Tracey's Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

"OK... good then. We're taking the big family picture now so you need to come out. I just need to find Bill and we'll be all set." Janice continued.

"He's out front I think... you go look for him now!" Tracey responded. She knew that she could not leave the bathroom with Janice standing in the doorway and Bill standing inside. Eventually, they heard Janice walk off. Bill and Tracey kissed again, both feeling excitement at having come so close to being caught together. They rarely had any trouble sneaking off from the family.

Bill and Tracey left the bathroom. They were surprised that two eyes were looking at them as they left. Tracey's daughter Ariel watched as her mother and her cousin left the bathroom together. Tracey picked up her daughter, unconcerned by what the 15 month old had seen.

"Hello sweetie! You can go with your big, handsome godfather!" Tracey said as she passed Ariel to Bill. She had insisted to Bob that Bill would be the godfather. Tracey gave them each a kiss and touched up her makeup before the picture.

Bob was standing at the far side of the mass of people waiting for the picture. Tracey and Bill walked over toward him, and Bill handed him Ariel. With everyone now in the backyard, they were ready for the picture. Bill stood between his uncle and his wife. It's only right, Bill thought to himself as he looked at Tracey and then down to her anklet. Her body belongs to me. Bill was desperate to relieve the arousal he was feeling. He wrapped his arm around his aunt and leaned down.

"I'm going to shoot so much hot black cum in you." Bill whispered into his aunt's ear.

Tracey's pussy was aching as she was filled with lust. I want that hot black cum so badly, Tracey told herself. She turned to her side and reached up to grab Bill's strong arms. He's so strong and sexy, Tracey thought as she rubbed his arms. She looked next to Bill at her husband, still obediently carrying her purse, and daughter. Tracey loved her daughter with all of her heart, but she resented her husband. He's nothing compared to Billy, Tracey thought as the black man towered above them both. I'm so stupid, Tracey thought. I was meant to be with black men, and Billy has the biggest, blackest cock I've ever seen. Tracey's arousal grew. We would even have gorgeous babies, she thought to herself as she felt Billy's hand slide under her dress yet again. Beautiful like me, and strong and black like their daddy. Tracey heard the photographer call out the countdown for the picture. Suddenly, Bill's finger started pressing against her asshole. Loose from being fucked countless times by Bill's big black cock, Bill's finger had little trouble sneaking partially inside. Tracey felt a strong jolt of sexual desire shoot through her body.

The photographer looked at his work. His eyes were drawn to the right. A large black man was standing there stone faced, bigger and far darker than everyone else. A beautiful blonde woman was hanging on his arm, her eyebrows lifted and her mouth wide open.

"It's time." Bill said to Tracey after the picture was taken. Everyone was outside now, which meant that there would be no one to surprise them in the house.

Bill and Tracey walked toward the house at a quick pace. They heard someone calling after them that it was present opening time, but neither broke their stride.

"You're so bad." Tracey scolded her nephew as they walked into the house.

"What? I thought you loved black things inside you?" Bill laughed as he spoke.

"So bad!" Tracey replied, smiling herself.

"Does that mean I don't get a present then?" Bill asked sarcastically as they stood in the kitchen. Bill and Tracey knew that the family would soon return to the house, and they needed to find somewhere safe.

"Of course not baby!" Tracey replied as she had an idea. She grabbed Bill's hand and pulled him with her. They ascended the stairs and headed toward Carol's bedroom. Tracey knew that it was perfect. The little children knew not to go in their grandmother's bedroom, and Carol would be outside opening her presents.

Tracey opened the door and took Bill inside. Once inside, Bill and Tracey embraced each other ferociously. He quickly pushed his aunt's shoulder straps to the side, causing the Tracey's tits to fall freely. Bill was happy with the way Tracey's tits had grown following pregnancy, now leaving her with a D-cup. Her nipples, still erect from before, remained pink and pristine. They had both agreed that Tracey's nipples were for black lips only. Bill took advantage of this arrangement and sucked Tracey's nipple into his mouth.

Tracey held Bill's head as he sucked on her nipple, gently pulling on it and running his tongue over it. Seeing her sexy black nephew suck on her white tits, and feeling the pleasure that it sent through her body, always made Tracey's pussy gush. Tracey reached down and started pulling Bill's white shirt over his head. I want more of that sensuous black skin, she said to herself. Tracey was in bliss as Bill started sucking on her other nipple, his black hands engulfing her small waist. I can't take this anymore, Tracey thought begrudgingly. She knew that they did not have time to fuck.

"You like sucking on my pink nipples baby?" Tracey asked as she stepped backward. She wanted to stop Bill from sucking her nipples so that they could progress, but Tracey found it incredibly difficult.

"MMMMMMM." Bill replied, following his aunt as she moved back.

Tracey stopped as she moved back toward the wall. She did not realize that she had moved to the window.

"Well it's time for me to suck that BIG BLACK COCK!" Tracey said excitedly.

Bill gave one last tug on Tracey's tit with his mouth and stood up. Tracey marveled at him. Bill's chest bulged muscularly, and his abs were incredibly tight and defined. Tracey ran her hands along his body and felt another rush of excitement. She never grew tired of watching her soft white hands against Bill's hard, muscled black body. Black skin is so perfect, Tracey thought lustily. Her hands finally reached the top of Bill's shorts, and Tracey quickly dropped to her knees. She pulled the shorts down, and Bill's thick cock nearly struck Tracey in the face as his shorts hit the floor.

"Now this is MY present!" Tracey giggled.

Bill was always riveted by the sight of his aunt sucking his cock. Her beautiful, innocent face was always filled with determination and desire, and her deep blue eyes always grew wide with amazement at what waited before her. Watching his aunt's immaculate white face sucking his big black cock made all the sneaking around more than worth it for Bill.

Tracey held Bill in her hand, over 10 inches of thick black steel that was ready to burst. I'm so lucky, Tracey thought happily. She was extremely thankful that Bill had come into her life. Tracey looked at the black behemoth in front of her, and felt her body come alive with desire. There is nothing in the world better than big black cock, Tracey thought to herself with delight. She brought her mouth close to the pitch black head, sitting on top of the cock like a huge, smooth cork. Tracey started licking the slit on the end, desperate to get at what awaited her inside. Bill moaned his approval.

"You like me licking this big black monster?" Tracey asked her nephew as she gazed up at his black body. Look at all those hard black muscles, Tracey happily thought. She was always impressed with Bill's physique.

"Damn right. What's your mouth for?" Bill asked. He could see Tracey lustily looking up and down his body. Bill had never come across a woman as hooked on black cock as his aunt.

"Getting off this big black cock!" Tracey responded, and punctuated her statement with a lick all along the underside of Bill's shaft. Bob is barely even half as long as Billy, Tracey noted. Definitely not even half as thick. He is not nearly big enough for me... and not black enough. Tracey loved the musky taste of Bill's black cock on her tongue. She licked along Bill's shaft several times, eventually reaching down to his scrotum.

"AND for drinking your black seed." Tracey added to her previous statement. Tracey knew what she wanted, and she knew where to find it. Tracey started jerking on Bill's cock with her left hand while she moved her mouth down to his black balls. Where her husband had testicles the size of grapes, her nephew had balls the size of large plums. Tracey loved the visual that sucking on Bill's nuts afforded her, as she could see nothing other than his black body as pleasure coursed through it.

She really knows how to get black cocks off, Bill thought to himself. He knew that his aunt had gotten plenty of experience over the last two years, and in her university years before that. Bill felt Tracey gently licking and sucking on his balls and then the resulting buzzing feeling throughout his body. Tracey's sundress was down around her hips, and Bill could see her breasts bouncing slightly above her tight stomach as Tracey moved her head to and fro, her pink necklace getting lost in her cleavage. He locked onto Tracey's big, gorgeous blue eyes.

"Fuck Trace you're going to make me cum buckets." Bill said, expressing his approval. Tracey was ecstatic to receive compliments on her ability to please black cock.

Bill saw Tracey's eyes disappear beneath him. He did not have time to wonder what she was doing, as he quickly felt her tongue and lips move along the underside of his balls and trace a path along the soft skin beyond. Tracey licked and sucked as she moved back and forth along Bill's taint. Bill started breathing heavily and pressed each hand into a side of the window in front of him in order to keep him standing. This reaction only encouraged Tracey further, as she increased her pace. Bill's body reacted strongly to this new act, as it felt like Tracey was stimulating his whole body.

