Toys are Us Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron groaned even louder and whispered, "You were a good girl."

"Yeah, to damned good for my own good." Brenda said as she sucked, nibbled, and licked up and down his whole length.

Ron put a hand on her shoulder and then the other on the back of her head. His knees were trembling and he marveled at his wife's sudden aggressiveness. She had always been so passive and submissive. It shocked him in a way and thrilled him in another. This was twice she had initiated things.

Her breath, mouth, and tongue were driving her husband crazy she realized. Her right hand was rubbing and rolling his balls around and the other one was rubbing and caressing his hard tight ass. She could feel his knees shaking and the weight he put on her head and shoulder for support.

That feeling of power and control returned that she had felt before. Only now she knew what it was and where it came from. She literally had her husband in the palm of her hand, not to mention her mouth. She had the power and the control, he was hers any way she wanted him at this very moment.

She moaned softly as her pussy clenched up tightly. She would make a mess if she continued what she was doing and she didn't want to have to take another shower before they went out. With a sigh she took her mouth away from Ron's dick and looked at the wet translucent material where her mouth had been. There were traces of lipstick smeared all along it. There was another clear wet spot up at the top of the head.

Ron had moaned softly when she had moved away and now he was looking at her with confusion in his eyes as she got to her feet. She smiled and kissed him lightly and quickly.

"It's time for supper and I'm hungry for food. Anyway, I think I'll save this for desert on the way home. That should give you something to think about during supper." She told him and then didn't believe that she had said it. A vision of her sucking Ron's dick as they drove home floated across her mind and she moaned softly.

Ron just stared at her and took several deep breaths. Brenda smiled and told him, "Put on your pants dear and then finish dressing. I need to touch up my lipstick."

Grinning, she turned and went to fix her makeup. She could feel Ron's eyes following her and the wet slippery slid of her thighs and pussy lips as she walked. The power was still flowing in the anticipation she felt at sucking him off in the car.

*****

Brenda felt sexy and wicked as she walked out to Ron's car and got in. Ron held the door for her, which was something he hadn't done in a long time. His eyes flicked back and forth between the top of her dress and the hem. She toyed with the idea of flashing him but couldn't bring herself to do it.

Speaking of toys, she had slipped the new one in her purse before they left. Why she didn't know but she had. There was a fantasy or two floating around in the back of her mind but she held them there for the moment.

The bulge was still very prominent in the front of Ron's slacks as they drove toward the Lake Club. Brenda had to restrain herself from reaching over and running her hand up and down over it. Just the sight of it was making her hotter and wetter. She wondered what he was going to do when they got to the restaurant.

The restaurant was by the lake and partially overhung it. Ron had un-tucked his shirt and let the tail cover his hard on. He had Brenda lead the way as farther protection. Brenda grinned as she led the way out onto the deck and over to a deserted corner. At least now Ron had the table and the tablecloth to hide behind.

She found it faintly funny but exciting at the same time. She knew she was the reason for that hard on. That thought alone was enough. That coupled with the fact that she wasn't wearing panties or a bra under the dress and being like that in public for the first time, had her close to an orgasm.

Brenda was almost as glad for the cover of the table as Ron. She was also in a hurry to get supper over. Thoughts of desert and her fantasies were not helping matters in the least.

"How are you doing dear?" Ron asked as they got seated side by side behind the table.

Brenda nodded and then shivered. "It's not quite as bad as I imagined. I'm not embarrassed but my God am I horny. I think I must have been squishing as I walked, I'm so wet."

Ron chuckled and then nodded. "I know what you mean. I keep thinking about you being naked up that dress and my dick just stays harder than a rock. I don't think it's ever going to go down."

"Maybe food and few drinks will help." Brenda said as she picked up the menu and scanned it.

Ron's hand on her thigh made her jerk. He had rubbed her naked thigh during breakfast but here in public it felt much more wicked and sensuous through the thin dress. The tablecloth was hiding more sins every minute. She wanted to drop her hand to his thigh but didn't have the nerve.

Ron's hand was just egging her orgasm on and when the waitress arrived to take their order she nearly came from her being so close. As it was she held on by a thread and got her order out. Her voice sounded odd even to her own ear and she almost moaned when Ron moved his hand over between her thighs.

Ron was grinning like an idiot as the waitress walked off. Brenda turned to tell him to quit but that never happened as his hand slid up and rubbed her outer lips. Ron's hand on her pussy melted her and unleashed her orgasm. She clamped a hand over her own mouth as her hips jerked and twitched against his hands. She was in that other land and in public took boot. Her mind kept feeding on that and her orgasm rolled on and on.

