Toys are Us Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

He never had asked for her to masturbate for him and she hadn't brought the subject back up. Slow and easy was what she told herself. It would take time and patience. The only problem was that they had slipped back into the old rut over the next few days. This bugged and frustrated her to no end.

The ringing of the doorbell made Brenda jump. She hurried to the living room and grabbed her dress. For a moment she just stood there holding it and looking at the front door. The urge to just open the door was strong but her fears made her put the dress on and button it up.

She had four or five buttons to go when the bell rang again. Her hand went to the doorknob and turned it. She could feel herself blushing as she opened it. The UPS man's smile sent shivers up her spine as she opened the screen door and took the package. She could feel his eyes on her as she signed the sheet.

"Have a good day." He said as he turned and headed down the steps.

"I certainly will." She replied as she closed the screen and watched him walk across the yard. He was wearing shorts in the heat and his darkly tanned legs looked outstanding. They were strong and muscular, as were his arms. The rest of him wasn't bad either, she thought as she closed the door.

His muscular shoulders and back had strained the sweat stained shirt and his ass had looked tight and powerful under those shorts. Her mind was trying to attach the big toy to him, to find a way of getting him inside the house, to get him out of those shorts and shirt.

She leaned back against the cool door and blew out a deep breath as she fought to get her mind off of the fantasy it was trying to build. This was something new and she was shocked by her own thoughts. She shifted her hips and felt the wetness between her legs. Her mind and body were conspiring against her.

When her hand slipped inside the top of her dress and caressed her breast, she gasped. Her dress was unbuttoned far lower than she had ever worn it in public. Without her bra she realized that the UPS man had gotten a good look at her naked breast. This made her moan softly and then she took a hissing breath as her fingers pinched and pulled at her hard nipple.

The package fell from her hand as it moved to rub her sex through the dress. A vision of his eyes on her breast made her moan again and her fingertip brushing her swollen clit turned the moan into a loud groan. She could come so easily right this second, she thought as her lower hand bunched the dress up trying to get to her bare pussy.

Leaning against the cool door brought back memories of the shower and she shivered hard as she took a step to the side with each foot. The dress hem was high enough for her hand to slip underneath. Her fingers explored the slippery folds of her pussy and teased her clit. Brenda felt her hips jerk as she remembered Ron's fingers.

With a force of will, she dropped the dress, picked up the package, and headed for the bedroom. She dropped the package on the counter as she passed, her mind on the big toy hidden in her lingerie drawer. The dress fell to the floor of the bedroom as she opened her dresser drawer and retrieved the big toy in its shipping box.

She had a new toy, her mind flashed suddenly at the sight of the shipping box. Tossing the big toy on the bed she almost ran to the kitchen. The box was eight inches by six and three inches thick. She wondered briefly what would fill that kind of space. A minute or so with a knife had the wrapping off and the box ready to open.

With trembling fingers she opened the flap end of the box and shook the bubble wrapped toy out on the counter. Using the knife again she cut the tape holding the wrap together. As it unfolded she was confused by it's shape, it looked a lot like a cactus with an arm.

The main part was like the big toy but smaller, maybe six inches long and a little over an inch wide. Forking off and then running parallel with that was another prong about four inches long and about half as big around as the first. Brenda wondered what the little side finger was for and then blushed as a vision of it sliding into her ass as the main part went into her pussy.

Brenda moaned softly as she clenched her thighs and ass cheeks together. She clenched and relaxed like that several times, feeling the wetness and the movement of her lower lips against each other. Her clit was trapped each time she did and a tingle radiated outward. She could feel her inner muscles tightening up, along with the tightening of her anus.

With a shiver and a whimper, she picked up the toy and examined it. It was made of a firm rubbery material and had a plastic cap on the base. There was a tiny switch on the end of the cap. She flicked it back and forth with her fingernail but nothing happened.

Batteries crossed her mind and she tried to unscrew the end. It came off easily. The compartment looked like it would hold a couple of the small batteries like she used in the wall clock. There were several spares in the kitchen draw, she remembered.

Her fingers were fumbling and shaky as she loaded two of the batteries in the compartment and screwed on the cap. She flicked the little switch and nothing happened. She shook the thing and than made a whinny irritated sound as she remembered the batteries had to go in a certain way.

Brenda quickly swapped them around and was spooked as the toy started vibrating as she screwed on the cap. She fumbled the switch off and finished tightening the top. She flicked the switch and felt of the main prong; it was vibrating mildly. The little prong on the other hand was vibrating wildly.

She clicked the little switch off and glanced at the clock. It was a close to two PM, so she had four hours before Ron got home. She had supper to make, so make that two hours. Her legs shook as she turned and walked toward the bedroom. Her mind was on the little toy and what it would feel like if she got up the nerve to put it somewhere nothing else had ever been.

Her mind was trying to talk her out of even trying the new toy but her body wasn't listening as she climbed up on the bed. She laid the new toy on her stomach and shook the big toy out of its box. She hadn't had it out since Ron came home and the sight of it made her whimper as she thought of the orgasms that it had given her that weekend.

She licked her lips and then licked the head of the toy dick. In her mind it was Ron's dick. She used her tongue to explore the head, the flare under it, and the notch in that flare. She moaned loudly as she thought of doing that to Ron. She wondered what it would feel like to him and if he would enjoy it.

The only problem was how to explain what she was doing and how she had thought of it to Ron. He would probably think she was some kind of a perverted person and then he would wonder who had taught her such nasty things.

If she told him that her girl friend Rose, had put the idea in her head, he might believe her but more than likely he would forbid her to see Rose ever again. As it was, he considered Rose a tramp at best, but he did tolerated her for Brenda's sake.

Brenda realized suddenly that she had the whole head of the toy dick in her mouth and she was sucking on it. She whimpered softly and with a force of will pulled it out, dropping it next to her. Her hands went to her belly and landed on the new toy. She jerked her hands away like it was hot. This whole toy thing was getting out of control.

She jumped up off the bed, re-boxed the big toy, and went to find the box for the new one. In a few minutes she had both of them stored away in her lingerie drawer. Her mind was made up to sneak them over to Rose's house and give them to her. With her mind made up, she went to take a shower.

*****

The first and third week of the month, Rose worked at the hospital, so it was late Friday afternoon before Brenda had a chance to talk to her friend. Ron had come home early and was out cutting the yard. On the phone, Brenda invited Rose over, saying that she had a problem and needed to talk about it.

"Well, go ahead and spill it, I need a shower before Davy gets home. I'm way behind on my fucking and I'm planning on starting early and finishing late." Rose told her.

"I can't talk about it over the phone. It's private, so come over here while Ron's still outside." Brenda pleaded.

"Whoa, this sound like it's going to be juicy. Who'd you give it up to, who's the lucky guy?"

"Rose, be serious, it's nothing like that."

"Yeah, right! I'll be right over." Rose said and then hung up.

*****

Rose came in the front door without even knocking and made a beeline for the kitchen. "Okay, spill it." She said as she sat down at the counter.

Brenda slid a Wal-Mart sack down to her and said, "You need to take these with you and get rid of them for me."

Rose looked at her funny and then opened the sack. A moment later she laughed and shook her head. "Oh wow, you won the contest. You lucky bitch you!"

"You can have them and all the rest when they arrive."

"Oh no, these are yours, you need them a lot more than I do. Maybe they'll teach you something about sex and pleasure."

Brenda shook her head sharply. "No I don't. Those damn things are evil and are going to get me in a lot of trouble. I know all I need to know, thank you very much."

With a laugh Rose whispered, "Oh hell yes, you've done tried them out and found out what real sex is about besides that shitty missionary crap you're used to."

When Brenda blushed deeply, Rose laughed again, as she knew she had hit it right on the head. "You go girl!"

"I only tried the first one and that was bad enough. As it is, I'm thinking about things that would wreck my marriage if Ron found out about them. I don't even want to know about that second one, just looking at it makes me think of even wilder things."

"The wilder the better, I always say. You keep them, they're yours, and you won them fair and square. It's like it was meant to be." Rose told her.

"Ron wouldn't understand, believe me."

Rose laughed and pushed the toys back toward Brenda. "No, you believe me. If there's one thing I know its men. Ron's a man and the only thing that should be on his mind is fucking your sweet little ass off. You give him the right hints and make some accidental moves and he'll go nuts. I'll bet a dollar to that bag of toys that things have already improved."

Brenda blushing again, made Rose laugh. "Yeah, I'm right. You even figured out what the big "O" was all about, right" Brenda's blush got even deeper.

"You go, you bad girl, get you some! Get you a lot, you're way behind in the game of love and lust."

"But what would I tell Ron?"

"Tell Ron about what?" Ron asked from the door of the washroom.

Brenda whirled around, her eyes and mouth wide open, in shear terror.

Rose grabbed the sack with the toys in it and tossed it to Ron.

"No!" Brenda yelled as he caught it.

"Yes." Rose said softly.

Ron looked at the sack and then at the two women. "Would someone like to tell me what's going on?"

"Those are the first two toys from that contest." Rose said with a big grin.

Ron looked confused and asked, "So?"

"That's for you two to have fun figuring out." Rose said standing up.

Ron still looked confused and Brenda was alternating between fear and anger, as Rose walked to the front door.

At the door she paused and said to Ron, "Just remember, I entered Brenda in that contest for the good of both of you. From what I'd heard, your sex lives sucked and not in a good way. I thought maybe it would help and jump start you two." She paused to grin and then added, "If you have any questions, feel free to call and ask."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Ron asked loudly. With a laugh Rose waved and went out the door.

Ron looked over at his wife and shook his head. "That woman is nuts, what the hell do a couple of kids toys have to do with our sex lives...." He paused and looked at Brenda sharply. "What the hell does she know about our sex lives?"

"Well, uh, well...." Brenda stammered. "We talk some, she talks mostly, but ever so often I did answer a question or two."

"Uh huh!" Ron said as he tossed the sack on the counter.

Brenda's eyes followed the sack and she had the urge to grab it and run. But she had nowhere to run and even if she did, she'd have to explain when she got back. She changed tactics quickly as fear of losing Ron overpowered her natural shyness and general fear.

"These aren't kids toys." She whispered as she pulled the sack over in front of her.

Ron looked confused and asked, "Then what kind of toys are they?"

"Sex toys." was her almost inaudible response.

Ron looked at her sharply as his mouth dropped open. Then his eyes drifted to the sack and then back to his wife. "So this is why you've changed? I believed that story about your mom beating you for playing with yourself."

"That was true dear and I only played with one of the toys. I opened the second one but didn't use it. I tried to give them both to Rose but she said I, uh, we needed them more." Brenda said in a pleading rush.

Ron looked at his wife with a mixture of expressions flying across his face. Anger came first and then fear, followed by uncertainty and fear again. Then anger reappeared and then he sighed and looked away. He took his time getting a stool at the counter pulled out and himself seated on it.

His eyes went to the sack and he opened his mouth to speak and then shut it. Brenda was waiting for him to start yelling at her. She was surprised when he asked softly, "Does my making love to you satisfy you? I mean completely satisfy you?"

Brenda thought how best to answer the question and then sighed as she decided the truth was best. "It didn't at one point but what I learned from that first toy and from playing with myself has help it a lot. I've learned what an orgasm is really like and how to get one with you. I love that we cuddle afterwards now and I loved that shower we took together. Most of all I love you." She said slowly.

Ron looked at his wife for nearly a minute and then asked, "What did Rose say was wrong with our lovemaking?"

Again the truth was what she used as she replied, "That our sex life was to bland and that there was a lot more to sex than just the missionary position. She's very active with her husband and figured everyone should be just as active in their marriage. She said the toys would spice things up and they did until I got scared."

"What scared you?"

"I worried about some of the things I had started thinking about. About how you might react to them and what you would think of me for even having those thoughts much less putting them into action. I was afraid of hurting you or worse, losing your love for me." Brenda confessed.

Ron's hand moved to cover his wife's. "I could never stop loving you." He told her.

"Are you sure? I've had some very raunchy fantasies as of late."

"Do they all involve me?" Ron asked softly and a little shyly.

Brenda lied and whispered, "Yes, all of them."

"Then how could I be mad about that? I know you love me and I know that we don't do a lot of things sexually that other couples do but...." Ron paused and then didn't go on.

"But what, dear?" Brenda prompted.

Ron looked at her and then smiled. "We were both young and virgins when we got married. We didn't know much about anything and sex was high on that list. Since then I've learned things from buddies and just listening in on conversations. Things that I wanted to try with you but had no idea how to open a dialog without you thinking I had been with someone else."

Brenda giggled and then said, "That's the way I was feeling. I would figure something out or have this idea and then I'd wonder what you would think of it. Then I'd wonder how I would explain how I learned it to you."

Ron laughed and picked up the sack. He stood up and pulled his wife to her feet. As he led her toward the bedroom, he said, "I think I'll be calling in sick on Monday and maybe the next day. We have a lot to explore, if I don't miss my guess."

"No dear, you're right on with it. I have a dozen or so things on my mind right now that will take most of that time to figure out." Brenda said with a big grin and a silent thank you to Rose.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers
12