"Woahhhhh..." was all that Bill could say. He grabbed Tracey's blonde hair and pulled her head back so that her mouth was level with his cock once again. Tracey eagerly took the black cock into her mouth. Bill watched his massive black cock sliding easily in and out of Tracey's pink lips, and knew that she would not be denied.

Tracey was proud of herself for drawing such a strong reaction from Bill. Having been fucked and sucked so many times, he was often difficult to surprise. I would do anything to please big black cock, Tracey said to herself. I'll do anything to make Billy cum. Tracey started licking rapidly on the underside of Bill's head, flicking her tongue over his slit when she reached the end. Tracey would do this three or found times in a row, and then take his whole cock, just over 10 inches, into her mouth and down her throat. Tracey repeated the process as Bill's orgasm grew. I need to drunk that hot cum, Tracey told herself as she took the big black cock down her throat once again. I only feel right when I have this full black cock inside me, Tracey thought contentedly as her lips pressed into Bill's pubic hair.

Bill looked out the window and down onto the party below. He was eager for a distraction, as he wanted to prolong his blowjob as much as he could. He knew that it was a losing battle, as Tracey would have him cumming very soon. He watched as his grandmother opened her presents, and all of his family stood around and cheered. Bill noticed his uncle Bob standing to the side and looking all around. If he looked up, he would have seen his nephew leaning shirtless with his hands pressed against the window, his face screwed up in a look of complete lust. If Bob looked even closer, he would have seen the top of his wife's blonde head as it bobbed back and forth on his nephew's hard black cock.

Tracey reached for Bill's balls and rubbed them gently. She was desperate to taste their contents. Tracey brought her hand to the top of Bill's sack and closed here forefinger and thumb together. She let the rest of her fingers hand down and brush against the large black balls. Tracey started to pull down and twist Bill's balls, all very gently. PLEASE CUM, Tracey said internally as her pussy trembled. I never want to go so long without drinking black jizz again. It had been three weeks. Tracey continued to rhythmically milk the big black cock and balls. She would only have to wait a few more seconds.

Bill could take no more. Tracey had driven him to ecstasy. He started shooting his load down Tracey's throat as she continued to take his whole cock. All of the sexual tension he had bee carrying melted out of Bill's body and shot straight into Tracey's pretty mouth. Bill felt like he would never stop cumming.

Tracey loved the feeling of Bill's hot black juice spurting against her throat and down into her stomach. Knowing that she had gotten the black cock off filled her with pleasure. Tracey moved her head back so that Bill's cum could fill her mouth. Tracey swished the black sperm around in her mouth, attempting fit as much as possible. Still, some dribbled down her chin and onto her chest. Tracey let the hot cum envelop her tongue, the rich taste driving her crazy. I should only drink black cock juice, Tracey told herself. She wished that more than anything that she could have more regular access. After Bill finally stopped cumming, Tracey swallowed the contents of her mouth in two large gulps. Bob never had that much cum during our whole marriage, Tracey snickered to herself. Not even when I actually used to fuck him. Tracey let the big black cock slide out of her mouth. It hung in front of her, shining with her saliva. It was still thick and long. Tracey kissed it on the head and smiled.

"Was that good baby?" She asked Bill sweetly. The throbbing in Tracey's vagina was stronger than ever before. Swallowing Bill's black seed often had that effect on her. Tracey used her finger to scoop up the stray cum and sucked it into her mouth. She noticed that some had landed on her necklace so Tracey pulled that into her mouth and sucked it off, eager to consume more of her lover's black seed.

"Fuck yes. You must have been craving it bad." Bill responded as he got dressed.

"So badly! Please don't ever make me wait so long again." Tracey pleaded as she stood up, putting her dress back on. She watched Bill getting dressed and cringed. It should be a crime to hide big black cocks like that, Tracey thought to herself.

"I just might have to if you're going to go at me like that. I'm all tapped out after that." Bill laughed. He could not imagine that he had any sperm left after he had cum so much.

Tracey walked up to her nephew and gave him a quick kiss. Those big black balls are never tapped out, she thought greedily as they walked out of the room together.

Upon returning to the party, Bill and Tracey separated. Tracey went back to her husband begrudgingly. Why am I with him when I'm meant to be with a big, strong, black alpha male, Tracey wondered as she greeted her husband once again. There's even a sexy black man here with the perfect black cock I crave, Tracey thought as she looked back at her nephew as he nodded a greeting as someone approached. Tracey knew that no matter what she felt, Bob was her husband and the father of her child. She had loved him before, and still loved certain things about him. Still, Tracey knew that she would give in if Bill had asked her to leave her husband. I could never resist black men or their big black cocks, Tracey noted. She knew that it would never happen. Bill would effectively sever his relationship with his family by publicly taking his uncle's wife, and Tracey knew that he did love his family. Tracey would have to live with being taken privately by the chiseled, hung black man.

"Where were you? You missed the present opening." Bob questioned his slightly disheveled looking wife.

"I was opening a present of my own." Tracey responded absentmindedly. She had just seen who Bill had been greeting.

Bill walked into the backyard with his arm around a beautiful young woman. Tracey knew that her name was Amanda, having seen various pictures of she and Bill together over the last few weeks. Amanda was a slender girl with long brown hair and tanned skin. Her face was very pretty, with a pointy little nose, a bright smile and light hazel eyes. Amanda wore a short tank top that showed off her pierced navel and C-cup breasts, with a pair of tight white jeans. Tracey was filled with jealousy as she heard her brother-in-law, Barry, speak up.

"Look at that. In my day you would never seen something like... that." He stated. Tracey was aware of what he meant. She knew that where she lived, people had less than enlightened attitudes regarding race. Tracey had never dared bring one of her university beaus to her home, knowing what a scandal it would have caused. Tracey thought longingly of the men she had known and fucked so frequently in university: Trey, 8 inches and a light brown colour; JaMar, 7.5 inches and as thick as a soup can; DeShawn, 8.5 inches and with a pinkish head; Malik, an uncircumcised 8 inches. So many more too, Tracey thought fondly. I should have kept one! Who cares what everyone else thinks, at least I would get a good, black fucking regularly. Tracey looked at her nephew. I never would have met Billy without Bob, Tracey thought to herself. Actually... I definitely would have met him at some point. Bill was the only black man for miles, and was thus difficult to miss. I would have gotten to know him VERY well, Tracey confidently thought as her pussy throbbed.

"God damn coal burners. Turns my stomach!" Barry continued.

"What do you mean by that?" Bob asked, and Tracey noted that her husband was quite displeased. Tracey knew that he had heard rumours that his wife had been with black men in university, although he did not know the extent. Bob did not like Barry talking about his nephew in a negative manner.

"Coal burners! They need that black stuff to keep them hot." Barry stated with a grimace.

"It's only natural Barry. Women are meant to go with the strongest, most virile men they can find. It only makes sense that a girl like that would want to be with a big, strong, handsome black stud like Billy with a big... heart." Tracey caught herself before she went too far. Why didn't I keep doing what was natural, Tracey lamented.

"It's not right." Barry grumbled in response.

"You had it right, actually. Many women need their big black fuel to keep them hot. Do not judge. Come on Bob, let's go say hello!" Tracey smiled at Barry as she grabbed her husband by the arm and walked away.

Perfect timing, Bill was thinking as he rested his hand on Amanda's lower back. He knew that Amanda would have been yet another obstacle in attaining his blowjob from Tracey, and was glad that she had been late. Bill felt a slight movement in his pants as he thought about cumming so intensely in his aunt's perfect mouth just minutes earlier. Bill reached down and grabbed Amanda's tight ass. Can't wait to get her back home for a good fucking, he thought to himself. If I still have anything left in me, Bill added as he saw Tracey approaching with Bob.

"Oh hi! I'm Tracey, Billy's auntie. This is his uncle Bob. You must be Amanda!" Tracey said as she forced a smile at Amanda. She's not so hot, Tracey thought to herself derisively. Tight body, but not nearly as many curves as me. Tracey was glad that her breasts had grown since pregnancy. Her ass had always been large and firm, and she noted that it hung as highly as Amanda's despite being much larger. I have a body built for fucking black men, Tracey told herself.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm excited to meet Bill's family!" Amanda responded. Tracey smirked to herself. She knew that her nephew ran through the local girls at a rapid pace, and Amanda would not last very long. In fact they had an on and off relationship for a number of years, but Bill had never brought Amanda to meet the extended family.

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers