Tracey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers

With all this being found out, Marcus and I were now constantly sleeping together and I actually got him to go down on me and so we now were able to suck one another off and exchange sperm between us as we kissed. I was really getting to love this man.

We found Tolliver the next day, or rather he found us. We'd just sat down at an outside table of an Italian restaurant when this man came over to us and said he'd been looking all over Berlin for Marcus. It was then that we learned that Marcus' surname was Kane.

Then all hell broke loose again as a passing car opened fire on us, Marcus saving me by knocking me to the ground, but he couldn't save the people at the table behind us. Poor Tolliver died too in this attack.

What the hell was I getting myself into, I thought. Men get shot left right and centre and the only thing that kept me with Marcus was that I was sure that I loved him and his big prick.

He'd found some car keys on Tolliver and this led us to find his car and where he'd been staying in Berlin, and on the pretext of collecting his clothes and paying his hotel bill, were we able to get access to his room. The only clue we found were in his clothes, giving us the name of his tailor in London. We also found a pad with the indentation of an hotel number which proved to be the hotel where Marcus had been staying, but we didn't get any clues from what we found there.

So off to England we went, me driving Tolliver's car and abandoning it at Calais. I managed to distract the customs when we landed from the ferry for Marcus to get through without having his luggage searched and them finding the gun he was carrying.

We stayed in Dover for the night and then went onto London in the morning. Marcus managed to get Tolliver's address out of his tailors, and when we went there, found it had been ransacked. The problem was, the intruder was still inside and he attacked Marcus, stabbing him in the side with a knife. Marcus broke this man's neck and I found out that I knew the now dead man. His nickname was Tampon and I used to go to school with him and knew that he was a member of the Boyle gang.

But we needed to know where Marcus lived in London and the only clue was still that of Tolliver. As they knew each other, it was assumed that they both had their suits tailored in Saville Row, so back we went and Marcus ordered some suits and almost blackmailed the tailor into finding out from where he'd had his suits made before and that if he found the address, he would have his business in the future.

I was in awe when we pulled up outside a big mansion near Whitehall and Marcus was greeted by the doorman whose name was Charlie and that he and Captain Kane had served in the same unit in the army. It was only later that we revealed to Charlie that Marcus had lost his memory and he was most helpful when other things started to happen.

Marcus had an apartment in this mansion and it was most lavish and I was glad to see that there were no signs of there ever been any female hands touching or arranging things. It was a bachelor's apartment. We later learned that he owned the whole building of four apartments and the next three mansions along the road too.

Christ! I had fallen in love with a millionaire and he was showing definite signs of loving me too. He banked at Coutts and was able to make a substantial withdrawal and gave me one of the greatest thrills of my life by giving me lots of money to go and spend on clothes. By clothes, he meant dresses for that was all that I wore, plus the sexy underwear which I noticed turned him on when he saw me in that state. The fact that I had a small prick and balls between my legs didn't seem to matter for he had come to love fucking me up the arse. Mind you, I liked him doing it too. I loved every morning when we woke up together for he would either give me a right good rogering or we would suck and kiss each other's erections and take down the emissions. Because he found that I like being fucked in our way, he let me do the same to him and he too enjoyed it, even though my cock was half the size of his. We truly were becoming lovers by having and taking each other in our sexual adventures in the bedroom.

During this time I was still attending to his head wound and the one to his side from the stabbing. It was this last that made him want to have a go at the Boyle brothers gang. So we went and snatched one of them. Having grown up in Whitechapel and knew the brothers and most of the gang, it was easy to pick out the weakest one.

He wasn't exactly tortured, but we got what we wanted out of him. He was nicknamed the Weasel because he looked just like one and as a threat, Marcus slit one of his nostrils instead of his throat. He had given us a name and that was of a certain Mr Wilson who was the vice president of the London branch of the European Commercial Bank. The same as what had been involved with the currency forging in Berlin. Now we were really getting somewhere.

