Tough Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was movement at my chest and suddenly I felt terrible pain in first one nipple then the other. While I was trying to come to terms with this new pain, and concentrating on staying on my toes, something was fitted tightly around my neck. My head was pulled back, roughly, so that my leather covered face pointed toward the ceiling. I could no longer move my head.

I was deaf, dumb and blind and immobile. And it seemed now, that I was also alone. I no longer felt or sensed any movement near me.

Lucy stepped back and admired her work. She had John helpless and isolated. The rigid posture collar kept his head strained up and back. Just for good measure she had attached a strap from the ring at the top of the helmet, down his back to his belt. This made it just about impossible for him to move at all. She shuddered as she looked at the vicious clamps that she had clipped to his nipples after opening the zips covering each of his breasts. She had tried them on her own nipples, and found she could withstand them for only a few seconds. John though, would have no choice but to endure the pain for as long as she desired. She could also see Johns calves trembling, she wondered how long it would be before his strength gave out and he impaled himself on the dildo. She hoped so much that he could last out until the her guests arrived: then they could watch his suffering together. She studied her husband in his own little world of torment. She felt a little guilty about what she was doing to him. When she had first seen the catalogue of adult toys on the internet, she had thought that maybe she and John could have some kinky fun, just the two of them. But the more she looked at the different products available, the more extreme her fantasies became and the more aroused she felt. Very soon the whole thing spiralled out of control. She began searching for the items she would need to torture John and attempt to satisfy her new craving.

Not so long ago she hated even the thought of causing hurt to her husband. Now, she was dedicated to enslaving him. She had a sexual need to cause him pain. The intensity of her orgasm seemed to be in direct proportion to his suffering. So she tried to find ever more painful and humiliating ways to torment him. She longed now to see his reaction when he at last realised what had been planed for him, how everything he'd had to endure had been part of a scheme to reduce him to a slave and a cuckold.

Lucy wondered how she had so easily been changed into the evil bitch she now was? But she dismissed the thought from her mind. There would be no turning back now. The future was set. She inspected her handiwork once more and with a satisfied smile she went to get changed for the party.

Lucy applied her lipstick and looked at her reflection. She was not a vain person, but she could see she was beautiful: her long red hair cascaded down over her shoulders, her eyes were shadowed green with just a touch of glitter and her full lips matched the colour of her hair. She had chosen Johns favourite dress, silver gray satin clung to her body emphasising every curve, the neck line plunged to a "v" between her breasts, her nipples poked hard against the flimsy material. She would have preferred to wear a bra, but Stephen had forbidden her to ever wear one again without his permission. The dress finished just below the knee but a gapping slit in the front gave a tantalising glimpse of stocking covered thigh.

She made her way downstairs. She checked on John and was pleased to see that he was still on his toes although his legs were beginning to shake quite badly. She became aroused as she stared at him. She ran her hands over her breasts and down to her crotch. The contrast of John's suffering while she enjoyed every luxury made her giddy with pleasure. She forced herself to stop masturbating, there would no doubt be ample opportunity of release this evening.

Lynn and Amy had arrived a half hour ago and had prepared the food and drinks for the party. Lucy closed the doors to the cupboard just as the doorbell rang, the first guests had arrived.

"Are you sure he can't hear us?" Stephen asked Lucy as he inspected the bound form in the office closet. Along with Barry, who stood behind Lucy, and Lynn and Amy who were acting as hostesses to the other less privileged guests of the party, these five were the only people aware of John's current predicament.

"Oh yes. I tried the hood on myself and believe me, world war three could start in here and he wouldn't know a thing," Lucy replied as she proudly showed her boss the finer points of Johns bondage.

Stephen followed the tubes from Johns nose down to the box on the floor "what is the box for?" he jerked his chin toward the object.

"I'm quite proud of that," Lucy said "I've had Lynn, Amy and myself save our panties for the last week, we put them in the box so Johns air is filtered through them, you could say he's breathing our essence I suppose, but these I love!" she exclaimed proudly, pointing at the nipple clamps, they were lined with small teeth and bit down hard on Johns flesh. But it was the large brass hooks attached to the clamps that Lucy was so impressed with.

