us a small bottle. "It's oil; it makes things more comfortable, if you're so inclined."

My cheeks flushed as Grant and I exchanged a knowing look.

"Take your time," Taran told us, winking at me just before he closed the door.

I pulled my hair out of the ponytail and used my fingers to detangle the strands while I watched Grant undress. "It's so strange, being around people who encourage us to engage in sexual intercourse. It makes me feel a little self-conscious thinking of Taran, and probably the others, imagining us coupling up here."

He came to me and grasped the bottom on my shirt. "Oh, I don't know," he replied, giving me a kiss, "whenever we were at Oliver's house, he knew what was going on."

I lifted my arms as he slid the garment up and off my body. "That's true," I conceded, stroking his back, savoring his tight muscles, "but that was different. We never spoke openly about sexual intercourse with Oliver; it was more like it was understood."

"You have a point," he acknowledged, smiling with half-lidded eyes when I shivered, pressing myself against his hands as he fondled my breasts. "But personally, I find it very arousing to think that there are people nearby who know I'm enjoying your body right now."

I moaned when he drew one of my nipples into his mouth. "It was a little exciting, wasn't it, back at the camp when we came out of the shelter and realized they'd heard us?" I admitted, closing my eyes.

Grant lifted his lips. "It was more than a little exciting. I only wish we'd had more time before being interrupted. I would've liked for them to hear you crying out for me." He resumed suckling my breast.

"Oh, Grant," I murmured, trembling under his touch.

"They were envious, you know." He smiled and slid his hands inside my pants. I gasped when he grasped my buttocks. "Especially Taran. I bet right now he's wishing it was him in here instead of me, touching you like this."

I giggled. "You're so bad."

Grant chuckled. "That's right," he confirmed, pulling my pants down. "Come on, I'm very curious about this shower."

He turned on the water and we both gasped with delight when a warm spray cascaded down into the stall. We stepped in together, laughing as we wet our hair and bodies, jubilant to experience this new sensation together.

I turned my face into the stream and filled my mouth with water. Looking at Grant with a naughty smile, I pursed my lips and squirted him in the face.

"Talk about bad!" he exclaimed, turning off the water. Grabbing my arms, he pulled them behind my back and whipped me around. Swallowing the mouthful, I laughed as I tried to break free.

I gasped when, without warning, he slapped my backside with his open palm.

Grant dropped his hands. "I-I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that."

I looked over my shoulder at him. "That's okay," I told him, smiling as I bent over, hands on my knees. I wiggled my hips. "I deserved that."

His eyes widened. "Do you—you want me to do it again?"

"Yes." My eyes glanced at his penis, stiff and swaying.

I giggled as his hand came down, warming my buttocks. "Do it again."

He did as I asked. "Are you sure it doesn't hurt?"

"Actually, it does. But in a good way. One more time, then you can stop." I stood up straight and picked up the chunk of soap from the shelf. "How about if I rub this all over your body?"

Grant smiled and kissed me. "Only if you let me do the same."

We turned on the water for a moment, wetting the soap and ourselves before taking turns massaging the foamy substance all over each other's skin.

"Ohhh," I sighed as his soapy fingers reached between my legs. "I never thought getting clean could be so pleasurable."

I sucked in my breath and shivered when his one of digits strayed and touched my anus.

"Does that feel okay?" he asked as he continued circling the area with his fingertip.

Trembling, I nodded. "Yes. Actually, it feels really good." I turned around and bent over, parting my buttocks to give him better access.

He resumed fingering my hole and groaned. "It's so arousing seeing you like this."

Closing my eyes, I savored this newest form of stimulation. While he traced the puckered skin my whole body tingled, and I felt a pull, an ache deep inside me as I became more and more aroused. Despite my misgivings, I wanted more; at that moment all I wanted was to feel him inside me.

I stood up slowly and turned around. "Let's rinse off. I want you to use some of that oil and see if you can put a finger inside. Taran and the others said you have to stretch open the anus with your fingers before trying with your penis."

"You want to have anal intercourse?" Grant asked, turning the water back on. He ran his hands down my body, washing away the suds.

"Don't you?" I replied, kissing him while my hands stroked his powerful buttocks.

He groaned. "I, I, of course. I just didn't expect you to be so willing. I guess I thought you might need persuading."

"That was before I knew how good it would feel to have you touch me there." I reached around and turned off the shower. I kissed him and picked up the bottle of oil, handing it to him before turning around again.

I moaned when his slick fingertip entered my tight opening. "Uhhh... I can't believe how good that feels. It doesn't seem like it should. Try moving your finger in and out." I shuddered. "Yesss, like that."

After I adjusted to his finger I encouraged him to try two. Reaching between my legs, I found myself swollen with excitement. I cried out with pleasure when I came a few minutes later, playing with my clitoris while Grant's fingers penetrated my anus.

"Fuck me with your cock," I begged him. "I need to feel you inside me."

