Tracey, the Naughty Canadian Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

Tracey finally gained her composure and suddenly she was aware that she had actually made love to another man with her husband there. “How long did you watch,” she asked her husband?

“Well, you see, I’ve been watching since you started. John and I planned this. We have talked about it for a while but we didn’t know how you would react so we decided it would be better to do it this way."

“But I didn’t hear you come into the house,” Tracey said.

“That’s because I’ve been hiding in the closet all this time. It has been a fantasy of mine to watch my wife being taken by another man. I hope you aren’t angry with me.”

With that, Tracey rolled over and moved herself on top of her husband. She rubbed herself against his dick and it slowly started to come to life. John could feel himself start to rise again and he looked over at her ass and said to him, “well, look like as good a time as any.”

To Be Continued?

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12