"Should you wish to hang your hat or coat somewhere this could be a very interesting place," she said. She reached into the cupboard and gathered up two of her unused handbags. She carefully hung them from the hooks attached to John's nipples. She was rewarded with a loud groan from under the leather hood. The extra pain also appeared too much for John. His legs were now shaking uncontrollably. Finally, his strength gave out and with an agonised moan he impaled himself upon the dildo. Lucy was ecstatic, she jumped up and down on her toes, clapping her hands in front of her face "yea yea yea!" she exclaimed as she giggled like a young girl. Stephen smiled to see her so excited. She stretched forward and wrapped her hand around Johns limp cock, bringing forth another groan. Barry put his arms around her waist from behind, he was feeling slightly jealous of the attention Stephen, and now John, was getting.

Lucy leaned back into Barry's arms, happy and smiling she turned her head to kiss him. Stephen looked on, he decided he needed a minute alone with Lucy.

"Barry could you fetch us some drinks?" he interrupted the two lovers.

"Of course," Barry replied. Reluctantly he released Lucy and taking their glasses he left the room.

"You and young Cooper seem to be very cosy my love," Stephen said when they were alone.

"Oh, you mean Barry. I rather think he's in love with me," she said. She wondered if Stephen was maybe a little jealous, but decided he probably wasn't: after all, he knew he could have her do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted her to. No, he wasn't jealous, just possessive.

"And are you in love with him?" he asked her.

"Oh god no. He's just a bit of fun," she said laughing "you never fuck me, and with John locked up the way he is there's only so much pleasure a woman can get from her fingers. Barry was just convenient. If it wasn't him, I suppose I would have found another young cock somewhere".

"I see. Well, just you be careful you don't get too involved and remember where your priorities lie," he advised her.

"You know you always come first Stephen," she heeded his warning and was now looking at him seriously.

"Do I? And does that include your husband?" he asked.

Lucy thought for a few moments before she answered "I love John dearly, more than anything else I could think of. You on the other hand," she shrugged and looked away "you, I don't think I even like. And I don't like what I've become, what you've turned me into. But," she turned back and stared hard into his cold eyes "But you are my drug, you have me hooked. If you told me to leave John or dispose of him, I wouldn't like it, but I would do in a heartbeat. As you made clear to me before. You own me, I'm your's".

Stephen didn't answer, he didn't need to,. He knew she spoke the truth. She was within his power and as if to prove it he casually unzipped his fly. Lucy, like an automation, sank to her knees and lovingly took him into her mouth.

Lucy was on her knees, cleaning Stephen with her mouth after swallowing his sperm as Barry returned with their drinks. She stood, and taking a glass, gulped her wine. Stephen zipped up his pants and with one last look at Lucy he imperiously left the room, completely ignoring Barry who was offering him a drink. Barry was jealous of what he had just seen and looked at Lucy like a scolded puppy.

"Don't be upset," she told him as she stroked his face "he's marking his territory, showing us both who's in charge. He's just letting you know that even though you may be fucking me he could have me anyway he wants," Lucy's words made Barry feel even worse.

People started leaving the party around midnight and eventually Lucy was alone with Barry.

"Come with me. I want sex," she said and led him by the hand to the office.

"Why don't I stay the night?" Barry asked as they kissed and began undressing each other just a few feet from Lucy's suffering husband.

"You can't. I'm spending the night with John. But first I want you to cum inside me," she told him as she reached under her dress and pulled her panties down.

"You want it here, in front of him?" Barry kept looking at the leather clad man. He was uncomfortable here: it was one thing having sex with another mans wife, but quite another doing it right in front of him, even if the poor bastard was totally oblivious.

"That's the whole point," she declared.

Barry let himself out, slamming the door behind him. He had just had sex with Lucy, he knew she had used him: the kinky bitch just wanted to fuck somebody in front of her unaware husband. She didn't care who it was with, she just wanted a cock. He had fucked her and then been dismissed, he felt like an object. `Well!, fuck her, I don't need her`, he thought. But by the time he had started his car he was wondering jealously what she was doing with John, he missed her already.

Lucy balled up her discarded panties and pushed them into her pussy, she wanted to save every drop of Barry's sperm inside her. She had to order him to leave as she wanted time with John. Barry didn't like it though "oh well, he'll get over it, "she thought as she faced her husband.