"Are you sure you're ready? Maybe I should use another finger first."

"No. I need you inside me now."

"Woman, you're so bad," he scolded, smacking my bottom.

I jumped. "That's right. Do it again, Grant; teach me a lesson."

Whap.

"Mmm. One more time, a little harder."

Whap.

My buttocks stinging, I stood up straight and turned around. With a saucy grin I picked up the bottle of oil. "I remember the look on your face when the hunters told us about anal intercourse," I purred, staring into his eyes while I poured a pool of the slippery liquid into my palm. "You wanted to do it right then, didn't you?"

"Yes," he groaned, his eyes rolling up while I massaged the lubricant over the full length of his penis.

"Then do it now," I encouraged, turning back around and spreading my cheeks apart. "Take me. Stretch me open with that fat cock of yours."

We moaned when his organ began to do just that, stretching my opening, far more than I expected. It burned a little, and I found myself torn between fear and excitement, not knowing how I could possibly take him, yet unwilling to stop now.

"Guhhh. You're really, really tight," Grant told me, gritting his teeth. "I don't want to hurt you."

I felt my sphincter dancing around the head of his cock. "Give me a second," I gasped. "Nissa said it's important to relax." Closing my eyes, I took a few deep breaths, concentrating on the pleasurable sensations I experienced when he was using his fingers. "Okay, try again; just go slowly."

He pressed forward, groaning as little by little, he eased himself inside my body. The reluctant muscular ring of my anus rippled over every millimeter of his cock, and we both released a deep sigh when at last his pelvis rested against my buttocks. My hole twitched around the base of his thick steely rod, and I gasped, amazed that we'd managed it, amazed that my body could fully accommodate him.

Reaching around, Grant bent over and pulled me close. He slid his hands over my breasts, stroking them until I relaxed into him, sighing with delight. "Ready?" he rasped, suckling my earlobe, his breath hot in my ear.

I whimpered and nodded. "Yes. Take me."

Grant reached back and turned the shower on. The warm water rained down on us, caressing our bodies as he shifted us under the stream. One of my hands slipped between my thighs while the other found the wall, propping me up while he began to fuck me, slow and deep.

I threw back my head and moaned, swimming in pleasure tinged with pain. "Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me good."

He pinched my nipples, tugging on them between his fingers. "Tell me how it feels," he whispered in my ear, grinding his hips against my bottom with every in stroke.

"Your cock feels so big, like it's splitting me open. Uhhh...every nerve in my body is on fire."

"Do you like it?" he asked, stubble scuffing my skin as he kissed the back of my neck, his thick member continuing its anal assault. "Do you like having my cock up your ass?"

"Oh, yes," I groaned, fingers dancing over my erect nub.

"Good," he grunted, toying with my nipples, "because I love fucking your tight ass."

Water sprayed in all directions while our bodies slapped together again and again, and I burned from the delicious friction of his cock possessing my forbidden passage. Of the things we'd done, this was the most deviant of all, but the conflict it aroused only enhanced my pleasure.

My frenzied fingers picked up speed to match his thrusts. "We're so...bad... Uhhh!" I cried out as the orgasm swelled, overtaking me. My hole throbbed, squeezing his shaft, pulsing as one with my enflamed pussy. I ground myself against him, trying to force him all the way to the root. With a long, low moan he thrust hard and came deep inside me, holding me close while our bodies heaved and quaked.

We panted on quivering legs, leaning against the wall for support. A few moments later Grant kissed my neck and withdrew, leaving me stretched and empty. Turning around, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed him. "Mmm," I moaned, smiling against his mouth as I felt the contents of his release oozing from my tender anus. "Who would've thought something that seems so dirty and wrong—"

"Could feel so good and right?" He smiled and kissed me back. "You were...beyond words. I can't wait—"

I screamed and Grant shouted, both of us jumping, when all at once the water turned icy cold. Laughing, we hurried to finish up, dried off and got dressed.

"Look at you two!" Nissa exclaimed when we emerged from the stairwell with wet hair, dressed in borrowed clothes. "You both look great, much better than when you were wearing those silly uniforms."

"Didn't I warn you about using all the hot water?" Taran scolded. "Now I'll have to wait till tomorrow, or go all the way down to the bathhouse to bathe."

My face flushed. Just before I opened my mouth to apologize, I realized he was smiling.

At their urging, Grant and I sat down. While we answered their questions about our lives in the city, I noticed a delicious savory scent wafting from the kitchen. A short time later Kuri appeared in the doorway between the kitchen and living area. "Dinner's ready. Come on in and help yourselves."

I sniffed the air and smiled. "Mmm. It smells absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for making us dinner, Kuri."

"Yes, thank you very much," Grant agreed.

The slim black-haired man returned my smile. "My pleasure," he replied, nodding at Grant. Glancing sidelong at Taran and the others, he added, "It's nice to hear some people appreciate my efforts."