By diligent checking, we found out where this Wilson lived and we waylaid him and after tying him naked to a tree, found out that the orders he'd passed on to the Boyle gang had come from one Sir Bernard Brakestone, nicknamed Bee Bee.

By now I was convinced that Marcus was in love with me as much as I was with him, for we fucked each other on a daily basis and I was glad that he was such a strong man. Then I found out that other people loved him too, though in a different way. It was through Charlie that we found out that during a mission in the army while in the Middle East, Marcus, who had joined as a lieutenant, made captain through some heroics, had saved his squad from annihilation by defying a general of the army. It was an impossible mission that had been planned and Marcus had devised a new one, but when told to stick to the original plan, he refused and was called a coward, so he knocked the general out and went and did the job his way and it was a success without any loss of life. He was subsequently arrested and court martialled, but before the verdict came in, he resigned his commission.

The whole squad who had been present when he laid the general out, committed perjury on his behalf for by his action, he had saved their lives in what would have been a futile frontal assault on the bridge they were to have taken because the enemy knew they would be coming that particular way. So when Marcus told Charlie that he was going to hit the Manor where Brakestone lived, he volunteered the whole squad to go in with him.

Both Marcus and I were flattered at this show of loyalty to an old comrade and asked Charlie to get them set, but that Marcus and I would have a look at the place first. We found, as we began to make our way to Wiltshire where Brakestone Manor was, we noticed that we were being followed. This developed into a car chase and I was terrified because it was me that was doing the driving.

The car chasing us was a more powerful one than that which I was driving and soon caught us up on the A40 and forced us off the road. Here there was another shoot out, me bent double in the car with Marcus firing his gun over me. He managed to kill two of our attackers before two other cars appeared on the scene and they took out the third attacker. One of their cars had been damaged in the shoot out and, as it turned out, these men were of the Special Branch and they said that Marcus was wanted for murder.

So in a short space of time, it became a hostage situation where Marcus held a gun to my head and forced me to get in the undamaged car of theirs to make our getaway. I think I even gave him a blow job on our escape I was so excited by it all. We ditched the car and went by train, not home, as I expected, but to Whitechapel where we went and confronted the Boyle brothers to tell them that the latest attempt on his life had failed.

This really angered them as we found out later, but in the meantime, Charlie had rounded up the squad and were raring to go into action again with their beloved captain.

We hit the Manor and succeeded in storming the place but because Marcus hadn't wanted to kill anybody in the attack had issued rubber bullets to us all. When Brakestone escaped, it was me that spotted him and was very frustrated that I was firing these damn rubber things that just bounced of the car he used.

But the thrill of it all stayed with us and we had a lovely if violent sex session that night. By now, I had seen him in action properly, leading men into battle and bringing them all out safely after a successful foray. This only enhanced my love for him and I think that he now definitely loved me and wanted me as much as I wanted him. We fucked and sucked each other as if it was the last day on earth. At the beginning of our relationship, I think he had doubts as to his own sexual orientation and couldn't quite accept the fact that before the amnesia, he might have been a practising homosexual. Now I think he was sure that he was truly one and so now wholeheartedly let me make love to him as he made love to me, i.e., fucking each other up the arse as well as cocksucking.

We'd managed during the takeover of the Manor to find lots of documents in the safe that would definitely incriminate Brakestone in this currency swindle. Besides that, we'd netted quite a lot of money that went into our pockets after paying off the squad for their efforts.

It was the following day that we got nabbed by the Special Branch and taken to an office in Whitehall to find out that they had known what we had been doing all along. If fact, though without his memory, Marcus had gone on and finished the job he had been sent out to Germany for. The man that confronted us turned out to be his boss and when he said his name was Spencer, I laughed and asked him if he was any relation to me as that had been my maiden name. He didn't think it a joke for he told us that he knew, in spite of the dress I was wearing, that I was a man and that we had been co-habituating together.

Marcus blew up and told him to mind his own business, but it didn't faze the man. He couldn't care one way or the other as long as it didn't impair Kane's ability to work and act out in the field. But because of the stabbing and need of constant medical care, which I had been seeing to, let him have a month's leave.