Lucy removed the posture collar and slid the dildo from John's ass, she smiled at the groan of relief she heard. She unhooked the various things that she and her special guests had hung from Johns nipples throughout the evening. He staggered and almost fell when she released his legs. She had to help him to a chair.

When she removed the hood and earplugs John blinked against the light and looked around in confusion.

"Its Okay darling, you did so well, I'm so proud of you. Come on lets go upstairs".

Still bound and gagged, John was led on unsteady legs to Lucy's bedroom. She laid him on his back on the floor at the foot of her bed. She stroked his face tenderly "I'm going to remove the gag now, but you must promise not to speak unless I tell you to, is that clear?" she warned.

John nodded frantically. He was nervous of what Lucy might do to him next. He was scared and didn't want to be hurt anymore.

Lucy spoke, giving him instructions as she released the air in the gag" you are going to lick me now, then you can sleep right here where you are. If you behave I'll release you in the morning. And if you really please me I may let you fuck me"

The rubber bag was pulled from John's mouth, he sucked in air and worked the cramps from his jaw as Lucy pulled the wadded up panties from her pussy. She knelt astride his head and lowered herself upon his face.

I didn't know whether I was in heaven or hell. I had spent, I don't know how long in isolation and pain. When agony then shot through my tortured nipples I finally gave up. But I hadn't been prepared for the searing pain, as what I assume was some sort of dildo, split my ass.

As much as it hurt, that pain started to ease after a while. But my nipples were in constant agony. But even that pain I began to welcome:, as each time Lucy hurt me, I then knew I wasn't alone. Being isolated, with no way of knowing whether I had been deserted, was so much worse.

Now I found myself at the foot of Lucy's bed. I was exhausted, but still I licked and sucked Lucy the best I knew how "god she was so wet", I thought, my mouth was flooded immediately she fed me her pussy. In a strange way, I was proud of myself that I had pleased her, even though I knew I had no choice. Now I was being afforded the honour of licking her, with the promise of release tomorrow.

Part Five.

Humiliation.

I awoke before Lucy the next morning. I'd had a bad night and was still very tired. I ached everywhere. Mindful of Lucy's instructions I stayed quiet. I struggled to a sitting position and waited until she woke thirty minutes later.

"Good morning darling," she said as she climbed from her bed. She helped me to my feet and led me to the bathroom. At last she freed me and still keeping silent I worked life back into my arms. Lucy had slept naked and despite my aches and pains, I couldn't stop admiring her beautiful body. She pulled me into the shower and instructed me to wash her. I soaped and cleaned her lovingly: licking and kissing every part of her.

"Would you like to fuck me?" she asked as I towelled her dry.

"Oh god yes please," there was nothing I would like more.

"I think we should fuck each other," she said. I didn't understand what she meant, but I followed her obediently to the bedroom.

We kissed and caressed one another, then found ourselves lying on the floor in each others arms. I wondered when she would remove my cock cage, but I didn't want to spoil the moment by asking.

She told me to get on my hands and knees. I complied and she knelt beside me and pushed my head down gently to rest on the floor. I held my position as she took something from a bag on the bed. I jumped as she rubbed cold lubricant onto my ass, working a finger inside. I finally realised what she intended and began to panic "no Lucy please not again" I pleaded. She leaned over so her face was level with mine, she grinned "don't worry, it'll be fun".

"But it hurts Lucy. Can't we make love like normal...please?"

"But I want to fuck you John. How many times have you wanted to put it in my ass, hey?" she said as she picked up an ugly looking dildo.

"I know, but you never let me, did you?" I argued.

"Okay. If you really don't want to perhaps we should call it all off," she said pulling away.

"But you said you would take my cage off today," I sulked.

"Oh, for Gods sake John, you want it all ways. Don't you think you're being a bit selfish. If you really want you're cock free for an hour you have to earn it," she said coldly. She pushed my head down again, this time roughly. I groaned loud as Lucy suddenly and without warning pushed the dildo into my ass.