Ron's hand left her lap and Brenda found herself leaning on her elbows on the table. She removed her hand from over her mouth and looked over at Ron. She couldn't believe he had actual done that to her. What if she had screamed or yelled? What if she had passed out and fell out of her chair? She blushed a bright crimson.

When Ron leaned over to kiss her, she jerked her head back. "Asshole!" she whispered angrily.

Ron grinned and asked, "You didn't like that orgasm? I didn't think you could eat and enjoy it sitting there on a hair trigger."

Brenda looked at him like he was crazy and then giggled as the absurdity of it hit her. "Yes I enjoyed it but you're still an asshole. It was your damned idea that I come out to supper without my underwear. Do you know how much trouble we could get in?"

Ron laughed and looked around. "No one is paying us the least amount of attention. Even if someone did notice, it would only give him a hard on or her wet panties, if she were wearing any in the first place. This happens far more often than you might think from what I've heard from other men."

Brenda got a shocked look. She thought she was doing something really daring and now she found out that it went on all the time. "I.... Uh.... We...." She sputtered and then said, "This happens all the time? Well not to me it doesn't. I thought I was being wild and crazy, I thought I was being very naughty."

"For us, you are dear. We're new to the games people play but we're far behind." Ron reassured her.

Brenda looked around and then sat back in her chair. She studied the people around the room and then moved her hand over to rub the front of Ron's slacks. The hot bulge of his manhood was still there.

With her other hand, she slowly gathered the skirt up on her thigh. When she felt the hem drag up along the top of her thigh she whimpered softly. Her hand was up near her hip and she could feel the cool air wash over her wet sex. She shivered as she moved her hand even higher.

Looking down, she saw her very wet pussy exposed between her slightly parted thighs. She spread them a little wider and then looked around hastily. Ron's eyes were glued to her lap and he licked his lips. That made Brenda groan.

"See what a mess you made." She said in a barely audible whisper.

Ron licked his lips again and then reached over and ran a fingertip up and down in her slit. Brenda slammed her thighs together and moaned loudly. She hadn't expected him to do that. When he raised his hand and sucked on the finger she moaned even louder.

"A very fine appetizer, if I do say so myself." Ron whispered to her as he leaned over for a quick kiss.

Brenda tasted herself on his lips and tongue. She moaned into the kiss and kissed him harder. Ron's hand returned but it rested on her bare inner thigh just below her sex. Brenda felt the rise of another orgasm and broke the kiss.

"Behave!" Brenda whispered as she pulled the dress down. Maybe she should have heeded her own advice, she thought as she covered Ron's hand. The hand moved slowly down between her slippery thighs and then up against her outer lips.

Brenda shivered and rubbed her hand against Ron's dick slowly as she once again spread her thighs a little ways. Ron turned his hand and wiggled his fingertips slowly against her pussy. With a whimper, Brenda spread her knees a little more.

"What if I'm coming when the waitress shows back up." Brenda asked suddenly in a breathy whisper.

"I'll keep an eye out for her." Ron whispered back softly.

After a few moments Brenda was squirming in her chair as Ron's fingers teased her unmercifully. She didn't even realize that she had slipped down in her chair as her legs spread wider. One finger was running slowly up and down her slit, brushing her clit at the top, and teasing her opening at the bottom.

"Here comes the waitress." Ron whispered.

Brenda gave a jerk and closed her legs, tightly trapping his hand. She groaned and tried to straighten up in her chair as Ron tried to get his hand free. It was a comedy of errors there for a few seconds but they got untangled by the time the waitress got to the table.

Ron and Brenda both felt like two kids nearly caught necking as they watched their food getting delivered. Neither of them could look at the waitress, much less try to eat. The waitress gave them an odd look when they didn't move right away.

"Ya'll enjoy your meal and I'll be back later to check on you two." The woman said before she turned to leave. As she did, Brenda caught the start of a big grin on the woman's face and blushed bright red.

As the waitress walked away Ron brought the hand that had been between his wife's legs up and sucked on his fingers one by one. Brenda looked at him with her mouth open, not believing what he was doing.

With a grin Ron said, "I'm having a taste of my dessert first, is there a problem with that." Brenda shook her head and blushed. "Good because there is a roadside park between here and home...." He let the sentence trail off.

Brenda shivered and picked up her fork as visions of Ron laid over in the car seat with his head between her legs floated before her eyes.

*****

Ron had his arm around Brenda's waist as they left the restaurant. The farther they walked the lower his hand slipped. By the time they reached the car his hand was cupping her ass cheek. At the car door he turned and pulled her to him for a deep hungry kiss, his hand massaging her ass and the other running up and down her back.

Brenda was well aware of his hand but was taken by surprise by the kiss. She stiffened and then melted into his arms. Ron didn't show affection in public often and a kiss like this was totally new. The hard on rubbing against her belly made her moan loudly as her tongue dueled fiercely with her husbands.

The headlights of a car pulling into the parking lot broke them apart. Ron grinned at his wife as he opened the car door. Brenda sat down in her seat but paused a second before she swung her leg inside. Her mind fought with her. She wanted to flash him but she didn't have the nerve again.

As Ron closed the door and walked around the car, Brenda berated herself for being such a coward. Turning in her seat quickly, she put one foot up on the dash and the other as far back between the seats as she could. As he opened the door, she pulled the skirt up around her waist.

The dome light wasn't all that bright but Brenda felt like it was a spotlight on her wet shiny sex. Ron paused a second with a huge grin on his face and then he licked his lips.

"It's to bad there are so many people in this parking lot. Otherwise, I'd have dessert right here and right now."

Brenda whimpered and shifted her hips as memories of his hot tongue flashed through her brain. "How far is that park?" She heard herself asking in a breathy whisper.

"Not far at all." Ron replied as he got into the car.

He paused with the door still slightly open and openly looked at his wife's pussy. He licked his lips again and shivered as he pulled the door closed and fumbled with his keys.

Brenda couldn't believe she had really done it. She had found the nerve by not thinking about it, just doing it. It scared the hell out of her and excited her both at the same time. As Ron started to back up, she started to lower the dress.

"No!" Ron said sharply. "Stay that way. I want to play with you as I drive to the park."

Brenda moaned at the thought of his fingers in her pussy and staying exposed. Her mind jumped to the toy in her purse. Her hand was digging it out before she even thought about it. She whimpered as she held it out toward Ron, her hand was shaking.

Ron looked at the toy and then shook his head. "No, you use it while I watch. Just please don't come until we are at the park at least."

With a louder moan, Brenda slipped down in the seat farther. Her hand was shaking even more as she brushed the end of the toy over her swollen clit. Even without it vibrating her hips jerked. Her finger found the little switch and flipped it to the on position.

The soft buzz of the toy sounded loud in the quiet confined space of the car. Her hips jerked and twitched when she again touched the toy to her clit. She would come quickly if she did that very much at all, she knew, so she slowly slipped it into her vagina.

The buzz muted the deeper it went. The higher Brenda arched her hips up, the deeper it went. When the little prong touched her clit, she jerked and gasped loudly. That prong was even worse than the main part in rushing her orgasm to completion.

She pulled the toy out, turned it over and shoved it back in. The main shaft made her moan loud and long as it went in and then the little prong ran over her asshole. She gasped again and flexed her hips wildly. The toy moved in and out of her pussy quickly and the tip of the prong teased and rubbed against the tight ring of sensitive skin guarding her ass.

Ron drove and watched his wife with quick back and forth glances. He knew about the little prong and her clit from earlier but the sight of it rubbing his wife's anus and her reaction was new information. Information he found very intriguing.

He almost missed the turn into the park. Brenda was in a world of her own as she fucked herself on the toy and he was distracted by it to say the least. Her moans and whimpers were turning him on almost as much as the sights before him.

When he stopped at the back of the park near the lake, Brenda paused a second and looked around. Ron turned on overhead map light on her side, which spotlighted her hands and the toy. With a loud moan, Brenda shoved the vibrator deep into her sex and flexed her hips.

Ron reached for the toy to keep his wife from coming so soon but he was to late by the time his hand moved. Brenda arched up with a yell, her stomach muscles jerking and twitching as her hips bucked and jerked. The orgasm was an explosion of pleasure that coursed throughout her body.

With a look of awe on his face, Ron leaned over in the seat, his face inches from the end of the toy. His hands cupped his wife's ass and massaged the firm muscles. Brenda gasp at his touch and jerked the toy out of her pussy. Ron buried his face in her sex the instant they toy got out of the way.

Brenda froze, her mind, her body, even her orgasm. Ron's hot tongue was deep in her pussy, his nose rubbing her clit. Suddenly the orgasm rushed back even bigger and stronger than before. Brenda let out a yell and gave herself to the orgasm and her husbands probing tongue.

What Ron might have lacked in knowledge and finesse at eating pussy, he more than made up for with enthusiasm. He rubbed his face in it, his nose moving back and forth over her clit, his tongue deep in her vagina. The wilder he got, the louder his usually quiet wife yelled and the more she thrashed around.

*****

As Ron lowered his wife's limp body to the car seat, he wondered what would have happened had he done this when they were dating all those years ago. He wondered how much better their lives would have been. With a big grin he sat up and wiped at his face. They were making up for lost time as fast as they could.

12