Chapter Three

Marcus and I were now an item and we loved being together and not only for sex and so I was thrilled when he said we would go to the Bahamas for him to recover properly. Needless to say I gave him the best sex I could in every way that we could manage.

We hadn't been in the hotel on this tropical island twenty four hours before the plans began to go haywire. We had a lovely penthouse suite and private balcony where I could sun bathe in the nude, something I'd never done before. We'd gone down to dinner and Marcus spotted Brakestone. Well he had a different name now and it appeared he was well known under this new name out in the islands. He even had a villa and a yacht.

This Marcus wanted to upset and so he blew up the yacht, with us aboard I might add, but Brakestone got away from that. So he planned to snatch him and get him back to England. Two of his army friends came out and we successfully took him from his villa at night and got him onto a hired aircraft to deliver him to the Special Branch at Heathrow Airport.

On the flight to England, Marcus spoke to Spencer over the radio and learned that the Boyle brothers had skipped bail and were believed to be heading for the Bahamas. So Marcus arranged for the rest of the squad to meet the plane at Heathrow and so we all flew back to sort out the brothers.

Plans were made as we got ready to attack the fortified villa, and to my annoyance and frustration, was left to guard the vehicles. I was of course thrilled to be a part of this little army but disappointed with the role I was to play. But then there is always the unexpected, for the brothers had seen the vehicles parked up, them having been out, realised something was going down and so they crept up on me and surprised me and knocked me nearly senseless and bundled me into their car and took me to the villa.

I was coming to my senses when they got me out of the car and carried me inside while I was screaming out for Marcus. I was dragged by my arm and hair inside and along a hall and into what looked like a study. Here, I was given a hefty blow to the stomach which doubled me up.

'So Kane is here,' Arthur Boyle snarled at me, him knowing who I was and that I was a male dressed as a woman. 'Tell us Spencer, how many men has he got with him?'

'I don't know,' I gasped out. 'There were two cars already here when we arrived. He made me stay with them.'

'You're lying!' he said and he hit me again. 'You know exactly what's going on. You're his little fancy boy and I'm sure he fucks you, so you'll know everything.'

'I don't!' I cried out.

'He's lying,' George, the other brother said.

'I know. Well we'll soon find out the truth. Grab his arms,' Arthur said as he pushed me against the desk so that the edge hit me in the stomach making me bend over the top. George then grabbed my forearms and pulled me tight across this desk as he was on the other side, so that my upper torso was flat on the desk top. I knew what was going to happen when I heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down.

'I've always fancied fucking Spencer's faggot of a son,' Arthur behind me said, and I felt the hem of my dress being pulled up and thrown over my back. 'Such a nice tight little arse. Now you can know what it's like to have a real man fuck you.'

'No, no, noooo!' I screamed as his cock entered my backside. He laughed and so did George as I felt this shaft of a man I'd always hated, began to move inside as he raped me. I was sobbing and at the same time seeing this other leering face looking at me as I was being fucked.

'The next cock you'll have will be mine,' he said.

'No. It'll be mine,' I heard Marcus say from somewhere behind me. Then came the sound of his gun and Arthur was torn out of me as he was flung to one side by the bullet. The pain was excruciating as he violently came out of me and then I saw George begin to slide down out of sight behind the desk. He didn't make it for I saw the top of his head explode right in front of my eyes, blood and gore flying everywhere as his hands left my arms and he disappeared from my sight.

I was sobbing and crying as I got up from lying across the desk and threw myself into the arms of Marcus. He tried to calm me down in the short time it took him to push me into a corner of the room as other shots and gunfire was now erupting out all over the house.

He left me in the corner and raced out of the study and I heard him shouting clear between gunshots and his rallying cry of his men. I was now laughing as I cried that my white knight was too late to save me from a fate worse than death but had at least avenged the raping of me

Then the shooting was over and they had taken the villa. Only one of our side was slightly wounded but they had eight dead on theirs. Later, the safe was blown open to get more incriminating documents plus a bonus of about half a million U.S. dollars which Marcus kept. Though he did pay all of our guys a bonus using some of this money, and paid all their expenses and let them stay the rest of the week on holiday in our hotel.