"Oh god, oh god, it hurts," I cried. But I made no move to stop her, and in truth it didn't hurt as much as I had anticipated. Lucy began to work the dildo in and out, and the pain eased and soon vanished completely, eventually it started to feel quite pleasant. Lucy had one hand resting on the small of my back and my hips were rocking to the rhythm of her thrusts. I then realised I was actually pushing myself back to meet her hand and I understood why some people enjoyed being taken in the ass.

I was lost in the moment, perversely enjoying being penetrated when Lucy took my hand and placed it between her thighs. I buried my fingers into her wetness. She pushed into my ass as she rode my hand. Then with a long moan she released the dildo and collapsed to the floor gasping in climax. She clutched my wrist to hold my hand hard against her.

I knelt with my head still on the floor. The dildo poking out of me as Lucy caught her breath.

"God I enjoyed that," she breathed "I need another shower now "

She stood and looked down on me, "I really need to rest for a while John, but I promise you, we can make love this afternoon. In the meantime, I must say it really turns me on to see you with that cock in your ass. You can play with it if you want, you know, keep us both in the mood," she told me and left the room.

I felt so humiliated, but at the same time I was very frustrated. I knew I would gain no satisfaction until Lucy released my cock. Hoping to please her, but with shame, I reached behind me and slowly worked the dildo into my ass.

"Oh my! You really do like it!"

I jumped at the sound of Lucy's voice, she looked at me from the doorway. I thought I would die with embarrassment. I pressed my face to the floor in shame," god, how could I face her like this" I thought, I pulled the dildo from my ass and dropped it on the floor. I got to my feet but kept my head down so Lucy couldn't see the tears in my eyes.

"I hope you are not going to leave that disgusting thing there" she admonished.

I picked up the dildo and hurried from the room. I could hear her mocking laughter until I shut the door to my room.

I didn't expect my cock to be freed after what had happened, but later that evening as I watched T.V. Lucy entered the lounge wearing just a transparent negligee. Without speaking, she knelt before me and unlocked the cage. I was still grumpy with her but my liberated penis betrayed me and sprang to attention. Lucy lowered her head and briefly took me into her mouth.

With her head still at my crotch she looked up at me "Would you like to fuck my mouth or my pussy?" she asked in a husky voice.

"How about your ass?" I answered sarcastically.

"Don't start John, I'm trying to make up to you here," she said sternly, sitting back on her haunches.

I felt humbled " I'm sorry Luce, you're not to blame" I mumbled.

She smiled "so what's it to be?" she ran her tongue slowly over her red lips.

I recalled how wonderful her mouth felt the last time she had sucked me.

"Please suck me?" I begged her.

It was even better than I remembered. I again wondered where she had learned to suck cock so good. I tried to make it last as long as I could. But after only a couple minutes I filled her mouth with my sperm. Still on her knees, she reached up to my neck to pull me down and kissed me. I felt her transferring my cum to my mouth. My first instinct was to pull away, but how could I expect Lucy to swallow, if I wouldn't do it myself.

She stood and stretched "I need my bed," she declared "oh I almost forgot. Lynn will be moving into the annex tomorrow. I told her you would help her move, so don't worry about going to work in the morning. I'll make your excuses," she informed me. I was still in a fog after my climax. She bent down to kiss me and swaying her ass sexily as she walked from the room, she went to bed.

I thought about what she had said. I didn't feel comfortable about Lynn being here twenty four seven, but I knew it would be pointless to argue. I was also preoccupied by my failure to make my time with Lucy last longer.

But at least I was now free of the cock cage.

As it transpired, moving Lynn wasn't so bad. She had a couple friends to help her, so once all the heavy lifting was done I was dismissed to do my normal chores.

The only down side was Lucy locking me into chastity again. I tried to protest, but she was so cheerful and loving as she fitted the cage, I stood and allowed it to happen again.

That evening Lucy came home from work in high spirits "I bought us a present," she announced excitedly.

"What is it?" I asked, equally excited.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me softly "dinner first," she whispered.

I prepared dinner as Lucy showered and changed. I was preoccupied as to what Lucy had bought. After we had eaten, I cleared and washed the dishes while Lucy went to prepare her surprise. I was waiting in the lounge with a bottle of wine and two glasses when she returned.

1...45678...16