I had often mentioned that I wanted to be his wife, and so on the plane back home he gave me an engagement ring and promised to marry me one day. He didn't know how close that day was until I sprang it on him. But he loved me as much as I loved him and so we got married.

That was just yesterday. Even then, we had violence for as we returned from the church, the Weasel tried to shoot us but got killed himself by Marcus. Not many people have their twenty first birthday highlighted by having a man try to shoot you on that same day as you got married.

So here I was, twenty one years of age now, a male and married to another man who'd just told me that we would have our honeymoon in Hong Kong.

Chapter Four

I put on a bath robe and went through to the kitchen where I found Toni drinking a cup of coffee, a dirty breakfast plate by her side.

'Well how is married life?' she asked me. Toni, like me, was a male too, but in our profession, we always refer to each other in the female gender.

'Just great! Couldn't be better,' I said. 'Just coffee and toast please Kate,' I said to our maid to her query of what I wanted for breakfast. 'You've got to get dressed and come shopping with me for Marcus is taking me to Hong Kong for a honeymoon!' I said to Toni.

'No?' she squealed.

'Yes, and how was your night with Pieter?'

'Oooh. The biggest and best man I've ever had,' she exclaimed, her eyes really alight. 'We didn't sleep at all. He's sleeping now because I've worn him out. But you'll never guess what else,' she gushed. 'He wants me to go back to South Africa with him!' Now it was my turn to squeal in delight for her, and we both hugged each other with our news.

'When is he planning to go back?' I asked round a mouthful of toast.

'Tomorrow! So I've got lots to do but don't have much money saved to buy new clothes.'

'Don't worry about that,' I said. 'I've got plenty for both of us. Now let's get dressed and go shopping. I've only got a few hours,' I said as I swallowed the last of my coffee.

'Kate will see to your breakfast darling,' I cried as I flew through the bedroom to the shower. 'Can I take some money with me?' I shouted from the bathroom.

'There's plenty of dollars in the bag in the wardrobe. Take what you want,' he called back. I didn't tell him that I'd already been into the bag and spent quite a bit on the wedding dress for myself and the dress for Toni. So it was a quick shower and then after drying myself, got dressed and went out and into the kitchen where Marcus was and gave him a kiss as he was eating his breakfast.

'My beautiful husband. I do love you. How long have I got before we have to leave?'

'Five, six hours my sweet,' he said, returning my kiss.

'More than enough,' I said as Toni came in to find me.

'Ready?' Toni asked. Which I was and with a banded bundle of dollars in my bag, gave Marcus another kiss and promised not to be away too long.

Charlie got us a taxi and we went off shopping. It's surprising at how quickly you can spend ten thousand dollars when you know where to shop. There was no hassle at all when I offered dollars instead of pounds and were only too happy to help us load the boxes and bags into a taxi to take us back home. Well they would, wouldn't they.

'How on earth did you both get into the taxi with this lot?' Charlie asked with a laugh as he helped us carry it all upstairs.

'Four suitcases, and that's it!' Marcus said when he saw the pile in the bedroom when he got home from wherever he'd been.

'How many are you taking?' I asked with a smile.

'At least one of those four. I mean it Tracey. Four suitcases only. You'll probably want to buy more when we're out there, so we're only taking four with us.'

'Yes dear,' I said, sticking my tongue out at him. He saw it and chased me round the room and of course I let him catch me. We fell onto the bed and finished up kissing and groping each other. I had his erection out of his trousers in no time, while he pulled up my dress to reveal mine. Then it was sucking and tonguing, kissing and manipulating each other till we came in glorified bursts to swallow before trying to get more out of each other's penis. We fooled around with each other for a little while longer before he broke away saying that it was time we got packed.

As much as I wanted to go on my honeymoon, to let go of his organ when I had it in my hand and mouth, was a hard thing to do, for I loved it even when it was soft.

amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers